• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Enhanced Client

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Will someone please answer if the 'toggle legacy pack's' is going to be fixed so that it ONLY toggles the bag/container selected AFTER the toggle has been clicked and does NOT auto toggle every bag/container already opened to the legacy view. It is now IMPOSSIBLE to stock a vendor from a grid set up container and if I have to now set up all my packs to legacy view then I will cease playing as I want to play the EC and only ever used 'legacy' toggle to stock vendors. Given 95% of my gameplay is as a merchant with vendors I will cease playing if it is not intended to be fixed. I have posted this in a number of threads and so far NO ONE has answered whether this toggle is working as intended and if not when it is likely to be fixed.

Also a LOT of people EC players on my shard including myself (not sure if it is ALL users), cannot use the vendor search as it just flashes on and off and you cannot search for anything, the only way to stop it flashing is to log out or leave a safe zone to prompt the error msg that you can't use it, so even if you do stock something on a vendor no one is going to find it as the vendor search isn't able to be used. An eta on a fix on this would also be nice.
Also little font in vendor menu, if u change on Full screen, the menu will be larger. Early was same menu in Old EC.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I zoom the game window itself? I've figured out the scale toggle which is great, but I can't zoom the game view for some reason.
You need to assign the mouse wheel to control the zoom.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
screenie please! I used and loved Pinco's UI wondered what the UO EC UI looks like :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Go into actions and then into other and look for the scale mode tile. You can then scale most things.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I get the actions icon to appear? There is no menu selection bar just an empty hotfbar.

Oops nevermind..I picked the ONE character that had used Pinco's UI..problem solved :D

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I get the actions icon to appear? There is no menu selection bar just an empty hotfbar.

Oops nevermind..I picked the ONE character that had used Pinco's UI..problem solved :D
It should be there on the menu bar thing. Did you delete all your old profiles before starting with the new client?

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should be there on the menu bar thing. Did you delete all your old profiles before starting with the new client?
I had it set on Pinco's UI (because the fisher is sometimes too lazy to use a sextant) so I think I might have messed up the character now. No I cant find them. I'll do a search for it. I have lots of menu bars now *laughs* 3 of them but only one works. Looks like it will be a while before I can go fishing

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had it set on Pinco's UI (because the fisher is sometimes too lazy to use a sextant) so I think I might have messed up the character now. No I cant find them. I'll do a search for it. I have lots of menu bars now *laughs* 3 of them but only one works. Looks like it will be a while before I can go fishing
You might need to delete that certain char profile and start a fresh. Glad you got it sorted :)

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that part is sorted out but I think this is going to take more time to set up than I have right now. So I will put it on hold for now because I would rather be fishing up sos! . :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have they fixed the bars refreshing and naked players bugs?? My main two issues..and is it illegal to Mod the art files themselves? @Pinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean icons and such, I'm meaning like poison field animations and their equivalent(to static fields an an example) things like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all that is inside the client and all things inside the client can't be modified. Besides all those are not CC sprites animations but particles effects...

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, is the UI itself something we can modify as we could the old default EC? Not the client files but the UI ones and stuff like the icons? I'm curious what is modifiable with this UI.

Wenchy

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, is the UI itself something we can modify as we could the old default EC? Not the client files but the UI ones and stuff like the icons? I'm curious what is modifiable with this UI.

Wenchy
To make it easy to understand, let's just say that everything inside the exe, uop, cfg files cannot be modified, the rest (like the UI) can :)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean icons and such, I'm meaning like poison field animations and their equivalent(to static fields an an example) things like that
You can always go into options > graphics then under world/environment, changing the settings for particle detail and filter is useful if you want to tone down the effects from spells. I usually set low detail then either none or just for myself and targets. That cuts down the pyrotechnics a lot ;) It also helped me speed the client up on one PC.

Wenchy