• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Duel You Want to see

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma isnt this a duel thread, how bout shutting up bro?
My brother is terrible at any char he plays and hes not gonna learn anything from being in THC, all hes gonna learn is Run when its 1v1
Trying to act cool and tell me off in a thread about dueling what a tool
ITS A DUELING THREAD IS IT NOT?
and on the -THC note dont bring up the fact that i got kicked i was gonna end up leaving the next day after i saw what you guys really where.
Dont try to tell me how to pvp gemma till you accept the duel AND OR FIELD FIGHT
Does your brother know you think so little of him? Also don't get mad you couldn't cut it in thc.

S

SUPRsalad

you have a big mouth, kid. . . . someday someone will put you in your place for that. anticipate the inevitable, kiddo; wipe that smirk off your face.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob Dylan Vs Bob Dylan. I winzor HAr but besides thats im serious im saddend that no one likes me i CRY CRY CRY WHAAAAAAAAAA..... LOL

i put Bob Dylan up against God. maybe you know his other UO pvpers such as Buddha, Jesus, or allah?

my $5 is on bob.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have a big mouth, kid. . . . someday someone will put you in your place for that. anticipate the inevitable, kiddo; wipe that smirk off your face.
You act as if where in real life and where not in a video game
I didn't mind having to leave thc considering the fact that 75% of the reason why i was kicked was cus asha doesnt know when to stop loosing to me in a duel and shut his yap-- hence the reason why i got kicked, for talking ****; then again only reason why i did talk **** was because obviously he said something to me i didn't like.

IF someones gonna talk **** to me, ill talk **** back, Gemma really why you keep playing this game if your no good?

See you give i take, you talk **** ill talk **** back..

All i say is the truth and you seem to take it pretty bad

M

mutau

whats this razor?
Razor is a thin metal blade used for cutting.

We'll keep it at that definition here on this forum.

Keep in mind, there is no calling anyone a cheater/scammer/hacker here.
If you have proof of it, or knowledge, take it to EA. Not here.
Calling someone a cheater/scammer/hacker here will get you a nice warning/infract
and if i like you a PM. Don't wish for the PM.

Thanks and that ends you PSA.

S

SUPRsalad

You act as if where in real life and where not in a video game
I didn't mind having to leave thc considering the fact that 75% of the reason why i was kicked was cus asha doesnt know when to stop loosing to me in a duel and shut his yap-- hence the reason why i got kicked, for talking ****; then again only reason why i did talk **** was because obviously he said something to me i didn't like.

IF someones gonna talk **** to me, ill talk **** back, Gemma really why you keep playing this game if your no good?

See you give i take, you talk **** ill talk **** back..

All i say is the truth and you seem to take it farther up the ass then it was meant to be.
High School diploma first, then talk.
Punctuation, then argue.
Pay bills, then you can graduate to talking **** on my level.

edit: just have to make a note of this:
I see a lot of people botch the 'they're\their\there' contexts, but
you sir, are the only person I've ever seen dumb enough to botch
'we're' with 'where'. Congratulations, jr.. Sorry im all out of
'runner-up' medals. . .

S

suprshadow

It's online gemma, don't be an english teacher here. Please.

S

SUPRsalad

Its a pathetic waste of a perfectly good language....
Frankly, in comparison to other countries, its ****ing embarassing!
Thanks Woodrow Wilson! Everyone is officially ********!

Oh wait, the canadians too? We have Wilson to blame. Whats YOUR excuse??

B

Balian of Asgard

Punctuation, then argue.

'runner-up' medals. . .
lol, ya, that shiiit really lols me
GED ppl!!!!
Go get one instead of gaming all day

S

suprshadow

It's online not college... gtfo :D

Please don't use double question marks. what would the second one be for???? tsk tsk and in writing they usually @#$% do that to infer swearing not *****. just thought i'd let you know..

Balian, where are your periods, at the end of your sentences. You guys are lame.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I absolutly love how people take personal life shots at me on a online video game

See whos the bigger man out of this one, i lost that already but

Really does it make you feel good to sit here and call me a little kid 24/7

Im sorry gemma but real talk your just just one terrible person talking to a kid like that!

See i can pull that card beotch

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Punctuation, then argue.

'runner-up' medals. . .
This is a website about a game, please leave real life out of it...

You only admit defeat... Hell, the kid is smarter then you due to the fact he forced you to sink to RL puns instead of keeping it in game... Wow.

S

SUPRsalad

This is a website about a game, please leave real life out of it...

You only admit defeat... Hell, the kid is smarter then you due to the fact he forced you to sink to RL puns instead of keeping it in game... Wow.

Tesla, its funny watching you shape-shift. .
Its as though you haven't actually figured out that you're basically an idiot. . . You should take another break from stratics. . . I've always felt bad for you, but seriously, Im about to berate you, and I don't think you want it.

As for set, you knock at the devil's door, don't be surprised when he answers. RL attacks are the best kinds! In fact, they are they only kinds! Especially when they are valid in game!... For example, Set it off, one of the better mages on pacific because he is failing@ high-school. I suppose if I would have dropped out to play uo, I might be pretty good too.
Hows remedial math class, you little moron? Do the other dumb kids smell bad? Do they put stars on your papers when you do 'good'? Get used to it boy, it only gets worse from there. But hey, at least you can play a mage real good!

PS. say something dumb now Tesla; get hustled.
pps. moreover, Im merely passing on information from his own flesh and blood.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla, its funny watching you shape-shift. .
Its as though you haven't actually figured out that you're basically an idiot. . . You should take another break from stratics. . . I've always felt bad for you, but seriously, Im about to berate you, and I don't think you want it.

How am I an idiot again... No really, give me a rundown...

Berate me, I invite you... That will be the dumbest mistake you could ever make. I have a smartass comback for everything, like me or not, you should notice that, but really, tell me how I am an idiot.

S

SUPRsalad

How am I an idiot again... No really, give me a rundown...

Berate me, I invite you... That will be the dumbest mistake you could ever make. I have a smartass comback for everything, like me or not, you should notice that, but really, tell me how I am an idiot.
I'd love to entertain that, honestly I would. But its just too easy to go like this:
*nothing*
*nothing*
*nothing*
*nothing*
*a little more nothing*
*punctuated by a dash of nothing*
*with some more nothing-sauce on top for garnish*
... aaaand everyone remembers all the dumb-ass things you've done/said/lied/boasted/bragged/rubbed in faces about,
aaaaaaaand we're done here! voila!
*wipes hands*
that was easy.

S

SUPRsalad

haha, what the hell, i just HAVE to remind you of the most recent one :
the other week when you said 'higher archery''. . .

owned.

ok?

edit: dare I even go into details about what you meant by that?? Or you want me to keep it between you and I?

S

SUPRsalad

not failing high school would you like a transcript?
Again taking another one of my brothers lies

i have Straight a's right now buddy

Not failing at all i have over 90 credits and im only in freshman year

And its not a ****** ****

How am i in one when im in homeschool dumbass
Get your **** straight, my brothers a dumbass.

Gemma keep it Game to game
again you lost stuff to talk about how bad im on uo
You cant talk **** to me on uo cus you know ill drop you in a heartbeat

So you get lies fed from my brother
So then you now have something to talk about

Pretty sad bro

GET A LIFE!
Hahahahaha..
AAAAAAHahahhaahh. . . I love getting great big bites when there's no bait on the hook. *reel*
heh! little sucker... *tosses back* Sorry jr, Tesla is just a finer fish than thou.

edit: sleep with one eye open, you're brother has a price like any good mobster ought to!

*aaaaaaaaaaand waits for the infractions. .

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to see Grandpa soulbane vs Brith Brael...
O wait. that already happened.
*begin transcript*

Grandpa Soulbane: *hic*
Grandpa Soulbane: Kal Vas Flam
B'rith Brael: OoOoOoo
Grandpa Soulbane:LOL *hic*

*end transcript*

Welcome back Grandpa.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys argue like 12yr old cheerleaders...

Like the 12yr old cheerleaders locked up in my basement....

OH SHIII... :eyes:

Anywhoz...Stop arguing or im gonna step through this ****ingz internet connection and genital slap every single one of you until some sense hits your brains.

WAXX IT OR SHUT IT MUTHER EFFERS

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, what the hell, i just HAVE to remind you of the most recent one :
the other week when you said 'higher archery''. . .

owned.

ok?

edit: dare I even go into details about what you meant by that?? Or you want me to keep it between you and I?
THAT is how your gonna "berate" me? A typo!??!?! Choo loose, fights over we're cosed.

S

SUPRsalad

THAT is how your gonna "berate" me? A typo!??!?! Choo loose, fights over we're cosed.
Out of respect for raven,
I choose to withdraw. . .

In the future stay off my nuts Tesla. I think you know that you would rather not cross your intellect with mine. . .
You can, and will get pitted. so pitted. . like this:

*ball of flames*
*ball of flames*
*ball of flames*

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of respect for raven,
I choose to withdraw. . .

In the future stay off my nuts Tesla. I think you know that you would rather not cross your intellect with mine. . .
You can, and will get pitted. so pitted. . like this:

*ball of flames*
*ball of flames*
*ball of flames*
So before you "withdraw" you just threw out one more...?

It has NOTHING to do with intellect, I am just sharper then you... And it shows.

Your another one I don't know I guess, just random person decides to pick on the big dog to make a name for himself. I get it... been dealing with it for years now.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma again im done with your bull****

your about the lowest member of supr/thc put together

you cannot pvp all i see you doing is x-healing dont bring up the fact that i never helped you guys like i said i was already leaving in a week anyway so i wasnt planning on staying.
And i dont need to sleep with one eye open if he comes in here and tries anything i have two switch blades hung on the wall a samuria sword under my bed and a machete on the side of my bed where i can grab it easy, and dont forgot the c2 powered BB gun

Metal bb's but you still wont ever wanna get shot by one of these its the next best thing to a real gun it can put someone down and he knows that. :)
Samurai sword? wtf, is this the matrix? Are you Morpheous?

Dude, I have a .45 Autoloader in my dresser drawer, you have a 15yr old ***** armament.

And bragging on the internet is like jacking off in public. You look stupid.

and another thing. All the weapons in the world wont help you if he comes in and puts a pillow over your face, you think you're gonna unsheathe a machete and whack him while he smothers the life out of you? You're ********.

and BTW. Gemma is a cool dude, a brosky of broskies. He has friends, like me. You have...lemme see here...NO BODY.

jesus christ man. Grow the **** up or shut the **** up.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
telling me to grow up when hes sitting here pickling fights with a 15 year old kid
Funny :)

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
telling me to grow up when hes sitting here pickling fights with a 15 year old kid
Funny :)

and my machete is un sheathed lol its in a spot where i wont ever get cut by it soo and i dont give a **** about your .45 when i turn 21 im getting my dads mp5 from when he was a marine and his Desert eagle

both of witch will sit down your .45 :p

Ive been practicing at the range since I've been 8
So not only are you tarded enough to have an unsheathed machete lying around, which probably hasnt been sharpened. You now brag you have been going to the range since 8? You're an idiot.

A deagle is HORRID weapon. the .50 only means its half an inch across. It doesn't mean its a better bullet smart ass. And most deagles now a days shoot .45 caliber bullets. But you wouldnt know that because you're an idiot.

MP5 is illegal to own in the states and since I highly doubt your father brought it back from Vietnam, considering they werent out yet, and also considering the Marines don't use MP5's as MP5 is an H&K weapon and Heckler & Koch doesn't supply the US military, Beretta does, I think you're so full of **** your eyes are turning brown.

Good job at failing. ******. :thumbup:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So not only are you tarded enough to have an unsheathed machete lying around, which probably hasnt been sharpened. You now brag you have been going to the range since 8? You're an idiot.

A deagle is HORRID weapon. the .50 only means its half an inch across. It doesn't mean its a better bullet smart ass. And most deagles now a days shoot .45 caliber bullets. But you wouldnt know that because you're an idiot.

MP5 is illegal to own in the states and since I highly doubt your father brought it back from Vietnam, considering they werent out yet, and also considering the Marines don't use MP5's as MP5 is an H&K weapon and Heckler & Koch doesn't supply the US military, Beretta does, I think you're so full of **** your eyes are turning brown.

Where do you learn this ****?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ofc im gonna deny it im not fat and ugly like you bro

And again, he didnt go to vietnam war, he was a marine, then SWAT

How did the waxxing feel after i just owned you a few seconds ago

S

SUPRsalad

hahahahha, tesla.. 'big dog'.. and you wonder why people ****ing hate you.
Sharper than I? You sir, can barely write a legible sentence. Your one big accomplishment in life is having kids? Wow. You are a big dog!

Then set, hahahhaa, goes off about machetes and swords and ****! hahahaha, holy ****, you guys are priceless. Set, you realize its like a life sentence if your daddy ever got caught with that? I wouldn't talk about it much, especially on the interweb. If you weren't lying through your teeth, you would know that, cus daddy would've told you. ahahhaahah man thats a leg-slapper. . . Samurai swords and machetes and ****. . . Oh man, almost lost my coffee there. The 'Morpheus' comment was so spot-on, I just can't even top it.

well done, you two. . . ownt your own selves again...

so now what? you both threw down your whole hand of cards on the table...See, I see everything, and you guys see nothing. I know all this stupid **** about you guys, but.. see, you still don't know **** about me. See how that works? You both still think you're sharper than I am?

S

SUPRsalad

Hahhaha, can't believe he pulled the gun card out.. When you're talking to people that know a lot about guns, your research should extend a bit past what you picked up off of video games. You have know idea what you're even getting into.

R

Rand Al

I just had to say something to set you strait man. A mp5 is not illegal to have in the states you can have one with a special ffl which is a Federal Class III License which is very expensive to obtain other than that there is no other way to have a auto weapon there are versions of the mp5 that are not auto like the ar 15 vs the m4 same wep just no burst on the ar 15. As for the military using mp5s yes they do navy seals and sf type like army sf and marine force recon use them also pilots use them there for you are incorrect.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rand for the save

Theres someone who knows what they are talking about.
Hes 85% wrong on everything he said but did you also wanna cradle his walnut while you took a bite of his banana? Just curious there cause you're riding his jock so hard. lol.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahahha, tesla.. 'big dog'.. and you wonder why people ****ing hate you.
Sharper than I? You sir, can barely write a legible sentence. Your one big accomplishment in life is having kids? Wow. You are a big dog!
I don't wonder why people hate me... It's pretty obvious at this point. And all you have on me is a typo and you live off that... That's all you got dude.

And why are you obsessed with my children?

S

SUPRsalad

Frankly, your children are probably ****ing boooooooring..You're the one that brings that up every time someone corners you. so. wrong there.
Believe me, I got way more on you than a 'typo'.. which it wasn't. it was an all-out vocab failure. . . What did you mean by 'higher archery' again? Lets see if you can come up with the right vocab this time.. Ill give you time to google.

Rand didn't even attempt to 'save' you, boy. He was simply clearing up some foggy issues. If anything, he hurt your little Napoleonic agenda more than he helped it. .

As for the statements rand made. Mostly true, actually. Moreover, they aren't giving out those FIL's anymore. . Well, don't quote me on that, you might still be able to get them for a bit longer, but they are wicked expensive, plus you have to let them 'audit' you like twice a year. My best friends brother is the chief of the investigation unit in the PHX Arizona PD, and he doesn't even have one.

As for obtaining one in the marines, thats silly ****. They are all issued the same Berettas and M4's, and they DON'T get to take them home. They didn't even let my grandpa take home his m1a, nor his apc, and that was back in the day when it was kosher for kids to keep hunting rifles in their school lockers. .

Son, you're full of ****. . Quit while you still have your dignity. .

S

SUPRsalad

Yes. He does. I saw his apology, and frankly, Im speechless. *golf clap*

He'll not hear another word from me.

R

Rand Al

Frankly, your children are probably ****ing boooooooring..You're the one that brings that up every time someone corners you. so. wrong there.
Believe me, I got way more on you than a 'typo'.. which it wasn't. it was an all-out vocab failure. . . What did you mean by 'higher archery' again? Lets see if you can come up with the right vocab this time.. Ill give you time to google.

Rand didn't even attempt to 'save' you, boy. He was simply clearing up some foggy issues. If anything, he hurt your little Napoleonic agenda more than he helped it. .

As for the statements rand made. Mostly true, actually. Moreover, they aren't giving out those FIL's anymore. . Well, don't quote me on that, you might still be able to get them for a bit longer, but they are wicked expensive, plus you have to let them 'audit' you like twice a year. My best friends brother is the chief of the investigation unit in the PHX Arizona PD, and he doesn't even have one.

As for obtaining one in the marines, thats silly ****. They are all issued the same Berettas and M4's, and they DON'T get to take them home. They didn't even let my grandpa take home his m1a, nor his apc, and that was back in the day when it was kosher for kids to keep hunting rifles in their school lockers. .

Son, you're full of ****. . Quit while you still have your dignity. .
yea you cannot take government property home i would have loved to take some of my equipment when i got out but they keep a list on everything you have and a weapon is hela tracked. I for one do not have a license to have fully auto weapons only people that can get the class III are usually dealers that actually sell thees things and demo them to government officials but you can still get one if you qualify just cause your some chief of something doesn't allow you to own one of thees weapons. I am not here to save people from there own holes i just state facts. If you want a mp5 here is one for 10k http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=140019803

R

Rand Al

and for duels id like to see hag duel anyone well fight anyone just get out there hag and kill someone 1vs1. we can start off with someone like big boss if you want then once you are able to get him move up to someone else.

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, i have a friend that has a ffl to have fully autos and stuff.. actually, i think he can have a tank and rpgs and ****, so long as they are where they are said to be when he gets audited..
hes got a 50cal stoner that i've always wanted to shoot.. its pretty sweet 'looking', but i dont think hes shot it in years..
also has one of those .223 Squad auto gun thingies. . . Haven't shot it yet cus ammo has been so pricey, but that thing looks to be a winner on all channels.
He only has it because he was a rep for s&w for years and, yeah i think it was more of a business venture for him.. Hes sold weapons in Zimbabwe and ****.

yeah lol 12k for a mp5? Id rather spend about half that and get a super tricked out bushmaster, frankly. . . spend the rest on on beer and women, and the rest? just waste it. . . either that or go full bore for the ump .45.

speaking of business venture, have you seen how much an AK goes for right now?? Im going to sell all three of mine and laugh all the way to the bank.
I think I paid 175-250 for them?

R

Rand Al

depends on what make it is but they very from what you payed up to 2500 bucks aks are one of the cheapest on the market that is why all them (gotta be politically correct here) middle eastern people use them.

S

SUPRsalad

depends on what make it is but they very from what you payed up to 2500 bucks aks are one of the cheapest on the market that is why all them (gotta be politically correct here) middle eastern people use them.
oh the sand ni... . . heh. naaaaah..

but yeah man, im going to make out like a bandit on that. so, har har, to everyone that said 'what do you need 3 aks for?)

one of them has the folding stock, i know that one is the more rare of the three.
ones basically standard issue, the other is the one with like.. its hard to explain, its got like a 'hole' through the grip for your thumb instead of a handle?? hard to explain, i know its kinda rare.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one of them has the folding stock, i know that one is the more rare of the three.
ones basically standard issue, the other is the one with like.. its hard to explain, its got like a 'hole' through the grip for your thumb instead of a handle?? hard to explain, i know its kinda rare.
In order it sounds like you have 3 variants(theres a bunch)
AKM(possibly), standard ak-47, and a Mak-90. All 3 use the ak clips, but the mak 90 won't take the 'standard' buttstock and pistol grip from a regular if i recall. Some weird brady bill thing i imagine.

Just posting so you have lil more info for price/value comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.