• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TnT

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i wana say a couple things to this ...

good fight in brit i liked it was fun you all fought well

we lost some on both sides was a good fight as i said

this is siege lets start acting like the veterans we are and not the nubby waffles holding grudges over a dumbass game we play to relax.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay ive said enough go about your murderous ways as i will

i hope to kill you all soon cheers!!!

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

this is siege lets start acting like the veterans we are and not the nubby waffles holding grudges over a dumbass game we play to relax.

Speedy started it! :sad4:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wasn't there for the Brit fight, but tonight in MG was the best fun I've had in a while! Thanks, JSV!

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...this whole guild is really delusional. I've killed Krystal multiple times 1v1 and never died, you won't even fight me 1v1, why the HELL would I run from you? Oh right, because it's story time.
Let's define delusional...

I am really good a video game. I win?

I have a really gross tag in my sig? *snickers*

I am cool because?...

Is this a troll? Perhaps. Personal? Maybe.

It all comes down to the spin though. There are only a dozen or so folks here that care how good you are. You are good at the game. Cool. There are several others that are too.

What do you really bring? Trash talk? We have plenty. Nothing new there...:sleep2:
Sounds to me like Speedys gotten good at wordplay and Kelmos not happy. Maybe its nap time Kelmo.:sleep2: