• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madchild

HEHE that was interesting wasnt it .

you guys i admitt have damn good team work . ya run in nice small kill packs

but walk thru with a necro and its your ghosts walkin the earth .

oh that pic you posted that was a #holds for effect## GANK!!!!!! everyone on screen took a shot at ya and even 1 or 2 just off

G

<blockquote><hr>

This screenshot was truely sad.. Took this many people to kill me while on foot and ran all the way from chaos shrine. Better team work guys! You out numbered us 3 to 1 and you were still dropping and of course we were too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well when all you do is run house to house, of course we're going to gank you. By the way, howd that work out for you yesterday attacking me one on one at the gate? Die much? What was that 6 times I got you solo yesterday? Dont try to act hard Seduction. Actually do, its good for a laugh.

S

Seduction

All I do is run, hmm what would you do if you had a mob of ants chasing you down? Seriously, maybe you failed to see the numbers you had but good lord, I coulda thought of something much more constructive to do with that many people besides camp a house with 4 people in it. I ran from chaos house to our guild keep just for the laugh, didn't think with that many people I would of made it but I did, right to the steps.
As for me playing "hard".. I don't try and make myself something im not.. I die alot and I don't deny it unlike alot of people!

B

BaliBerryBlast

Any of you newbies get in the PvP Focus Group? I hope you're not all rooting for longer duration stuns and faster mounts.

S

Sickshine

tmi and kms have become superfast! Lefty you lie if you say its only optimizing their systems. I do things to my computer to get it to perform as well as it can and the speeds they are showing makes me look like im on dial up playing on my old 486!

T

trickmaster

TMI and KMS "optimized" their computers when you were gone for a while Lefty... It was very apparent for both, and it was quite overnight. Whatever you say though bud.

Just throwing in my 2 cents before these posts get hosed

H

hi im shadow

<blockquote><hr>

OMG you got banned from UO get a life lol. Also I remember giggles owning you on peter pwntastic that ******** tamer who couldnt rez his pet when it was killed. To top it off you never killed me on that template either.

As for TMI and solo raiding. You clearly havent come across me or a few people in my guild because we raid 1, 2, 3 people it dont matter you suck your guild sucks and im drunk so this probably dont make sense. BUT YOU SUCK lol

Edit: I forgot to mention that I do not own an account with a blue character minus 2 crafters one 2 different accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

no one in kos could take on peter
the only kill seduction got on me was an afk kill
hooray?
btw maybe i didnt kill u cuz all u did was run
?

M

Madchild

my god ya'll r [censored] stupid
when lefty or TMI or i say cop does not speed hack that bloody well means cop does NOT SPEED HACK .

its very well known that there is a program that is widley use by folks to train their skills (lets call it hand n wrist saver)

KMS wont even use that program , i sat there in TS with him for 72+ straight hours killin my head makin macros and doin other mis things around the GH and yellin at him when ever he would fall asleep at the wheel and his toon would stop casting ( he times out 3 times on me)

oh yeah the tips kept comming from lefty while he was "away" have you not learned lefty is never truly "AWAY".

stop your crying ppl its not that COP got faster its that we learn from what kills us and inprove on it and then for fun for all we gank your srry ass (kuz well face it i have never been in a big guild or alliance untill NOW im givin ganks back .

SUCKAS

S

Sickshine

So if you, kms, or lefty says something then it must be gospel truth? You lie. when someone can cast arch cure and strangle in time to disrupt the other persons first spell there is something wrong. I dont even care you say whatever you want to help you justify yourself.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

That's because I tell them how to speed up their comps. There is more to it than just a defrag or a fresh install.

Typically this generation downloads alot of crap on their HD's and use crap like msn messenger, file sharing programs, have a ton of services running and using the default XP crap.

As far as Trick - KMS always calls me. I'm a IT tech contractor for Barrister Global Services Network and I'll provide pics when photobucket is back up.

I provide my knowledge for free to my friends and guildmates and do each on a case by case basis.

If you or anybody else want my consulting it will cost you 30 mil per person for 4 hours all verbal in my TS. Payment in advance and that's a bargain compared to $45.00 an hour.

S

Sickshine

When the time comes i need your IT advice ill just shoot myself in the head. Kthx.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"When the time comes i need your IT advice ill just shoot myself in the head. Kthx."

From your crying posts about our speed it looks like you do. Here have some shells. It's on the house...lol

R

RollerBoy

You guys are so funny.
Anyone in my alliance I will tell you how to speed up your machine.

It DOES NOT require third party programs. I am slow compared to ANDY, PLATO, TIMMY in Fact All of Waka bows me away in speed. GIGGLES, I mean the list goes on and on who outruns me.

STOP BEING SORE LOSERS WE ARE KICKING YOUR BUTTS ON THE FIELD DAILY TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE THE NEWBIES YOU ARE.

Oh and sickshine you just plain suck period it has nothing to do with speed. You sucked in SS and you suck in (i). You just cant play get a template that works for you like fishing or herding.

TMI

S

Sickshine

you know something even if all you said is true im still beating you at rl because i know the difference between a ! and i.If your guild is so awesome why are you allied with the entire shard. your alliance has 5 of the top ten sonoma guilds. You was just pulling off so much before you did that.

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'm not usually one to post on stratics but since Sickshine is so ignorant I figured i would..

<blockquote><hr>

your alliance has 5 of the top ten sonoma guilds.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to stop reading the guild pages on UO.com and assume that the numbers listed there are actual members. Do you even know how many people we bring to pvp? Or how many active members my guild has? Did you ever think maybe that people have more than one account? MoFo has maybe 15 members and thats stretching it.. Out of that we maybe field 4 or 5 PvPers on a good night, and thats even stretching it.. So before you open your mouth again and cry about numbers, you might want to actually think about what your saying.. I know its a hard concept for you but its worth a try..

Ansatsu
GM MoFo

B

BaliBerryBlast

<blockquote><hr>

Does it come with a happy ending for all COP members? Is that why KMS calls so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

S

Sickshine

So i guess that only applies to you? Do you not think each and every guild is that way or is mofo just special? A comparison of active veteran members is a good gauge of who has numbers. You should really work hard at getting promoted off the short bus and start using your brain before you start posting. In a way youre right though since your guild can play nothing but stealthers you don't really matter.

On a side note hows things going in the alliance? I heard a rumor that you really dislike having moo lead you around by the nose. I wonder which guild will start holding out on the others first.

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

you know something even if all you said is true im still beating you at rl because i know the difference between a ! and i.If your guild is so awesome why are you allied with the entire shard. your alliance has 5 of the top ten sonoma guilds. You was just pulling off so much before you did that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sickshine Alliance or not you cant beat me period.

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

So i guess that only applies to you? Do you not think each and every guild is that way or is mofo just special? A comparison of active veteran members is a good gauge of who has numbers. You should really work hard at getting promoted off the short bus and start using your brain before you start posting. In a way youre right though since your guild can play nothing but stealthers you don't really matter.

On a side note hows things going in the alliance? I heard a rumor that you really dislike having moo lead you around by the nose. I wonder which guild will start holding out on the others first.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Actually MOO is a lot of fun.
Your have Sorrel and Seduction the most annoying people on the shard.
Oh BTW hows your Alliance going? I don't Even know why KOS allied (I) I mean lets face it your the reject from (SS).

Oh yea lets also face another fact. KOS was booted from WAKA cause they where so annoying. So your band of reject hows that going for your? I hear that half of you all don't get along. I also hear KOS is thinking about booted (I) cause they don't come and help out? Hows that going for you? Your gonna have to shard transfer again?

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you really that Dense?
<blockquote><hr>

A comparison of active veteran members is a good gauge of who has numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats completely untrue when it comes to PVP. All my crafters are veteran players does that mean they count? Even though they could probably kill you from what Ive seen..

<blockquote><hr>

In a way youre right though since your guild can play nothing but stealthers you don't really matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
I love hearing that from someone that has to use a bokuto and a Hiryu to kill people. Your character is nothing but a gimp but keep dreaming you have skill at a video game.. Maybe one day it will come true and you can win UO.

Unlike you I don't claim to be good at pvp. I play a game for entertainment. Something you need to remember.. Its a game..

Ohh and tell Eli I still love his swampy's name.. To think after all this time he still dreams about our guild.. It brings a smile to my face every time i see it dead.

S

Seduction

Let me clear a few things up for you, we did not get kicked from the waka alliance... we left, this was a year ago, why we still bringing it up? We don't have the ego's to compete with them. Not once have we thought about kicking our alliance members.. we enjoy ! they are great people and fun to play with, just so happens that a few of them are on vacation and dealing with some RL things. By the time we are back up in full force will be the time your alliance with moo starts falling apart. Just like the arguement in alliance chat the other night that we sat there and watched... catch me if you can

Cop was nothing till Lefty came back with some direction for you people, I do feel for him to have such ignorance in the alliance. You will see tho, and when it does happen I won't rub it in your face with an "I told you so"....
On a side note, besides all the crap talk at the idoc this morning glad to see you guys sucked up on waka for their help against us blues in guard zone... Good job.

T

trickmaster

[quoteYour have Sorrel and Seduction the most annoying people on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

<blockquote><hr>

I don't Even know why KOS allied (I) I mean lets face it your the reject from (SS).

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT^2

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Let me clear a few things up for you, we did not get kicked from the waka alliance... we left, this was a year ago, why we still bringing it up? We don't have the ego's to compete with them. Not once have we thought about kicking our alliance members.. we enjoy ! they are great people and fun to play with, just so happens that a few of them are on vacation and dealing with some RL things. By the time we are back up in full force will be the time your alliance with moo starts falling apart. Just like the arguement in alliance chat the other night that we sat there and watched... catch me if you can

Cop was nothing till Lefty came back with some direction for you people, I do feel for him to have such ignorance in the alliance. You will see tho, and when it does happen I won't rub it in your face with an "I told you so"....
On a side note, besides all the crap talk at the idoc this morning glad to see you guys sucked up on waka for their help against us blues in guard zone... Good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually we made u guys leave the alliance when we started killing yall... and yes u did get booted the first time and u and Rikku both sucked up to Nori and he let u back in... Yall remained hanging out at Luna while Waka as a whole raided the MOO/Tek alliance solo... We got sick of it and pancake slapped u guys til u quit... Stop turning it into something it wasn't...

S

Seduction

ok im not going to have a pissin contest here, as I stated before, you all have ego to keep up and if you wanna believe your story that is fine...

R

RollerBoy

<blockquote><hr>

ok im not going to have a pissin contest here, as I stated before, you all have ego to keep up and if you wanna believe your story that is fine...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha you just got owned. LMAO

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

why dont you add waka to your alliance also just to make it official.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep our guild outta ur arguments guys... Waka is gonna run basically solo on a daily basis unless a 3F or the occasional TBA logs on to play... To my knowledge we're not even thinking bout getting another guild to ally with cause Seduction is right we have HUGE ego's... We know we can kill everyone on the shard... We can't live without this game... Again we have rather LARGE ego's... lol

T

trickmaster

Trin you have such a HUGE ego right now. Hooooootttttt

Why do people keep saying there's some weird lovin going on between Waka and COP... I know I get ganxed all the time at spawns and at the gate by moo/cop...

We do the same to them...

Are you JEALOUS SICKSHINE?

S

Sickshine

You better axe somebody! Yes i am so incredibly jealous. What am i jealous of again?

T

trickmaster

I'm not sure, why do you keep talking?

You're like this little gnat...

T

trickmaster

Hey Lefty,

Why is it that KMS and Apple are so much faster than you? Do you not apply the same tweaks to your comp?

Why are they faster than everyone else in your alliance?

Just wondering...

G

Obviously, some people have forgoten / ignored the recent warnings I have posted. The PvP thread was some place where the rules could be a little more relaxed and allow a little more freedom in posting.

Since, some can't abide by even the relaxed RoC in here. The PvP thread sticky will no longer exist.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.