• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Spy in GILFANE

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to make some serious gold??

We will offer 25% of loot/gold from information that leads to the murder of GIL members.

An example; you inform us that GIL is doing a spawn, we kill everyone, and get a +20 magery. That would be 3 MILLION GOLD PIECES to you.

This is a completely discrete operation, no one in GIL will ever know that you gave us a tip that resulted in other members deaths.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
get some gold skulls to check doom, GIL mainly starts getting active around 5-6 am PST that's when they feel safe to go do things like doom/champs

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm I the only one that finds this post abit offensive? "the murder of GIL members", "kill everyone" and "members deaths"??? Feels a little too personal and morally wrong... I get it's a game and you guys mainly PVP but still :confused:

Xug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Want to make some serious gold??

We will offer 25% of loot/gold from information that leads to the murder of GIL members.

An example; you inform us that GIL is doing a spawn, we kill everyone get get a +20 magery, that would be 3 MILLION GOLD PIECES to you.

This is a completely discrete operation, no one in GIL will ever know that you gave us a tip that resulted in other members deaths.

Thank you for your time.
Sounds like someone is a little bitter with GIL. Is this another Atlantic clown that swaps a ton of gold over, dies a few times and quits Siege?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm I the only one that finds this post abit offensive? "the murder of GIL members", "kill everyone" and "members deaths"??? Feels a little too personal and morally wrong... I get it's a game and you guys mainly PVP but still :confused:
You are a good man! I cant speak for the ordinary GIL-basher here, but me and my friends just do not respond to such posts.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't know about this case, had only read the message like all others, but I feel like all paint the devil on the wall. Sure they could be right but they could also be wrong.

Could it just be a challenge, saying GIL be ready for some action after reading the other thread about GIL having fun at an bloody IDOC?

Yes it speak about looting, but I don't see the words dry looting, Maybe it's mainly about monster loot, like PS and Artifacts, maybe it's about action and fun, and not about hate and war, but again, I don't know, I too had only read this thread.

What I'm saying is, try look at the bright side, get some fun out of it.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know about this case, had only read the message like all others, but I feel like all paint the devil on the wall. Sure they could be right but they could also be wrong.

Could it just be a challenge, saying GIL be ready for some action after reading the other thread about GIL having fun at an bloody IDOC?

Yes it speak about looting, but I don't see the words dry looting, Maybe it's mainly about monster loot, like PS and Artifacts, maybe it's about action and fun, and not about hate and war, but again, I don't know, I too had only read this thread.

What I'm saying is, try look at the bright side, get some fun out of it.
Sorry Freja, I didn't understand any of this. Did you post on the wrong thread?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
No Razz, it's the right thread. It was just my thoughts. As I said, I could be wrong but I hope, I'm right, and this are only a try to get some action going.

And no worry, I'm not a spy, never been.

merkd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Virem is no joke he is secretly hiring a army of leet pvpers to join seige also known as the Luna boys!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe he's mad about this and wants to come back to Atlantic OR he's tired of losing to GIL..?

[BUYING] SIEGE STUFF FOR ATLANTIC GOLD
Buying anything that you may have that might be considered useful. Heritage tokens, rewards, etc. Post here or msg me.

8x the Atlantic gold value in Atlantic gold.

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*points to my sig*

Case closed. ;)
I am genuinely curious if you believe killing me AFK while in a training suit that was looted from your guildmate actually counts for anything?

You were so terrified of me, even while afk, that you didn't even leave wolf form to take the picture. Ya know, I bet a monster got loose and killed me, probably wasn't even you.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am genuinely curious if you believe killing me AFK while in a training suit that was looted from your guildmate actually counts for anything?

You were so terrified of me, even while afk, that you didn't even leave wolf form to take the picture. Ya know, I bet a monster got loose and killed me, probably wasn't even you.
All I know is that you died to a GIL. :D

Xug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
"Point being, this is a game and the fact that you are constantly going off on people for "associating/dealing" with HI5/-LB- is a childish act. Grow.the.fk.up.

Seriously, you all are probably older than anyone in our guilds and you're acting so immature IN A GAME. Where we are playing, THE GAME. You take it to a whole other level.​

Good job GIL, for once again showing everyone how unstable and childish you really are. *gold clap*"​

Ummmmmmm....

merkd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
"Point being, this is a game and the fact that you are constantly going off on people for "associating/dealing" with HI5/-LB- is a childish act. Grow.the.fk.up.

Seriously, you all are probably older than anyone in our guilds and you're acting so immature IN A GAME. Where we are playing, THE GAME. You take it to a whole other level.​

Good job GIL, for once again showing everyone how unstable and childish you really are. *gold clap*"​

Ummmmmmm....
Wtf?

merkd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Please stop picking on virem.. we just made a comeback on ATL and now all I hear about is seige(does not want to make char and gold on seige)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
oo can I play the double agent??? Pretend to be a spy for him and then tell him lies (false information). Maybe DarkLotus is going to do that as well. Let be sure to get our gold in advance. Besides, it would all be false information since I am not a member of the [GIL]

secretagent.jpg

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Virem the offer to role play a spy makes me tingly. I have put great effort into getting a alt all set up in Gilfane. She is viewed as a true blue Gilfane member, however , it will take more then promises from you to buy her off . You will need to drop 100 mil in high end items off in my mailbox as a show of good will from you. Once you do that, my alt might consider role playing the ***** of Siege for you. As the ole saying goes, a ***** is smarter then a slut, at least a ***** gets paid up front! :naughty-angel:

Much ado about nothing at all, Virem got many to react to this post, so who really wins here? :devil:

Nothing but love for ya Siege,

Baby Doll

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I win, that's who. I told him where I'd be. I'm an easy kill. (The loot is, admittedly, terrible)
He didn't show up. And now, those goats have my front lawn in immaculate condition. I call that a win.
So, all I have to say on this matter is, keep off my lawn!
*shakes goat-pooper-scooper in Virem's general direction*

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I win, that's who. I told him where I'd be. I'm an easy kill. (The loot is, admittedly, terrible)
He didn't show up. And now, those goats have my front lawn in immaculate condition. I call that a win.
So, all I have to say on this matter is, keep off my lawn!
*shakes goat-pooper-scooper in Virem's general direction*
*looks around and wonders how a blind man knows his lawn is in good shape, and how to avoid the goat **** *

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Virem the offer to role play a spy makes me tingly. I have put great effort into getting a alt all set up in Gilfane. She is viewed as a true blue Gilfane member, however , it will take more then promises from you to buy her off . You will need to drop 100 mil in high end items off in my mailbox as a show of good will from you. Once you do that, my alt might consider role playing the ***** of Siege for you. As the ole saying goes, a ***** is smarter then a slut, at least a ***** gets paid up front! :naughty-angel:

Much ado about nothing at all, Virem got many to react to this post, so who really wins here? :devil:

Nothing but love for ya Siege,

Baby Doll
*checks names on the list* Who could you be? Becca? Sara? Sarah? Char? Watcher? Natalia? Hmm... Nevermind. I love you all.

Last edited:

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another anti-Gilfane post that Freja turns into...oh, its not that bad...they are good guys..blah...blah...blah..