Trick or Treat!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
My chair
players personal attendants give out candy
I was setting up my trick or treat macro played the macro and got candy from my hubby's personal attendant.

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 6, 2008
Atlantic
so far i been trick or treating and got 2 heads on sticks they are so cool looking and a web and 2 iron maidens. plus a lot of candy. :):gee:

Reactions: Schatzi

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
Hmmm... where did you hit to get the heads on a pike? Have only gotten Chair in ghost costume and Guillotine from Refugees... maybe I need to hit a richer neighborhood :gee:

xxrod17xx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
How do you know it is active, i havent gotten any candy yet on pac...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
I had that problem on Atlantic, had to log out and back in to be able to trick or treat. I was getting all of the other content, but not the trick or treating.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Who is Rakban? Also have Onifrk and Kyronix!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
These spawning in graveyards?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Busy night for me today then! They look awesome.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
Hmmm... art immitating life?!?! I dunno why but every dang time I go in a bank to trick or treat danged if the banker don't summon an evil twin and take half my danged candy :( LOL.. Dunno if it's just greedy bankers I run across or if I just have strange luck or if the Devs decided to throw in some of their humor ;)

Whadda say Kyronix ... this one of those Easter Eggs you been telling us about :p

Ray_Martin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Man. Those heads are pretty gruesome. Awesome work. Can't wait to get home from work.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Whos selling graveyard and pumpkin patch runebooks then? :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
I must be doing something wrong. GM begging..... 3 webs, 2 chairs in ghost costume, 2 grim warnings, excellent iron maiden, guillotine and not a Dev on a spike yet :/

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 22, 2012
Hhahaa goddamn:D That's grim idd.
Did I get this right, heads on spike come through begging?

Last edited:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
Looks like the same candies except, what's the thing between the muffin and lollipop?

I also got a grim warning. 86 begging.

Thats a Grimm Warning.

I'm Getting lots and lots of different candy.

Reactions: G.v.P

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
Seems Butchers are Demons and not undead.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2011
Curitiba, Brazil
I'll collect them just to have one of each, but they're goin' in a box and I'll never look at them again... gory
I don't even want those anywhere near my house, no matter how many million turn-in points or millions of gold they will be worth in the following years.
They're disgusting. :X

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Hi, I returned recently and I am working with a gm beggar. Does anyone know how often one gets a special thing instead of "trick" or candy? Did it for about 2 hours, and got nothing yet...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
Hi, I returned recently and I am working with a gm beggar. Does anyone know how often one gets a special thing instead of "trick" or candy? Did it for about 2 hours, and got nothing yet...

Keep trying :)

We have a month for the good stuff! ;)

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Keep trying :)

We have a month for the good stuff! ;)
yeah, think I forgot about uo... got three specials in 5 mins, and had 2 1/2 hours before and got nothing... :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
This is great fun!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Has anyone gotten anything besides candy from Personal Attendants?

T

Tazar

Somewhere, I still have my brother's head. Think I'll dig that up. Might look good on the new silver platter.

While a little more detailed in the graphic - I think they do fit into UO - especially when you look at where the game started and were it's been since then.

There's also a disclaimer with that "Teen" rating that says something to the effect of "Online Game Content may change", etc.

Reactions: Bazer and Flutter

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
I think they look pretty cool. I will actually try and get some of these! Although I do wish they had some useful items again like the conjurer's stuff.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there
They are gross, but they are perfect for the season. In that sense I love them. Perfect. Halloween is supposed to be about horror and mayhem.
The whole game really should be like that. It would be cool if they actually dripped blood onto the ground if you held them.
Who knew they could get such a likeness of an actual person in the game. Well done.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 2, 2008
Scotland
Looking at Smoot's picture, they just don't fit the graphical style of the game so I won't bother with them.

The Harbinger Halloween was the last one I really enjoyed.

Reactions: twoburntfouryou

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 28, 2003
I do understand the unease some are feeling, because of the photo-realistic artwork which is of our specific devs; whilst we may hate the code, we love the coders! And perhaps people weren't really comfortable with their literal heads on a pole... even if the devs are in on the joke themselves.

Meanwhile... has anyone noticed the Rock Candy spawns at a lower rate than the rest of the candy, and is coming in quite a few hues? And more interestingly, unlike the normal candy, you can't "eat as much as you like"... so it's coded differently too. I've not seen any buff associated with it yet, but let the speculation begin!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Plunder Island
Honestly, it is always the same. Devs doing nice new stuff and the depressive Nay-Sayer-Bunch is complaining. It´s like an unconscious reflex....

By the way: Killed a Mesanna butcher and a couple of others. No difference, if you ask me. Are they only droppig those carving kits? Or something else?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
Anyone willing to donate extra heads on spikes to my Halloween house on chessy