• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TnT

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a personal attack, it's just what I do when people who don't PvP try to talk about PvP. I have to block them out some how.

G

Goron

I attacked alive? L O L. As soon as I saw you I ran to Sweet Dreams Inn. Kush wanted to log and have me guilded before that happened. As soon as he guilds me you and Krystal run up to us, then I begin seeing other names like Elvis. And no, a dragon did not kill you or Ru, as I got both the kill points on you and all damage. When I first explosioned Alive and saw it did a whopping 39 damage I said in vent "Ok, Alive is target, he's mongbat difficulty" Me and Kush never once tried to attack you or anyone else, you rolled in with about 6 before me and Kush could get any assistance. We had two in Brit first ya, but of course Alive hid until backup would show. And one of our tamers WAS our dismounter, so I'm not sure where you get that extra person from. And as far as our tamers? You had Sprago there who runs from me even when his beetle is around. And then to top it off, Verum is destroying all of you so you call in a blue tamer to sit in the GZ with the rest of your members so his pet can chomp on Verum while your members sit and ride those coat tails once again. Please just log in Goron, meet me somewhere, I just want to add your screen shot to my wall of shame.
wow man, way to change the story, now you admit it was you and kush in brit, why didn't you admit that before? Because you got caught in a lie. So now you just twist the truth more while trying to cover up your epic fail.

As for getting the point on Alive, so? you got last hit, whats that got to do with anything? I don't consider dealign the last point of damage to someone the same as killing them. The dragon chomped alive, and you shot one spell... Believe me, although you THINK your spells do 100 damage, they don't, the dragon did the damage, you just finished off.

and,
And one of our tamers WAS our dismounter
Kush is a tamer? I didn't know that. my bad

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I even asked Kush to dismount sir, he refused. He likes his bow for para/mortal. And what lie did I get caught in? Kush and me got seperated as soon as he chased Krystal and I had Alive and Elvis on me ans I ran to grave yard. I notice the only thing I didn't receive a response to was you logging on for a fight. All I do is run right? So come get some free loot, I'm an easy kill, right? Oh wait I forgot. You're Goodguy V2.0 hence you'll stick to being a forum winnar!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you are the only one on theese forums who likes to change stories Goron... I would believe Speedys story over yours any day of the week.

I also find it funny how you have 2 seperate people in 2 seperate guilds tell you how it is and to both of them you come back saying that the story did not go down like that etc. then you insert your version... I just find it hard to belive that u are the one telling the truth around here. ;)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And to Kage: I'll let you talk whatever **** you want. I know you're a good mage but you also run with a pretty good crew who is on at many different times, giving you the ability to play at pretty much all hours. I don't have that same leisure but I assure you if I don't have at least a decently even amount of people on, you won't see Speedy on much. Everyone liked to talk trash so I just went ahead and made an ultimate gimp. When JSV and other TB start logging on late like I do, you'll see me.
Well thats good. But be fair who is your ultimate gimp? Don't hide who u are... I have been trying to figure out who this amazing gimp char of yours is for some time now...

H

HaHa

Your all lying, i was there. I owned you all , finally hooked up with kages mom and case closed.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't even really brought him out to PvP main stream yet. But I assure you he is annoying and his suit consists of medable all 70's with 12HPR and 25HPI, plus whatever wolf form gives. You'll recognize him by his armor.

G

Goron

And what lie did I get caught in?
This one:
IMMEDIATELY this is what I get:

Noc'guille
Krystal
GoodGuy
Ru
Alive
Mithiril
Elvis
Sprago

Against ME.

I notice the only thing I didn't receive a response to was you logging on for a fight.
I've fought you 1v1 before, you are better than me. I have learned my lesson and think it would be silly for me to continue trying. Maybe once you mature a little more you will realize the logic in that.

All I do is run right? So come get some free loot, I'm an easy kill, right?
actually I'd think that would make you a harder kill... When I run with strangelove I am pretty darn near impossible to kill...
Again, once you mature a little, you may realize the logic in that.

Oh wait I forgot. You're Goodguy V2.0 hence you'll stick to being a forum winnar!
lol. But see, again, your logic is flawed. People accuse GG of calling Hax and giving excuses for dying. Quote me calling out that someone hacked and thus I died. And now, quote me giving lag as an excuse for my dying. Go ahead. I mean, if I am GGv2 I must do all the things people accuse him of doing.

G

Goron

I think you are the only one on theese forums who likes to change stories Goron... I would believe Speedys story over yours any day of the week.

I also find it funny how you have 2 seperate people in 2 seperate guilds tell you how it is and to both of them you come back saying that the story did not go down like that etc. then you insert your version... I just find it hard to belive that u are the one telling the truth around here. ;)
lol, kage, i believe it must be hard for you to notice changing stories, because you are a master of them!

Speedy claimed it was him v8 tnt, then after i called him otu on it, he claimed it was him and kush v alive. Please, point out where my story changed, and his didn't?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goron yet again: HOW IS IT ME V.S ALIVE IF WE NEVER ATTACKED?! TNT Didn't even flag until they had about 5 there. Krystal attacked Kush for about 3 seconds, then hauled ass and we ran into Alive, Sprago, Elvis, and the rocket known as Krystal. THEN a battle started.

H

HaHa

This is gonna be an awesome thread, one refresh after 2 minutes and 4 posts come up. I just may have to log off the pron sites to keep up with this one.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speedy you got problems. Just ****ing join KOC cause its obvious you're meant to be together you are exactly the same as most of koc members.

G

Goron

Goron yet again: HOW IS IT ME V.S ALIVE IF WE NEVER ATTACKED?! TNT Didn't even flag until they had about 5 there. Krystal attacked Kush for about 3 seconds, then hauled ass and we ran into Alive, Sprago, Elvis, and the rocket known as Krystal. THEN a battle started.
DUDE, you are STILL avoiding the point. You claimed it was you ALONE vs 8 TnT. But Kush was there, and you have since admitted that. Thats the point. Never were you alone against more than just Alive.
And considering there is no way for me to prove you flagged on Alive in front of the TB stone, I'd say you are trying to hold onto the only argument that I have no way to disprove. And its obvious you are using that as a way to avoid the other facts (like kush being there BEFORE krystal and the crew showed up).

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goron, run in Brit? I saw one of your members in Brit as I was being guilded to WCB. IMMEDIATELY this is what I get:

Noc'guille
Krystal
GoodGuy
Ru
Alive
Mithiril
Elvis
Sprago

QUOTE]

It's Mithrandil ! Not Mithiril !!!

And yes you were never alone.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, say I'm at a club and there are 6 people beating my ass, but the club has about 400 people. Does that mean I got owned 401v6? Probably not, they did not participate. END

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather die fighting someone I can learn from than fighting Speedy. When I died to you last, I learned a lesson. I now have one more macro on all of my characters. But in my experiences of fighting Speedy, I have never had even a fighting chance. He has dominated me faster than anyone else that I can think of. I will save myself 20 minutes of no gain stat, and instead die to someone like you, where I can at least gain some insight into what I did wrong and contemplate it while in stat.

I don't know if you go to the gym, but if you do, I am sure you didn't start lifting whatever it is you lift now, you worked your way up. Thats what I am doing in UO. I spend too much time in stat to be wasting deaths on near instant kills from Speedy.

Speedy, you run *almost* every single fight I have ever seen you in.
How many times did you run last ngiht at Brit?
How many times did you have to teleport over the graveyard wall, because you were running away?

DING DING ALL ABOARD THE CONTRADICTION TRAIN!!

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the court of siege public opinion isn't swayed by you're bull**** speedy.

Are you trying to impress people? or just attempting to gimp ur way to the middle of the pvp scene? you are definatly a long way from even knowing what the top level of siege pvp looks like.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodguy don't be mad because the new guy gets to pvp more than you do... All you have to do is take a few steps away from the house... its not as hard as it looks.

S

Shakaja

the court of siege public opinion isn't swayed by you're bull**** speedy.

Are you trying to impress people? or just attempting to gimp ur way to the middle of the pvp scene? you are definatly a long way from even knowing what the top level of siege pvp looks like.

hahaha, what would you know about top level of siege pvp xD

G

Goron

I'd rather die fighting someone I can learn from than fighting Speedy. When I died to you last, I learned a lesson. I now have one more macro on all of my characters. But in my experiences of fighting Speedy, I have never had even a fighting chance. He has dominated me faster than anyone else that I can think of. I will save myself 20 minutes of no gain stat, and instead die to someone like you, where I can at least gain some insight into what I did wrong and contemplate it while in stat.

I don't know if you go to the gym, but if you do, I am sure you didn't start lifting whatever it is you lift now, you worked your way up. Thats what I am doing in UO. I spend too much time in stat to be wasting deaths on near instant kills from Speedy.

Speedy, you run *almost* every single fight I have ever seen you in.
How many times did you run last ngiht at Brit?
How many times did you have to teleport over the graveyard wall, because you were running away?

DING DING ALL ABOARD THE CONTRADICTION TRAIN!!
huh? What contradiction? Please explain. I read no contradtiction there. And please dont just try making another silly argument, actually explain this one to me. Because it makes no sense.

In one post i say how you run everytime you get hit. In another post I say how I don't like to fight you 1v1. Please, explain.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as mages go, I hang with the best GG. You failed as a mage, and most definitely fail on this new necro dexer template. It's terrible, you use an assassin spike with no DP on it, strangle/corpse a chiv mage over and over. I mean come on. And yes I'm trying something new in factions so I'm not going to jump into the middle of Luna bank against 5 KoC, I haven't done factions since UO:R. But I assure you this; I am far better at this game than you in every way, shape, and form.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the contradiction; if I was to run every time I get hit, how would I be able to finish a bushido dexer that chugs? I'm sure this person who uses a HLD weapon with HCI would hit me at least a few times. In fact the last time I killed you I think I was about 40%HP

G

Goron

I don't run HCI.
And somehow you can move away from me, and cast a flamestrike before I catch up. Then just run again and cast before I can hit you. Even with max swing speed, you can still cast Gheals before I can hit you.

Your explosionf lamestrike combos are so quick and painful that I don't have much time to react.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as mages go, I hang with the best GG. You failed as a mage, and most definitely fail on this new necro dexer template. It's terrible, you use an assassin spike with no DP on it, strangle/corpse a chiv mage over and over. I mean come on. And yes I'm trying something new in factions so I'm not going to jump into the middle of Luna bank against 5 KoC, I haven't done factions since UO:R. But I assure you this; I am far better at this game than you in every way, shape, and form.

Are you stupid? Ever think maybe i am training other skills and can't exactly run a full template when one skill is only at 75. but were you able to kill me still? No you ran and i stayed in that brit fight, i stuck around while you stayed on screen with the tamers Vex and Cobalt who you FORGOT to mention was at the brit fight...gee funny speedy forgetting to mention the other tamer at the fight.

keep on trucking speedy but even if you are better in every way shape and form at this game, that doesn't mean **** on siege perilous. I've already played and owned this shard for 5 full years now, i know my time has passed, i dont give a **** about being at the top level of pvp or trying to prove myself, i proved myself against Gara/Lothar when it really mattered and can show you shots of me killing almost every important pvper thats played this shard, and i know how much i've died and lost and it doesn't compare to the number of wins and loot i've accumilated on siege through just pvp.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mentioned Vex AND said in a later post I had forgotten one tamer and couldn't remember his name, and stated he died early and was out of the fight.

F

Førsaken

I've already played and owned this shard for 5 full years now, i know my time has passed, i dont give a **** about being at the top level of pvp or trying to prove myself, i proved myself against Gara/Lothar when it really mattered and can show you shots of me killing almost every important pvper thats played this shard, and i know how much i've died and lost and it doesn't compare to the number of wins and loot i've accumilated on siege through just pvp.
:confused:

EREVOS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only me now, why still in the house I wonder?
I never claimed the title of the best pvper like you. But i know that i had ping 297 as usually and you met me two times outside of the house, but as a big coward that you are, you didnt flag on me. May be cause you wanted the advantage to run away from the one of the most slow player in uo. At least koc, as kage, dont afraid to flag on me thats why i respect them. But you man you think first your escape and after flag, even with me that everyones know that i can die very easily.

Also before you said that kill me and righty in 3 vs 1. You forget to mention that you were blue in the guardzone so you fought with one at the time.So i dont consider it 3 vs 1, but 1vs1. And also you forget to mention that outside of east luna when you killed righty was there kael and papa giorgio with his pet.
I want to believe that you have weak memory and you dont forget on propose.

P.S. sorry for my english i am not native speaker

Erevos

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I was blue in the GZ but you got Kael when he was about a screen from me outside of the exterior walls? Good hole in your story. Maybe that can keep you company, because no one likes a liar!

EREVOS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I was blue in the GZ but you got Kael when he was about a screen from me outside of the exterior walls?
I know that when you killed righty outside of the wall , You and kael attacked to me and you tried to killed me . But even with help of kael you FAILED and when krystal came as usualy you run. :lick:
Erevos

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...this whole guild is really delusional. I've killed Krystal multiple times 1v1 and never died, you won't even fight me 1v1, why the HELL would I run from you? Oh right, because it's story time.

EREVOS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cause you had more pots ? I didnt know why you run away. I know only what i saw.:lick:
Erevos

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...this whole guild is really delusional. I've killed Krystal multiple times 1v1 and never died, you won't even fight me 1v1, why the HELL would I run from you? Oh right, because it's story time.
But of course, everyone is delusional and lying!! rolleyes:

As usual, you are full of BS... figures, since you were "MOOOOOING" earlier!

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not saying u cant beat me, 1 on 1 a lot can. but lets not be delusional here. 1 time u beat me one on one in trensic. but every time we have a fight that im winning, u run off and hide and would say, my skills suck right now or i dont feel like fizzling right now. and since ur alot faster then me, i cant keep up...

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest Papa was dead when we came out of Luna Walls

We flagged on and attacked Righty who was able to get away from the 2 vs 1 by Speedy and me

Krystal was fighting me when Righty popped down from the wall and got the kill blow on me...Everos was there looting but not sure if he had attacked me or not.

Speedy later killed Righty while i was rearming...thanks for leaving my armor tho...made my re equip much easier :lick:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried fighting you 1v1 today, and what happened? Oh, as soon as you got low Strangelove showed up, and as you were redlined I got hit for two crits in a row, STILL lived(UO gods loving me?) then get a KoC Toucan on me and nerve striked despite 45DCI(UO gods hate me). This is why I get bored of UO. Among other things like tamers and all you trash stealth chars.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zing!:lick:

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried fighting you 1v1 today, and what happened? Oh, as soon as you got low Strangelove showed up, and as you were redlined I got hit for two crits in a row, STILL lived(UO gods loving me?) then get a KoC Toucan on me and nerve striked despite 45DCI(UO gods hate me). This is why I get bored of UO. Among other things like tamers and all you trash stealth chars.

dude wyrm was there and saw it all, u kept running around the bank and i was chasing u so whatever! geeze dude, then goron said JSV coming i said im fighting speedy, u ran off half life east under the bridge into toucan. wich we all know u were trying to run me into the jsv gank that were coming from the south. ur the story teller
just like u did last night

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Let's define delusional...

I am really good a video game. I win?

I have a really gross tag in my sig? *snickers*

I am cool because?...

Is this a troll? Perhaps. Personal? Maybe.

It all comes down to the spin though. There are only a dozen or so folks here that care how good you are. You are good at the game. Cool. There are several others that are too.

What do you really bring? Trash talk? We have plenty. Nothing new there...:sleep2:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
No apologies...:lick: Seen a bunch like you. Hell there are whole guilds of them...