• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Spy in GILFANE

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Miss Baby Doll not strong spy, i would not count on her in this case much; just be sexy, think sexy and look on reaction ;)
Sorry, maybe i have big imagination, just submitted how we going to hunt and see new comming player with sexy steps around.

Attachments

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Another anti-Gilfane post that Freja turns into...oh, its not that bad...they are good guys..blah...blah...blah..
LOL as always I get the blame.

And no, my post was in no way anti-Gilfane, it was more meant as an advice. But I guess Gilfane never learn and have to handle it wrong third time too. Err fourth time
First B^A /Virem/Hey Arnold case
then HI-5 cast
And now again
Oh, I forgot the SITH case

Laugh of it, accept the challenge and get some fun out of it and I may be right, it's not so bad :devil:

Don't forget, it is a game, not RL

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Virem the offer to role play a spy makes me tingly. I have put great effort into getting a alt all set up in Gilfane. She is viewed as a true blue Gilfane member, however , it will take more then promises from you to buy her off . You will need to drop 100 mil in high end items off in my mailbox as a show of good will from you. Once you do that, my alt might consider role playing the ***** of Siege for you. As the ole saying goes, a ***** is smarter then a slut, at least a ***** gets paid up front! :naughty-angel:

Much ado about nothing at all, Virem got many to react to this post, so who really wins here? :devil:

Nothing but love for ya Siege,

Baby Doll
What can i get for a Cookie and a Hug???

Dionaya

Visitor
hmm so if I tell you where I am and you kill me... I get 25% of a death robe which cuts up into 4 bandages.... which means 10gp...
I think we have reached an agreement!
You should message me in gchat so we can get this rolling... I would like to buy some arrows with all those 10gp I'm going to make.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huzzah! Tis the irredeemable Spider-byte!
*thinks*
Keep off my lawn!
Which, incidentally, I can tell the condition of, by means of a sophisticated series of ancient reward bells and Halloween cats, and listening for the echoes.
A good lawn plays "Conversation with Gwenno", while a bad lawn, as expected, plays "Stones". Nowt worse than stones all over your lawn.
Also, my goats make specific noises which I will not mention here, when they fertilise.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
as for who the spy in GIL could be: my money is on Sargatanza.
Why it's obvious!
He's fairly new to GIL. He has made up a whole background story of him naiively adding Amadeus, Billy Buttons and Grimlex to his guild only to be robbed of his own guild and kicked out by them. This story was all made up to pull at GIL's heartstrings so they would pity-guild him.

What gave him away? Several things:

His repeatedly expressed love and hugs for Hi5 and LB (and everyone else to cover his tracks)
His repeated donations of expensive gear to both of these guilds (every time he made it look like he got PKed but come on, who wears that kinda irreplaceable stuff unblessed?)

and last but not least his comment above, where he obviously shows expert knowledge of what makes a good spy ("Miss Baby Doll not strong spy").

There ya go. We have a case!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never really understood the animosity some folks have for GIL. They have never effected my game play one way or another, beyond actually having stocked shops and decent stuff in them. I find it amusing though when someone comes along and is going to take the Tram GIL guild out and years later there GIL still is and thriving, if nothing else gotta admire them for their size, organization and staying power. Now back to lurking and occasionally logging in to play :)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(Quoted picture has been removed by the moderation team)

Just had to save those 3 for future use! - classic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Glad to help out, my daughter would kill me if I did not help an old friend anyway possible. Did you know she is getting married in real life this Jul. Her first, so I guess she can wear white even if she has two children. She has been a single parent (with grand parents help) for 20 yrs. She left the game when Trevor was born. He will be 12 soon. Hard to believe we were running all over in the game that long ago. I am going to text her later at her job (she is a CNA) and tell her that I saw you at the forum and maybe soon in the game someday. She will get a kick out of that.