• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lizzo

I think is its terribly funny how everytime doom kills someone he has to post about it on stratics. DOOM were you loved as a child? because now you are seeking alotttttttttt of attention

A

ApollyonDA

Ok, first off dumbass, you dont even know who my characters are, apart from a select few. Might ask around, those that do know, would let you know that you are a bigger moron then even Moonchild. (hard to believe, huh?)

So lier is a word, but it means, by definition "a person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush" or "One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment." So if you are telling him to stop being a lier, you are asking him to quick being concealed. Sounds like you are asking him to come out of the closet, and if so, how do you know he is even in there? (god I love getting to take shots at multiple folks in one post)

ps. you really are a dumbass
Dyv

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone else get a life because Doom, just posted 7 times in a row!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL and this is coming from someone who has over 1.5k in posts lol I cant even explain how stupid that sounds.

You have been on stratics how long (820 days) You have posted how many times? (1539) that is an avg of how many post EVERYDAY? LOL (1.89) You my friend need help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats fine. I been on 120 days. How long have you. Lets see.

5 days and 53 post = 10.6 per day.

I also post somewhere else other than sonoma forums. I used to post in the OT forum, I still do post in some profession forums on occasion. The napa valley forum as i got friends over there, and then well I also post in UHall. I may not make a post for 5-6 days, and then may make 6 posts in a day in diff forums. You on other hand make 5 in a row, some replying to same post!

LMAO. GET A LIFE!

[/ QUOTE ]

"GET A LIFE!" Look whos talking. Mr I live work and breat uo stratics.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

I think is its terribly funny how everytime doom kills someone he has to post about it on stratics. DOOM were you loved as a child? because now you are seeking alotttttttttt of attention

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt post the time I killed you and angeltears because why you are trash and always will be trash just like your title leg house hidder. Nothing you says can fase me girl. NATHA!!!
There goes your "he posts everytime he kills somebody" theory. PWNED next.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I had him redlined xxx amount of times, his pot stock &gt; mine. I can't believe Im agreeing with you Worm lol. Hes a book on his combos, their not deadly in the least, hes all expl nox, and fs's. If you cant gheal through that with the spell, you should sit down your mouse and keyboard hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your guys EGO is so High that its not even worth talking to you. Balla and worm are in the same boat PWNED and you both lie about it to save face. I have no reason to lie. I PWN you guys every day. There is nothing else to say. I am sorry I had to show the pictures to prove it and where are yours? Thats what I thought. Would LOVE to get that video clip thing working. As soon as I figure it out you guys wont even post no more. You will be done with and I would hate to force you to leave stratics because of the PROOF!!! Dont let me see you again worm on the field nor you balla because I will be recording.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you've never killed me 1v1 and you never will. Therefore you don't have any pictures to prove anything. I'm gonna start recording your punk ass run from the gate all the way to brit bank chugging and then we'll see who stops posting lol. Doom anytime you wanna fight 1v1 with no pots for money ICQ me 250350913.

Can I say PWENED!!! Heres a piture of my 1 vs 1 you hows that for green apples.

And ApollyonDA this isnt a spelling b this is PVP get it straight and learn how to fight. If thats all you can do is crack on my spelling you need to go back to school because its not about how you spell its about how you fight in this game bud. So take off your glasses, take your head out of the book and look at the big picture. PWNED!!! LOL

To you looser tell me why you are a looser? Or do you just like the name? I dont get it. Is that what they call you in game or on stratics?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still dont beleive, as most others wont either. It easy to go to a corpse and take screenshot and then say "I owned you". Give me something that has you getting gold and his name and then you got me. I also see in title bar you still have all your full load of pots, so I know you lieing!
Good day Doom!

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm yeah dude the facts are there. You just cant understand how I own you and your whole stratics crew. ITS DOOMS DAY BABY!!! (Read the journal and get a clue cheese wiz)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone else get a life because Doom, just posted 7 times in a row!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL and this is coming from someone who has over 1.5k in posts lol I cant even explain how stupid that sounds.

You have been on stratics how long (820 days) You have posted how many times? (1539) that is an avg of how many post EVERYDAY? LOL (1.89) You my friend need help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats fine. I been on 120 days. How long have you. Lets see.

5 days and 53 post = 10.6 per day.

I also post somewhere else other than sonoma forums. I used to post in the OT forum, I still do post in some profession forums on occasion. The napa valley forum as i got friends over there, and then well I also post in UHall. I may not make a post for 5-6 days, and then may make 6 posts in a day in diff forums. You on other hand make 5 in a row, some replying to same post!

LMAO. GET A LIFE!

[/ QUOTE ]

"GET A LIFE!" Look whos talking. Mr I live work and breat uo stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rawr!!!! 2 posts per day. I must live and breath it. Sorry that I use my account to help peeps with info and discuss things other than

"I am Dr Doom. I am kill you all, and I can post on stratics!!! Rawr!!! Balla I own you. Trinity I own you. Worm I own you, and i got screeneis to prove it"

Seriously kid. Get and realize. Most peeps here are just posting to nag you on. Pretty damn funny. I posting to see what dumbass reaction I get out of you next!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, first off dumbass, you dont even know who my characters are, apart from a select few. Might ask around, those that do know, would let you know that you are a bigger moron then even Moonchild. (hard to believe, huh?)

So lier is a word, but it means, by definition "a person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush" or "One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment." So if you are telling him to stop being a lier, you are asking him to quick being concealed. Sounds like you are asking him to come out of the closet, and if so, how do you know he is even in there? (god I love getting to take shots at multiple folks in one post)

ps. you really are a dumbass
Dyv

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man good catch sorry I should have said "Liar" now that we have that all cleared up. Next!!! I stand corrected.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I had him redlined xxx amount of times, his pot stock &gt; mine. I can't believe Im agreeing with you Worm lol. Hes a book on his combos, their not deadly in the least, hes all expl nox, and fs's. If you cant gheal through that with the spell, you should sit down your mouse and keyboard hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your guys EGO is so High that its not even worth talking to you. Balla and worm are in the same boat PWNED and you both lie about it to save face. I have no reason to lie. I PWN you guys every day. There is nothing else to say. I am sorry I had to show the pictures to prove it and where are yours? Thats what I thought. Would LOVE to get that video clip thing working. As soon as I figure it out you guys wont even post no more. You will be done with and I would hate to force you to leave stratics because of the PROOF!!! Dont let me see you again worm on the field nor you balla because I will be recording.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you've never killed me 1v1 and you never will. Therefore you don't have any pictures to prove anything. I'm gonna start recording your punk ass run from the gate all the way to brit bank chugging and then we'll see who stops posting lol. Doom anytime you wanna fight 1v1 with no pots for money ICQ me 250350913.

And ApollyonDA this isnt a spelling b this is PVP get it straight and learn how to fight. If thats all you can do is crack on my spelling you need to go back to school because its not about how you spell its about how you fight in this game bud. So take off your glasses, take your head out of the book and look at the big picture. PWNED!!! LOL

To you looser tell me why you are a looser? Or do you just like the name? I dont get it. Is that what they call you in game or on stratics?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still dont beleive, as most others wont either. It easy to go to a corpse and take screenshot and then say "I owned you". Give me something that has you getting gold and his name and then you got me. I also see in title bar you still have all your full load of pots, so I know you lieing!
Good day Doom!

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm yeah dude the facts are there. You just cant understand how I own you and your whole stratics crew. ITS DOOMS DAY BABY!!! (Read the journal and get a clue cheese wiz)

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. Cheese wiz. Wow. First time ever I have been called that. Good low blow!

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Being that Gluesniffer is a Tamer how the hell is Mare + Beetle + Gluesniffer(with bola) all vs Worm 1 on 1 ?? lol Reguardless of how you add it up Doom showing off pictures of what's almost positively a bola tamer all kill pet gank doesn't really impress anyone....... Well... Anyone else that is.. lol

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Being that Gluesniffer is a Tamer how the hell is Mare + Beetle + Gluesniffer(with bola) all vs Worm 1 on 1 ?? lol Reguardless of how you add it up Doom showing off pictures of what's almost positively a bola tamer all kill pet gank doesn't really impress anyone....... Well... Anyone else that is.. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but it sure is hella funny to watch when I am kicking his but with his healer lol. Yes was bola beatle mare combo for the win!!! However he did say I never killed him one on one. My tamer with mare and beatle is still my char not anyone elses. 1 on 1 in my book baby. You all know Gluesniffer dont you? And if you dont well you dont want to get to know him LOL. Hints: My Guild Title is "I got your back, RUN" LOL Peon many times have I pissed your lil "PEON for a char" off. LOL You know how its done you lay down and just take it. I will try and get the last hit to get the insurance LOL. PWNED!!!

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt post the time I killed you and angeltears because why you are trash and always will be trash just like your title leg house hidder. Nothing you says can fase me girl. NATHA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh. Seriously, I thought it was really funny.

P.S. - Having poor spelling and grammer is one thing but you take it to a whole new level where it's nearly not even English anymore.

P

Philos

I have now blocked Doom. Frankly, I thought I saw it all. He is just... too much. Too much.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And ApollyonDA this isnt a spelling b this is PVP get it straight and learn how to fight. If thats all you can do is crack on my spelling you need to go back to school because its not about how you spell its about how you fight in this game bud. So take off your glasses, take your head out of the book and look at the big picture. PWNED!!! LOL (Btw you can spell it Lier or liar dip-s**t)

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao this is when I know im better than you. The only SS you have of killing me is of your blue pot chugging tamer. Technically thats not even a 1v1 either with a beetle and a mare also hitting me. I also liked how you hid the pets to make it look like just you got me lol.

[/ QUOTE ]To you looser tell me why you are a looser? Or do you just like the name? I dont get it. Is that what they call you in game or on stratics?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can anybody understand WTF hes saying here? Seriously you suck at UO and you suck at proper english.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but it sure is hella funny to watch when I am kicking his but with his healer lol. Yes was bola beatle mare combo for the win!!! However he did say I never killed him one on one. My tamer with mare and beatle is still my char not anyone elses. 1 on 1 in my book baby. You all know Gluesniffer dont you? And if you dont well you dont want to get to know him LOL. Hints: My Guild Title is "I got your back, RUN" LOL Peon many times have I pissed your lil "PEON for a char" off. LOL You know how its done you lay down and just take it. I will try and get the last hit to get the insurance LOL. PWNED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i had no healer, the BC was just trying to invis me, nothing else. If thats a 1v1 in your book then either you can't count (probably) or you don't understand what a 1v1 is. How come you didn't shoot yourself yet like i asked?

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DR DOOM
Adventurer

Reged: 09/27/06
Loc: Over Your Dead Body Re: A little bit of humor..... [Re: ApollyonDA]
#6862136 - 10/01/06 09:33 PM Edit Reply Quote

*** You are ignoring this user ***

T

Trinsauce

hahahaha... I was smarter and spoke, wrote better Engrish than Doom when I was 5 years old... This cat is bad... I bet my 5 yr old nephew could win a spelling bee against him...

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i had no healer, the BC was just trying to invis me, nothing else. If thats a 1v1 in your book then either you can't count (probably) or you don't understand what a 1v1 is. How come you didn't shoot yourself yet like i asked?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha BigWorm GOT PWNED!!! There is no if ands or buts about it. LOL You guys just love to hear me defend myself and see what I say. You know you love it.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha BigWorm GOT PWNED!!! There is no if ands or buts about it. LOL You guys just love to hear me defend myself and see what I say. You know you love it.

[/ QUOTE ]
no i hate hearing you defend yourself because its impossible to understand what your trying to say. Seriously i could teach a gorilla to type better than you.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just got extremely worked up. And the reason noone posts about Angeltears and I is because we suck, and we know it, and when people make fun of us for sucking, we agree, and no one gets any satisfaction or self esteem boots from killing us

C

Calell

I've killed AngelTears before...I can't remember which char she was on...I was even on Sennyo I think...which is doubly amazing...Cuz we all know I suck too, that whole 'girls can't PVP' thing I've been told so much lately...or something...

<font color="purple">Anyway, can we PLEASE get a new pvp thread? this one's hugehmonghously obese. </font>

I'd ask for a vacation for Doom as well, but meh...I kinda like having someone on ignore for once ^^

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just got extremely worked up. And the reason noone posts about Angeltears and I is because we suck, and we know it, and when people make fun of us for sucking, we agree, and no one gets any satisfaction or self esteem boots from killing us

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur.

D

DR DOOM

Calell just like the rest LIES BEYOND LIES. Get with the program ppl. You cant stand me because I OWN YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Calell just like the rest LIES BEYOND LIES. Get with the program ppl. You cant stand me because I OWN YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

[/ QUOTE ]
The only thing you own is 42194742947272493 potions.

L

Lizzo

dude...
doom is got some major mental issuse, i need my wife right about now... o_O

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

dude...
doom is got some major mental issuse, i need my wife right about now... o_O

[/ QUOTE ]

"Is gots" damn even I am correcting ppl in english lol OH DAMN!!! PWNED!!! DOOMS DAY!!! NEXT

R

RollinTheTweed

Linch yourself, scrub. Please, even toss that mug around that branch. Just end your existence, it's pointless.

Resistance futile, the voices in your head is tellin you to do it.

G

Last time we created a New PvP thread there was a huge outcry not too. It is possible for a new one. I'll post a poll and we can go with the verdict.

I don't know if a new PvP thread will change anything. What seems (to me at least) that is making the thread hard to read is multiple quotes. There seem to be no reply's to the quotes. Just a one sentance reply at the end.

If the one sentance sums up the thoughts, then why are the same quotes being quoted over and over again? Anyway, I'll get the poll up.

Q

Link for the Poll is here.

A

ApollyonDA

"then why are the same quotes being quoted over and over again? Anyway, I'll get the poll up."

I think it is a little inappropriate for a moderator to talk about getting his poll up.....

Dyv

D

DR DOOM

I actually think its ok to do so. Im in for a new thread I guess NP. Because I say I am for the new thread though others will say no to a new thread. LOL I already see it coming lol ORRRRRRRRR they will want a new thread because THEY GOT PWNED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNED I SAY PWNED LOL Pictures to prove it Balla PWNED KMS PWNED Bigworm PWNED yeah lil worm PWNED!!! They are all PWNED PWNED POWNED HAHAHAHAHAHA NEXT!!! NEW THREAD NEXT PWNED MOO ALL PWNED LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i say keep the pvp thread and start a "Mindless Idiotic Rant" thread for our friend DR DOOM over here.

D

DR DOOM

MUAHAHA 3 weeks you dont have to deal with me MUAHAHAHA I am going to miss you guys LOL

G

Either keep this PvP thread or you have to move all my afk timbra kill pictures to the new one.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I actually think its ok to do so. Im in for a new thread I guess NP. Because I say I am for the new thread though others will say no to a new thread. LOL I already see it coming lol ORRRRRRRRR they will want a new thread because THEY GOT PWNED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNED I SAY PWNED LOL Pictures to prove it Balla PWNED KMS PWNED Bigworm PWNED yeah lil worm PWNED!!! They are all PWNED PWNED POWNED HAHAHAHAHAHA NEXT!!! NEW THREAD NEXT PWNED MOO ALL PWNED LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you wish you could own me on your mage.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do own you on my mage foo. You just lied and said I ran when the truth is you ran all the way to BFE and I got tired of chasing you. Anyway most of everyone that posts on this thread is moo. I dont even know why I try to fight the fact that I will get 90% BS back in responce. I am OUT. NEXT!!! DOOMS DAY IS OVER FOR 3 WEEKS. Have fun pvping now that you can come out of your house.

R

RollinTheTweed

Do you ever shut up lil man? I've had beef with, or if you want to call it that with everyone in here from fights and whatnot. But you take it to a whole new level, you don't own anyone. You prolly don't own the very underwear that you're wearing now.

3 weeks? like we care if you quit UO or not? You won't be missed.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do own you on my mage foo. You just lied and said I ran when the truth is you ran all the way to BFE and I got tired of chasing you. Anyway most of everyone that posts on this thread is moo. I dont even know why I try to fight the fact that I will get 90% BS back in responce. I am OUT. NEXT!!! DOOMS DAY IS OVER FOR 3 WEEKS. Have fun pvping now that you can come out of your house.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you own me ona mage why won't u fight me 1v1 with no pots for money, and why is the only SS of you killing me on your tamer? Me run from you? pancake please.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think it is a little inappropriate for a moderator to talk about getting his poll up.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol Dyv,

That's why it was spelled poll

Q

B

Bigworm01

I dont think we need a new thread if [censored] is leaving for 3 weeks.

L

Lizzo

wow, its already so much more quiet, theres been like no posts since he left

L

Lizzo

No i dont mess with him, its not right to mess with the mentally challenged. hahah

T

Trinsauce

this board has gotten rediculously quiet... How is good ol' Sonoma these days???

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

this board has gotten rediculously quiet... How is good ol' Sonoma these days???

[/ QUOTE ]

Sonoma, is ridiculously dead. end of story.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya. I going to Pac with Dark Stone sometime in the next two weeks. Not sure when yet. If I like pac cool. If it not for me, I can work and make some money for the return trip, or a trip to another shard. Owe well. I heading ot bed. Adios.

PS. Ron we dont miss you too much!

G

Well, the rule is last man standing wins...

Looks like I am one step closer to winning UO Sonoma!

weeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.