• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] New Legacy Alpha Testing

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They do if you submerge the battery in salt water.
Any vehicle is totaled by the insurance if the engine goes under water. Does not have to be salt. Or the air bags go off.

Why are you driving your car in the ocean anyway?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any vehicle is totaled by the insurance if the engine goes under water. Does not have to be salt. Or the air bags go off.

Why are you driving your car in the ocean anyway?
You really are stupid at times because you can submerge the battery without even getting water inside the vehicle. Fl is warning everybody to get their EVs out of their garages and away from their home before they start to dry out and catch fire.

AdamPD

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dread to think how Mesanna will respond to feedback given how defensive and borderline rude she gets in a simple meet and greet shard chat. ;)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would hope they chose 10 that are good at testing. Player skill and the Ks should be in that group.
I wasn't included in that group :confused:. I did sign up for it too. Maybe it's because i was perma banned 20+ years ago right after 9/11 (i was a teen at the time) when i made a char named "Osama Bin Laden" and let people repeatedly rez kill me at the Healers in Buc's Den, Fel. Got my account back, but it might have a "black mark" on it's record due to that.