The various ages of Siege(rs)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
<blockquote><hr>

Now, I'm not saying you are like me, or should be like me.... or anything at all except.... this forum is a great one, and even the most minor restrictions on personality, friendliness, or spirit could change it into something terribly boring.

Take care Drax.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm not expecting to change the world but there is so much bs as to what people are claiming. Tying maturity with an age group is assinine. There are 15 year olds that conduct themselves better than a majority of adults. I started playing this game when I was 15... I love this game, its a fun hobby I have in my life. I'm just here to post my opinion and I'm sorry but a good portion of people can't seem to handle it.

Take care urself

*tips hat*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Or do you think what I'm talking about is going to ruin this forum or something? Like really...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no. I never said anything about you not posting. Post what you like - as often as you like, be it about the game or if something OT is bursting to be told, then do so, as you choose. Just please quit griping about it when others post OT. It serves no purpose.

-Skylark

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
<blockquote><hr>

I highly doubt that as well. You have no idea what contributions I, or others, have made to Siege. You know, having been here what, 3 months?

*edit* And don't pull the "NEWBIE!? BUT IM AN 8 YEAR VET!!!1!11" card, because so am I, so piss off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I been on siege since 01...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
<blockquote><hr>

Just please quit griping about it when others post OT. It serves no purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the OT/RL crap is kept to an occasional thing (not an every morning "what you had for breakfast crap) my lips are sealed... as they had been until the shat picked up again and then got rediculous when I saw 5-6 useless OT threads on the first page.

I'm just saying the reverse of what your saying...

G

Did I say Siege vet? Nope.

Regardless, I was here the day it opened. When they wiped it 3 weeks or so later, I left. I was pissed. Oh well.

Yer still a newbie

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown
Is there any thing worth reading in 6 pages of post evey other one being by Draxous?

B

Beatrice Quill

Well, given that the UK clock just ticked over to a new day, and this thread's about age... Happy Birthday to me!

Now to see if Douglas Adams had it right about this age.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, given that the UK clock just ticked over to a new day, and this thread's about age... Happy Birthday to me!

Now to see if Douglas Adams had it right about this age.

[/ QUOTE ]Happy Bday Bea. Have you walked down the requisit paths? Otherwise it's just another number. That and it's in base 13 so the real magic number is 54 if written in base 10

G

RTLFC

<blockquote><hr>

I never said this thread was bad or even off topic... I even posted my age in it/took the pole. I was posting on the comment you "adults" like to make about the 'kids' here on stratics. You're all [censored] children about this [censored] and you look at me as if I'm the only one.

[/ QUOTE ]

See that part in bold above? You might want to reword that... unless it's true, of course. In that case... don't ask, don't tell!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Bea!

H

Hector of Europa

I don't think this thread is OC. This forum is for Siege. So, what is Siege?
Is it just the shard? Ok, the shard is just a computer program. Without the players, it would consist of a CPU shoveling monsters around aimlessly all day long. So, the players are part of Siege. Those players have real lives. Should they leave those at the door when they enter here? No, because not everyone likes to role play, and nowhere does it stipulate that you have to RP to play on Siege.

Therefore, if a role player can say that their dwarven hairdresser is 904 years old, and is looking forward to middle age, then a human being can say that they are 27, and had a bad day at the office. One is just as valid as the other.

If, however, I was to go to a Yahoo group about stamp collecting, and start describing how my dwarven hairdresser had a bad day at the office, then THAT would probably be a little bit out of place. I really must try that sometime!

Oh, and happy birthday, Bea! "Meaning of life", eh? Or did I miss the reference?