• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This LAG makes the game unplayable

F

FAX QUEEN7

:: cries :: I just wanna play. FAX cant get in but Fax can. Now what is wrong with that picture? nad Fax is waaaay poor. Well except for Sisskia's $10 she just gave me cuz i didnt like seeing that $0 on my screen...LOL Ok... Maxis !! Ready? Set ? FIX THIS MESS !! LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't even want to think about what it's going to be like this holiday weekend if this lag and the error messages continue and there is no tech support. Heaven help us!

[/ QUOTE ]

We might actually have to find something else to do with a holiday weekend, like...spending time with our RL families......oh noez! (my lord I'm sounding like the one person I never thought I'd sound like, e-gads) ROFLMAO. OK, I quit, you guys go ahead and keep demanding the moon be roped down for you on a silver platter for your $10 a month. The rest of us will continue to wave our pom-poms and give thanks and credit where it is definitely due.

RAH RAH RAH I *so* need a cheerleader siggie now. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

...and it proves again... no communication at all. Complete silence from the office.

Half my guests left by now. I'm sure most houses are experiencing the same. This means we are not with "that" many anymore and nothing changed. Ppl cant login, we dont move at all.

Maybe some ppl need to start making some thank you posts again for "all the hard work" everyone is o so doing. Might help, who knows. &lt;-- yep, I know, sarcasm!

F

FAX QUEEN7

I wish i knew Shari...she would make a wonderful avatar and siggy for me...it would have purple in it...maybe if i met her in EA Land..but alas...i can't get into EA Land cuz it takes 30 min to get to 50% and then i get a 205 error...lol that sounds like a police violation...she got a 205 at 55 when she tried to break and entering at 1EA Land street lol omg i slay me !!

F

FAX QUEEN7

Naww guurl i feel ya....guess this mess take time to work out...no clue if thats whats happening now...but time is what they have...hope they'll be using soon. I'm goin' thru withdrawls...and i'm poor and i have sad skills and well it just sux to be Fax right now lol... :: shout out to Sisskia at AAA Store :: U Go Guurl !!

T

TKSpeedy1

Well that's fine for you..but some of us don't have family to spend time with this weekend....I was counting on a lot of TSO time. And please don't start the cheerleading routine. I really can't handle that after last night. Things need to be dealt with in the game and the sooner all the "cheerleaders" understand that, the better. It's great that you are so happy, but some of us that are having loads of problems aren't. So at the very least, show us the same respect you and the others who are so happy with the game expect.

R

Rennay

Haha...ok, I threw in my camplaints a couple weeks ago about the lag, I was very upset, BUT!!! not now I'm not. In the last few days, let alone week(s) they have done ALOT of changes. I'm repeating myself now, but the merges, I never in my wildest dreams expected them to be done so quickly WITH BV being in there!!! Yes we pay, but thankfully TC3 isn't having these probs, so you can still play if you absolutely have to right now. I don't enjoy playing there, I thought about it, created a couple sims, then decided not to.
When you log in it does say (BETA) next to EA-Land, expect problems. EA could have shut the game down completely for all the merges and what not, but they didn't.
I also play WoW, last I heard 7 billion people play that game. There have been days when there were unexpected issues with a patch or whatever, and my server had been shut down for 1.5 days. I didn't get any money back for that! And they make a heck of alot more money than what EA is getting for this game.
I can completely understand your frustrations, but at this point and time so many changes have been made that I also completely understand how there could be a lag issue. And sure, the Devs get paid to fix these issues, but they could fix them in other ways. Somebody said in another thread (sorry don't remember who it was) that when TSO was in beta and there was a prob and they wiped the whole city. Be thankfull they're not doing that, it could be alot worse, and they're trying their best...
K i'm truly sorry for the very long post, and how much I repeated myself, just really wanted to get the point across.

I

imported_Danny Dots

people are so rude. Anyway, They have been doing a lot recently so I have no doubt that they will be able to fix the lag soon.

R

Rennay

Now why can't I write a post that short and sweet?!?!?! Hahaha

Think of it this way..Stick it out, and when it's all done with, and EA-L is lag free, bug free, and all that, it'll be a great story to tell your Grandsims..."back in the beta days, we had to walk up hill, backwards, both ways, just to play!"

Ok, I'm tired and fruity, and probably the only one finding me funny

haha, have a great night everyone! Off to bed with me...

"the sun'll come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..."

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I BEG TO DIFFER! The developers are responsible for the game. The created the exploit by sending out a flawed catalog to the stores. It was their error that started it so they should have had to clean up the mess it created. They have poor programming in this game so again THEY are creating it and they should clean up this mess too!!!
We arent paying for a day of no game PLUS several days of an unplayable game! We are paying for a playable game. It part of our contract with ea. We pay money, they provide a game.
If they need more help to make the game playable then GET IT. If they can't then WORK til its fixed. *let them rest* is just not an acceptable solution!!!! sheesh!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong, but go ahead and believe that if you want to. Players with attitudes like yours are what is going to end up killing this game faster than any exploit or bug or amount of lag ever can. I cannot begin to comprehend that you think paying TEN DOLLARS A MONTH entitles you to be so incompassionate and demanding. If you think you can find a game anywhere near this in game mechanics minus the lag for $9.99 then you go ahead and find it. I'm betting you will not find a game with gameplay anywhere near structured like this game is, and I'm not talking about the technical issues, I am talking about the style of gameplay. This game is irreplaceable to many of us and therefore we are willing to do whatever we have to do to make the game fun for ourselves. If you're not, then happy trails.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pay 40.00 a month( 4 accts) and no its not worth it anymore.I too, agree...The developers are responsible for the game. Just b/c some ppl are willing to settle for whatever they can get, doesn't mean that everyone else is too.And everytime someone states a valid reason to be upset...they get responded to with the same thing..."then quit" ... "happy trails"..."nobody is forcing you to play"... "find another game"...
If everyone that had a complaint and had a response like that...actually did just give up and quit, there would be no game anymore b/c EA would go even further into the red...

What ever happened to "quality" or "customer service"??

F

FAX QUEEN7

LOL Rennay now that is a good reply! Say good night Fax ....good night Fax.....

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

This is totally unacceptable. I dont care if I pay 10 bucks a month or 10 cents a month, I pay to PLAY!! Not to be frustrated, booted, unable to move or interact, or play the game as its intended.
This may be my first post on the boards but Ive been playing TSO since 2005, and never have I been as dissapointed in the game as now.
I stopped playing Second Life because of the lag, in hindsight, its way more managable then it is in EALand.
Dont get me wrong, I love love love TSO, I look forward to logging in everyday to spend time with my online friends and build up my Sims skills, job tracks, and home But our love for the game and our attatchment to our sims and friends is what enables the Devs to completely take advantage of our addictions. They worked very hard yesterday to get us back online, THIS I KNOW however, if the game requires constant updates, reprogramming, bug/glitch fixes &amp; maintenence, then THATS what they should be doing. THEY chose to work on this game, it is thier obligation to bring it up to par Beta version or not.
The Economy is screwed up, the lag is unbearable, Players are losing objects, there are a myriad of bugs &amp; glitches throughout gameplay and I feel like alot of ppl on here take the Developers side. They are PAID to work on this game. With OUR Subscription money!! If we dont get what we pay for, which is 24/7 playable access, then EA will fail... plain &amp; simple.
Thanks for reading, let the bashing begin

[/ QUOTE ]

No bashing here!!! I totally agree with you !! 100%

G

<blockquote><hr>

I also play WoW, last I heard 7 billion people play that game. There have been days when there were unexpected issues with a patch or whatever, and my server had been shut down for 1.5 days. I didn't get any money back for that! And they make a heck of alot more money than what EA is getting for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its acualy still around 4million ppl
I played WoW too, for like 1.5years. In all that time, the server was for me down too for a day. This was announced in game, on he boards and in mail a week upfront.
Nope, I didnt got my money back either. I never would ask for that.

The fact that Blizzard prolly makes more from WoW, not a tough one... they have besides there game.. an unbelievable service. Yes, I pay 15$ a month for it but geesh, ingame support longest it took me was 2hrs.. here i wait for a reply by mail 5 years! I live in Belgium, a country mostly forgotten by any game giant, even I can call a free number and I hear actualy a real person on other side of my phone.
I'm willing to pay gladly here those 15$ too, trust me!

Back to the lag issue... again its for like 9hrs like this... Maybe this will be fixed in less then 26hrs

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

:: waves :: HI DANNY D shuga !! How's it laggin' ?? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have to say... I am lagging pretty badly right about now, epically compared to earlier this week when they fixed the lag.

P

Pixified

Whatever hardware addition that happened earlier this week to help the lag definitely needs to happen again! And again. And again!

C'mon people.
It's beta.
Tough it out.
Stay positive.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Things need to be dealt with in the game and the sooner all the "cheerleaders" understand that, the better. It's great that you are so happy, but some of us that are having loads of problems aren't. So at the very least, show us the same respect you and the others who are so happy with the game expect.

[/ QUOTE ]Respect goes both ways, my friend. Despite the fact that the devs have been moving mountains to get things to the point where they are now, you have been completely disrespectful of their efforts.

Is the game perfect right now? Hell no! But the sooner you realize that all of the game's problems cannot be fixed at the snap of a finger, that these things will take time to fix, and that no amount of uber-entitled ten-dollar subscriptions can change the laws of physics, the better off all of us here will be.

Show some respect, and you may see respect returned.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whatever hardware addition that happened earlier this week to help the lag definitely needs to happen again! And again. And again!

[/ QUOTE ]I tried to tell the others that we shouldn't have eaten that hamster last night!

T

TKSpeedy1

Hey I never said things should be fixed at the snap of a finger. Stop putting words in people's mouths! I have in no way been disrespectful of their efforts. I have said several times that I understand that bugs happen. And I have given respect where respect is due. But the fact remains that there are major problems existing in the game still not to mention things that some of us don't like and we have a right to express our opinions and not be belittled because of them by the "cheerleaders". And a lot of us have been waiting YEARS for certain things to be fixed. Like you said, respect goes both ways. Give us what you expect in return. I've sure as heck given you respect for your opinions. You're entitled to your feelings, just as I'm entitled to mine. But I DO have a problem with the "cheerleaders" acting like the rest of us aren't entitled to our opinions. All I've seen from the "cheerleaders" is positive posts praising the devs for EVERYTHING and acting like Stepford people. There are problems in the game..Get off your high horses and acknowledge it. Maybe if more people asked for action, things would get done.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I BEG TO DIFFER! The developers are responsible for the game. The created the exploit by sending out a flawed catalog to the stores. It was their error that started it so they should have had to clean up the mess it created. They have poor programming in this game so again THEY are creating it and they should clean up this mess too!!!
We arent paying for a day of no game PLUS several days of an unplayable game! We are paying for a playable game. It part of our contract with ea. We pay money, they provide a game.
If they need more help to make the game playable then GET IT. If they can't then WORK til its fixed. *let them rest* is just not an acceptable solution!!!! sheesh!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong, but go ahead and believe that if you want to. Players with attitudes like yours are what is going to end up killing this game faster than any exploit or bug or amount of lag ever can. I cannot begin to comprehend that you think paying TEN DOLLARS A MONTH entitles you to be so incompassionate and demanding. If you think you can find a game anywhere near this in game mechanics minus the lag for $9.99 then you go ahead and find it. I'm betting you will not find a game with gameplay anywhere near structured like this game is, and I'm not talking about the technical issues, I am talking about the style of gameplay. This game is irreplaceable to many of us and therefore we are willing to do whatever we have to do to make the game fun for ourselves. If you're not, then happy trails.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pay 40.00 a month( 4 accts) and no its not worth it anymore.I too, agree...The developers are responsible for the game. Just b/c some ppl are willing to settle for whatever they can get, doesn't mean that everyone else is too.And everytime someone states a valid reason to be upset...they get responded to with the same thing..."then quit" ... "happy trails"..."nobody is forcing you to play"... "find another game"...
If everyone that had a complaint and had a response like that...actually did just give up and quit, there would be no game anymore b/c EA would go even further into the red...

What ever happened to "quality" or "customer service"??

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 12 accounts... all paying 9.99 and still don't think I can demand of the devs more than they are giving... they are humans, not machines, and they are doing the best they can to have me play the game I love... thank you guys, you are the best for me...

I am demanding when the service is bad, I complain... the service is not bad, it's technology and technology sometimes has glitches, bugs and things like that, especially since you are talking of a game that has evoled enormously from last year...

G

<blockquote><hr>

You're entitled to your feelings, just as I'm entitled to mine. But I DO have a problem with the "cheerleaders" acting like the rest of us aren't entitled to our opinions. All I've seen from the "cheerleaders" is positive posts praising the devs for EVERYTHING and acting like Stepford people. There are problems in the game..Get off your high horses and acknowledge it. Maybe if more people asked for action, things would get done.

[/ QUOTE ]Aren't you contradicting yourself here? Your statement above effectively denies the "cheerleaders" the very thing you claim we are denying you - the right to an opinion.

Notice I used the word "we". I consider myself part of this "cheerleader" group you often malign, because I wholeheartedly believe in the principles of positive reinforcement. As a project manager, and as a now-retired workplace manager, I have seen the effects of positive reinforcement. I have also seen the effects of a fellow supervisor who constantly belittled and chastised hisr subordinates, never telling them that they're doing a good job; only beating them down and constantly telling them how [censored] up things were and that nobody was getting any favors until it was all fixed. Guess how long that supervisor kept his job.

When the devs do something good, I have no qualms about putting on my pom-poms and cheering them on. When things run amok, I head for the bug boards.

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Things need to be dealt with in the game and the sooner all the "cheerleaders" understand that, the better. It's great that you are so happy, but some of us that are having loads of problems aren't. So at the very least, show us the same respect you and the others who are so happy with the game expect.

[/ QUOTE ]Respect goes both ways, my friend. Despite the fact that the devs have been moving mountains to get things to the point where they are now, you have been completely disrespectful of their efforts.

Is the game perfect right now? Hell no! But the sooner you realize that all of the game's problems cannot be fixed at the snap of a finger, that these things will take time to fix, and that no amount of uber-entitled ten-dollar subscriptions can change the laws of physics, the better off all of us here will be.

Show some respect, and you may see respect returned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that... loved the way you put it

G

<blockquote><hr>

How many 'entitled days' do you have Katheryne?

[/ QUOTE ]1398 as of this morning. Why?

G

<blockquote><hr>

When the devs do something good, I have no qualms about putting on my pom-poms and cheering them on. When things run amok, I head for the bug boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please enlighten me where this bug board is? I dont see any section at all where I could do this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Haha...ok, I threw in my camplaints a couple weeks ago about the lag, I was very upset, BUT!!! not now I'm not. In the last few days, let alone week(s) they have done ALOT of changes. I'm repeating myself now, but the merges, I never in my wildest dreams expected them to be done so quickly WITH BV being in there!!! Yes we pay, but thankfully TC3 isn't having these probs, so you can still play if you absolutely have to right now. I don't enjoy playing there, I thought about it, created a couple sims, then decided not to.
When you log in it does say (BETA) next to EA-Land, expect problems. EA could have shut the game down completely for all the merges and what not, but they didn't.
I can completely understand your frustrations, but at this point and time so many changes have been made that I also completely understand how there could be a lag issue. And sure, the Devs get paid to fix these issues, but they could fix them in other ways. Somebody said in another thread (sorry don't remember who it was) that when TSO was in beta and there was a prob and they wiped the whole city. Be thankfull they're not doing that, it could be alot worse, and they're trying their best...
K i'm truly sorry for the very long post, and how much I repeated myself, just really wanted to get the point across.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, they did......avatars, skills, the whole enchilada.....(un)affectionately dubbed The Great Wipe.

After thinking on it some more, I think the basic problem is that we have alot of people playing this beta that really are not true dedicated beta players. They basically dismiss the word *beta* and expect things to run smoothly in spite of it, and when those expectations don't line up with reality, they get upset about it. It's been said that we shouldn't have to pay to play beta, but we don't...any player can have a free account and play beta for free *if* they are OK with only getting to play in TC3 and if they are OK with not being considered EA Land Founders if the game doesn't go out of beta before the 30th of April when the deadline for that signup is. If you're not OK with not being an EA Land Founder and that is why you upgrade your account, then that's fine but that doesn't negate the fact that you are still playing a beta version of the game. You have to weigh the pros and cons of the various choices and decide which one you can live with, but no matter which choice you make, the fact remains that this IS beta and it IS a choice to pay for it, no matter why you make the choice to, so if you make that choice, then take responsibility for it and just suck up the bumps along the road as far as not whining and crying about them.

Venting, frustration, disappointment......all of that is fine and perfectly understandable, but being obnoxious and demanding and downright petty and cruel to the devs with your (speaking collectively at the 'this is what is OWED to us' crowd)words is what really gets my goat and sets me off like I was before. If people could just stop themselves before they went that far, things would be alot better for everybody, IMO. Exercise a bit of self-control and do some deep breathing and counting from 1-10 before you hit the 'send' button on an inflammatory post. THINK about how what you are saying is going to be received and perceived by the people reading it, and above all bear in mind that our dev team is not made up of robots. They are made up of human beings, and therefore they are not perfect, and while they are trained to let insults roll off like water off a duck's back, sometimes even they can get their feelings hurt. No amount of CSR training can train the humanity out of a person.....or it shouldn't, anyway since their compassion and humanity is what has caused me to give them my full support now after being one of the 'naysayers' less than 2 years ago. The main thing that is needed around here is the kindness brought back, because somehow every now and then it gets left at the door when people, myself and others, start reading and responding to CH posts. Not always, but sometimes, and any time is too many, IMO.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now why can't I write a post that short and sweet?!?!?! Hahaha

Think of it this way..Stick it out, and when it's all done with, and EA-L is lag free, bug free, and all that, it'll be a great story to tell your Grandsims..."back in the beta days, we had to walk up hill, backwards, both ways, just to play!"

Ok, I'm tired and fruity, and probably the only one finding me funny

haha, have a great night everyone! Off to bed with me...

"the sun'll come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..."

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, no you're not the only one that found that funny, but maybe I'm 'tired and fruity' also.....but who am I kidding, I'm usually tired and almost always fruity LOL. *insert silly clown emoticon from YIM here* LOL

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

I also play WoW, last I heard 7 billion people play that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? I would have to assume that means that every single person on earth has an account plus some non-earthlings. Unless there has been a population explosion there weren't even 7 billion on earth not too long ago.

C

Carter'

The lag monster could beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match its so bad right now!

G

OK let me paint a picture here. You take, what 13 servers, and merge them into ONE! You take all those sims (yes, irefuse to call them avatars) and all those players on those 13 servers and put them on ONE SERVER! What do you think is going to happen? There are more players in EA Land than ever before on any of the servers of TSO. It's easy to sit there for the dev team and say "Ok. I think we need X Y Z hardware to run this game". Well, they might have been wrong. They are human and they make mistakes. Cut them some slack. Would you rather them just give up and shut the game down? "Wow. the players hate us and don't appreciate the work we are doing. Sorry EA... we can't save TSO!". EA bought this game for next to nothing. If it goes away tomorrow, it won't hurt them. This dev team is doing everything they can to save this game. Some of them have been here since the begining. They love this game as much as we do.

R

Rennay

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Its acualy still around 4million ppl
I played WoW too, for like 1.5years. In all that time, the server was for me down too for a day. This was announced in game, on he boards and in mail a week upfront.
Nope, I didnt got my money back either. I never would ask for that.

The fact that Blizzard prolly makes more from WoW, not a tough one... they have besides there game.. an unbelievable service. Yes, I pay 15$ a month for it but geesh, ingame support longest it took me was 2hrs.. here i wait for a reply by mail 5 years! I live in Belgium, a country mostly forgotten by any game giant, even I can call a free number and I hear actualy a real person on other side of my phone.
I'm willing to pay gladly here those 15$ too, trust me!

Back to the lag issue... again its for like 9hrs like this... Maybe this will be fixed in less then 26hrs

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I swear, no word of a lie or exaggeration! I opened a ticket for this issue I was having about the spirit healer not being the any battleground for me. So when I died, that's it, I was dead! I waited Online for someone to address my ticket for 12 hours! Said screw that, went to bed, woke up the next day and my ticket was STILL open, still nobody had attempted to get back to me...36 hours my ticket ended up being open for before somebody finally addressed it. And then all he told me was to email Blizzard tech support.

My comp now crashes when I play WoW, I've done everything imaginable to fix it. I emailed tech support with full details of what's wrong, and what I've done thus far to fix it. They emailed me back telling me do try everything I said I had already done. They're tech support is open Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm i believe. It's only in-game issues you can get 24/7 help, and i have never had an issue resloved by an in game Game Master.

R

Rennay

Haha yeah, I could be totally wrong about 7 billion people, or 7 billion accounts. I said last i heard, and who knows if my who I heard it from has any clue at all...Maybe it was they make 7 billion bucks off subscriptions a year. But the point still is, it's a huge company, and alot of people play that game, and when things go wrong, they're not expected to "owe" anybody anything!

Also, when my server went down, I got no warning until I logged in and it said it was offline. But just like this game, there were still other servers open, and I just went and created another character somewhere else.

I've been on these boards complaining right along with you guys, but that was when this lag was so bad and I couldn't see anything being done about anything. Now all the cities were merged, the exploit fixed, they added new hardware trying to fix it, etc. I now see they're doing the best they can and have converted to the "Cheerleader" side.

S

Shadowbay

I totally agree, I had 5 accounts, Im slowly cancelling them one at a time, I dont complain as a rule, but I found out long ago, its the customer that doesnt complain they should worry about, because they never come back.

open fire now !!

G

[
I have 12 accounts... all paying 9.99 and still don't think I can demand of the devs more than they are giving... they are humans, not machines, and they are doing the best they can to have me play the game I love... thank you guys, you are the best for me...

I am demanding when the service is bad, I complain... the service is not bad, it's technology and technology sometimes has glitches, bugs and things like that, especially since you are talking of a game that has evoled enormously from last year...

[/ QUOTE ]

wat the heck you need 12 accounts for lol .. you start ur own fam?

G

I can't run 2 sims at once.. let alone 12! More power to ya. I think that is the most paid accounts I have ever heard 1 person have.. lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

well if the cheerleaders wanna get on the bandwagon here.....

amazingly enough it seems that once again both me and all of the other folks on this post must be having horrific isp and computer issues....

cuz CERTAINLY it CANNOT BE eagame programming or servers or anything on their end....

sooooooo....lets all go defrag our puters and clean our caches and reroute our routers and rewire our internet cables and mmmm did i miss anything else we all need to do to fix this problem??? since i knooooow it must b US!!!!

FREAKIN NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao that is so awesome a post

G

omg fax queen is still playing this game too hey fax how them sim security checks going ???

G

<blockquote><hr>

well if the cheerleaders wanna get on the bandwagon here.....

amazingly enough it seems that once again both me and all of the other folks on this post must be having horrific isp and computer issues....

cuz CERTAINLY it CANNOT BE eagame programming or servers or anything on their end....

sooooooo....lets all go defrag our puters and clean our caches and reroute our routers and rewire our internet cables and mmmm did i miss anything else we all need to do to fix this problem??? since i knooooow it must b US!!!!

FREAKIN NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
There is a little known filter that all players must pass thru when logging on.
It is called the "Dissenting Interface Personality" filter - or D.I.P.
Most players will pass right through this filter and enter the game for a lag free (or nearly so) experience.
But, the filter is designed to weed out abrasive, judgemental, and rude players and load them up with as much lag as possible.
Judging from your post, it looks like you have been getting snagged by this filter. I suggest you contact the devs to see if they will look into this matter.

I

imported_CherryBomb

Yup, only ppls with extremely refined exquisite taste can view the emperor's magnificent new clothes. All others may be seived out.

CherryBomb

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yup, only ppls with extremely refined exquisite taste can view the emperor's magnificent new clothes. All others may be seived out.

CherryBomb

[/ QUOTE ]
You're missing the point.
It's not *what* a person is complaining about - it's *how*.
Lag exists, we all know it, but having a psychotic episode on the boards is not going to result in anything helpful.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's not *what* a person is complaining about - it's *how*.
Lag exists, we all know it, but having a psychotic episode on the boards is not going to result in anything helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]