• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Stain Pricing

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much do you think we can get for stains?

M

Myna

Re: (Gardening) Stain Pricing

depends on color, the rare seed ones and the ones cotaining rares (mixing) should be expensiver than the regular ones

also depends on demand, some colors will be more popular than others

begin high ... if nobody buys you can drop price

i noticed at some decorative plants the clippers refuses to work, buggy

D

DHMagicMan_1

I hope you have to have the deco plant in your inventory before clipping... I can just see griefers with snips going to deco'd houses and wrecking them! :(

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

12 billion and work your way down. (-1 gp per week)
Sounds good! How many weeks till you come buy some? ;)

I started at 400,000. The TOT dyes are 200k or more. These have 5 charges.

No sales yet, but I am the only vendor that I can find. So, they price will stay tonight.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Has anyone sold any stains yet? I haven't put any on my vendor yet but hopefully will tonight.

Thanks!

N

Nastia Cross

I crafted the rare reward colors from the Naturalists quest and put them up for 2.5mil on chesapeake. That works out to 500k per charge. When I checked this morning, the rare aqua was already sold. I figured on charging 250k per normal color (red, blue and yellow) and between 300-400k per charge for the mixed colors, probably more for any color mixed with white or black (especially since it seems you have to be GM alchy or GM cooking to be able to mix the white and the black with any colors... I tried to mix black with red last night and received the message that I didn't have the skill to mix this unstable pigment and I'm 93.5 cooking).

I imagine once the market is flooded with the new dyes I might adjust my prices down some, but not by much. Its a fairly labor intensive little item to create, what with needing to tend plants for 9 days and having to obtain the venom and all the rest.

C

CambriaErpa

I saw them on Europa in Luna for 350-700k ... >.>

I found them elsewhere for 10k.

I know its natural to want to get all you can for an item, but I have a healthy respect for a vendor that doesn't take advantage of an item being new and charging an arm and a leg.

I figure tok dyes might have gone for a decent bit, but they were random drops, whereas you can make the dyes depending on what you can get your hands on, get more of them and make more of them at will basically.

I don't personally feel they should cost over 25k per to start with. Once they become more common, 10-15 seems quite fair to me.

Just my thoughts :)

N

Nastia Cross

I didn't base my prices off Tokuno dye prices, they were never a factor to me. The fact is, for the rare colors, you have to do a quest. Yes the quest isn't that hard, nor is it dangerous but it does take up about 15 minutes if you want the rare colors. That's 15 minutes per seed. Then you must grow the plants for 9 days to be able to set them to decorative mode. Then you must go out and collect the silver serpent venom (relatively easy if you know where they are and have the right tools, neither of which was the case for me yesterday). Finally to make the pigments you must have enough cooking or alchemy. Its not like the new Tokuno dyes where you hack away at monsters (or say all kill over and over). I didn't have a frame of reference for the prices either, trust me I checked Luna to see if anyone else had the dyes up and would have priced accordingly if there were some for sale (yeah I know Luna is overpriced which is why I usually put things on my vendor for cheaper). One thing I did see is that the black and white plants that I used to clip for the pigments were selling for 125k a pop. That's one plant per bottle.

Yes, for the more common colors (i.e. seeds that drop from boglings.. red, yellow and blue) I fully expected to make them cheaper than the rare seeds, especially since the common seeds can pollinate and cross pollinate and I would have a fairly steady supply of seeds after one cycle of planting. Bottom line is though, the rare seeds do not produce seeds of their own. One must do the quest again to get them. Also, you can FAIL in attempting to make both the color fixative and the actual dye (my cook is 93.5 and I lost at least 3 out of 11 silver serpent venoms).

Again, like I said I fully intended on adjusting the prices depending on the demand (or lack thereof) from the market. I am in no way attempting to "scam" or price gouge or anything of that nature. I simply went with what sounded right after a long night of working on a million different things. If people don't buy them, so be it. I will just lower the price. No one is forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

PS... if you want to see vendors taking advantage of something new and shiny, check out all the vendors selling those cool colored robes that are not rare at all anymore simply because people are camping the spawn to farm them.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tokuno Major dyes go for 150k per charge *max* anyway.
You are aware, when the tokuno dyes came out (the last minor ones including chaos blue and such that people now got about 800 of each now) it was 5mill per 1 charge right? And people bought em like crazy til about the 2nd week of the TOT3.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Wow, there was no need to call me a scammer. Thanks for that though. I put them on my vendor, if they sell great, if not I will lower the price. Sheesh.
I've only sold 3 stains so far. 400k for a blue, 500k for a fire red, and 200k for a purple that a guy asked for.

I have not seen any other runes for the stains or any other LS vendors with them.

Your other post is also correct. You have to tend the plants for 9 days!

When I drop runes I get a few people that come look at them. I don't think most players know what they are. Also, most don't have SA yet.

Good Luck to you!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just an FYI to people who don't usually post/read here. The people who post here are gardeners and sell plants. This usually means we have bags or a house full of plants that all take 9 days to grow, and at most we might sell a regular old plant for 5k (the new hedges), but generally sell plain plants at 500 gps or thereabouts. So us long term gardeners have never been in it for the money.

The 9 day gripe doesn't wash with us, we don't sell our plants at 50k per just because they take over a week to grow.

*Anyone* can grow plants, and most people will figure out how to farm these dyes when they realize that either A. they can get a lot of money for them (which we'll see initially) or B. they don't want to spend a lot of money for them.

The prices on dyes should drop pretty quickly fairly soon.

BTW it takes 5 minutes to do the naturalist quest including the fifth nest. You can get a ton of white, black, and fire colored seeds to grow into plants this way.

Because people are willing to shell out a lot for the new white plants (50k on baja or thereabouts i think) I would not think the prices of white dyes would go below 75k-100k until the prices of white plants start to drop. It's not feasible to turn a white plant into a white dye that sells for less, so the market will balance its self out this way.

Black dyes (black being a popular color) will also sell well. Fire and the three other nat. quest dyes will not sell as well.

I think it is reasonable right now to be able to sell a dye for a few hundred k, if people are going to pay that. If someone is going to pay that money then that means resellers are going to buy the dyes off the cheaper sellers for resale. So why be noble and sell something that you think approximates the time you spent getting the item, if you're just going to end up selling to a luna reseller?

Anyways, in a few weeks or whenever dye prices should settle down. Whites I'll probably end up doing 50k, blacks and other naturalist colors 25-30, other colors somewhere around there. It just depends. It *is* a pain to have to grow a lot of plants and wait for them to pop and I don't think too many people have that patience, so there will definitely always be a market for dyes, but there will also be competition from the peole who *do* have that patience.

Thats my price guess! 10-50kish non luna, 75-150k luna (eventually).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I could live with those prices. But, I was hoping for a similiar rush of buyers when the peculiar plants came out.

As for the naturalist quest time: I take a lot longer than 5 minutes. And the most I can stand doing it is 3 times at a sitting.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I could live with those prices. But, I was hoping for a similiar rush of buyers when the peculiar plants came out.

As for the naturalist quest time: I take a lot longer than 5 minutes. And the most I can stand doing it is 3 times at a sitting.
Do you have runes to all four different entry holes? The nests are a short distance from 3 of them, the soutwest one takes the longest but still isn't too bad. I recall to each hole and run in to its respective next then I recall to vesper beach, plant a thorn, and hit the fifth nest. It really only takes 5 minutes that way.

N

Nastia Cross

Do you have runes to all four different entry holes? The nests are a short distance from 3 of them, the soutwest one takes the longest but still isn't too bad. I recall to each hole and run in to its respective next then I recall to vesper beach, plant a thorn, and hit the fifth nest. It really only takes 5 minutes that way.
Didn't realize it was quicker to recall, the guide I read recommended starting at the Minoc hole and running through that way... no wonder it takes so long. I'll make sure to mark those other three tonight.

As for the dye pricing, I've taken my dyes off my vendor for the time being. I'd rather let someone else who grows plants normally set the price since I seem to be extraordinarily high. I just hope someone else on Chessy has been making them and will put them up soon... I've got over 50 plants about to pop.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I sell plants on Chessy, and will hopefully put some stains out for sale tonight. I'm still considering pricing but I'll post back here when I decide. Sarsmi's suggestion of an eventual 10-50k is good I think (I have a non-Luna shop). Still not sure for initial prices though.

I don't sell colored plants except for black (5k each) and white (25k each). Here are my current plain plant prices if anyone's interested:

flax - 5k
foxgloves & orfleur - 3k
short hedges - 5k
tall hedges - 7.5k
all other plain plants & trees (old & new/peculiar) - 2k

Flax, foxgloves and hedges sell out almost immediately whenever I put more on the vendor. I try to spread out my restocks so they don't all get scooped up by Luna resellers - I want normal shoppers to have a chance at them too.

BTW - I did sell a black tall hedge for 50k about a week ago - was very pleased with that ;)

F

Flora Green

I had my white at 10k and black down to 5k, but with staining I plan to raise them some. Especially since the exact white inventory I had was suddenly appearing elsewhere for 40k.

I would love to get 2k for plain plants, but not on Origin. :(

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have the white and black priced at 200k. I think it's a fair price for the time involved in growing the plants to get the green thorn, doing the Naturalist quest, planting and growing the seed, mining for sand for the empty venom vial and milking the silver serpants. There's a lot we do to make stains. :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anyways, in a few weeks or whenever dye prices should settle down. Whites I'll probably end up doing 50k, blacks and other naturalist colors 25-30, other colors somewhere around there. It just depends. It *is* a pain to have to grow a lot of plants and wait for them to pop and I don't think too many people have that patience, so there will definitely always be a market for dyes, but there will also be competition from the peole who *do* have that patience.

Sounds good to me, Sarsmi. I still don't think I'm going to be selling any of them myself though. Have about had it with my vendoring experiment on Baja. ROFL I will never be a merchant. A plant grower, yes. This has gotten me interested in plants again.

When I get the seeds stacked and the plants cut up into reeds and plant clippings and pester my guildmates about the colors they want, I'll be hollering at you to come get clippings and reeds, my dear. I want to close some house-holding accounts!

N

Nastia Cross

BTW - I did sell a black tall hedge for 50k about a week ago - was very pleased with that ;)
Hyssmaye, If you get anymore black (or white) hedges, tall or short it doesn't matter, PM me. I'll buy them all from you. I have a really good idea for a design in my house... same goes with black or white cypress trees. =)

N

Numtinae

I'm seeing 100k-250k depending on color. That's on Atlantic.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hyssmaye, If you get anymore black (or white) hedges, tall or short it doesn't matter, PM me. I'll buy them all from you. I have a really good idea for a design in my house... same goes with black or white cypress trees. =)
Sure thing! :)

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Okay I have 16 dyes out on my vendor on Chessy, each at 250k to start with. I haven't seen any for sale, even in Luna. Here are the colors I have out:

white
black
rare aqua
dark green
green
ice green
bright green
blue
bright blue
dark blue
ice blue
purple (2)
bright red
red
ice orange

Dropped 15 runes - will report back if I make any sales.

Ommadawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I took a shot in the dark at my Chessy Flower shop. I did the white and black for 25k, the ant quest colors for 20K and the regular colors for 15K. So far they are still on the vendor, but I don't advertise. Some Luna shop owner will find me eventually and wipe out my stock :).

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OY maybe I've way overpriced! But with no crazy Luna prices to use as a reference it's hard to know what to do ;)

But getting the venom for those bottles took quite a while - worked on that for 2 nights! Must finish my poisoner so I can get more from each serpent...

Ommadawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Eh, I'm not a good gauge. I just like running a flower shop and I'm usually way under priced. If someone can get mega gold for the dyes then good for them.

M

Myna

its an old prob, nobody want to pay a crafter for his hard work.

you can buy a scrapper for 250k on my shards, but to buy the resources you would pay over a mil becasue of the taint (taint for 100k a piece is a joke)

so it is with this dyes .... nobody cares about the long procedure to make one, imagine 9 days to grow it up!!!!! this alone should make them very expenisve.

offer and demand will regulate the price, but when 2 or 3 vendors already throw them away for 10k, the price for one is destroyed already

N

Numtinae

I'm on Atlantic. I put up a bunch at 150k/simple color and 250k/rare and dropped ten runes in Luna for the shop. It took about a half hour to sell 1.1 million worth. I had one person thank me for the low prices and take my ICQ to let him know when I had more blue made up. Prior to this, I didn't even have any vendors.

For the venom, I found a snake pit, for lack of a better term, with just an insane respawn rate. I was about to get 20 in less than an hour with my tamer and a Cu and brought in 50k of gold and gems while doing so.

But what I really really love about the dyes is the interdepence on adventuring and the simple reality that you can't macro your way through growing and crossbreeding plants and cross-mixing the dyes. And I think that does justify and will continue to justify a fairly high price.

Sinful_Candie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Numtinae If you don't mind I like to add your rune to my vendor book. I had a few people ask me if i am going to sell them and I just have not had time and with the prices out there are a little high. I thought yours would help. I rune the Sinful Candie Shop. 34.44 N 26.13 E on the Atl shard in Umbra area.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

I had sold the rare colors for 150k and non rare colors for 75k. I had sold out 2 times so far.
I had seen the dyes sell for 250k on Siege for the rare colors.

The prices may be a little high now but nothing stop the buyers from waiting a few days to see the prices drop when more shops pop up.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The skills I've needed so far for making dyes;

GM Alchemist (vials, mixing, making fixers, pigments and dyes)

Carpenter with music (flutes)

GM Miner for getting sand to make the vials

Tinker, for clippers

All of those skills take time to raise. All of those resources take time to gather. I don't want to rip people off (I NEVER shop in Luna, and always look there for the price to undercut) but I would like a fair return for my efforts in raising three skills to GM and for gathering the resources, and having the patience, not to mention the potions, to grow the plants.

As with all things, there must be balance.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I took a shot in the dark at my Chessy Flower shop. I did the white and black for 25k, the ant quest colors for 20K and the regular colors for 15K. So far they are still on the vendor, but I don't advertise. Some Luna shop owner will find me eventually and wipe out my stock :).
For the time investment you could kill rune beetles and make a lot more money. Raise the price and advertise, you may as well get rewarded for something you like to do.

Im still at 400k and yesterday another vendor opened at the same.

Ive made 3.5 mil. Which is a lot for me.

Im sure ill drop prices next week.

Since I also sell leather, I can always get a stream of browsers at my house.

Y

Yen Sid

I had my white at 10k and black down to 5k, but with staining I plan to raise them some. Especially since the exact white inventory I had was suddenly appearing elsewhere for 40k.

I would love to get 2k for plain plants, but not on Origin. :(

I play on Origin and I know I wouldn't pay that much lol. I wouldn't mind paying 50k per dye but if it gets out of hand and into 100k-300k range forget it. I will start a new character and start growing my own plants and training up alchemy/cooking to make my own dyes.

Y

Yen Sid

The skills I've needed so far for making dyes;

GM Alchemist (vials, mixing, making fixers, pigments and dyes)

Carpenter with music (flutes)

GM Miner for getting sand to make the vials

Tinker, for clippers

All of those skills take time to raise. All of those resources take time to gather. I don't want to rip people off (I NEVER shop in Luna, and always look there for the price to undercut) but I would like a fair return for my efforts in raising three skills to GM and for gathering the resources, and having the patience, not to mention the potions, to grow the plants.

As with all things, there must be balance.
You had these skills to begin with, its not like you trained them up just for staining. Yes it took time to train them up but you didn't do it with the intention to sell dyes; so how can you consider charging more for work that was already been done prior to this even being announced? I'm not trying to be a jerk but as someone that doesn't do much crafting (I do gather materials: wood, feathers, etc.) and buys most things, I wouldn't want to pay an arm and a leg for your reasoning.:thumbsup:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You had these skills to begin with, its not like you trained them up just for staining. Yes it took time to train them up but you didn't do it with the intention to sell dyes; so how can you consider charging more for work that was already been done prior to this even being announced? I'm not trying to be a jerk but as someone that doesn't do much crafting (I do gather materials: wood, feathers, etc.) and buys most things, I wouldn't want to pay an arm and a leg for your reasoning.:thumbsup:

I don't want to charge you an arm and a leg either; a bit of finger is sufficient :) If you apply that reasoning across the board, then no one will ever charge for the time it takes to train a skill, and I don't think that's quite right either.

The fact remains that making dyes is skill intensive, and there should be balance in the cost of a dye if you're not going to make it yourself. As I said, I don't want to rip you off, but I would like payment for goods to reflect the skill and time it takes to create those goods. Most people who pay for things like this do so because they don't have the time or they don't have the patience/inclination to make such goods themselves. That's fine - that's how the market works. But whilst pricing that is too high can be damaging, so can pricing that is too low; as I said, there must be balance.

If you plan to make your own dyes, I'd recommend you go for alchemist rather than cook; that way you can make your own potions for plants too. You'll need the following;

GM Alchemist, that's read the glassblowing book

GM Miner that's read the digging for sand book

Carpenter with 80 skill, plus 50 music skill to make the snake charming flute and 50 tinker to make the clippers

Whichever way around you turn it, that's a lot of time, resources and effort on training.

N

Nastia Cross

I don't want to charge you an arm and a leg either; a bit of finger is sufficient :) If you apply that reasoning across the board, then no one will ever charge for the time it takes to train a skill, and I don't think that's quite right either.

The fact remains that making dyes is skill intensive, and there should be balance in the cost of a dye if you're not going to make it yourself. As I said, I don't want to rip you off, but I would like payment for goods to reflect the skill and time it takes to create those goods. Most people who pay for things like this do so because they don't have the time or they don't have the patience/inclination to make such goods themselves. That's fine - that's how the market works. But whilst pricing that is too high can be damaging, so can pricing that is too low; as I said, there must be balance.

If you plan to make your own dyes, I'd recommend you go for alchemist rather than cook; that way you can make your own potions for plants too. You'll need the following;

Carpenter with 80 skill, plus 50 music skill to make the snake charming flute and 50 tinker to make the clippers

Whichever way around you turn it, that's a lot of time, resources and effort on training.
Thank you for this. I feel the same way. If you want quality craftsmanship, you're going to pay more for something, bottom line. IRL, if you are a craftsman (or woman) you not only charge for materials, you also charge for labor. Something that is labor intensive is inherently going to cost more. And yes, you should expect to pay for the skill of the worker and the time they took to do the work. While I know my initial prices were too high, I think alot of the pricing on here is too low and thus cheapening the work we are all doing and doing a serious disservice to the bulk of the botanists who have taken it upon themselves to work staining.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thank you for this. I feel the same way. If you want quality craftsmanship, you're going to pay more for something, bottom line. IRL, if you are a craftsman (or woman) you not only charge for materials, you also charge for labor. Something that is labor intensive is inherently going to cost more. And yes, you should expect to pay for the skill of the worker and the time they took to do the work. While I know my initial prices were too high, I think alot of the pricing on here is too low and thus cheapening the work we are all doing and doing a serious disservice to the bulk of the botanists who have taken it upon themselves to work staining.

In RL, I'm a crafter; I utilise a variety of skills, some of which have taken years to get to their current high standard and will continue to grow and evolve with me. I don't expect to be paid a fortune for what I make, but I do expect some recognition of the fact that I have skills I've taken a great deal of time and trouble over and that not everyone else has, or has the time and patience to learn. Not unreasonable, I feel.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

IMO the "settled" prices ought to reflect the bother of making them. Yes anyone can grow plants. But what if you want a bright purple dye bottle or two, and you are a non-gardener? Unless you can find the plants for sale on your shard, it's going to take you more than 2 weeks to grow them if you start with just blue and red seeds from boglings, and you have to remember to tend them every day of that period or else they can get sick, and it will take even longer than the initial 2 weeks you'd allotted for plant-growing, due to the time needed for the plants to recover from illness.

There are some things I do myself. I garden, so I make my own potions to save money. But I *HATE* it. Ha. I have a miner who can make granite stuff for me, but I hate that even MORE. So I'm happy to pay someone who keeps their vendor stocked with all kinds of granite items in all colors all the time, for the convenience of getting what I want when I want it.

I sell my plain plants for the price I do because I stock all kinds at almost all times, and if someone who does house decorating for example comes to my shop at any time, more than likely they can get exactly what they want for (imo) a reasonable price, right then and there, without combing around through the scattered plant vendors in Luna, that don't have complete stocks and/or charge insane prices.

F

Flora Green

I play on Origin and I know I wouldn't pay that much lol. I wouldn't mind paying 50k per dye but if it gets out of hand and into 100k-300k range forget it. I will start a new character and start growing my own plants and training up alchemy/cooking to make my own dyes.
I don't plan to sell the dyes so the pricing is of no concern to me. But, I'm not going to sell my plants to others for next to nothing if they want to create their own dyes, either. Like you, I wouldn't pay a huge amount for dyes, but there should be allowance for profit. Considering the stupid amounts people charge for loot drops, 100k for a dye that you actually have to make and not just farm seems reasonable. But, that's just my opinion. :)

F

Flora Green

I'd also add you can make your own kegs with carpentry and tinkering, stock up on fertile dirt either by looting it or buy out the npc in the gargoyle area. Also, I always have extra bowls on hand. That way I can go straight into planting and not have to bother with npc's each time I want to start a batch.

You should check out the gardening charts, too. Stratics has one and it's been updated recently and their are a few others as well.

N

Numtinae

Really you just need 75 alchemy and a totem of some kind. The venom is easy enough to get from the serpents.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've been picking out silver serpents in the lost lands - if anyone is willing to, would someone suggest a better place? I have to run around a lot :(

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you can let me know what shard you're on, I'll make a char and come show you where I've been farming them. I've been using peace tamer, made it quite simple once I got the hang of pulling them out one by one :)

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you can let me know what shard you're on, I'll make a char and come show you where I've been farming them. I've been using peace tamer, made it quite simple once I got the hang of pulling them out one by one :)
Chessy - just sent you a PM :heart:

Ommadawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've been picking out silver serpents in the lost lands - if anyone is willing to, would someone suggest a better place? I have to run around a lot :(
There are usually quite a few around the Holy City in SA. That's where I've been hunting them. I'd be happy to give you a rune if you would like.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ommadawn, I just happened to find runes to your dye vendor as I was getting ready to drop runes to mine so I swung by to take a look. I dropped my prices to match yours - think they're good! And then I got my first sales almost immediately after I dropped a few runes:

white
black
dark blue
dark green
red

Other people are coming to look but haven't bought yet...YET. MUUHAHA

I put the ice and dark colors at the same price as white/black, since those also consume a white or black pigment:

White, Black, Ice, Dark - 100k
Aqua, Pink, Magenta, Fire - 75k
Dull & Bright Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple - 50k

Ommadawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sounds good. My first batch was snagged pretty quick at the lower prices, so I raised them to that level. We'll see what happens. Good luck.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There are usually quite a few around the Holy City in SA. That's where I've been hunting them. I'd be happy to give you a rune if you would like.
THANKS just sent you a PM :heart:
:)