• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorcon Gartius for President!!! Would you vote him in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

HeHe, if you only knew how much of a Trammie he isn't. I have done and been with him in so many factions wars and Khaul and different situations where he of all people was the one who got us out of trouble. But I guess I am bias because I have been friends with him for many, many years and I have done alot of things with that crazy man we all love, The Sorcon.

G

I heard Keeper plays off and on....not sure if he is "on" at the moment.

Mr Sandman quit playing to persue a more lucritive career...then came back, and I think he quit again. There was some trash that some people tried to put between us and I havnt really talked to him much since that.

G

There's this one time in UO Camp, when I was in EG's fel.........and this hideous little man named Cash, decided to pk me and my dragon, so that day in UO band camp, lol I called Sorcon but I didn't need him caussssssssssssseeeeeee, CASH DIAL UP BUTT FROZE AND I KILLED HIM!!! LOLOL ask Cash he hates that story!!
lololollol Cash is a NOob!!!!

I

imported_MageCruella

Are the votes tallied? Is it time to declare our president of Legends?

G

FLuffy would be the [censored]. I wish he stayed playing. But after him getting hacked and losing everything he was done.. He pmed me the other day and told me to be ready for Warhammer....so Imma check it out with him.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to see a debate happen before we tallied the final votes. The ballot boxes are at at my luna house, and Lady Phoenix is way way in the lead.

G

wait wait wait, fluffy is gonna play warhammer? Ur gonna play warhammer? And im gonna play warhammer? :O we will have to play together
even tho the graphics are so-so in the beta

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to see a debate happen before we tallied the final votes. The ballot boxes are at at my luna house, and Lady Phoenix is way way in the lead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorcon has all but left UO for WoW agian. I think Pho wins by defualt. Sorry Chele, but I think actually playing is a requirment for being president. And beyond that, the ballot boxes say the most. Phoenix is winning by a landslide

T

Tamed Cerebes

<blockquote><hr>

Sorcon has all but left UO for WoW agian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, I cant imagine why.

G

Well Sorcon is gone? His vice pres Omni just posted he's leaving. That doesn't speak well for their candidacy does it?

Shall we just declare Lady Phoenix President of Legends?

W

WILLIE!!

hell sorcon still should win

the other person...nobody knows who they are...

I

imported_blesh

at least 45 people know who phoenix is, which is alot more than ten.......

I guess Sorcon's just not that popular anymore. at least not with the crowds that still play. :/

W

WILLIE!!

who the hell are you? There are a HELL of alot more than 45 people that sorcon is known by....

oh wait...carebear land doenst count...dont you know that? which probably takes your friends number to 1 or 2..

stay in luna....dont be bitter because he couldnt stand you and had to leave the game.

I

imported_blesh

oh, friggin, wow.

how sad, this was supposed to be fun. now we got people resorting to verbal attacks... ::frowns::

I'm just pointing out the facts hon. maybe you should log on and vote for him? oh.. wait.. you dont actually play anymore do you?

W

WILLIE!!

facts? non facts..pure speculation.

Fun? how fun is a e-vote?....lol

Frown all you want....because peeing in your cheerios makes me chuckle like a dirty ol' hag.

wait werent u supposed to marry sorcon in game? guess the honeymoon went badly......

I

imported_blesh

What happen between Sorcon and I is just that, Between he and I. we're still friends
I have no idea why you feel the need to flame me, insult me, and dig into my personal affairs, but i am going to be the bigger person and simply walk away.

T

Tamed Cerebes

Willie just went "Yard" with that one ladies and gentlemen lol

G

That was uncalled for, we're all friends here, and everyone knows Blesh. Well everyone who plays right now knows Blesh. She is the kindest sweetest person in the world. Sorcon would tell you that too if you asked him.

Everyone knows Lady Phoenix too, she's been here probably as long as Sorcon has, she's just not as well known, or not as vocal.
She runs shard events that everyone loves.

If you were still playing, you would know everyone too. Please no verbal attacks, this was suppose to be a fun thread, not meant to put anyone down or upset anyone, this was meant to be fun. Lets keep it in that context, and leave the other stuff out of it.

G

Ok, lets keep it civil please. Politics is a dirty game, but have some fun, it is just a game afterall.

M

Maximinus Thrax

I'd like to throw in my two cents, if I may.

If life was about living the longest, and knowing the person that was here first, then we're all losers or we're all winners - depending on how you look at it. It is therefore childish to equate longevity to self worth, especially in a game. What matters more is how you carry yourself. If you want to be an annoying little grief-er, go for it. I don't think anyone is hot-and-bothered by the dumb [censored] you say, but instead shocked by how dumb some people can be.

So, Willie, you probably have played this game for 10 years and are still the same terrible newb running around swinging your big sword, pretending to be hot [censored]. Thing is, no one cares, and no one knows who you are - save for a few unlucky souls. Unlucky to be associated with you, ashamed and embarrassed by you throwing a tantrum in the middle of what was supposed to be entertainment for us all.

So do us all a favor and stop being such an insecure little prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.