• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor taking offers

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
midnight Saturday 8 Aug 2015 is actually

7 PM EST on Saturday 8 Aug 2015.

UK is GMT

EST is GMT - 5

so 12 - 5 = 7

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Saw Mike online today and sent a PM. No reply.

Not sure this is going anywhere fellas.... hope I am wrong

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasted all ur time coz u offered 1mill for item number1... And its not even and auction mmm...
Erm.. 1m is an offer though right? Keith even asked if there is any reserves or buyouts and the OP said "No reserves taking offers until midnight Saturday".

Even if the 1m was a low amount its not hard to add a minimum price or just say "sorry offer to low".

The fact is the OP didn't check the post, reply, post start prices, reserves, minimums etc is a bit of a joke tbh.

He even then followed up and said "been to lazy to sort out will do when I get home from work" that was on Wednesday...

#justsaying

mick-b-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
He even then followed up and said "been to lazy to sort out will do when I get home from work" that was on Wednesday...

#justsaying
i work hard I will sort just don't start using the hash tag that's sooooo gay

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
no reserve means different things to every one. for example it means "time to lowball" for you

no offense, i am talking about facts
"No Reserve"
  • The term "no reserve" simply means that there is no established minimum price for the item being auctioned. This means that no matter what the winning bid, the owner must sell it for that amount.
THIS is fact. No offense. :)

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/facts_6818034__no-reserve__-definition.html