• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TNTO

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can ask you the same question.

on your blue, all you do is either sit around in guardzone and wait for 5+ to jump on a red and you might jump in if he gets dismounted or you sit around in a jsv house or in a group of 10+ jsv and wait to jump on someone or even better wait for them to kill someone and loot it. and if you ever should die, you instantly selfress and hide somewhere.

on your red, all you do is sit in your house. or run around houses with precasted invises. as soon as you see anyone that could flag on you, you run straight to a group of jsvs or into a house.

so tell me, where exactly would that risk of loosing things be?

to be honest with you, that sounds way more boring than being on a tamer running around out there constantly fighting 5-15 people, either by yourself or together with a few others.

but let me also answer your question.

i play siege because there are no safezones and i can attack everywhere.
you realize, im not here because some bull**** about more risk, im not here because there is no insurance, im not here because siege has the community it has. its for that one and simple reason i play here.

and a little ps: its funny how you talk about my gm gear, yet you always run a sami helm and a few runic pieces that are even ****tier than my gm pieces. if youd run a suite like some do that values a few mil and youd actually be out there fighting, then i could see your point of saying something like that. until then :loser:
LOLOLOLOL shakaja you run your mouth in such a big circle of hypocrisy but can't even aswer his simple question? Why do you play siege?

M

MoonglowMerchant

i play siege because there are no safezones and i can attack everywhere.
you realize, im not here because some bull**** about more risk, im not here because there is no insurance, im not here because siege has the community it has. its for that one and simple reason i play here.
I hope you don't mind my edits. I was asking a question, not soliciting a personal attack.

Enjoying the community is a perfectly valid reason to frequent Siege. Your friends are here and you like to play with them. Your enemies are here and you like to battle against them.

I enjoy that too.

When you have run templates that require better equipment (and increased risk), do you enjoy that more, less or the same?

S

Shakaja

Oh spare us your bs, Shak. You ever seen a dragon's flame miss anyone? But those slow as weapons that you claim does all this dmg misses all the time, and like one guy said, tamers get 2 bless items, not one like the rest of the shard.

so what about the necromage who does more damage but has no way of missing?

or what about the dexers that can do that much damage every swing? even if they miss once out of two swings, they will still outdamage the tamer.

you people fail to see that the offensive power of most tamertemplates arent very big compared to others, whats insanely big however are their defensive powers. and now we are already one step closer to the problem. stealth and ninjitsu. think about this for a second. if they would take smokebombs out and would change stealth so you have to actively use the skill and have to count steps. think about how horrible 95% of the pvptamers would do? best they could do is take a chance to kill someone when it means a guaranteed death for them.

now dont get me wrong, im quite happy about the announced changes to pets in pvp, im just saying pets arent the only and not the biggest problem.

H

Hugibear

Hey cheapy, such a 1 sided story from you. Pics of me runnin from you while I had full health, that is an interesting story. Here is a pic of you about 3 days ago. I actaully found you somewhere. You are like Nico all talk and never around to back it up. You couldnt run and hide this time.
[/IMG]

M

MoonglowMerchant

Hey cheapy, such a 1 sided story from you. Pics of me runnin from you while I had full health, that is an interesting story. Here is a pic of you about 3 days ago. I actaully found you somewhere. You are like Nico all talk and never around to back it up. You couldnt run and hide this time.
[/IMG]
Is that a picture of you one hit killing a naked guy at the bank?

That is what it looks like to me.

S

Shakaja

I hope you don't mind my edits. I was asking a question, not soliciting a personal attack.

Enjoying the community is a perfectly valid reason to frequent Siege. Your friends are here and you like to play with them. Your enemies are here and you like to battle against them.

I enjoy that too.

When you have run templates that require better equipment (and increased risk), do you enjoy that more, less or the same?
wasnt taken or meant as a personal attack. id never rate my, your or anyone elses playstyle more valid. play how you enjoy playing. i was merely trying to point out how you might find my playstyle more boring than yours, yet i still think yours is more boring than mine.

also im not saying enjoying the community isnt a valid reason, i said it wasnt the reason i played here. same with the other things i said im not here for.

about when i ran template templates requiring better equipement, i didnt enjoy them less or more because of the equipement, the equipement doesnt make any difference to me. i dont get a kick thinking if i die ill loose this and that. my interest is making sweet templates. the better of a template i put together, the more i enjoy it.

H

Hawkind

Tell me how it doesn't?
Name one person who could do it, not in KOC? Then i will fight them 1v1 without my tamer vs their stealth tamer template and win.
I can't, I don't know the people on this server well enough to name names but if you really expect me to believe this just isn't your internet ego talking .....

T

Turtle

You think cheapsuit wears armor?
Wow, I mean I thought the name would give it away but I guess its hard for some people to figure things out.

M

MoonglowMerchant

wasnt taken or meant as a personal attack. id never rate my, your or anyone elses playstyle more valid. play how you enjoy playing. i was merely trying to point out how you might find my playstyle more boring than yours, yet i still think yours is more boring than mine.

also im not saying enjoying the community isnt a valid reason, i said it wasnt the reason i played here. same with the other things i said im not here for.

about when i ran template templates requiring better equipement, i didnt enjoy them less or more because of the equipement, the equipement doesnt make any difference to me. i dont get a kick thinking if i die ill loose this and that. my interest is making sweet templates. the better of a template i put together, the more i enjoy it.
I knew you had an interest in template design. I think that is fun too.

As you have already identified hide/stealth and taming/pets need some balancing right now. Have you thought of challenging yourself by designing a template that is based on a clever combination of skills rather than the utilization of skills which are unbalanced?

You've done that in the past but you seem stuck on taming right now.

C

Concise

Im not sure what it looked like from your end, but quite a few of those people you claimed i was fighting along side with killed me. And I hope you putting Kodran up there saying he was teamed with either TNT or TO was purely for comedic purpose, because i think we all know thats not true :) - Bobby Steels

T

Turtle

I can't, I don't know the people on this server well enough to name names but if you really expect me to believe this just isn't your internet ego talking .....

I don't mind admitting I have an ego but its for good reason.
However that comment you quoted has nothing to do with ego. I firmly believe through experience playing against every tamer on this shard both on my tamer temp and on other templates that none of them are anywhere close to as good as I am at the stealth tamer template.
I do firmly believe I could kill anyone not in KOC 1v1 while they played a stealth tamer and I played my choice of a template without taming. Stating just that I would think you might be able to see why I think staying alive 9+ on 1 is skill and has nothing to do with the template.

T

Turtle

Im not sure what it looked like from your end, but quite a few of those people you claimed i was fighting along side with killed me. And I hope you putting Kodran up there saying he was teamed with either TNT or TO was purely for comedic purpose, because i think we all know thats not true :) - Bobby Steels

I put Kodran up there because I was fighting him. I'm sure he was trying to get kills on everyone there. But if your trying to claim that TO and TNT are not allied and they killed you, your just plain lieing.
I killed you while I had 15 TNTO all over me.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't help but laugh at how Turtle/Big D is furiously trying to convince the shard that he is the uber PvPer! Keep trying... You'll never manage to convince us of THAT! :bs:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As you have already identified hide/stealth and taming/pets need some balancing right now. Have you thought of challenging yourself by designing a template that is based on a clever combination of skills rather than the utilization of skills which are unbalanced?

Ok I don't like tamers either but why does it seem like Shak and D are getting it from all guilds ??

JSV/WOOD's allies Run Kodran on his tamer... , Ninja, Roy, Twilight, and many more all of them run spuper dragons... So before u all come here trying to say shak and D are stuck on tamers maybe u all should work on your guilds...

S

Shakaja

see but that exactly is the problem. no skill by itself is unbalanced (probably with the exception of magery). only the combination makes things unbalanced. and a good template is a clever combination of skills. you can rearrange every skill however you want. ill always be able to create a good template and it will seem unbalanced when running on a crappy template.

T

Turtle

I can't help but laugh at how Turtle/Big D is furiously trying to convince the shard that he is the uber PvPer! Keep trying... You'll never manage to convince us of THAT! :bs:

Wasn't my intention originally but I guess it looks that way now with all the haters.
My intention was to say thanks for actually coming out of the house to fight me 9v1, usually you won't.
But if you don't think I'm any good then you won't have any problem coming out of the house to fight me in the future right? Or out of hiding in your case...right?

S

Shakaja

Wasn't my intention originally but I guess it looks that way now with all the haters.
My intention was to say thanks for actually coming out of the house to fight me 9v1, usually you won't.
But if you don't think I'm any good then you won't have any problem coming out of the house to fight me in the future right? Or out of hiding in your case...right?
and all the time i thought you guys are trying to convince us that we are that good and intentionally die to us over and over xD

M

MoonglowMerchant

Ok I don't like tamers either but why does it seem like Shak and D are getting it from all guilds ??

JSV/WOOD's allies Run Kodran on his tamer... , Ninja, Roy, Twilight, and many more all of them run spuper dragons... So before u all come here trying to say shak and D are stuck on tamers maybe u all should work on your guilds...
Believe it or not, we do.

Ultimately though it is up to EA. There isn't really much one player can do versus a tamer with a super dragon or against a stealther. Heck, it is difficult to combat those templates with a group of players. As long as there is any advantage to be gained, people will reach for it.

Hide/stealth and taming/pets don't really have effective counters at the moment. If that is to change, EA will have to do it.

People object to chest thumping. They especially object to it when it boils down to someone who equates skill with "I am better on my overpowered template than you are on your balanced one."

Unless I missed it, the alliance tamers you mentioned aren't here on the boards doing that.

T

Turtle

I wasn't replying to you Krystal I was quoting what you said not 5 posts earlier before your guildmate asked who I was and then cheapsuit your ally posted pics of turtle chomper..

G

Goron

with a 70 physical & fire resist, a dragon cant hit you for more than 65, even if its perfect and blessed.
per hit... now add in an explosion flame strike... thats more than 65 damage... from three screens away.
a ninja can do over 75 damage with a single hit.

a dexer with a good weapon can do over 70 damage with for example a concussionblow.
show me one ninja that can do a 75 damage hit from literally 3 screens away, or onto a hidden opponent.

Super dragons have a nack of casting flamestrike + flamestrike from off screen. Add in the explosion from when you were on screen and you have a pretty deadly combo. I've even had super dragons hit me with flamestrikes while I was hidden.

And I'd appreciate if you didn't try to claim they do not cast from three screens away, it is a pretty well known fact that they do.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I agree! DOWN WITH TAMERS!!

wish i took a screen shot, but there was 6 tamers sitting outside my house:/ looked like i was in dastard! all jsv and alliance :loser:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ultimately though it is up to EA. There isn't really much one player can do versus a tamer with a super dragon or against a stealther. Heck, it is difficult to combat those templates with a group of players. As long as there is any advantage to be gained, people will reach for it.

Hide/stealth and taming/pets don't really have effective counters at the moment. If that is to change, EA will have to do it.

People object to chest thumping. They especially object to it when it boils down to someone who equates skill with "I am better on my overpowered template than you are on your balanced one."

Unless I missed it, the alliance tamers you mentioned aren't here on the boards doing that.

No they are not here on the boards but u are saying the template is over powered but yet u run around with several them allied to you...

What is the fun in that?

I have seen u lately hugging several of your alliance tamers on Evermore...

T

Turtle

Wait, so if I make a crappy template I can say its balanced (because I can't kill anyone) and complain about other templates because they can?

Get rid of tamers and I'll just jump to another template for you to complain about. Instead of complaining figure out how to beat it. It's freaking simple, especially with NINE people!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TNT as well. Goodguy crys like hell about Shaks Dragon...

Hat plays a tamer when he is online always using a Super Drag, La Suzan or whoever that is.. has a tamer yet to roll the super drag but I am sure it will be coming...

Righty plays his tamer if he dies... Sprago, One Eye... all of theese members I have seen pvp with there pets yet u guys complain about Shak... I just find it funny

Its like Shak sucks when he plays on his tamer but its ok when we do...

Sprago template can do 75+ Damage from 3 screens away Goron... Eval/Mage using bettle mare combo he pre cast flame stirke then all kills Corruptions goes off its even deadlier than a superdragon... IMO I am glad people are running the dragon honestly instead of the bettle mare combo.

N

Nico

I faught several archers with running shot yesterday...one macro and the "skill" of follow.
Must be nice to pick out what you think im talking about i was talking about swords,mace,fencing...

N

Nico

You know whats the funniest thing about this post?You guys are protecting using tamers in pvp...way to look stupid...

S

Shakaja

per hit... now add in an explosion flame strike... thats more than 65 damage... from three screens away.

show me one ninja that can do a 75 damage hit from literally 3 screens away, or onto a hidden opponent.

Super dragons have a nack of casting flamestrike + flamestrike from off screen. Add in the explosion from when you were on screen and you have a pretty deadly combo. I've even had super dragons hit me with flamestrikes while I was hidden.

And I'd appreciate if you didn't try to claim they do not cast from three screens away, it is a pretty well known fact that they do.

well first off, a dexer and a mage will always outdamage a tamer over time. the only exception are runebeetle&mare combos with constant corruption (of course that is when not just standing still and trying to take as much damage as possible).

second off, a dragon can only do damage to a person that is in his line of sight. you can easily test that one out by walking away from a dragon flagged on you while staying out of casting range. he will still be on your screen but not cast a single spell on your nor will he firebreath you. and before you start saying how its a well known fact that they cast on people 3 screens away, no they dont. they cast only on things that are within their line of sight, which is the same radius as for any player with a casting spell. the difference between pets and players is, for players, every spell has a clear time from when you target someone to when it hits him. pets dont have that, they have a random time. so a pet can cast flamestrike and target you with it and it can take 6 seconds until it actually hits. in this time you can indeed run a few screens away. but that has little to do with his casting range.

now firebreath is a different story. there is a well specified intervall for firebreaths. if you fight a dragon and he does one firebreath, you know when he will do the next one and all you have to do is be 11 tiles away from him when he starts doing it, a little bit after he starts doing it you can already run back up within range and it wont hit you. the same way you can stay in range while he starts doing it and then run up to 2 screens away from him and it will still hit you.

also a dragon cant hit a player while he is hidden, you can hide between the time where he casted on you and the spell hits you. but you can do that with every spell thats not instanteffect. flamestrike, explosion, fireball and firebreath are all delayed. i can be on my mage and cast flamestrike on you, you can hide and get hit afterwards.

and id appreciate it if youd only tell me not to claim things and that the difference are well known facts when you are well informed about how it works :)

T

Turtle

you taking tracking?ya rightttttttttttttttt...i dont even think it goes past 70...
Ya and I wasn't even counting wep damage and hit spell dmg from the wep on top of it. You'd actually have to know how to accomplish that dmg though and well...no one's expecting you to figure anything out. It's easy to complain.
Like I said a million times it's not the template it's the player. Most of you could be good if you had any clue what your templates were capable of or how to tweak them to make them good. Instead you'd rather run gm crap armor, crap jewelry and subpar weps and complain that others are unbalanced. No., look in the mirror.

S

Shakaja

You know whats the funniest thing about this post?You guys are protecting using tamers in pvp...way to look stupid...

ill fight any restriction someone wants to get into pvp. there is no way to look more stupid than saying you cant use this item or this spell or this special or this skill in pvp. period.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else notice the only people saying Guards should be removed, are the people that have Luna houses and sit in them all day? :-D

S

Shakaja

Hat plays a tamer when he is online always using a Super Drag, La Suzan or whoever that is.. has a tamer yet to roll the super drag but I am sure it will be coming...

Righty plays his tamer if he dies... Sprago, One Eye... all of theese members I have seen pvp with there pets yet u guys complain about Shak... I just find it funny

Sprago template can do 75+ Damage from 3 screens away Goron... Eval/Mage using bettle mare combo he pre cast flame stirke then all kills Corruptions goes off its even deadlier than a superdragon... IMO I am glad people are running the dragon honestly instead of the bettle mare combo.
the only reason im running a dragon over a beetle/mare combo is that beetle and mare die instantly to dragons. beetle and mare have way more offensive power.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

and heres the hypocrisy part at its best.

95% of the time the only reason TNT has a tamer logged on with pets around is because we are trying to stop other guilds pets

You can't call bull**** on a guild and say we constantly use tamers when KOC isn't even man enough to run around solo suited up without a tamer in boot.

Its kind of hard NOT to use tamers when KOC uses them in 100% of fights. I dont think i've seen KOC win an even number fight in a while without shakaja there.

I for one will say, shakajas playstyle is COMPLETELY invalid to discuss anything about this, hes the gimp we are all talking about, ur a gimp for defending him its great. Thats is also why i give him no respect because he was always the first to always ***** out and log off his red and onto a blue naked character even in REV. Its a joke chump playstyle, its not worthy of any kind of PVP mention, and shakaja himself admits, he plays a gimp because it is the "smart" thing to do in PVP he admits luna is to hard on a red for him.

its always KOC trying to explain why they aren't gimp, i liked it better when u were proud of it. this denying **** is too sad. at least puffy had the balls to be straight about it.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on heff's suggestion, we tried not running tamers. and did that for a long time. but no other guild wanted to do it. we started again using tamers when jsv was guarding the sigils with 6 tamers. ever since then their has been more tamers on the field then ever before:/

patty is 100% right when she said Luna looks like dastard! sad but true

T

Turtle

I faught 4 JSV tamer at yew, plus they had a couple others including a bard. When I killed the bard and a couple others they left and went back to Luna where they had a house to hide in.
Sorry but 4 tamers losing vs 1 should prove my whole point. It has nothing to do with the template.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Against.

You see the issue here is your dragon never really runs out of hp, as far as I'm concerned pet bonding has given that dragon infinite life. Sure, you may have to take a small break to res/heal it up after someone has done several thousand damage to it but it's pretty difficult to do that sort of damage to something that has such raw offensive power.

-To use a good weapon I would bless it, you don't have to bless your dragon and since all you "lose" from it dying is a few skill points it really is like having two blessed items.

The real issue I have is that you seem to expect some sort of pat on the back for taking on all these people but all your really doing is giving me a good laugh.
Obviously never been a tamer....
And has never spent hours repairing said pets...
Sorry buddy, I cant just target my tames with a fix it deed.
And too inhance a pet, in some cases takes months.
Either learn what being a tamer is about or turn off the shower of tears.
Crying about bonding but yet nothing said about making a weapon 510 duribility. If I could damage your weapon is such a way that it took hours to work at full power, then your crying would have merit

S

Shakaja

and heres the hypocrisy part at its best.

95% of the time the only reason TNT has a tamer logged on with pets around is because we are trying to stop other guilds pets

You can't call bull**** on a guild and say we constantly use tamers when KOC isn't even man enough to run around solo suited up without a tamer in boot.

Its kind of hard NOT to use tamers when KOC uses them in 100% of fights. I dont think i've seen KOC win an even number fight in a while without shakaja there.

I for one will say, shakajas playstyle is COMPLETELY invalid to discuss anything about this, hes the gimp we are all talking about, ur a gimp for defending him its great. Thats is also why i give him no respect because he was always the first to always ***** out and log off his red and onto a blue naked character even in REV. Its a joke chump playstyle, its not worthy of any kind of PVP mention, and shakaja himself admits, he plays a gimp because it is the "smart" thing to do in PVP he admits luna is to hard on a red for him.

its always KOC trying to explain why they aren't gimp, i liked it better when u were proud of it. this denying **** is too sad. at least puffy had the balls to be straight about it.
oh boy. pure comedy.

1. everyone can find an excuse why they run tamers. difference only seems to be some think they need an excuse why they play a template.
2. thanks for trying to convince people how good i am. i have not yet heard of anyone else that can show up and change battle odds like that. i feel truely honored about your compliment.
3. its so funny how you talk about back in rev times. i can tell you i was more on a red character back then than you were on alltogether. the main reason was i had two red characters and my only blue i was getting rotgains on. also its funny how you talk like you know what i was doing in rev. you were constantly standing in front of luna guardzone pancakes and dieing to the blue gank then pancakes in vent for not getting ressed up quick enough, for getting looted and for whatever else while still pancakes as a ghost. its funny to see thoo after all those years, you still havent changed xD
4. where exactly was anyone saying we are gimps or we arent gimps? you are the only one that always keeps talking about gimps, i guess mainly because you run ****ty templates that are designed around being able to talk crap while being dead.
5. what are you doing in a thread about fighting anyways?

O

Ole Cheapy

Oh spare us your bs, Shak. You ever seen a dragon's flame miss anyone? But those slow as weapons that you claim does all this dmg misses all the time, and like one guy said, tamers get 2 bless items, not one like the rest of the shard.

so what about the necromage who does more damage but has no way of missing?

or what about the dexers that can do that much damage every swing? even if they miss once out of two swings, they will still outdamage the tamer.

you people fail to see that the offensive power of most tamertemplates arent very big compared to others, whats insanely big however are their defensive powers. and now we are already one step closer to the problem. stealth and ninjitsu. think about this for a second. if they would take smokebombs out and would change stealth so you have to actively use the skill and have to count steps. think about how horrible 95% of the pvptamers would do? best they could do is take a chance to kill someone when it means a guaranteed death for them.

now dont get me wrong, im quite happy about the announced changes to pets in pvp, im just saying pets arent the only and not the biggest problem.
Now I'll buy that. Good point about the stealth and ninjitsu, but I was using the stealth skill back in 2000, so it definitely won't be a problem for me to revert back to the old stealth.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on heff's suggestion, we tried not running tamers. and did that for a long time. but no other guild wanted to do it. we started again using tamers when jsv was guarding the sigils with 6 tamers. ever since then their has been more tamers on the field then ever before:/

patty is 100% right when she said Luna looks like dastard! sad but true
Sprago was playing his tamer template during that time...:lick:

O

Ole Cheapy

[/IMG]
ROFL... thanks for proving my point, Hugi! You're not the brightest bulb in the pack, are ya? :)

H

Hawkind

Obviously never been a tamer....
And has never spent hours repairing said pets...
Sorry buddy, I cant just target my tames with a fix it deed.
And too inhance a pet, in some cases takes months.
Either learn what being a tamer is about or turn off the shower of tears.
Crying about bonding but yet nothing said about making a weapon 510 duribility. If I could damage your weapon is such a way that it took hours to work at full power, then your crying would have merit
So you spent some time doing some pvm, so what? If you trained your pet and it was really powerful thats fine with me it's just after I kill the thing it should stay dead for 20+ minutes instead of you just running away and ressing it for a minuscule loss.

M

MoonglowMerchant

Wait, so if I make a crappy template I can say its balanced (because I can't kill anyone) and complain about other templates because they can?

Get rid of tamers and I'll just jump to another template for you to complain about. Instead of complaining figure out how to beat it. It's freaking simple, especially with NINE people!
Some players can kill people with balanced templates. Like it or not, there is a perception that people playing tamers can't. The perception is that is why they are playing tamers.

If you can jump to another template and kill people I'd encourage you to give that a try. It will be a lot easier to convince people you are skilled if you can kill with something other than a pet.

:)

T

Turtle

I switched to a necrotype template for a 2 week period and killed plenty of people, including a 1v1 with Sprago(tamer) that I posted a pic of.
I also had this same conversation with Wyrm many moons ago when the beetle was the "problem" of the time...he told me to play a mage, I did and dueled him. Beat him down 3 times in a row infront of all his guildmates.
Those are just two examples of me switching templates and being able to compete w/o a problem...but not only compete but I beat Wyrm who plays a mage 24/7(sorta) and I hadn't played one in a year or more but was able to switch and beat him badly 3 in a row.

Whether you think so or not you don't fight 9+ people or 1v1 so you have no idea how I play or why I play how I do. So I will continue to play how I want and the way I want. If someone on this server can kill me they will get a very nice suit, a reward unlike the mass trash I mow down and get nothing for.
This will be the last time I respond to your silly comments as your not in factions, pvp or even a factor on this shard I need to deal with. So good luck to you with your view from guards or your Luna house of choice. You won't find me in either, ever. At least not hiding from players.

N

Nico

Ya and I wasn't even counting wep damage and hit spell dmg from the wep on top of it. You'd actually have to know how to accomplish that dmg though and well...no one's expecting you to figure anything out. It's easy to complain.
Like I said a million times it's not the template it's the player. Most of you could be good if you had any clue what your templates were capable of or how to tweak them to make them good. Instead you'd rather run gm crap armor, crap jewelry and subpar weps and complain that others are unbalanced. No., look in the mirror.
as you run with gm armor and pimp a super dragon...hypocrite much?

N

Nico

ill fight any restriction someone wants to get into pvp. there is no way to look more stupid than saying you cant use this item or this spell or this special or this skill in pvp. period.
wrong, super dragons are unbalanced and you guys use them becuase you know this way to fail...

N

Nico

I faught 4 JSV tamer at yew, plus they had a couple others including a bard. When I killed the bard and a couple others they left and went back to Luna where they had a house to hide in.
Sorry but 4 tamers losing vs 1 should prove my whole point. It has nothing to do with the template.
OK lets use some common sense here...you take two good tamers and two good mages tamers win all day...