• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new law for tamers..

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only nightstalker would even know what's he's talking about. Again i repeat i was a discord tamer when he was fighting me at the rune beetle's.

my orignal name was liquid poison,I did not even play a tamer back then,but that's not the point, I still want to see you try to kill me today with 10 drag's or in your case 4 drag's, 4 drag's > 1 greater enough said.
ok, liquid poison that makes sense now...did you ever play a tamer back when they were not bonded because if not im gonna repeat myself the more you had the harder they was too control and if you pushed them they would go wild...and once again playing a tamer with hide and ninja is way different then actually having to use your tames just saying i got no beef with ya im just saying it wasnt as easy as it sounds...

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the day you needed to stay shown, carry lots of meat, and keep an eye on all 5 of your drags. I personaly used 2 drags back in the day. And that was for lvl5 maps. Most people only used 4 drags. Since you only had 5 stable slots. So 4 Drags, 1 mare to ride.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the day you needed to stay shown, carry lots of meat, and keep an eye on all 5 of your drags. I personaly used 2 drags back in the day. And that was for lvl5 maps. Most people only used 4 drags. Since you only had 5 stable slots. So 4 Drags, 1 mare to ride.
QFT...

U

uomlplayer

ok, liquid poison that makes sense now...did you ever play a tamer back when they were not bonded because if not im gonna repeat myself the more you had the harder they was too control and if you pushed them they would go wild...and once again playing a tamer with hide and ninja is way different then actually having to use your tames just saying i got no beef with ya im just saying it wasnt as easy as it sounds...
Even if it's harder to control ,all you need was one lucky all kill command and 4 firebreath's going off at once and your dead nio matter what,unlike today's greater you can still take 1-3 hit's from the greater before dying.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if it's harder to control ,all you need was one lucky all kill command and 4 firebreath's going off at once and your dead nio matter what,unlike today's greater you can still take 1-3 hit's from the greater before dying.
If only it worked like that lol...coldsteel told me his worst nightmare was demoyn(mage) with inv. rings on...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O.M.G.! you serious? invis item's? ever heard of reveal spell?
LOL, it drops the dragons target...then guess what you gotta do?How many times you think your gonna spam all kill with 4 dragons without them going wild?Seriously bro play the tamer of old then youll see how hard it was...

U

uomlplayer

LOL, it drops the dragons target...then guess what you gotta do?How many times you think your gonna spam all kill with 4 dragons without them going wild?Seriously bro play the tamer of old then youll see how hard it was...
Obviously you guys suck at being a tamer, ever heard of feeding them before they go wild?

Even if you had to stand there for a second to feed pet's it's not a big deal, cause the people is not gonna come near you.

seriously learn how to play the game instead of whinning.....

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were in the open back in the day, and if you stop PvP to feed pets, your either dead, and or your target is gone. say all follow me, and feed your pets? Get dumped on. Please show me how to defensively stay alive while dragging meat to your pet. Or when trying to kill someone. Have to stop and feed them.

It was harder back in the day to run a single drag with commands, then the current greater drags. So now run 4+ of them. Thats a lot of keeping track of which one needs feeding, which one is gonna go wild, which ones are not listening. You say all kill 3 of 4 get on someone. So what do you do. Of course you wanna kill them so you say all kill again. the 4th sicks on there, but 2 others bark. So now you got 3 pets down on loyalty. The target drops invis item. All pets standing there. Rinse and repeat. 4 or 5 invis, an either you stop and they get away, you stop and you die, or have to play defence, while you worry about feeding your pets before they go wild, and turn on you (since most times your closer)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were in the open back in the day, and if you stop PvP to feed pets, your either dead, and or your target is gone. say all follow me, and feed your pets? Get dumped on. Please show me how to defensively stay alive while dragging meat to your pet. Or when trying to kill someone. Have to stop and feed them.

It was harder back in the day to run a single drag with commands, then the current greater drags. So now run 4+ of them. Thats a lot of keeping track of which one needs feeding, which one is gonna go wild, which ones are not listening. You say all kill 3 of 4 get on someone. So what do you do. Of course you wanna kill them so you say all kill again. the 4th sicks on there, but 2 others bark. So now you got 3 pets down on loyalty. The target drops invis item. All pets standing there. Rinse and repeat. 4 or 5 invis, an either you stop and they get away, you stop and you die, or have to play defence, while you worry about feeding your pets before they go wild, and turn on you (since most times your closer)
NO, liquid poison would cast reveal on them...what a lame...he woulda died faster...especially since he never played a old school tamer...btw i never played a tamer i only know because i watched coldsteel play his...

U

uomlplayer

Your a fool...like i said play a tamer back then you would know...coldsteel was the top 3 tamer back in the day he was so good his enemies cried to j-d and then j-d banned him from using tames in pvp...and why wouldnt the ppl come near you if there a mage?Like i said play a tamer back then then youll know how hard it was until then enjoy your hide stealth ninja...btw coldsteel played red...
Live in the past more. Like i said REMOVE BONDING give me my 4 drag's and ill put you where your mouth is.

About your ninja stealth tamer crap, i play discord tamer most time's give me my 4 drag's and i will never EVER use stealth, even with my discord tamer today it with one drag it takes at least 2 top notch pvper to take me down.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Live in the past more. Like i said REMOVE BONDING give me my 4 drag's and ill put you where your mouth is.

About your ninja stealth tamer crap, i play discord tamer most time's give me my 4 drag's and i will never EVER use stealth, even with my discord tamer today it with one drag it takes at least 2 top notch pvper to take me down.
Ya, because one grabbing your pet while one beats your head in is so hard,oh wait you must run hide,stealth,ninja...seriously go to the hospital your delusional...hell living in the past?More like trying to tell you how stupid you sound honestly...

U

uomlplayer

Anyone who run's after people with 4 drag's in tow are stupid. Even if only 2 drags go after them and they dont die instanly ill just tell them to follow.

If they really want to kill you they will come to you and not you running after them,then revealing them when they are in front of you is easier then eating pancake's, rinse repeat eventually you will get that lucky all kill when all 4 drag's firebreath at once.

U

uomlplayer

Ya, because one grabbing your pet while one beats your head in is so hard,oh wait you must run hide,stealth,ninja...seriously go to the hospital your delusional...hell living in the past?More like trying to tell you how stupid you sound honestly...
Beating my head while i feed my pets? hahaha ask anyone who fought me and then tell me if it's soooo easy to beat my head in when im feeding them, and this is even 2-3 people on me.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who run's after people with 4 drag's in tow are stupid. Even if only 2 drags go after them and they dont die instanly ill just tell them to follow.

If they really want to kill you they will come to you and not you running after them,then revealing them when they are in front of you is easier then eating pancake's, rinse repeat eventually you will get that lucky all kill when all 4 drag's firebreath at once.
Did white wyrms even have a breath weapon?Because everyone was using white wyrms back in the day...because if they didnt your whole theory of 4 breath weapons just got shutdown and your dead becuase thats all youve talked about this whole thread...is relying on luck...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beating my head while i feed my pets? hahaha ask anyone who fought me and then tell me if it's soooo easy to beat my head in when im feeding them, and this is even 2-3 people on me.
One person bait your dragon off, while one is attacking you, dump truck...

U

uomlplayer

I'm alway's at the rune beetle's in tok, come and get me. Before you open your big mouth about me running stealth? ill be using discord, come show me tough guy,then when i pwn you on my discord tamer you wont have any more exscuses. later's you know where to find me now enough posting more tots!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm alway's at the rune beetle's in tok, come and get me. Before you open your big mouth about me running stealth? ill be using discord, come show me tough guy,then when i pwn you on my discord tamer you wont have any more exscuses. later's you know where to find me now enough posting more tots!
Not gonna answer my question?I could give a rats ass about taming now im talking about how you was so lleet playing tamers back then when you never played one back then...lets pretend your the best tamer you ever lived now-means nothing im talking about you being a tamer with 4 tames like you want way to get off the point though...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ask the people who have tried that when im playing my discord tamer see what they will tell you dumbass.
Your not talking about gm cooks with gm exp. forks are you?You said two or more top notch pvp'ers i laugh at your delusional mind...

E

Elmer Fudd

GM cook's? im not cheap suit, Ask the SP guy's, you know they people who ran the shard for last few year's?

If you didn't spend all your time on the forum's whinning about the dumbest stuff you would know cause you be out there fighting.
Ill vouch for that, he ran a damn good tammer....My two cents

U

uomlplayer

Ok, i think i understand now your bragging about pvp'ing with a tamer...:loser:
Oh so now im bragging about pvping on a tamer? ill play a mage and still wipe the floor with you,we can dook this out if you want tough guy.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM cook's? im not cheap suit, Ask the SP guy's, you know they people who ran the shard for last few year's?

If you didn't spend all your time on the forum's whinning about the dumbest stuff you would know cause you be out there fighting.
I wouldn't give a fat babies A$$ who tells me anything as long as your doing it on a tamer...:loser:

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 stealther's, one with 40 beetle's behind you and you need a plan? want me to draw you a picture?
The plan was working, dead dragon, hiding tamer.

The problem with herding is, once the animal goes aggressive, it is no longer following you, you have to herd it again. So I lost "control" of all of them at once, and while they took care of your dragon, I didn't have them anymore to deal with you.

I know you are trying to bait me into a shouting match on a forum, but you'll have to do better than this to accomplish it. I am not degrading your ability on a tamer, just stating the facts of what happened. Stop being so defensive. Lighten up, it's just a game.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WW did not have fire ball. They had less HP than a standard drag. They just had much better magery. Which was key in PvP cause people dont stand there to get bitten. But lots of mana left, and higher magery means more FS drops from the WW.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am gonna have to back LP in this thread...he is a damn good mage. Chard you don't even play so your comments are totally worthless. Cheapsuit on the otherhand you talk so much smack, but can you back it up? Last time I saw you ingame was at despise and you just ran around with your **** in your hand. The only pvp you are gonna do is when the fight totally favors you. Oh and then theres little azereos you're just bad period at any type of pvp, go whine about being drylooted some more. :)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am gonna have to back LP in this thread...he is a damn good mage. Chard you don't even play so your comments are totally worthless. Cheapsuit on the otherhand you talk so much smack, but can you back it up? Last time I saw you ingame was at despise and you just ran around with your **** in your hand. The only pvp you are gonna do is when the fight totally favors you. Oh and then theres little azereos you're just bad period at any type of pvp, go whine about being drylooted some more. :)
I was thinking the samething about you for commenting on a thread that had nothing to do with you...not too mention i dont play uo anymore but i know the rules from long ago when i played back when you was playing neo pets...since when you gotta play uo now to comment on taming from long ago?

E

Elmer Fudd

Tough talk from a guy that looks like he is drinking some minute maid.... You should all be ashamed of yourselves, everyone knows you aren't gonna do jack squat IRL. Why don't you buy that plane ticket to Afghanistan and go fight for something worth while.. It's a freekin game, quit crying, grow a pair, and just play the damn game.
Ok, now I need to set you straight....Read my post, 1# I was trying to be funny and lighten up the situation....2# The Beer I have in my hand is my all time Favorite,,,(Fat Tire) its a dark beer 3# I fought and Was in the First Desert Storm and am currently out with my EAOS Ending Feb 28 2000.....

Can you try and not be such a tool on these forumns so much for crying out loud....

P.S. If you were a **** talker in real life and we happened to cross paths and you sported off at the mouth.....I would shut it...so you dont jack about anyone really!

O

old man mcbeggin

Ok, now I need to set you straight....Read my post, 1# I was trying to be funny and lighten up the situation....2# The Beer I have in my hand is my all time Favorite,,,(Fat Tire) its a dark beer 3# I fought and Was in the First Desert Storm and am currently out with my EAOS Ending Feb 28 2000.....

Can you try and not be such a tool on these forumns so much for crying out loud....

P.S. If you were a **** talker in real life and we happened to cross paths and you sported off at the mouth.....I would shut it...so you dont jack about anyone really!
#1 There is nothing funny or lightening about cry babies #2 Fat Tire is the worst dark beer out there, Drink Shiner Bock #3 If this is true than i salute you sir.

p.s. don't start with me on the IRL bull crap.

E

Elmer Fudd

#1 There is nothing funny or lightening about cry babies #2 Fat Tire is the worst dark beer out there, Drink Shiner Bock #3 If this is true than i salute you sir.

p.s. don't start with me on the IRL bull crap.
1# No one ever cried in this thread
2# Shiner Bock Tastes like Urine
3# I salute you back

P.S. Dont get punchy then......:thumbsup:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say have bonding, if the pet dies, they are no longer bonded, but they can be rebound. That way people can still keep the same pet, but they have to get out and tame if they can't handle thier pet.

O

Ole Cheapy

WOW...I leave you guys for a few hours just to find out there is a conspiracy of everyone gunning to get my thread locked! None of this crap matters cuz no matter what I'm still gunning for all tamers no matter how bad or good you are at taming. If you want immunity then I advise you to stay off your tamers until this all blows over for a few weeks or until I decide that tamers are allowed to farm again, otherwise you're KOS and that goes double for you ghoul!

E

Elmer Fudd

Cant we all three just get along....

(From Left to Right)--> Chardoney/Elmer/LP

O

Ole Cheapy

Cheapsuit on the otherhand you talk so much smack, but can you back it up? Last time I saw you ingame was at despise and you just ran around with your **** in your hand. The only pvp you are gonna do is when the fight totally favors you.
*Ask around about who ghoul's character is*

D

Daleth

omg I think I'm gonna wet my self, that was flippin hilarious, sorry omg, lol

E

Elmer Fudd

Haha and I are already dressed and ready to attend the UFC fights tonight, so We gotta bolt....Daleth Took a quit snap shot for all of ya.....:danceb:

Were ready to tear it up tonight