• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trick or Treat!

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How hard are those things to kill?

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
players personal attendants give out candy
I was setting up my trick or treat macro played the macro and got candy from my hubby's personal attendant.

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far i been trick or treating and got 2 heads on sticks they are so cool looking and a web and 2 iron maidens. plus a lot of candy. :):gee:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm... where did you hit to get the heads on a pike? Have only gotten Chair in ghost costume and Guillotine from Refugees... maybe I need to hit a richer neighborhood :gee:

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had a Mesanna one, she killed me over 20 times, the other ones i fought where a piece of cake.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I had that problem on Atlantic, had to log out and back in to be able to trick or treat. I was getting all of the other content, but not the trick or treating.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Man I am LOVING the heads on the pikes :D Another one of the carved pumpkins it the UO logo too :heart:

I just gotta say the team has done the BEST stuff in a while this go round. :banana::party::thumbsup:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
damn those heads on spikes do look pretty gruesome... very cool halloween so far...

I'm wondering how many different carved pumpkins there are.

These are what I have so far...

new pumpkins.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Heard they had said nine different ones supposedly. Havent stopped to look to confirm lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Butchers spawn in graveyard and drop the carving kit. Then you have to kill killer pumpkins in the pumpkin fields, they drop a carvable pumpkin. Use kit on that pumpkin and ya got a nice Jack O Lantern.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Busy night for me today then! They look awesome.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm... art immitating life?!?! I dunno why but every dang time I go in a bank to trick or treat danged if the banker don't summon an evil twin and take half my danged candy :( LOL.. Dunno if it's just greedy bankers I run across or if I just have strange luck or if the Devs decided to throw in some of their humor ;)

Whadda say Kyronix ... this one of those Easter Eggs you been telling us about :p

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whos selling graveyard and pumpkin patch runebooks then? :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I must be doing something wrong. GM begging..... 3 webs, 2 chairs in ghost costume, 2 grim warnings, excellent iron maiden, guillotine and not a Dev on a spike yet :/

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hhahaa goddamn:D That's grim idd.
Did I get this right, heads on spike come through begging?

Last edited:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the same candies except, what's the thing between the muffin and lollipop?

I also got a grim warning. 86 begging.

Thats a Grimm Warning.

I'm Getting lots and lots of different candy.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll collect them just to have one of each, but they're goin' in a box and I'll never look at them again... gory
I don't even want those anywhere near my house, no matter how many million turn-in points or millions of gold they will be worth in the following years.
They're disgusting. :X

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I returned recently and I am working with a gm beggar. Does anyone know how often one gets a special thing instead of "trick" or candy? Did it for about 2 hours, and got nothing yet...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I returned recently and I am working with a gm beggar. Does anyone know how often one gets a special thing instead of "trick" or candy? Did it for about 2 hours, and got nothing yet...

Keep trying :)

We have a month for the good stuff! ;)

T

Tazar

Somewhere, I still have my brother's head. Think I'll dig that up. Might look good on the new silver platter.

While a little more detailed in the graphic - I think they do fit into UO - especially when you look at where the game started and were it's been since then.

There's also a disclaimer with that "Teen" rating that says something to the effect of "Online Game Content may change", etc.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they look pretty cool. I will actually try and get some of these! Although I do wish they had some useful items again like the conjurer's stuff.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the heads begging only?

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
They are gross, but they are perfect for the season. In that sense I love them. Perfect. Halloween is supposed to be about horror and mayhem.
The whole game really should be like that. It would be cool if they actually dripped blood onto the ground if you held them.
Who knew they could get such a likeness of an actual person in the game. Well done.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at Smoot's picture, they just don't fit the graphical style of the game so I won't bother with them.

The Harbinger Halloween was the last one I really enjoyed.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do understand the unease some are feeling, because of the photo-realistic artwork which is of our specific devs; whilst we may hate the code, we love the coders! And perhaps people weren't really comfortable with their literal heads on a pole... even if the devs are in on the joke themselves.

Meanwhile... has anyone noticed the Rock Candy spawns at a lower rate than the rest of the candy, and is coming in quite a few hues? And more interestingly, unlike the normal candy, you can't "eat as much as you like"... so it's coded differently too. I've not seen any buff associated with it yet, but let the speculation begin!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, it is always the same. Devs doing nice new stuff and the depressive Nay-Sayer-Bunch is complaining. It´s like an unconscious reflex....

By the way: Killed a Mesanna butcher and a couple of others. No difference, if you ask me. Are they only droppig those carving kits? Or something else?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone willing to donate extra heads on spikes to my Halloween house on chessy