• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new law for tamers..

D

Daleth

Haha and I are already dressed and ready to attend the UFC fights tonight, so We gotta bolt....Daleth Took a quit snap shot for all of ya.....:danceb:

Were ready to tear it up tonight
Wow, I can't even respond really, LMAO!!!!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Cleaned up...

O

Ole Cheapy

Well I have to admit, you tamers have been real good about staying outta my way. Keep up the good work! I looked all over the place for the owner of this nice pet but had no luck at all. :(

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I have to admit, you tamers have been real good about staying outta my way. Keep up the good work! I looked all over the place for the owner of this nice pet but had no luck at all. :(

Pssst... You have to be a "spiritual man" to see the truth! It is written in the Book of Virtues.

I have changed my stance on the issue... I will be actively paging GM's to have your accounts banned when I see you ghost farming. Population minus one cheater. Siege economy not destroyed by abundance of "stolen" goods.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there an alive my friend. See that little water barrel? Ya was standing right there. If you dont think i was alive, Sam, and Neo can both tell you I was alive, as they came for a visit aswell.

I dont know how the ghost farming would work, as if you die, your pet gots blue to you, doesnt stay green (im guilded).

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the sad part, my dragon died in 10 second's, and i ran away on my dicord tamer ,ressed it and kill you andf your buddy.

I don't know how dettect would help you when i dont even have stealth on?? i was on my discord tamer, epic fail??
nice try butthe rune beetles killd me :p

O

Ole Cheapy

I have noticed a slight decrease in the number of tamers out farming since my announcement but they cant hide forever.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
HI Cheapsuit, glad to see ya back! If your hunting tamers I just might start playing more. I miss being hunted when I am farming.

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I am a tamer but i don't do that ghost-farm crap. Well done on hunting/killing them.

I will do the same if I see a tamer who wont respond to my "hey, you there?"
LMAO Albertus you are to chicken to show your butt to kill anyone. You just wait til they die to MOBs and dryloot. Then run off like a scared little child.

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To clear things up a bit Dem was not afk macroing he was at key board and jumping and bouncing all around the place. hell it took me 5 mins to get him to be still and get 2 steps away from his Greater dragon before i could lay him down. But maybe I didnt make myself clear, its not about afk macroing I just DO NOT like tamers in general and if you're caught out there will be consequences and repercussions. I do not like tamers because the template is too gimpish and way too easy for them to farm nice items which imo is just twinkish and I take that as a personal offense.

I will say it again, I dont care who has a tamer and how good you think you are with your tamer, if I catch you out and you're actually dumb enough to farm without being afk you will surely die no matter what. items or no items it really doesnt matter cuz you will die faster than you can hit the all kill hot key. Period.
Bring it on. You and your gimplet stealth ninja. Youve killed me with your crying already. wow the talent it takes to sneak up on someone and drop a deathstrike is amazing. the fact that you can brag about killing tamers when you are naked proves that you temp is gimp and tamersw are not over powered. Cry somewhere else.

O

Ole Cheapy

Bring it on. You and your gimplet stealth ninja. Youve killed me with your crying already. wow the talent it takes to sneak up on someone and drop a deathstrike is amazing. the fact that you can brag about killing tamers when you are naked proves that you temp is gimp and tamersw are not over powered. Cry somewhere else.
Like Caylip said, the naked killer can only be successful with the right weapon but if u see someone casting Fs or strangle u better get the heck outta dodge :) And I think tamers are ONLY overpowered for pvm, as far as pvp I find them one of the weaker templates in the game. And yeah i think any stealth template is kinda unfair but I do actually use my skills I DO NOT smoke bomb, if i need to hide I mput enough separation between us so that i can actually use the hiding skill not take advantage of a free get out of trouble egg bomb like some. Smoke bombs needs to go in the deletion code right along with faction armor and cursed artis.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this thread has run its course and has hit the rocks and time to sink into
the ...

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just tired of hearing about tamers this and tamers that. No one wants to talk about all the greifing asshats on this shard, decked out in their faction arties and carrying their faction runes. Who actually runs a pure tamer PvP account? I get lucky every now and again and kill a red but very rarely. Most can out run my drag even if i can get them with a bola. I use my drag to defend but any nitwit with a stealth ninja can pretty much put me on the ground for a dirt nap. I dont AFK farm and usually run decent runic armor, butthe very people who complain about tamers are usually the ones i see ghost farming or knowingly allow people in their guild to do so. They are also the people who complain the loudest when they cant think outside the box when the game changes.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just tired of hearing about tamers this and tamers that. No one wants to talk about all the greifing asshats on this shard, decked out in their faction arties and carrying their faction runes. Who actually runs a pure tamer PvP account? I get lucky every now and again and kill a red but very rarely. Most can out run my drag even if i can get them with a bola. I use my drag to defend but any nitwit with a stealth ninja can pretty much put me on the ground for a dirt nap. I dont AFK farm and usually run decent runic armor, butthe very people who complain about tamers are usually the ones i see ghost farming or knowingly allow people in their guild to do so. They are also the people who complain the loudest when they cant think outside the box when the game changes.
If you die against a red with ninja of all skill while having a greater dragon behind you then you simply suck at this game... I'm sorry but that is just sad if you die against one person... I can fight around 6-7 people at a time on my tamer and still live...

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn Kage you are the man. is that before or after the whole ghost farming thing? well I guess when you are dead already, its not hard to avoid 6 or 7 people. yeah I die to stealth ninjas, I am not a pvp god and I am still learning what macros to use. I also dont hide or run I am a simple disco tamer running runic armor that gets a kill every now and again. My point is quit crying about over powered Tamers and play the freaking game.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn Kage you are the man. is that before or after the whole ghost farming thing? well I guess when you are dead already, its not hard to avoid 6 or 7 people. yeah I die to stealth ninjas, I am not a pvp god and I am still learning what macros to use. I also dont hide or run I am a simple disco tamer running runic armor that gets a kill every now and again. My point is quit crying about over powered Tamers and play the freaking game.
Trust me if anyone is crying it's you my friend... :cool:

*edit* I also play a disco tamer

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, I broke the law when the nasty Cheapsuit attacked my tamer!!!

My first ever kill... well it was my GD bringing the robe to Cheapsuit, but hell, I got a kill!!!

Time to spend more time hunting... the hunter!!!

H

Hugibear

I know why hooder dies so easy on a tamer vs a red ninja. It is becuase he is trying to play 1440 skill points, my guess is it gets too confusing. Hey Hooder ever hear the saying those livin in glass houses need not throw stones, you really should take that advise.

O

Ole Cheapy

Damn, I broke the law when the nasty Cheapsuit attacked my tamer!!!

My first ever kill... well it was my GD bringing the robe to Cheapsuit, but hell, I got a kill!!!

Time to spend more time hunting... the hunter!!!
Tell the entire story lol...you died 2 secs after me so its a draw :)

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell the entire story lol...you died 2 secs after me so its a draw :)

LMAO Yeah, I was so excited that I got ya that I started yelling and missed how I died!! I was alive when you fell which is as close to a win as I'll ever get.

Breaking the Law Breaking the Law

O

onthefifty

hey cheapy,

question.

what is that 0/20 grabby ru program at the bottom of ur screenshot?

just curious.

thanks.

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Kage instead of throwing accusations at each other and getting this thread locked why dont you share some of your knowledge and tell me how you manage to stay alive on a disco tamer against 5-6 people attacking you? besides music/disco/tame/lore and vet what skills are you running? ill assume you are factions wearing faction gear? what tactics do you use? I have 120 music/120 disco/ 115 lore/ 100 vet/ 100 magery/ 70 ninja/ 95 tame with a blessed +15 taming bracelet ( screwed up one day swapping skills and dropped taming from 110 to 95). I usually run a near all 70s ruinic armor with fc2/fcr4. I have tried several different tactic with limited sucess against 1v1 but more than that and I am dead. I dont generally use my drag in pvp except in defense. I have tried to dismount and attack but usually they can out run my drag even on foot. and if I get one dismounted and drag on them the others just target me and I am dead. the biggest problem I run into is being attacked when my drag is fighting someting ( ie the stealth ninja temp) and not being able to get my drag off the Mob and onto the attacker. The second problem I have is acttually targeting the attacker. I have tried pulling bars, using the target next macro in uo and assist with no luck. You have another thread with template suggestions for new/returning players lests talk tactics, I think enough stones have been thrown in this thread.

L

Lord Urza

This is easy, anyone who takes the same offense to ole cheap should just kill on him any time any where no questions asked, and give him the same treatment he offers up.