• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TNTO

T

Turtle

TNT thanks for the pvp last night. I enjoyed the 9v1 we had for over an hour. Hope at least some of you had fun trying to figure out how to kill me, I even thought you had me once. Was a shame you finally called in TO to help though...not sure what the count went up to at that point. All I know is I couldn't fit anymore bars on my screen. I got a few TO before I had to log. Special shout out to Goodguy for not complaining at all during a 9+v1...lol j/k he complained the whole time but that's what makes it even more fun!

Krystal
Goodguy
Shay
Ares
Erevos
Goldie Pawn
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Strangelove
Goblin
One Eye

Bobby Steels
Wyrm
Driffin

Kodran

I know I missed a few people and a few are alts after I stat'd the originals but wow... I guess when I equip I can still fight the whole shard w/o dieing :/ :lick:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TNT thanks for the pvp last night. I enjoyed the 9v1 we had for over an hour. Hope at least some of you had fun trying to figure out how to kill me, I even thought you had me once. Was a shame you finally called in TO to help though...not sure what the count went up to at that point. All I know is I couldn't fit anymore bars on my screen. I got a few TO before I had to log. Special shout out to Goodguy for not complaining at all during a 9+v1...lol j/k he complained the whole time but that's what makes it even more fun!

Krystal
Goodguy
Shay
Ares
Erevos
Goldie Pawn
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Strangelove
Goblin
One Eye

Bobby Steels
Wyrm
Driffin

Kodran

I know I missed a few people and a few are alts after I stat'd the originals but wow... I guess when I equip I can still fight the whole shard w/o dieing :/ :lick:
:postpics:[

T

Turtle

Hard to take pics while you fight 20 people..I got a few but none worth posting, be too much work to edit Goodguy cursing me out.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno about others but I simply cannot kill a stealth ninja tamer well equipped and with a super dragon. At least not with a mage template :[

If I redline you, you just smoke bomb...
If I detect and mana vampire, you stay around the dragon (which kills anyone easily with the fireball)

There has to be a way to kill a tamer in like 3 seconds because thats the time we can stay around a super dragon before death !
Maybe only stealth bushidoer ninjas can do the job ! :_[

Its not a great accomplishment to fight "the whole shard" as a stealth tamer and survive, Turtle ! You should try to fight the whole Shard as a mage and stay alive like I do...er.. Actually, I perished to Verum+Forsaken+Evermore+Rick+Gerbiler+Nixon+maybe five more names on my screen which I wont remember ! :[

N

Nico

Krystal
Goodguy
Shay
Ares
Erevos
Goldie Pawn
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Strangelove
Goblin
One Eye

Bobby Steels
Wyrm
Driffin

Kodran

Are you seriously bragging about pvping with a tamer equipped with a super dragon?

T

Turtle

Your semi right Wyrm. Normally it would be difficult to kill someone using my template if it wasn't me 1v1...but it wasn't 1v1. Your tnto alliance had dismounters, tamers, bards, running shot archers, necros, stealth ninjas -death strikes, a diamond macer, a person just bolaing and of course a mage or two. I'd say that's plenty of people to kill me or anyone running my template in 3 seconds...but it wasn't.
I was w/o my dragon on many occasions during the hr plus brawl being chased on foot and in form by multiple players and multiple running shot archers, ninjas poisoners, necro...sorry but I think your tnto alliance still can't compete if you can't kill one person with all that firepower. You might want to make it tntojsv?

T

Turtle

Are people still complaining about tamers on a vet shard NICO? Seriously, if your on SP you should be able to figure out how to beat one simple template - especially using an alliance with 2 of the biggest guilds and with 20+ people.

H

Hawkind

Krystal
Goodguy
Shay
Ares
Erevos
Goldie Pawn
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Strangelove
Goblin
One Eye

Bobby Steels
Wyrm
Driffin

Kodran

bla bla bla I logged on my stealth tamer last night and my dragon wtfpwned some people while I ran away facerolling over my hide/smokebomb/pot macros.

I can't believe someone made a post about "pvping" on a tamer

N

Nico

Are people still complaining about tamers on a vet shard NICO? Seriously, if your on SP you should be able to figure out how to beat one simple template - especially using an alliance with 2 of the biggest guilds and with 20+ people.
Your on a vet server and playing a tamer (w/ super dragon) congrats...then ppl wonder why sp is a walking morgue...

M

MoonglowMerchant

Are you seriously bragging about pvping with a tamer equipped with a super dragon?
He is indeed.

Shak is currently discussing legal action since he has that patented.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bla bla bla I logged on my stealth tamer last night and my dragon wtfpwned some people while I ran away facerolling over my hide/smokebomb/pot macros.

I can't believe someone made a post about "pvping" on a tamer
And really thought it was challenging... :coco:

T

Turtle

If its so easy how come you couldn't play the template Puffy? How bout you Wyrm?
So many of you complain, pancake and moan about the template but every single one of you has tried to play it and failed. I thought I made it clear its not the templates its the noobs playing against it that can't compete on any level.
KOC doesn't seem to have any problems killing all the stealth tamers on this server so whats your problem?

M

MoonglowMerchant

If its so easy how come you couldn't play the template Puffy? How bout you Wyrm?
So many of you complain, pancake and moan about the template but every single one of you has tried to play it and failed. I thought I made it clear its not the templates its the noobs playing against it that can't compete on any level.
KOC doesn't seem to have any problems killing all the stealth tamers on this server so whats your problem?
It isn't that people try to play the template and fail.

Playing the template itself is failing.

Most people figure that out very quickly and move on to something else.

T

Turtle

Your on a vet server and playing a tamer (w/ super dragon) congrats...then ppl wonder why sp is a walking morgue...

Ya the population or lack there of probably is because of me running around fighting 20 people solo that are in factions. I'm sure it has nothing to do with certain people farming newbies at the farms or resource areas just to get murderer counts. You wouldn't be part of that would ya? Because I know many of the people I faught last night do that on a daily basis...the can kill 2 day old noobs farming cotton but can't kill a pvper in luna with 20 people. Weak argument junior.

T

Turtle

It isn't that people try to play the template and fail.

Playing the template itself is failing.

Most people figure that out very quickly and move on to something else.

How would you know anything about the pvp scene? All you do is run around jumping a red or grey who's being ganked. That is.. when your not hiding in a house.
Your not factions.
Your not red.
Your not even a factor.
:loser:

S

Shakaja

He is indeed.

Shak is currently discussing legal action since he has that patented.
why, dont you remember i dont equip? i play naked. so that must be a new thing. but to be honest, im only farming in luna, there is no pvp in luna.

but maybe i can try to go to the next level, complaining about others playing blue factioneers and complain that i cant attack them because im blue and not in factions. but i have a feeling that would get me into trouble with your patents ;P

M

MoonglowMerchant

Ya the population or lack there of probably is because of me running around fighting 20 people solo that are in factions. I'm sure it has nothing to do with certain people farming newbies at the farms or resource areas just to get murderer counts. You wouldn't be part of that would ya? Because I know many of the people I faught last night do that on a daily basis...the can kill 2 day old noobs farming cotton but can't kill a pvper in luna with 20 people. Weak argument junior.
PvP is player versus player, not player versus pet.

T

Turtle

So your wep never runs out?
Mine runs out of hps, mana, can be barded and can't move as fast as any player.

So are you arguing for or against us?

N

Nico

So your wep never runs out?
Mine runs out of hps, mana, can be barded and can't move as fast as any player.

So are you arguing for or against us?
How many weapons hit for 96 point fireballs?

Matter of fact name anything thats not damaged capped?

Name any template that can take on 9 ppl?

Your sounding really stupid right now...

J

Jaimes

Cheap's weapon even increases the quality of loot that his kills drop!

N

Nico

fighting a dexer isnt player versus player, its player versus weapon rolleyes:
wrong,it takes skill to stick on someone like glue...you can havd the best weapon on the shard but if you cant hit them(DCI,cant stay on them)youll lose everytime...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You weren't fighting at all. You were stealthing, running to the pixies for cover and commanding a pet. There's a big difference between that and "fighting" no matter how you cut it.

H

Hawkind

Against.

You see the issue here is your dragon never really runs out of hp, as far as I'm concerned pet bonding has given that dragon infinite life. Sure, you may have to take a small break to res/heal it up after someone has done several thousand damage to it but it's pretty difficult to do that sort of damage to something that has such raw offensive power.

-To use a good weapon I would bless it, you don't have to bless your dragon and since all you "lose" from it dying is a few skill points it really is like having two blessed items.

The real issue I have is that you seem to expect some sort of pat on the back for taking on all these people but all your really doing is giving me a good laugh.

T

Turtle

wrong,it takes skill to stick on someone like glue...you can havd the best weapon on the shard but if you cant hit them(DCI,cant stay on them)youll lose everytime...

Sorry but did you say it takes skill to follow someone? :coco:
I faught several archers with running shot yesterday...one macro and the "skill" of follow. I'm not complaining about it, just pointing out your seriously flawed argument.
Wouldn't a good wep have dci/hci hml, hld hla just to name a few?
That's not skill that's item/wep based.

T

Turtle

Don't blame the dragon because you can't make a decent suit of armor to fight in (again player noobness). No dragon does 96 point fireballs unless your practically naked.
I've seen Hugi take on 9 people or more w/o a problem and he doesn't use a pet just a wep and not much else. I also know he can hit for upwards of 60 damage, do specials on command and not be peaced or discorded.

Please don't call me stupid, it hurts my feelings.

T

Turtle

You see the issue here is your dragon never really runs out of hp, as far as I'm concerned pet bonding has given that dragon infinite life.
Powder of fort has given weps infinite life. Imagine if you had to farm for weps every week because your durability ran out...lets see how much you would complain then.

S

Shakaja

with a 70 physical & fire resist, a dragon cant hit you for more than 65, even if its perfect and blessed. a necromage can very easily. plus a necromage can easily do combos that hit instantly for 140+ to kill someone even when they chugg a heal pot.

also any stealther can take on 9 ppl, even more. same thing with nonstealthers that run lots of dci, healing, ninjitsu, resist and weaponskill. even 9 ppl wont be able to kill them unless they decide to go for a chance and take the risk.

M

MoonglowMerchant

with a 70 physical & fire resist, a dragon cant hit you for more than 65, even if its perfect and blessed. a necromage can very easily. plus a necromage can easily do combos that hit instantly for 140+ to kill someone even when they chugg a heal pot.

also any stealther can take on 9 ppl, even more. same thing with nonstealthers that run lots of dci, healing, ninjitsu, resist and weaponskill. even 9 ppl wont be able to kill them unless they decide to go for a chance and take the risk.
Serious question. Why do you play Siege as opposed to a production shard?

I play Siege because there is risk here. I can die and I can lose things. Without that risk, I would get bored.

I ask because your preference seems to be to play a template (tamer) which risks almost nothing. Your pet can't die. If you equip, it is gm gear.

I would find that awfully boring.

Why do you play Siege?

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you forgot to add you had the help of the pixie spawn where most of the fight kept ending up;) also when jsv showed up attacking us we switched off u and started attacking them...

O

Ole Cheapy

I've seen Hugi take on 9 people or more w/o a problem and he doesn't use a pet just a wep and not much else. I also know he can hit for upwards of 60 damage, do specials on command and not be peaced or discorded.

Rolls on the ****ing floor kicking, screaming, and laughing my ass ****ing off! Surely you ****ing jest! If Hugi killed 9 people, you can trust and believe they were all newly rezzed! Only time Hugi doesn't run from me is when I'm newly ressed or he has friends, the guy is the biggest joke in siege history when it comes to anyone that has on a pair of pants and some crap vendor purchased armor! Where those things and he's on his bicycle, come naked and he's on you like flies on ****.

You'll have to forgive me if I fail to see the other 8 people in this picture while "Hugi" runs away for a total of 7 mins.

S

Shakaja

just so you dont get started that there is only one way to more damage, here are a few more ways.

a ninja can do over 75 damage with a single hit.

a dexer with a good weapon can do over 70 damage with for example a concussionblow.

just to give you a few ideas how you can do more than 10-15 points of damage :)

T

Turtle

you forgot to add you had the help of the pixie spawn where most of the fight kept ending up;) also when jsv showed up attacking us we switched off u and started attacking them...
I also left out how all of you retreated to your house - then died anyways.

I was fighting JSV also so I don't see your point.

O

Ole Cheapy

just so you dont get started that there is only one way to more damage, here are a few more ways.

a ninja can do over 75 damage with a single hit.

a dexer with a good weapon can do over 70 damage with for example a concussionblow.

just to give you a few ideas how you can do more than 10-15 points of damage :)

Oh spare us your bs, Shak. You ever seen a dragon's flame miss anyone? But those slow as weapons that you claim does all this dmg misses all the time, and like one guy said, tamers get 2 bless items, not one like the rest of the shard.

H

Hawkind

Now your comparing durability and hp. Not the same.

I'm not bashing you taking on 9 people, I'm bashing you for saying it took some skill with a stealth tamer and a super dragon.

T

Turtle

I can post pics too, only mine are of you dead not of someone alive.

T

Turtle

I'm bashing you for saying it took some skill with a stealth tamer and a super dragon.

Tell me how it doesn't?
Name one person who could do it, not in KOC? Then i will fight them 1v1 without my tamer vs their stealth tamer template and win.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure when Kodran was there, but we were busy doing a Harrower and face planting a few KoC that tried to pwn us from about 8pm-4AM CST.

S

Shakaja

Serious question. Why do you play Siege as opposed to a production shard?

I play Siege because there is risk here. I can die and I can lose things. Without that risk, I would get bored.

I ask because your preference seems to be to play a template (tamer) which risks almost nothing. Your pet can't die. If you equip, it is gm gear.

I would find that awfully boring.

Why do you play Siege?

i can ask you the same question.

on your blue, all you do is either sit around in guardzone and wait for 5+ to jump on a red and you might jump in if he gets dismounted or you sit around in a jsv house or in a group of 10+ jsv and wait to jump on someone or even better wait for them to kill someone and loot it. and if you ever should die, you instantly selfress and hide somewhere.

on your red, all you do is sit in your house. or run around houses with precasted invises. as soon as you see anyone that could flag on you, you run straight to a group of jsvs or into a house.

so tell me, where exactly would that risk of loosing things be?

to be honest with you, that sounds way more boring than being on a tamer running around out there constantly fighting 5-15 people, either by yourself or together with a few others.

but let me also answer your question.

i play siege because there are no safezones and i can attack everywhere.
you realize, im not here because some bull**** about more risk, im not here because there is no insurance, im not here because siege has the community it has. its for that one and simple reason i play here.

and a little ps: its funny how you talk about my gm gear, yet you always run a sami helm and a few runic pieces that are even ****tier than my gm pieces. if youd run a suite like some do that values a few mil and youd actually be out there fighting, then i could see your point of saying something like that. until then :loser:

T

Turtle

It took you 8 hrs to do a harrower? wow.
We have people soloing them within 45 minutes almost daily.
Congrats though, I guess..

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Krystal
Goodguy
Shay
Ares
Erevos
Goldie Pawn
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Strangelove
Goblin
One Eye

Bobby Steels
Wyrm
Driffin

Kodran

wtf is this guy talking about man you must have a low netego right now cause this post is pathetic because i dont even know who the **** you are, but i assume you're a stealth tamer cause nobody else would make a stupid ****ing post claiming to fight 9v1 except a stealth tamer cause they think walking around saying all kill then hiding or smoke bombing is pvp.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We didn't exactly go from 1 to the other. And also got the oaks as well. And did it with 6 people. And had to face plant KoC when they ran in with even numbers.

O

Ole Cheapy

I can post pics too, only mine are of you dead not of someone alive.

Your are from a guard kill, you want cred of that? It's kinda hard to kill a guy with "great running resources" that constantly runs, wouldn't ya agree? You brag about ur gf Hugi killing 9 people, but yet he runs for **7 mins** from only 1 person. What up with dat? :)

Run more?? If only I had the same running resources as you had, ur ass would have been dead. Were you heading home? Were you late for dinner or something? or was there a knock at the door?