• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma's Real Life Pictures

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

In the interest of getting to know each other a bit better (it's always intriguing to catch a glimpse of the player behind the character), the Picture Thread is hereby resurrected from the ashes of forum malfunction.

Please feel free to post your pictures in this thread, but try to keep any posts heavily weighted in favor of actual pictures and/or links if possible...so that folks can more easily view them without having to wade through unrelated commentary. Thanks!

Pet Pictures: We know you love your pets. We love our pets as well. As has been requested elsewhere however...please post pet pictures as links only! For some reason, those seem to be the largest of any and tend to bury all others in their wake...and really, given the choice, we'd rather view those whom we play UO with. Your understanding is appreciated. :)

Prior Picture threads may be still be viewed here:
Another Picture thread and
People of Sonoma Pictures
They will not decay, but have outlived their functionality. I will try to transfer some of the working links over to this thread eventually, but for now we will just make a fresh start.

Yer friendly neighborhood Mod

R

RollinTheTweed

What about some artwork? I did this one nite on a trip, a good one at that:

P

Philos

Here is me in the middle of an "argument" with the GF, but she decided that because I had run my hands through my hair so much, she should take a picture... or maybe it's just me reading this thread.

B

Brina_*_

Umm .... i think iv post this one befor .... all i have ...........so here i go again............

G

Heres a few pics of my self, and one of the many paintinggs of mine =]

Oogilie Boogilie of S1N

R

RollinTheTweed

These are all old, but I'll update these photo's eventually.

J

Jack Tallow

That's right, it's Cap'n Jack!!

Thanks to Galad's website, where I got the swashbuckler image!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

That's right, it's Cap'n Jack!!

Thanks to Galad's website, where I got the swashbuckler image!

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice. How long it take ya too get in that get up????

F

Freeze2149

Yeah im in the process of getting new pictures. Gimme a couple days.

F

FIGHTtheMONSTER

heres me about to scare the girls dance class at my dance studio... they dont see me coming

C

Calell

Actually he is, too bad it's not you...go figure.

And Dev, you worry me lmao

G

On The left for all the people wondered what i looked like that picture was taken in Europe about 4 months ago.

R

RollinTheTweed

And I was made fun of by Monster? :p Ironic. I'll keep it civil though :p

L

Lady Vixen

Thanks to WildFlower [PAS] for getting the scoop on this for us

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

scoop about what?

who are the pics of?

L

Lady Vixen

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

scoop about what?

who are the pics of?

[/ QUOTE ]

points to the subject bar.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Thren. Looks like he/she (sorry didnt pay attention to gender if it was posted) had all 10 fingers!!! Now if he/she has all 10 toes we in business. Congrats again!!!

L

Lady Vixen

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats Thren. Looks like he/she (sorry didnt pay attention to gender if it was posted) had all 10 fingers!!! Now if he/she has all 10 toes we in business. Congrats again!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

baby girl

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh MAN i hate it when people put stuff in the top bar like that, i never look there!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me either. I just was like who is it of and then read down after you. Scrolled back up and was like "Hey!"

G

<font color="purple"> Hehehe I never look there either.. so it was the same for me! Glad you asked, because I had no clue either.. not much info! Anyway Congrats on the Beautiful baby girl!...BB </font>

L

Lady Vixen

from Threnody

<blockquote><hr>

Finally had my baby and its a girl! Kaia Rose! 8/18 at 11:03pm. She weighed 6 pounds, 15.5 ounces.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time I see this photo my day is a little better. No matter what I always laugh.

C

Celtic Mistress

Yes....I drive a middle/high school bus! All that Army training came in sooooo handy! *^^*

C

Calell

Some southerners have a sexy tractor...Celt gets a bus...It's all good

G

My grandparents have been driving school buses for half there lives, my grandfather still drives bus for school and he is 80 !!

C

Celtic Mistress

Ooo Cal!!! Guess what? I drive a John Deere tractor at my second job! ROFL

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Ooo Cal!!! Guess what? I drive a John Deere tractor at my second job! ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned irl

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

What a lovely family you have! *^^*

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you!

This is from the school shots of the cheerleaders. Trevor is #1.

C

Calell

OMG Hackett? I think my old HS football team had state playoffs there one year! haha