• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorcon Gartius for President!!! Would you vote him in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Suzie Redrum still plays you see her tell her she owes me 25k from like 8 years ago

G

Lets do it, Brit bank and Luna bank painted pink. Fountains and flowers and benches, we'll make it really pretty. The Yew gate in fel will be pink, and oh why not, lets paint all the houses around the gate pink too, or maybe pink and purple. Purple is such a lovely color, we can tame a bunch of bunnies and set them free to roam around by the new flowers.

M

Maximinus Thrax

In all seriousness, we should actually consider electing a Governor! Someone write up a shard constitution!

Not me, I'm just an ideas man :p

T

Tamed Cerebes

Back long ago people could be govenors or mayors not sure of the many cities in the realm. I remember Wind was one for sure because I always thought of taking the position because I was the only there lol

Cant remember any of the peoples names from back then and I remember there was somewhere here on stratics I believe that you could see who was over what city.

Sorna may remember or remember the page I am talking about. I am just getting to old and lazy to do the research anymore lol

S

Sorcon Gartius

My past political experience includes being King of Dragonspine by default cause they built their town around my castle

P

PingThing

Hi Ping the Insane Here. LICK

Hmmm Very very interesting.
But only 2 canidates? Have the debates been schedualed? Think we need more hats in this ring. {runs to mage shop, counts out gold, one hat please}.

Throws new Hat high in the Air.

I think I could Lick the compatition.

Platform:
Let the Insane rule, they are fun to watch.
-healthcare- Personaly responsiblity people.
-War- Do unto others before they do unto you.
-taxes- the hell with them, if you kill it, it your loot.
-pink buildings- oh no it would look like a pepto explosion. We could look into
Purple tho.

As for the other Canidates....IMHO
Sorcon would make a lovely sec of trade.
Phoenix would be grand as a sec of State.
Laughs wickedly
Licks sor and pho
mmmm taste like chocolate.

Ping
{come to the Darkside, we have cookies}

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good to see you Tov, how's Dari? We've missed you guys.

Puppet strings???? I have a good pair of insured sissors for that. hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we're doing alright for the most part, we've hit another one of our rough spots in life where it has forced us to keep our accounts down for an extensive amount of time :/, we've been getting them open here and there long enough to refresh the decay timer but we haven't had the time to actually log on and do anything b4 the 1-2 accounts goes down and we have to get the next ones up to refresh houses.

Darri is going in for surgery on March 5th, so after she does a week of recovering you'll most likely see more of her for 4 weeks after that (her's is the only account up right now, turned it on for her as part of her V-day). She'll be off work for about 6 weeks which is going to increase the struggle with the accounts situation but we've made it through worse
. After she gets to the point that she's willing to sit up at a PC I'm sure you all will see her in game.

I myself have been working lots of hours lately and haven't had time to log onto UO even if my accounts were active right now. Trying to work what overtime I can get to compensate for the lack of Darri's income we're about to have for a bit. I've been playing WoW for a bit now, for a change of pace on my "Sorting" of UO, cause as of lately I don't feel like I play UO, but I do sort it a lot lol. Can't remember the last time someone has asked me to go hunting with them, only question I seem to get anymore is "When is the Auctions come back". Only reason I'm even able to play WoW right now is cause it was paid up for the year long b4 we hit the rough spot and started having to drop UO accounts. Otherwise I wouldn't have it either, thank god I have one of them, working all these hours I need something to keep me sane :p.

Anyway after everything blows over we should be back and up to full force again
. I still need to re-design the auction house and get the rest of Darri's stuff out of it b4 we can start doing the auctions again but have no worries we will be doing auctions again eventually.

Anyway I'll chat atcha all later, hope all is going well on legends with Darri and My absents.

G

We're holding the fort down, but it just isn't the same without you guys. I hope Dari sails through her surgery with no problems, and we look forward to hearing from her while she recovers. Tell her I'm thnking about her and sending good wishes her way.

D

Deadly Shadow

OH MY. Someone told me that I should, like most canidates, tell what I expect to happen and what I stand for. As I am a terrible Speach writer, I contacted the best one I knew and this is what he wrote for me.

Friends, Britannians, Legends, lend me your ears:
I come to bury our grievances, not to inflame them,
And the good my fair opponent does is often forgotten.
For Sorcon is an honorable man.

When dragons, dread and ancients, rain down upon you,
And all the world turns gray and cold,
I, a Phoenix in name and deed,
Would see a healer at every door.
Surely my honorable opponent would also lend you hand to heart,
And be trusted ne're see you looted dry?
For like me, all our land will from such ashes once more rise.

When dragons come upon the smell of kingdom's gold,
The burden to repel befalls both peasant and price.
It is only fair that those who possess lesser lures,
Should not need to contribute fully to cost of such defense,
To the common good we must all contribute,
In equal measure to the riches the good provides us.

But what when we ourselves become the dragons?
And fall in tooth and claw upon each other?
That hour of vengeful fire and of righteous fury,
Must in time conclude lest all our world burns,
And we ourselves from fear of taunts of pwnage,
So determined to prove ourselves invincible,
That we become that very monster we set out to fight.
So let us honor sacrifice with peace not blood,
For battle cannot be an end upon itself.

So in this time of leadership reborn,
Let I who am the Lady Phoenix,
Be the one to light your way,
To glory and to a Kingdom Reborn.

I am Lady Phoenix and I approve the above messasge. Thank you Lord Maplestone

G

Excellent speech Lady Phoenix. Good work Lord Maplestone.

We need to get set up for debates. That would be a great event. The candidates could each answer some questions, to help the public choose.

I

imported_MageCruella

Luna Bank? Phoenix supports could all wear pink :

G

Sorcon said to me awhile ago, YOU NEED TO COME BACK!!! I said, I am too busy working! But, I am sitting here in amazement at every post I start goes insane!! I also remember what it was like to be the QUEEN OF FEL!!! ROAR. I am seriously remembering how much I enjoyed and loved this insane drama.

P.S. I have to be First Lady Sorcon!! I won't paint the bank pink either, darling!
Maybe a A Fire Red like my lovely long hair!! Everyone also must wear a bonnet. hehe. You new and old schoolers rock. lol

G

Ya great speech, if you were to run the office would you have to have everyone do everything for you? I mean come on now!!!!

When your in office you need to be able to fly by the cusp...no fear my dear. Sorcon for predident, NAY! EMPEROR!

*ps it WAS a nice speech maple*

G

So what day would be good for the candidates for a debate?

What questions would you guys like to see the candidates answer? We can pick a few of them and each would have like 2 min to answer the question, with rebuttal from the other candidate afterwards.

G

By just plain time and dedication he should automatically be President, (Sorcon) he's played longer, gotten richer then me, and damn well anyone and everyone who has ever played Legends knows the man. If you don't you must live under a rock in Minoc or something. The man has helped everyone, loaned money to everyone, and also probably at one time or another sold them something. lol There are a few names in legends that you can mention and people just know who they are. Hence: Sorcon, Lady Chele, Rockem Sockem, Omnicron, Wickedly Delish, Naked Willie, Lord Mike/Chronos, Sandman, Silent Death, Lady Mystika, Suzie Redrum, CASH (LOL), Eve, Gwen, J.R./Redeemer, lil mikey, I could go on but damn when I say by name I mean these names are LEGENDS. SORRY FOR PREACHING but back in the day this was our realm.

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

By just plain time and dedication he should automatically be President, (Sorcon) he's played longer, gotten richer then me, and damn well anyone and everyone who has ever played Legends knows the man. If you don't you must live under a rock in Minoc or something. The man has helped everyone, loaned money to everyone, and also probably at one time or another sold them something. lol There are a few names in legends that you can mention and people just know who they are. Hence: Sorcon, Lady Chele, Rockem Sockem, Omnicron, Wickedly Delish, Naked Willie, Lord Mike/Chronos, Sandman, Silent Death, Lady Mystika, Suzie Redrum, CASH (LOL), Eve, Gwen, J.R./Redeemer, lil mikey, I could go on but damn when I say by name I mean these names are LEGENDS. SORRY FOR PREACHING but back in the day this was our realm.

[/ QUOTE ]

plainly, sorry chele, this isnt "back in the day"

Pho for Pres!!!!

D

Deadly Shadow

Thank you for the vote of confidence Blesh. I have been playing this game since December of 1997 (actually started during the beta days) but have always remained in the background helping others and just having fun

G

Plainly, you who haven't been around long wouldn't know what it was like to not buy your character 85% built. pish-posh. But hey your right it's not back in the day and that is why most of us left. hehe. I am just saying Sorcon and the other wonderful people I mentioned made Legends what it is today.

I

imported_blesh

was simply refering to the fact that out of all the named Chele mentioned, i knew of maybe 2 that still play...

aaannndddd for your information Chele, I didnt buy my characters "85% built". and that little snide remark was pretty uneeded

I

imported_MageCruella

Chele, did you mean for that to be as offensive as it sounded? There are those of us who have not been around since the beginning that built our characters fair and square.

While I have nothing against Sorcon...I think the quiet strength of Lady Phoenix is a great attribute in a president. : )

T

Tamed Cerebes

I love the fact Chele can still get peeps warm around the collar. Thats one reason I miss her
Now get back in game gal i want that bonnet!! If we could get you and the Evil one back in game my Uo world would be alot more entertaining

Oh Yeah, Sorcon for Emperor and Luna can be Invulnerability blue HAR!

G

Actually, there are names from before these who really are the legends.

G

Ahh sorna, we are just a few of the originals left. Remember the good ole days when everyone knew everyone.

G

I have nothng against Sorcon, I love hm to death, but gold does not a good president make. I love Lady Phoenix too, her quiet grace and elegance, her willingness to help anyone is what we need today. She is what the word Lady is all about.

I know all about adv char tokens and making instant templates, but all my main characters were built up from scratch. I'm very proud to have Legendary'd taming from 0, and my mage, and my swordswoman. In fact it's only secondary tamers i adv char, and only because once was enough. LOL

This is suppose to be a fun thread, a cute little contest between people we all know and love, and when it's over there will be no hard feelings between any of the people involved, because honestly we all love eachother. We're just having fun, don't make it something it's not.

M

Maximinus Thrax

I fear that Sorcon would trade his presidency if the opportunity arose

G

HeHe, It wasn't meant malicious to anyone. But damn it's fun to get people worked up again. Most who know me know I am very opinionated!! I still love you all. Tipan, hmmm, lets see. He was my deceased hubby's character. I replaced him with Chele. For those who know me personally know why I didn't mention his name. But yes of course he was our original character. I respect the fact that you all remember him but Tipan was way to hard to keep and UO saved me from a bad time in my life back then and I just didn't list him because I didn't wanna bring up all that old and nasty feelings I get when I think of that time of my life and to all who know and love me, you all know I am a good hearted person and I just love to tease people. I do apologize to any who took offense to my comment. I still luf all of you and Lady Pheonix I would love to meet you and chat one day when I come back. I am just a little teaser and I do like to make a little controversy once in awhile. LOL GUYS COME ON ITS ME AND IF I DIDN'T MAKE A LITTLE BUZZ GET STARTED IT WOULDN'T BE ME. KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL.

W

WILLIE!!

who are these newbies on my shard??? i havent even heard of them before.

To whoever says the past is past is full of it. Sorcon is known both in fel and tramm...(and luna nowadays)... unlike the other person i have never heard of....

until u step foot in fel and l2pvp...then u should not even be considered for sorcons intern....

its that simple folks.....

G

I LOVE YOU NAKED WILLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

G

the poll was rigged you paid of the people. this time i would win.

W

WILLIE!!

lol ginger...exactly why u said in the other thread that you werent old school legends...

sorcon was active in the faction scene back in the day....he was there for alot of the epic battles.

G

Yup ill agree with teh unsexy one willar. Alot of epic battles back in the dizay.

G

I still played for what.. 3 years on legend? I Never, I Repeat, Never saw him there

G

I personally was rescued back way in the day by Sorcon and The whole TB which included rock and willie plus the murrays and god knows who else but Sorcon led the attack Sandman and the other red guy who I can't remember his name, took me to their keep and were rez killing me and SORCON and the WHOLE TB CREW came and got me and rez killed sandman and the other red (wish I could remember his name) Help me out Sorc, what was that reds name that hung with sandman and hated me with a passion. But yes back to the story, Sorcon personally led everyone IN and fought sandman in the keep killed him and got me out. They went back and rez killed them over and over again. Sooooooooooooo, when was SORCON not known in fel. You noobus! lol I remember now it was Keeper! lol Sorc also killed keeper about a 100x and that was when they were in SL so that instigated a faction war between SL and TB!
This was wayyyy back in the day! I think early 2001 and don't ask me how I remembered this. Sorcon had this awesome warrior, named TB Sir Justice and he rocked their worlds. (Sorcon I know you remember this from keepers tower) I remember you on the stairs now rez killing keeper over and over again. Sandman ran outside and rock and willie nailed him then rezzed his ass and killed him over and over. lol Sry this is going on but damn that was some fun stuff!

W

WILLIE!!

i played on legends for 10 years...all on the fel side.

and saw you a whole like 5- 10 times lol...using that dumb ass logic...that means you were more of a trammie than him.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Sandman and Keeper of Souls, yep

do those guys still play? </font>

G

i heart the willar. my first year in uoi was in tram but once i found out what fel was about i was stuck. . . so most of my time is in fel. I hunt in fel (when i do that) i pvp there, have a castle and gate house there....i go to luna to bank and buy stuff thats bout it.

BUt ya chele that was Keeper of souls you were talking about.

G

Oh, I was a trammie.
So I guess with our logic, I'm more of a trammie then him but he's still one. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.