• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seduction

<blockquote><hr>

"Maybe you would care if your guild wasn't irrelevant."

Who is Irrelevant now ROFL...

Where did you all go tonight after we smacked your Alliance around for half an hour? Last we seen you guys after we killed your reds at brit. I hung around and you all logged in on blues. Then you left. We searched the whole server for you guys after that and only found a few untouchables at Luna.

I told KMS that you guys must be suffering shell shock and either logged or jumped shards hehe...

Whats really funny though is that a lot of bandwagoners on your side want to join. LoL..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup we logged on our blues and you got smacked down by my tamer how many times? Not so much fun when you are not on your tamer and getting owned huh?
There was at least a dozen and a half blues at the gate and the 3 of us who were on reds... i'm sure you can see where we are going with this!
Congrats on allying MOO.. lets see how long that lasts, the first week or two will be fine then they will start failing you just like they have everyone else, you will need them and hmm, they will be no where to be found, oh wait LUNA!
I was really impressed by the team work you guys had before you allied moo, now its all disappointment! All good tho, everyone fights together against us anyways so won't be any different for us, just lost respect for a guild I really thought was going to start doing well on their own, well minus the alliances you already had! How many does this make for you guys, 5 alliances all together?

S

Seduction

Trust me says: "Time to get on my blue tamer and hit panic on the zerg map"... LOL

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe you would care if your guild wasn't irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever helps you sleep at night after you get rocked by fewer numbers with superior skill

T

trickmaster

Seduction, do you do anything other than complain? Hypocritically I might add?

OMGOOSES COP can field like 10 players now... jesus.. what's that to your midnight 20 people harrowers on a Sunday... wish I had that many people with that much free time on their hands, lol

S

Sickshine

i have plenty of room to talk.This is a forum designed for talking crap. Our alliance is hardly a zerg. if anything i would have said there was no true zerg on sonoma until cop allied t4h sm moo mofo osg. Not only are they allied to half the shard they would never attack waka if any of our alliance is around.

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

Cry more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Roooooooofl who's crying? You're the one who has the sandy vahoohoo over people not caring what you do in game.

You and your KOS cohorts may be the only people in game who care how many people COP has in an alliance. Here we all are saying "the more the merrier" and you're tearin' up because COP allied with a guild that is barely active as it is.

Also, nice selective imagination; COP and WAKA gladly fight all the time even if KOS is on screen, lol. Notice those pictures giggity giggity put up earlier about the "choke point". That whole fight we were getting a nice KOS-COP sandwich, lol. Did we care? NO. It's fun to fight.

*Hands tissue*

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Yup we logged on our blues and you got smacked down by my tamer how many times? Not so much fun when you are not on your tamer and getting owned huh?"

You definitely have your wires crossed.

1. That never happened.
2. I don't run a Tamer
3. Everyone knows most of TMI's chars

"just lost respect"

You and your alliance have no respect for anyone. For the past few months you all smacked talked every one in every guild and your heads got swelled do to the ego of thinking you were good when it boils down to auto targeting, hld, ssi and numbers.

Now everyone is against you...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

i have plenty of room to talk.This is a forum designed for talking crap. Our alliance is hardly a zerg. if anything i would have said there was no true zerg on sonoma until cop allied t4h sm moo mofo osg. Not only are they allied to half the shard they would never attack waka if any of our alliance is around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love dillusional people... Outnumbering people 15-4 is a zerg... Hell even when we could muster 8 people on ur numbers were still better than ours... In the words of a damn video game KOS/! was a zerg period... No need to deny it... There have been soooooooooo many pics posted to show how often ur alliance outnumbered us and we still came out on top... Maybe u didn't get the memo on those... I dunno... or maybe ur juss in denial... who knows...

I am happy with the size of the 3F alliance and I hope we never ally anyone else... It makes it more fun this way...

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

you should keep your tissue you may need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice comeback!

M

Madchild

yall are [censored] twisted i mean hell 5 ppl pop thru the gate while im just chillin talkin i go 4 steps and 2 birds and a [censored] load of arrows drop me to the dirt .

WHAT THE [censored] EVEYONE ON THIS SHARD KNOWS I CAN B DROPED 1VS1

5 ppl was over kill along with each one of you 5 claimed all at once you had just ownd me 1 vs 1 .

go rot with mondain punk waffles

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

your clueless to the end....what did I say? Anyways Balla hardly plays, when he does he is on europa with Kimo..

If you want to page, then page, but get your facts straight.

S

Sickshine

My mistake i thought danzig was one of his. You know as well as i that whoever it was in your house was not at keyboard for a very long time. Yet they remained in-game.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Bad thing about my house is the spawns. There are 3 spawns surrounding my house. At times I been welcomed by 15 brigands at my door step. Thing is the spawns keep you from timing out.

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

Trust me says: "Time to get on my blue tamer and hit panic on the zerg map"... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I log my tamer when it is 6 vs Little old me. But when you have 5 KOS I stay on TMI cause I know I can own ya. BTW Tell your ZERGLING to stop trying to copy my Tamer Template cause he didn't get it right owned him up like 4 times yesterday. Yea 6v1 Or how about my Necro owning almost all your Zerging in Starroom just me and one Archer took down 8 of your guys with wither it was sad very sad.

S

Seduction

Rikku copy a templet? Are you kidding me? We have had that tamer for a long time...

S

Seduction

wow andy, set down the chicken and read what you respond too! I CLEARLY STATED TAMER!

G

Id like to state for the record I was one of the first (if not the first) to play the bushido tamer and the ninja bush tamer on sonoma. then again I played it for 3 days realized it was sad and boring and actually deactivated the account.

As for TMI you suck you run server line and you cant keep par with most mages on sonoma without running away precast run in. rinse and repeat.

that is all. (goes back into hiding)

P.S. I come up with a lot of templates and spread them amongst my guild ask anyone who has played the game with me.

M

Madchild

stop your [censored] server line [censored] jesus everyone uses the server line some more then others but face it cop n friends aint the kings/queens of the server line

how do i know hmm lil ol me that dies to low level spawn has personaly chased pretty much every [censored] member from every [censored] guild on sonoma across that damn server line like my grandmothers stitching .

stfu yall

dont tell anyone to stop running to the server line when your doing it in 5 mins

later turn n fight ,turn and [censored] kill me

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

Id like to state for the record I was one of the first (if not the first) to play the bushido tamer and the ninja bush tamer on sonoma. then again I played it for 3 days realized it was sad and boring and actually deactivated the account.

As for TMI you suck you run server line and you cant keep par with most mages on sonoma without running away precast run in. rinse and repeat.

that is all. (goes back into hiding)

P.S. I come up with a lot of templates and spread them amongst my guild ask anyone who has played the game with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the Laugh. As far as I see your whole guild see me and runs to the nearest mob. Only Giggles will stand and fight. How often do you see 1(One) KOS go into a spawn COP is doing and try to raid. It will never happen.

I Can name a few people who will do that. ME (TMI), Andy, and HUGO.
NOM (I) or KOS None of them member will ever try a Solo raid.

If it wasn't for NOM your guild would never stay alive. Only saying NOM cause they always run.

As far as server line. I guess you never crossed one yourself?
Cause you probably in Luna looking at Vendors?

As far as 1v1 anytime you want. Make sure to bring lots of your friends, your gonna need them.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm ok Mr. Template Originator... I don't buy that one bit...

Sonoma is always one of the last servers to learn of these new templates, thus when a new gimp guild comes over Sonoma usually get their asses kicked daily by them and their new gimp templates until we figure out that outgimping them makes then leave... To state that u come up with these new temps is utterly rediculous... U prolly visit other servers on a noob char and see what the hell is gimper than gimp out there and copy it as best u can... It's all good if u wanna puff ur chest out and inflate ur head stating that u make up these templates and spread them to ur guild then it's all good... But I find it to be BS...

T

TidalWaveBlitzer

First i would like to say hi all. Secondly, Seduction, do you ever shut up? How about take your lame azz guild and zerg it up some more. I'm surprised the remnants of osg aren't even in your crappy alliance. i'm sure they will be eventually. you all fight the same. And last but not least what's with this cop bullcrap? i'm ashamed to have ever been in that guild. They are horrible. with my own eyes I witnessed 4 Rot, whoever that is, take down like 10 maybe 12 ppl at the lame azz brit gate which got moved from yew gate . which is dumb as hell. more room to fight in yew. and Noone can lay claim to pwning someone when there is 8 people chasing you. a gank is a gank. get over it people. I have read enuff junk in this pvp forum. I cant disclose my identity but it wouldn't matter anyway. o yes , lets bnot forget moo. back i guess?? awwww what happened on catskils hahahaa. God I hope tek comes back. this shard is lame.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm surprised the remnants of osg aren't even in your crappy alliance. i'm sure they will be eventually. you all fight the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell are you??? Don't put OSG and Kos together. Ever!!!! We dont play politics on this shard. And we don't zerg. That's why we left Cop. We help people who are at extreme odds. That's who we guild with. We with RoT now. Anyways osg is taking a break. I think I know who your are. If this is Vhinn, grow up moron!!

S

Sickshine

You show great courage by coming on here and talking crap while keeping your identity to yourself (afraid of repercussions). The kos ! alliance has never been a zerg. In my opinion to be considered a zerg you would have to have at least double any opponents numbers the majority of the time. We never had those kinds of numbers.

S

Seduction

I agree with Sick, do you feel like a "big man" coming on the boards, talking crap then affraid to say who you are? It's ok, you can keep it your own secret if you wish but to us you will just be considered a No Name wannabe.
And no I don't shut up, I am a woman and talking is my best quality. Live with it, read my posts or put me on ignore, those are the only choices you get kiddo.

G

OMG you got banned from UO get a life lol. Also I remember giggles owning you on peter pwntastic that ******** tamer who couldnt rez his pet when it was killed. To top it off you never killed me on that template either.

As for TMI and solo raiding. You clearly havent come across me or a few people in my guild because we raid 1, 2, 3 people it dont matter you suck your guild sucks and im drunk so this probably dont make sense. BUT YOU SUCK lol

Edit: I forgot to mention that I do not own an account with a blue character minus 2 crafters one 2 different accounts.

G

gHETTO

<blockquote><hr>

I agree with Sick, do you feel like a "big man" coming on the boards, talking crap then affraid to say who you are? It's ok, you can keep it your own secret if you wish but to us you will just be considered a No Name wannabe.
And no I don't shut up, I am a woman and talking is my best quality. Live with it, read my posts or put me on ignore, those are the only choices you get kiddo.

[/ QUOTE ]

"And no I don't shut up, I am a woman and talking is my best quality.

I bet Rikku just LOVES that about you.

T

TidalWaveBlitzer

moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why was my post banned???? i dont have the same rights as anyone else here to speak my mind???? Seduction and her clones have ruined this shard my friends. pvp is ruined because of her mouth!!!! mr sir why ban me???????????????? i am free american. COP, KOS,ROT NOM, !, ZOG , MOO,OSG , HELP, have ruined my good time. there trash has spread across the shard. i will not say who i am but i believe that these guilds will all fall in short time. thank you goodnight

S

Seduction

LOL, please keep posting, you make me giggle everytime I check in while baby is sleeping!! PLEASE, I beg thee, don't stop!!~!

S

Sickshine

So it was things said on stratics that ruined uo's pvp. I guess you don't think the devs had anything to do with the gameplay. I guess seduction has more power than i thought.

G

You nor your post were banned. Your post was moved because you decided to bring real life into a thread that is supposed to be about the game.

I would also suggest, that if you have questions about something then you contact me via PM.

Since your post was only moved, most people would take it that it had something unacceptable in it. No further action was taken other than moving the post.

- Keep it about the game / no personal attacks or accusations
- No discussions about 3rd party programs

The RoC is relaxed in here but the above rules are steadfast. It has been pretty rare that I have actioned someones account because of posts in the PvP thread. The posts usually get moved, and nothing else is done. That can change.

Q

G

Well as we all ran into each other in despise, good one Trust and Kam. All i can say is that i never noticed how fast you guys were. You guys got really fast , I mean REAL fast. I think you know what I mean. Dropping you is always nice Trust cuz for some stupid reason, out of 10 people you always find me first. Thanks for all the attention. I feel special. But it's nice seeing you and your cute little ethy beetle slaughtered before all to see. Somewhere I feel this is personal. What's wrong Trust, still mad cuz we left? I don't take orders from noone. Maybe the rest of your alliance does. But if you feel that singling me out on the field is some personal way to get back at me is dumb and childish. Tell your T4H people to stop harrassing us too. We left cuz we didnt want to be bothered. See ya on the field slim.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

" i will not say who i am but i believe that these guilds will all fall in short time."

OMG *Looks at Watch* How long? Funny COP has been here since mm 99..

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"And we don't zerg. That's why we left Cop."

Lets get the facts straight. First you approached us for an alliance. That in fact is stereotyped as zerging.

Second you threw a fit when a few of your pvpers joined us after weeks of asking and took your guild out of the alliance. They have stated as anyone else COP didn't solicit them to join. It was their choice which they agreed upon together.

" Anyways osg is taking a break."

....I'll let this one go... just to be nice..

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"You guys got really fast"

One thing Our guys do not hack. I do however make sure they are up to date on optimizations, tips and tricks on their comps which are 100% legal.

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

Well as we all ran into each other in despise, good one Trust and Kam. All i can say is that i never noticed how fast you guys were. You guys got really fast , I mean REAL fast. I think you know what I mean. Dropping you is always nice Trust cuz for some stupid reason, out of 10 people you always find me first. Thanks for all the attention. I feel special. But it's nice seeing you and your cute little ethy beetle slaughtered before all to see. Somewhere I feel this is personal. What's wrong Trust, still mad cuz we left? I don't take orders from noone. Maybe the rest of your alliance does. But if you feel that singling me out on the field is some personal way to get back at me is dumb and childish. Tell your T4H people to stop harrassing us too. We left cuz we didnt want to be bothered. See ya on the field slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chop the head off the chicken rest will run around. Not mad its funny cause I can hear ya screaming..........GET TMI!!!!!!!! LMAO

BTW Your not OSG anymor you need to change you name. Ta ta for now!

G

Chop the head off the chicken rest will run around. Not mad its funny cause I can hear ya screaming..........GET TMI!!!!!!!! LMAO

BTW Your not OSG anymor you need to change you name. Ta ta for now!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha Well yes I do need to change my name on here. I'm a noob to forums, can you show me how? haha. And yes of course i was screaming get TMI, Polo was too. But good attempt trying to get us to follow you to fire which (!) and Nom were at. lol. They were the first we saw run that direction. O but unfortunately you didnt travel far enough. lol. They would have had fun with you. But plz do tell my dear friend Lefty, I'm not mad at any of you for what you have done and you are right, they(ex members) did ask to join Cop. But it was your decision to guild them. Cardinal rule numero 1) in an alliance don't guild members from another guild without the consent of the gm. And tell Pimp that he hit an all time low after I basically told him how he lost patience and left OSG becuz we had RL issues and he proceeded to let all COP into our gate house and took like 20 kegs from us. Did you guys have fun in our gate house? haha Isn't that the same as giving a guy his HoM back on the field cuz he lost insurance? Ooops , only the honorable do that. tata my good friend. hehehehehehe

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

"You guys got really fast"

One thing Our guys do not hack. I do however make sure they are up to date on optimizations, tips and tricks on their comps which are 100% legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

i must admit it is nice haveing "a comp tech" in the guild its like i put a nos or cold air system on my lil lap top with the moving of a few files .

hmm mayb thats next a few lenghts of copper piping from my AC wall unit . hahaha

mel, pollo i like you guys ill still sit there and talk to you but dont take offence if in the heat of battle i flag on you after all its battle and and your no longer green and JUST A GAME

S

Seduction

This screenshot was truely sad.. Took this many people to kill me while on foot and ran all the way from chaos shrine. Better team work guys! You out numbered us 3 to 1 and you were still dropping and of course we were too!

Status
Not open for further replies.