• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trickmaster

Replying to a post I know won't get hosed!

Does anyone actually care who does what anymore?

Seriously though, the shard is to the point where you can safely do a spawn almost anywhere and not get raided, and the *majority* of people that pvp are on blues 3/4 of the time.

re: the KOS harry's---> people generally do harrowers when they feel they have a strong force or an advantage. That's what KOS did. *shrug* Sure they have enough people to field 20 at a harry, but so does COP. And last I checked, COP took back their own harry this weekend with a force of total noobs. And I mean that in a good way, half those guys barely pvp.

In short... meh?

R

Razeial

I agree with Zarc. This shard is pointess. KOS bragging about doing harry's and not getting raided is like saying you kicked a 5 year olds ass, it's stupid. KOS FINALLY got numbers and co-ordination when the rest of UO players (who actually have lives) are taking a break or quitting. UO is in a slump now, Nobodoy cares how man harry's KOS does, because no matter if they win or lose, they'll have something to complain about. PvP on sonoma is dead, quit trying to brag about "wtf pwnz0rs the sh4rd!"

S

Seduction

Annoying is more like it, even numbers you are still running in either the house or server line... you guys truely would be screwed if pvp happen to move to say uhhh yew? What would you do then, quit pvp?

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

I would love you see OSG try one. Muhahahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, Yeah would be fun. Like trin pointed out previously, and numerously, most of us have irl stuff to attend to. Seems as though everyone lately has been putting UO on the backburner (unless your seduction, and this is what you live for). As far as that last post by lefty and seduction, Even numbers? i see like 6 KOS and one COP, House hide? Damn right! I hope you don't reasonable assume that it's a fair fight, you guys even have a tamer, isn't that cute. Don't talk about somone sucking at pvp, you guys are all archers. What would happen if they took out archery? What would you do then? Quit pvp?
I can remember a certain K4H that never ever left they're houses. Weren't you in that guild Seduction

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Annoying is more like it, even numbers you are still running in either the house or server line... you guys truely would be screwed if pvp happen to move to say uhhh yew? What would you do then, quit pvp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually gate figthing is PvP, but it aint. The best fights happen out in the feild. Away from DSP bridge and out in t2a. But ya. Yew would be nicer, but then again you might see me at the gate 2x a week.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"you guys truely would be screwed if pvp happen to move to say uhhh yew? "

Or Perhaps closer to home?

I woke up today, logged on my mage to train scribe and my connection dropped out. Logged back in to see some girl try to kill me with nature furrys in my house.

So I relog in on Lefty and to my surprise a freshly placed tower with a KOS inside. Odd name for an owner wouldn't you say?

Anyways I killed the weaver and had a brief chat with her.

Now as far as last night. I was toying with you and your crew. The truth is I would red line you and you would try to bait me to giggles and the others. Also I would disarm you all the time just to tick you all off heh.

I think some of you just take this game far to seriously. Now it comes to stalking... rofl

S

Sickshine

ok lefty youre starting to sound like someone who is both delusional and paranoid. First off the owner of that home is someone that just returned to sonoma and found a place to put a tower and didnt give a rip that the all important lefty lived close by. Now on to you killing the spellweaver. Good job killing a non weapon skilled char. thats not even finished nor designed to fight 1v1 against a dexxer or anyone for that matter. It is a support char. I do recall you getting below half health a couple of times though. I would also like to point out it was you that became the agressor once you thought you had a spellweaver left there alone. Very brave to only flag once everyone recalled out.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"are you really that dense? "

No, just Articulate.

Anyways welcome to my neighborhood. Hope you enjoy your stay like 409, C&amp;D,SAS,ELM and Ministry did. I'm a real good neighbor...

T

trickmaster

Lefty your hat is so intense. Whenever you're on screen I get mesmerized

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Ya you should here Simpson in TS singing Bicycle,Bicycle when I get on screen. lol

Here is the KR Look.

Anyways, The hat is a part of a stamina/mr suit I am trying to finish off.

R

RollerBoy

You would be totally screwed if you mum turned red? This is PvP thread not "How My Blue" stands in guards zone.

S

Seduction

Good response but sorry to inform you, my main is red and if you don't know who that is then perhaps you should not sit around guessing

G

gHETTO

<blockquote><hr>

Good response but sorry to inform you, my main is red and if you don't know who that is then perhaps you should not sit around guessing

[/ QUOTE ]

really? then my main is a blue archer.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm almost positive i see more blue seductions running around than red bubbles or giggles, OMGIGGLES WTBUBBLES? You're main isn't a red, quit trying to be cool. Only Ron can be cool

S

Seduction

You are right, lately I have been on my sed more then my red only because everyone likes to sit on blues in GZ and guard wack or gank.. I would love to play just my red if I could just talk everyone else to do the same. Think it will happen? NOPE...

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

You are right, lately I have been on my sed more then my red only because everyone likes to sit on blues in GZ and guard wack or gank.. I would love to play just my red if I could just talk everyone else to do the same. Think it will happen? NOPE...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one of the worst offenders of sitting in the guard zone waiting for a red to come by to gank. How can you say "lately" you like to be on your blue more than your red when since I've been on sonoma 90% of the time I see you on your blue?

I don't think anyone believes what you just said, lol. Rikku I could see being on a red the majority of the time, but you, no f-ing way.

S

Seduction

Isn't it waka that is always crying cause we popped our harrys and it wasn't "prime time"... is 11:30 mountain time considered prime time for you? Hypocite much?

G

gHETTO

<blockquote><hr>

Isn't it waka that is always crying cause we popped our harrys and it wasn't "prime time"... is 11:30 mountain time considered prime time for you? Hypocite much?

[/ QUOTE ]

C yUo Next Tuesday :p

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm that is primetime for u guys(we gathered this by ur 15+ members on to do 3 straight harry's at 11:00 pm) Not to mention it is a weekend, which means no work for a lot of people... Plus it was not popped on the eve of a holiday when people r out hanging out with friends and family they haven't seen since they moved away...

But anyway we obviously popped it when a sizable force could've raided us so somebody must've been playing... We saw a bunch of u bluebies at the gate so we said wth let's do it maybe they will come fight... WE DID NOT wait til we saw no opposing forces...

Ya know we all cracked jokes about this in vent... We actually had a bet goin to see how long it would take til u bitched and moaned (shudders from that thought) bout not being able to take it... we had 11 people (10 in vent and 1 3F showed up) for the harry and 5 of them were on the harrower which leaves 6 with an optional 7th if we sent a healer to go help the defense... From what I gather u guys had 10ish... But u were primarily on dexxer/archer type chars... kudos for u guys for bringing the wrong chars... If u had brough mages u may have been able to get in from the rope bridge... sucks to not be able to teleport we had no defense there...

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I never said anything about primetime or harry's and when they are popped... ehhh?

Edit: ooooh, someone popped a harry last night... icic! I wasn't there, didn't know

Isn't 11:30 mountain time 10:30 pacific? Peon said prime time was like 6-11 didn't he? *shrug* I would say Friday night primetime is considerably longer than that though since the next day is sat... but that's me. Doing 3 harry's at like 11pm sunday night probably isn't going to be considered primetime...

only my thoughts!

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell ur friend im sorry about his bokuto. *chuckles*

Shot at 2007-07-07

S

Seduction

Third choke point fight... wouldn't expect anything else from waka. With that choke point and as many people as you had we should not of been the last ones standing boys!

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Third choke point fight... wouldn't expect anything else from waka. With that choke point and as many people as you had we should not of been the last ones standing boys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I'm wrong but that picture shows 4 Waka standing upright and only one of u... I see a body or 2 from ur alliance... Hardly anything that resembles u guys being the last people standing...

On to the comment bout that being a choke point??? Never knew a choke point was so open as that section of Terra Keep... Choke points consist of a longer corridor of minimal range of movement thus eliminating multiple routes of getaway... That is definately not a choke point... nice try... excuses galore... what's next???

On a side note while we're on the topic of chokepoints in the far left corner I believe u can see at least 3-4 of ur members sitting on the bridge leading to the starroom... Damn I love hypocrites...

G

First off I would like to thank the MODS for removing my post. Secondly, a hallway in a dungeon is a corridor and your little friends are putting fields in a 4 tile hallway that the field goes all the way across and to get into there hallway is a 2 tile entrance THUS MAKING IT A CHOKE POINT. Seriously get over it.......that is a choke point so whatever.

I barely play anymore and I know that is a choke point. Say what you want but anyone can see that is a choke point as its barely any bigger then dsp bridge. (2 tiles bigger) So is dsp bridge not a choke point?

T

trickmaster

Also, please completely leave out the fact that we were being pushed on both sides by KOS and COP, not to mention the fact it was incredibly difficult to move around with all the spawn.

Hell, I watched Raven get stuck in the middle of like 456346535 spiders and not be able to move.

You really should stop posting about one single part of a fight and trying to represent it as the whole thing. That fight ran ALL over terra, yet you concentrate on like 5 minutes of the whole fight. Worthless.

Edit:

Fields are also strategic... that would only be a choke point if we were trying to catch you in it. IF you noticed, we didn't because you weren't trying to push through to the other side. Fields can act as barriers against those who cannot get past. Which means you and those who couldn't teleport. For some reason you guys haven't figured out how to use them... COP has, and it works. Take some notes from them. Just because you guys choose to run templates that aren't that flexible, don't bag on us lol.

S

Seduction

You're so right, I should of posted ALL the screenshots of ALL your choke points! My bad, I will work on that next time.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

First off I would like to thank the MODS for removing my post. Secondly, a hallway in a dungeon is a corridor and your little friends are putting fields in a 4 tile hallway that the field goes all the way across and to get into there hallway is a 2 tile entrance THUS MAKING IT A CHOKE POINT. Seriously get over it.......that is a choke point so whatever.

I barely play anymore and I know that is a choke point. Say what you want but anyone can see that is a choke point as its barely any bigger then dsp bridge. (2 tiles bigger) So is dsp bridge not a choke point?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry maybe u r juss blind... Obviously that is the case seeing as tho waka IS NOT in the chokepoint... Waka is in the open not in a corridor but in a nice sized opening in terra keep... Once again try again...

G

yeah because they didnt put those fields in there to set up a choke point lol. Im done arguing with you I always feel dumber by the end of it.

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

You're so right, I should of posted ALL the screenshots of ALL your choke points! My bad, I will work on that next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I should post every screenshot from the almost 20 minutes KOS tried to hold the what... one tile choke point that is star?

Once again, stop being selective in all the stuff you point out. Forget about the fact that a good portion of the time COP was the one that put fields right there, it just so happened we decided that it would be smarter to prevent them from doing that with OUR fields... and that AGAIN we were sandwiched between KOS and COP.

Strung out, you're a moron btw if you really think we were trying to choke point that spot. When you make a spot a choke point, you usually have all of your guys in the choke keeping others away from it. We are clearly spread out, as are KOS. There's a reason you end up looking dumb, it's because you clearly don't think before you choose to post. Do us all a favor and go back to whatever it is you do

S

Sickshine

Trickboy maybe you should spend less time posting and more time actually paying attention to what is going on in the game. Once again our alliance just did back to back harrys and beat cop into the ground. Its really a shame not a single waka showed up to what was most definitely primetime harrys!

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, you guys did a harry on a Sunday? Rofl, that's kinda funny. I bet you guys knew we weren't on.... Why don't you guys do it when u actually know were on?

R

Razeial

Killing cop is like stealing candy from a baby, don't be proud of that.

S

Sickshine

oh waka is never plays on sundays huh? Im sure all of waka is in church on a sunday night. Please tell me when it is you are on and when it is appropriate for us to do another harrower. I believe someone from waka said they never knew when they would have people on so how are we supposed to know when it is a good time for you.

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who knows, considering how we have roughly 12 active members..... 3F HARDLY PLAYS, AND TBA doesn't play

S

Sickshine

So then you are irrelevant, and it doesnt matter whether you are on or not when we do our harrowers. Cop was on with all of their allies, so i guess thats all there is left to fight. I would like to say thank you cop for all of the insurance gold. You managed to get a couple of stealthers past us a couple of times, but they always died before they could rez any of the rest of you. I do you give you credit though you kept coming no matter how many times you died.

R

Razeial

Wow, a whole KOS alliance beat some serverliners, wow you guys are sooooo l337, please drink a nice tall glass of STFU until you can play a mage and pwn Mio.....

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Cop was on with all of their allies"

Funny , most of our Allies were on Atlantic tonight. We raided with only about 6 people in which you had that many Necro's at the entrance plus a mage E fielding and 2+ blocking the exit.

I don't care if your KOS, Waka or whoever. It's a numbers game.

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

So then you are irrelevant, and it doesnt matter whether you are on or not when we do our harrowers. Cop was on with all of their allies, so i guess thats all there is left to fight. I would like to say thank you cop for all of the insurance gold. You managed to get a couple of stealthers past us a couple of times, but they always died before they could rez any of the rest of you. I do you give you credit though you kept coming no matter how many times you died.

[/ QUOTE ]

We where late at the first one but we came close. The second one you all had a choke point from hell. But at the end of the day. Enjoy it while you can cause nothing last forever TRUST ME. Your day will come. I enjoy being the underdog and I have been on the other side it gets freak en boring. "What you all want to do today oak? Ok...* "What you all want to do today oak? Ok...* "What you all want to do today oak? Ok...* "What you all want to do today oak? Ok...* "What you all want to do today oak? Ok...* "What you all want to do today oak? Ok...*

I don't need the scrolls I just like it for the fight so keep doing them it is fun.

T

Trinsauce

So far all I've seen out of the KOS alliance of rejects is Despise spawns or Harrowers all involving chokepoints... I have yet to see them in t2a or in any other dungeon spawns... Hmmm wonder why that is??? And I also wonder why ur guild waffles and complains when someone "uses" a chokepoint... lol As Zarc posted using a choke point u have to be in the chokepoint not in front of it...

On a side note if yall haven't seen Transformers, GO NOW... I hope they don't decide to release it only on blue ray... I'd hate to have to go out and buy a damn player juss to get that when it comes out...

G

I can play a mage. I dont duel anymore because it proves nothing since you rarely get a 1 v 1 fight but im willing to bet im probably better then you.

Edit: I hope they only release transformers on blue ray just to make your sorry self have to go buy the machine instead of using your brain and realizing you could download it on the net and burn it onto dvd.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I can play a mage. I dont duel anymore because it proves nothing since you rarely get a 1 v 1 fight but im willing to bet im probably better then you.

Edit: I hope they only release transformers on blue ray just to make your sorry self have to go buy the machine instead of using your brain and realizing you could download it on the net and burn it onto dvd.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO while we're on the topic of using our brains, how bout we dissect what u juss posted... U don't download anything "ON" the net... U upload on the net... U download "OFF" the net...

On a side note, most of us like to have ACTUAL dvd cases for our collection... not some silly little cd case...

G

blah blah blah I dont care about proper grammer and what not here. Its not like im getting marked on it.

Also you can have fun starting your blue ray collection then.....just thought id point out you can avoid buying the machine.

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

oh waka is never plays on sundays huh? Im sure all of waka is in church on a sunday night. Please tell me when it is you are on and when it is appropriate for us to do another harrower. I believe someone from waka said they never knew when they would have people on so how are we supposed to know when it is a good time for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, didn't know it was going on. What time and time zone was it at? I was helping lay down the pwn on some KOS and ! noobs in Brit from about 9:45 to 10:30pm PST, and then I headed off to bed. We were doing really well 3v5 in brit, which was all we had on during that time frame.

I don't really know when you guys did the harrower... and as I said in a previous post, I know I personally don't care whether anyone gets a harrower off at all. If you do, yipee for you! If you say you do it for pvp, however, and then complain that no one shows up because you did it at night on a Sunday, go ahead and pull your head out of your butt. When we do something for pvp, we icq people that we know in opposing guilds or send someone to brit gate and luna yelling hey despise or hey harrower (as we did this weekend and have done before).

Anyways... gj on the harrower little buddy, I'm proud of you!

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Maybe you would care if your guild wasn't irrelevant."

Who is Irrelevant now ROFL...

Where did you all go tonight after we smacked your Alliance around for half an hour? Last we seen you guys after we killed your reds at brit. I hung around and you all logged in on blues. Then you left. We searched the whole server for you guys after that and only found a few untouchables at Luna.

I told KMS that you guys must be suffering shell shock and either logged or jumped shards hehe...

Whats really funny though is that a lot of bandwagoners on your side want to join. LoL..

S

Sickshine

I was calling waka irrelevant. They seem to have made that point clear. Excuse me for not being on tonight i never suffer shell shock and you will not find me camped in luna. As for your claim that some of our members want to be in circle of ________ give me names and if they are in against all odds i can gurantee they will be sent on their merry way to join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.