• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

this is to get the job payouts back to normal and keep them there and plz post how you feel on the

• Thread starter cammrisdemorte
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

cammrisdemorte

if you are a mad sim that your pay was cut in ealand or tc3 please sign this and maybe this will do some good

I

imported_Qute Pi

I think the low payouts take some of the fun away, but it's still to early to make judgment on the situation. Things are changing daily, I'm going to wait and see what happens before I freak out.

Patience...

G

ni ce thought, but unfortunately i won't bust your bbble......

M

mysticlisa516

I think the payouts are ridiculous also, but I'm afraid the devs don't listen to a word we say or how we feel about the situation.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Danny Dots

I think EA needs to take the sell back simoleans feature for rl money out of the game. TSO is a game where they offer objects to make money from, unlike Seecond Life, where they money you make is because of something you won or created. Since players can go to work or jam or whatever all day long and make money, they can sell those simoleans back to EA and make a RL profit just from playing the game. So basically EA would just be handing us money which they dont want to do. I think the sell back feature is stupid. Thats not what TSO is about.

C

cammrisdemorte

please sign this is your upset about the pay and maybe it will help

G

<blockquote><hr>

Danny Dots

I think EA needs to take the sell back simoleans feature for rl money out of the game. TSO is a game where they offer objects to make money from, unlike Seecond Life, where they money you make is because of something you won or created. Since players can go to work or jam or whatever all day long and make money, they can sell those simoleans back to EA and make a RL profit just from playing the game. So basically EA would just be handing us money which they dont want to do. I think the sell back feature is stupid. Thats not what TSO is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

To you/us that is not what tso is about, BUT EA is a company and thrir goal is to make prfit from their products, NOT make a perfect lil game that makes every man/woman/child overjoyed with happiness. They are abut makig money and now some 5 years after the fact theyre revamping the game and trying to get into the game cash selling business like SL does.

I honestly wouldn't worry about the sell back feature it in all likelyhood if it ever does come to the game i'm willing to bet it'll fastly become disabled or extinct and thats if it ever does come, i highly doubt it will once they realize how heavily users will use it. By the time they do impement it so many users will have cash saved up to use with it that it'll cost them a literal fortune.

C

cammrisdemorte

good thought fester but one question how can we make any money if the dev's keep jerking the payouts around

G

Why are they messing with payouts anyways? I see the cataloge items have gone way up, they are almost to where there are in the other cities, how are we suppose to afford them?
I feel they should low the prices on items if they are going to lower the pay at jobs!

And what about the new sims that are just coming in to EAland, they can't afford anything!

Please just put things back the way they were!!!

G

the whole scheme behind it all is for everyone to buy simoleans from them. in order to make us do that prices go up, payouts go down..... as mentioned by cg it has nothing to do with bots at all.

G

Money, money,money,money..... Wow...alot of posts on this site about money! Doesn't anyone realize that money is the root to all evil?? I myself am also getting tired of reading all these posts about people complaining theres no money...My sims don't have alot of money. I play the game as it comes...I am NOT here to make money...either rl or sl..Im here to play a GAME...If those of you are THAT unhappy...then quit...simple as that. Or you can choose to ride it out like the rest of us that do have love for the game.

D

donnallg

I don't agree with most of what they have done to the game. So therefore I have cancelled one account and on the verge of cancelling my main account.

Like I've said before, if I wanted to play a game like Second Life I would be playing that and not TSO.

I would rather them pull the plug on the game to see the path it's taking.

C

cammrisdemorte

lol fester i think you are on to something and that could be the down fall cause we are all ready paying to play why pay them for our money in game to

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Money, money,money,money..... Wow...alot of posts on this site about money! Doesn't anyone realize that money is the root to all evil?? I myself am also getting tired of reading all these posts about people complaining theres no money...My sims don't have alot of money. I play the game as it comes...I am NOT here to make money...either rl or sl..Im here to play a GAME...If those of you are THAT unhappy...then quit...simple as that. Or you can choose to ride it out like the rest of us that do have love for the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are you reading this? Don't read it....it's as simple as that.

G

I am not happy bout the pays either. I will wait and see what comes along. I am a struggling sim like everyone else. I also agree that ea will not keep th cash out option available long if they ever even MAKE it available. As i have said before, i can assure you i will NEVER buy money from the atm, or any other option, so if it comes down to where i cannot play this game and feed my simmy i will prolly quit. But only time will tell. for one appreciated the elevated payouts Sunday. I do hope it levels out to a little higher than it is now tho.

Z

Zinzi

Wanting payouts from job-objects is not about not having 'love for the game' - making simoleans so that you can actually buy a lot and build a house IS part of the game - I love building houses. I don't want to make money so that I can cash in on 'real money' - I just want to be able to buy a lot and build a house - isn't that part of the game???

L

Laverne

Echo,

Money may be the''root of all evil' but in case you haven't noticed, it takes simoleans to do basic things like EAT!

If you can play the game without feeding your sim please share your secrets with us!

I

imported_SimTripps

It's a conspiracy, I tell you... a CONSPIRACY! Job and money object payouts have been reduced to encourage the use of ATMs, so EA can finally profit from the sale of simoleans instead of eBay auctioneers!!! Cash out will never be added... and even if it is, the rate will not equal Cash in... EA wants to MAKE money off of us, people, not lose it.. The philosophy of a money-making democracy? Maximize profit with the least amount of operative cost loss.... a conspiracy, I tell you!

lol...

Edited to add more rant

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

It's a conspiracy, I tell you... a CONSPIRACY! Job and money object payouts have been reduced to encourage the use of ATMs, so EA can finally profit from the sale of simoleans instead of eBay auctioneers!!! Cash out will never be added... and if it does, the rate will not equal to Cash in...

lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the very same way you do.

Edit: to correct spelling.

X

XCountryTeen8

Yeah I Played TSO When It first came out and I had more fun back then.. now people have to buy Simoleons? Why dont you earn it the hard way like I use to back in the day, money objects and working.. and I would really love to start my place in lik 1 day instead of almost a week now :-/

C

cammrisdemorte

thanks again every one for your posts plz keep the comming

G

okay, here goes, a few years back, Maxis wiped our hard earned money this made us all very mad, some of us quit, returning a few years later to see the same crap going on, Seeing MAXIS's Promise NEVER to STEAL our money again, happening all over a BROKEN promise!...now I see this:
Lower payouts at the factory where you work really hard and often alone, hardly worth the effort.
Buy objects at ridiculous prices, that cant be sold back if accidents happen.
Less money on money objects, making them absolutely stupid to begin with.
Skill decay on the up while skill earned is way down.
We see an ATM, now wasn't that why the money was wiped because of money scams now who is running the SCAM .. not to mention names MAXIS!

I have canceled 4 accounts this will be the last time I leave this SCAM program, I will not return to the SCAM again!

PUT the money back, place the payouts the way they were and STOP scamming us!

I have a voice I will be heard, I will not sit down and be another brown nosing idiot who loves every thing you do, STOP scamming us, We are not that Stupid! ( well most of us aren't, only the suck ups are)

L

Laverne

Cammris,

I don't think people are signing your 'petition'. Rather they are continuing the same discussion/debate that's already all over this board concerning payouts. Perhaps if you made a link to your petition some will sign it.

In any case, let's just hope EA fixes the problem (i.e. hunts down botters or whatever it is) so that the payouts can get back to where they should be.

G

<blockquote><hr>

okay, here goes, a few years back, Maxis wiped our hard earned money this made us all very mad, some of us quit, returning a few years later to see the same crap going on, Seeing MAXIS's Promise NEVER to STEAL our money again, happening all over a BROKEN promise!

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know what game you are confusing us with, but TSO has never had a money wipe (except for Dragon's Cove to fix an exploit), since beta.

Since this is not TSO anymore, but EA-Land, I'm not sure that even the merge messes up that record.

G

NICE TRY but I was here ,, it was MAXIS TSO! please your lies get you buried deeper and deeper! you may fool the newbs but not us old timers!

G

<blockquote><hr>

NICE TRY but I was here ,, it was MAXIS TSO! please your lies get you buried deeper and deeper! you may fool the newbs but not us old timers!

[/ QUOTE ]
"What a maroon." - Bugs Bunny

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Tell ya what, wise guy: Since you seem so sure of yourself, why don't you list each and every money wipe that has occurred within TSO since December 18, 2002. Please include which cities were affected and the circumstances surrounding each occurrence.

Go!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing for 5 and a bit years. Aside from the DC exploit already mentioned by GIlly, the only time my money was ever wiped in a production city was when the cities were wiped during beta before the game went live.

Exactly which money wipe are you referring to?

Polly

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

okay, here goes, a few years back, Maxis wiped our hard earned money this made us all very mad, some of us quit, returning a few years later to see the same crap going on, Seeing MAXIS's Promise NEVER to STEAL our money again, happening all over a BROKEN promise!

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know what game you are confusing us with, but TSO has never had a money wipe (except for Dragon's Cove to fix an exploit), since beta.

Since this is not TSO anymore, but EA-Land, I'm not sure that even the merge messes up that record.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 weeks before TSO went live to the public in 2002 they wiped our simoleans. Then the game went public and we DIDN'T get another wipe until Dragon's Cove, as Gilly said.

So I'm not sure which "old timer" you are but I have been here the entire time and there was no other money wipes...

G

Tell ya what, wise guy:

Go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go! First of all I am not a GUY! and I did, back when Maxis stole 5.3 million from me because of their programming malfunctions, every simolian EARNED HONESTLY as they were currently, and this is a typical childish cop out I refuse to crawl under the rock with you... you know I tell the truth stop playing your innocent games! I don't have to prove crap to you, you all know its FACT! you blamed it on some one hacking the system, but what you failed to do was tell every one you guys messed up and had to wipe our hard earned belongings and money over your failings!!!

You guys played this back then but I grew up since then I see the scam and will not be a part of it, I hope you grow up some day too!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Tell ya what, wise guy:

Go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go! First of all I am not a GUY! and I did, back when Maxis stole 5.3 million from me because of their programming malfunctions, every simolian EARNED HONESTLY as they were currently, and this is a typical childish cop out I refuse to crawl under the rock with you... you know I tell the truth stop playing your innocent games! I don't have to prove crap to you, you all know its FACT! you blamed it on some one hacking the system, but what you failed to do was tell every one you guys messed up and had to wipe our hard earned belongings and money over your failings!!!

You guys played this back then but I grew up since then I see the scam and will not be a part of it, I hope you grow up some day too!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol all I could think of is the movie Shallow Hal
"Cookoo Cookoo"

"It's your story, tell it how you want."

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tell ya what, wise guy:

Go!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, you may be full of fertilizer, but at least your name is spot on.

L

Laverne

<blockquote><hr>

Well, you may be full of fertilizer, but at least your name is spot on.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

That cheered me up. Maybe I can log in the game now.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Have you checked out petition websites that let you actually create a petition, and give you a link (to hand out) and they manage your signatures?

Might work better...just a thought.

G

as you can read they have once again resorted to their childish ways name calling and insults WTG showing your true colors!

this always solves major issues,
Subject: Payouts lowered = maxis Answer: Insult
Breaking objects = Insult
Factory issues = Childish gibber
ATM Scam = Your $9.99prm isn't enough
SCAM = Oh yeah, Prove it, My daddy will whip yours... GROW UP!
yes I can see why they have immature kids working there, it works for them and its an excuse for ignorance!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

as you can read they have once again resorted to their childish ways name calling and insults WTG showing your true colors!

yes I can see why they have immature kids working there, it works for them and its an excuse for ignorance!

[/ QUOTE ]

Having you to point all that out = Priceless.

I think we should remember this is a beta test for a NEW game that NO one is being forced to participate.

BETA = preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software" ... Meaning NOT FINAL!

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we should remember this is a beta test for a NEW game that NO one is being forced to participate.

BETA = preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software" ... Meaning NOT FINAL!

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do they have TC3 for then if they are going to do testing in EALand?

L

Laverne

I think cammris is confusing replies, whether to him or to other posters as signatures on the petition....lol.

Yes, there are some nifty on line petitions he could probably use that would be more accurate for his goal.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do they have TC3 for then if they are going to do testing in EALand?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that is what they get for listening to us on rushing to open EA Land instead of making us wait...
And I guess this is what we get for wanting them to open EA Land...

Do you have these problems in production cities? Because those are the only ones that aren't "beta".

C

cammrisdemorte

it is only in tc3 and ealand i was in mf the other day and with 0 cook i was getting 50$ a case of jams

R

ryotgrrl13

You know payouts might suck. but u can still make money. my sim has quite a bit. and i only run one account. 2 sims in EA Land on that account. Its called buying what u need first and CC later. I will never use an ATM and I still wont worry about buyin whatever i want! BTW. this thread got kinda nutso. LOL

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

You know payouts might suck. but u can still make money. my sim has quite a bit. and i only run one account. 2 sims in EA Land on that account. Its called buying what u need first and CC later. I will never use an ATM and I still wont worry about buyin whatever i want! BTW. this thread got kinda nutso. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we can still make money but the payouts aren't right. While a few of us were making 220 and 304 another was only making 120 and 200.

G

I tested one of my skilless sims on pinata bashing, alone. She made a whopping $4.

We got more skill on cooking knowing our payouts would be better. So even now with 12 cooking skill points we're not getting anywhere fast. So yes, I agree the payouts need to go up again. Here we all thought it was HORRIBLE payouts when EA Land opened...well compared to NOW, that was pretty decent.

Buy sim money from EA? Not us...we're paying for our accounts and as for ever possibly needing sim money we'll look elsewhere on the internet for it.

A

amcradio03

i personally don't mind that making money is a hard thing to do. It gives a sense of realism to the game. I alway thought the prices for things was a bit wacky since the original sims. I think EA-land has a lot of potential to become a virtual world force to be reckoned with. Im willing to give it time to come full circle.

C

cammrisdemorte

lol sissy that if funny i know what you mean i have 0 cook in ealand and i bet i get 20 but in mf with 0 i get 50 or 55

G

<blockquote><hr>

Do you have these problems in production cities? Because those are the only ones that aren't "beta".

[/ QUOTE ]
EA Land is not "Beta", regardless of what it says on the city selector - the devs have made that clear enough on numerous occassions. ...and we *are* being "forced" to participate (if we want to play at all). That's what the merge is all about. What we have now *IS* the production version. Meaning there is no intention to 'wipe' or reset in any way.