• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*SPOILER* client 7.0.3.1

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skeleton - 1 point
Gazer - 2 points
Bloodworm - 3 points
Dream Wraith - 4 points (from what you said)

And going from the trend i'd guess the Shadow Wyrm is 5. Not that it matters for the last two.. can't see many people turning them in anyway.

Also, by the time it hits production i'd expect the red crystals to be worth one point or less each.

O

olduofan

Skeleton - 1 point
Gazer - 2 points
Bloodworm - 3 points
Dream Wraith - 4 points (from what you said)

And going from the trend i'd guess the Shadow Wyrm is 5. Not that it matters for the last two.. can't see many people turning them in anyway.

Also, by the time it hits production i'd expect the red crystals to be worth one point or less each.

A simple fix to make it fair for all players is to turn Tomas back on, then those that forgot to turn in there red crystals can go to Tomas turn them in and then go to Sarah and trade those costumes like the rest of us have to or make the skeletons worth 5 and bump the rest up and red crystals worth 1 point each

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A simple fix to make it fair for all players is to turn Tomas back on, then those that forgot to turn in there red crystals can go to Tomas turn them in and then go to Sarah and trade those costumes like the rest of us have to or make the skeletons worth 5 and bump the rest up and red crystals worth 1 point each
Agreed!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed!
This makes a lot of sense, I know that I for one have 20 skeleton Costumes that I received for 100 red crystals.

I can understand having a way for people that didn't use their crystals to use them. However they shouldn't be rewarded for not turning them in when we were told they had to be turned in.

Whatever they decide I'll be happy, we've had the most activity that we've had in a loong time. But this proposal makes the most sense that I've heard.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not making ti fair to all players though, as that means the people who did what the were supposed to really didnt even need to go through all the trouble.

W

wrekognize

Are you freaking kidding me!? Red crystals can be turned in and we were told to get rid of them because they would be of no use! LAME!!!!!!!! Reward those who don't pay attention, and skrew the dedicated. Nice job there devs.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 26 red ones left and even I don´t think they should be worth 2 points. 1/2 point tops...

A

Adora

I was commenting to a very nice person I know that I helped get many of those costumes.

You can kiss my a--

From now on you bring it, you get it...

Another thing anyone else here says they have something good you guys say great. I do, you give me grief. So basically understand me plainly I tried nice. Nice didn't work. Nice never worked anywhere at any time in my life.

I will speak at any time I want. I will say EXACTLY what I want. While I'm on the subject, one time I posted 3 or 4 things in a day. I thought it was fun stuff. I got grief. 2 days ago I made 1 post the next day I made another post. I get crap about ALL the posts I made. You guys are not only rude, you are normally inaccurate about what you say. I sent petra a note and asked if there was a limit to the number of posts you can make in a day. She did not answer and we all know theres no limit. If theres a rule post it and I will follow it.

This is a bulletin board in a video game. It's not important in any way other than helping us play more effectively. You aren't special because you hide in your house and talk random crap. What you do is a form of evil. Cool, let's get down to it.

Are you Alterego because your real ego is so unhappy?

Whats your real problem my man?

The other day the guys from HOME placed a castle on Atlantic. Can you believe it? I know I couldn't. Then they couldn't sell it for 800m. Can you believe that? I couldn't. Well, its my new home... If ANYONE else got that house they'd have posted and we'd have all congratulated them, but you see I got it. So, I didn't say anything til now. But, if you want to hate someone for the stuff they have in this game I AM YOUR GUY. Bring it, here or anywhere else.
:owned:

Don't sweat it, ABC. There are a lot of people here who become easily jealous. I think you should continue posting your success stories. The responses are kind of funny sometimes.