• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor taking offers

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Del when asked if there is a reserve and the response = "no reserve" then the fact is "ANY" bid is acceptable. Some bid higher some bid lower it is the "worth" to the individual.

Some are looking for deals others are willing to pay more. If no others bid in the allotted week span then it means the worth was not there for them.

Now there is also a suspense the 8th of Aug. That date was met and has long since past I was around for my bids on that date in the event I felt it was worth it to me to counter or to "let an item go".

Now I personally have long since come to the conclusion that this auction was a bust. I know there is little to no care from from you @del55 or you @mick-b- but both of the reps in my eyes have been severely tarnished. AND before you retaliate I really do not care one way or the other it is just pixels. But a name is a name and most people on these forums are adherent to maintaining a clear an reputable name. Like I said you both do not care but it is what it is.

Cheers mates thanks for your time.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@SoBad

none of these items belong to me. you speak like i am selling these items lol

why i said that i can help you guys is i am doing free transfers from europa to atlantic. as u said this is a nice community and people like to help each other.

but clearly some of you guys don't deserve this.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@SoBad

none of these items belong to me. you speak like i am selling these items lol

why i said that i can help you guys is i am doing free transfers from europa to atlantic. as u said this is a nice community and people like to help each other.

but clearly some of you guys don't deserve this.
ROFLMFAO!