• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma's Real Life Pictures

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nappy

Mk, so some of ya'll may remember this as a pic of me (with wifey)......

This is me now with a shaved head....lol

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

philos sent me this pisture from his wedding

[/ QUOTE ]

@@

Looking spiffy my dexer friend!

R

RollinTheTweed

Least you still have your neck lol. I never went that far with lifting, but of course I didn't play football. I like the slim cut built figure myself, you need to work on them abs a lil a bit tho dude.

Hehe, no offense meant but you're not matching out.

F

Freeze2149

Yeah during football I bulked my abs so they would get harder hence make no defination.. Now its time to start bodybuilding..

Im cutting right now.. going on a straight 2 month diet losing about 20 pounds so ill look cut.. Lost 5 pounds already..

Ill put more pictures up in about a month!

R

RollinTheTweed

I just try to stay in shape, I really dont have the time to be as serious about it as yourself. I mostly do the whole push up, set up thing least 200 a day if possible. Ill do some curls but nothin too serious.

G

lol just thought I'd post a few pics of my sexy self since Im sure you've all been wonderin what I look like especially the ladies
LOL!!

No I am not stoned just bein the sexy UO player I am
!!!

The little mexican girl next to me is my GF if your wonderin lol they are a crazy bunch of girlies
!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

when your cool, the sun shines 24 hours a day. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

It made me lol

C

Celtic Mistress

What a lovely horse you have there! I own 5 myself. *^^*

L

Lord Forest

Very nice!
Can't wait to teach my kids how to mine and lumberjack lol

K

Kimi_Mori

Tamer of beast he is,
Trevor and our Dog Max. They are best friends these days. This was taken last year but we misplace the film till recently and just got it back.

G

Guzey

Hey all just wanted to link yall to some pics of me.

UORunehouse, Minimum Wage and Samwise are the names I go by on Sonoma

http://www.myspace.com/guzey

Come Visit our Library (In Progress) just north of the Zento walls... It will say RUNE real big on it lol... if u wanna say hi

K

Kimi_Mori

Some new pictures of Trevor. There is one with his older sister.

K

Kimi_Mori

Hello all,

Been sometime since my last visit here, real life has been very busy for me and my family. The last time I log in game was to remove Kimi Mori from UOS and also remove all my char's from UOS guilds on other shards, [those I could remember joining at least].

I turned over my account to family so if you see those char's you known as me, well its not. I do not think I will be back in game for a very long time, and when I do return it will be as a UO player only and not as a Stratics Reporter. As much as I loved the job there is not enough time in my life right now for me to worry about making events or posting news at Stratics.

I am doing well in school, and with the part time job I have as well its hard for me to have the time I need for my family, as you can see from the pictures I am also working with my daughter to support our school, I'm helping out with coaching our cheerleaders and we are also helping out with funds raising events. Makayla did so good with our last one that she got a $50 dollar gift card from Toys R Us store here.

Till life gets alot less active here, I'm not going to be in UO, but I do think of all of you and wish you all the best. God Bless you all and may good fortune smile upon all of you.

The pictures are;

Makayla, me-Trevor-Makyala, The Squad.

D

DR DOOM

For all those wondering who I am or what I look like. I am DRDOOM aka Hawkmoon aka GLUESNIFFER aka Ghetto Child. Have fun!!!

New Postings of 2 more Pictures. I have moved to North Port FL hahaha.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

For all those wondering who I am or what I look like. I am DRDOOM aka Hawkmoon aka GLUESNIFFER aka Ghetto Child. Have fun!!!

I am 24 here yes I am 30 now no recent pictures but not a problem just have to down load some from my cam. Will do later. Enjoy!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

SO EASY A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lean with it, rock with it?

... It's nice to put a face to your... pixels? ...

DOOM for Pres.

G

Goldie of Sonoma

Hey Guys.. Alive and well here..

Here are some updated picture of Me and Immy on Halloween of this year! :)

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I would post some pictures.

This Pic is about a few months ago

Being in the IT hardware industry has it's perks.
This is me after my upgrade!

R

RollinTheTweed

It's been a few years since I last hosted a picture of myself here, here's an update to my haters. The fuel to my fire.

J

[JD]

ah what the hell :p

this is me (ninjabeatspirate), noob D@D tamer

enjoying a right at D-Street, doing some goofy pics for a modeling shoot in mission beach, and hanging with some friends on my birthday in little italy

Attachments

T

Threnody

A far more recent picture of myself. (New Years!) I always love these threads, it is fun to see the faces behind the pixels.