• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Helmet

so let me get this straight... Dr Doom is telling people to get a life... but he has time to make 2 pages in the pvp thread on a friday night and saturday morning? Seems to me that we arent the ones who need lives, keep playing uo with ur mom. and could you please clarify what the hell this means. it doesnt even make a single bit of sense. "If we had a nickle for everytime you dismounted us everyone would be playing this game". Lets analyze.... If we all had a nickle for everytime we had been dismounted that would mean that we all currently play uo... i mean unless you and your mom get together and re-enact UO fights irl i dont see how that sentence is remotely sensable.

T

Trinsauce

Couldn't resist eh Moon??? I couldn't compete pre Waka??? lol that's a sad statement even coming from u so why don't u stop kidding urself cause u r the only one in KQ that thinks that... Still bitter over me leaving??? Lemme give it to ya straight... KQ isn't what it use to be... The core (not u) is off doin RL stuff... Juss give up on the "I can't compete against 3f so I joined em" cause Aquamonkey and I use to roll through them before u were ever thought of being allowed in KQ... I've told Galford 1000 times face to face why I've left KQ and u juss can't seem to get it through ur thick skull... U ask Galf if he felt I was lying on why I left... But keep the [censored] to urself when it comes to competing I have and always will wreck u...

D

DR DOOM

Join the band wagon stay on the hay ride foo cuz you ant gonna take me on alone baby. I am like Saran rap when I get on you and you start to hate it because when I put the fire to ya you cant get me off ya. HAHAHA So keep hating on me guys I dont blame you. Its good to hear we have more follower then leaders in game and on stratics. Zerg more?

D

DR DOOM

Just because its DOOM's DAY!!! I have to respond to all you wimps that think they can talk smack and dont know the first thing about pvping without zerg. "come to baja and fight me and my crew" Your a joke NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

LiL Worm stop crying. You know as well as everyone else YOU GOT PWNED no if ands or buts. Unlike me I dont have my whole crew trying to attack you or trying to dismount you to get an easy kill. Get a Picture or stfu. I know you cant and will never if you do its because I died to 3f. You cant pwn NATHA. NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

Trinsause I have all those books on all my chars with or without the skill sorry to confuse you.

D

DR DOOM

LOL I am rolling. Trinsause go talk smack on your own shard thread this one has you pwned. What a fool

D

DR DOOM

Helmet plz use your brean and stop sitting on your face your mumbling its just making you sound more ignorate. Get a clue and use your spagetti noodle.

D

DR DOOM

Thats how much trash I had got to respond to now your trash I have to respond to is almost 8 in a row woot woot!!! Can we make it 9?

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

LiL Worm stop crying. You know as well as everyone else YOU GOT PWNED no if ands or buts. Unlike me I dont have my whole crew trying to attack you or trying to dismount you to get an easy kill. Get a Picture or stfu. I know you cant and will never if you do its because I died to 3f. You cant pwn NATHA. NEXT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol did u really need to post 7 times ina row? Don't say you were posting to all different people becuase you posted to trinity 2 times ina row. I guess the dumbass didn't find the "edit" option. Man you must be real delusional if you think you can beat me in a 1v1 without pots. Just last night 1v1 i half lifed you and you started running and hopping the server line. Doom i want you to do 3 things
A. Stop posting
B. Scratch A
C. Kill yourself.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow DR DOOM is allowed to spew out total BS and my post calling him out about not dueling me gets deleted. nice.

PS) DR DOOM I do not hack, everyone knows it. duel me or stfu.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

wow DR DOOM is allowed to spew out total BS and my post calling him out about not dueling me gets deleted. nice.

PS) DR DOOM I do not hack, everyone knows it. duel me or stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked at his Sig. He must worship you Ron and Skarecrow. I mean just look at it.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

Couldn't resist eh Moon??? I couldn't compete pre Waka??? lol that's a sad statement even coming from u so why don't u stop kidding urself cause u r the only one in KQ that thinks that... Still bitter over me leaving??? Lemme give it to ya straight... KQ isn't what it use to be... The core (not u) is off doin RL stuff... Juss give up on the "I can't compete against 3f so I joined em" cause Aquamonkey and I use to roll through them before u were ever thought of being allowed in KQ... I've told Galford 1000 times face to face why I've left KQ and u juss can't seem to get it through ur thick skull... U ask Galf if he felt I was lying on why I left... But keep the [censored] to urself when it comes to competing I have and always will wreck u...

[/ QUOTE ]

Um....you and falcon got kicked from KQ by me because you joined a guild that was allied with 3f and wore the same tags that were raiding our spawns. That's a fact. Which makes the othe garbage you're spewin irrelevant. You couldn't stand up, so you sat down and sold out and you can spin that anyway you want.

You timmy and monster got to a spot where 3F was owning us all with wand mages after cop flipped out and started attacking Monster. so you all flipped to the side you couldn't beat. Don't be ashamed of it. Admitt it and quit trying to spin it like it was anything but what it was.....laying down.

You all spin so much I'm dizzy Trin. I was in KQ well before Shard transfers and you know it. So it would have been impossible for you and Monkey to wading through them before I was in KQ. But here's the hook.....I didn't flip to a guild that attacked KQ and you did. That's why you got booted. The core of KQ is still around....ie Galford, Sorsh, Kost and Spit with additions that don't flip when their egos get bruised some are gone but a lot aren't and all of them agree that kicking you was a good idea........you spin worse than Fox News.

D

DR DOOM

You my friend can NEVER talk smack again. Run from me again I will call in a dismounter. It was 3 on me Korlic (Sucks But she was attacking me anyway) Adam from KQ (hes ok i guess when it comes to ganks) And you of all ppl want to try and gank me with them attacking me and have the nerve to talk smack stfu you have nothing else to say. You couldnt kill a mongbat without running and coming back with a gank squad. I ran you all the way up to brit bank with 2 other gankers on me you only had me on you so whats the deal bucko. You have no room to talk smack in my book. Period. NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

For you Ron. Come out and do something stop talking trash dude duels for 100mil I know you have stuff up your sleeve on that one. Eather fight me or get smacked down in this forum like you should. You sound so (DERRR) when you said duel you for 100mil is why the deleteded your post. Get Real Like your SIG says. Stop trying to act hard on a forum if you cant bring it in game then dont bring it at all.

S

slipperywhenwet

DOOM i will fight you any way you want for 100 mil just let me know time, place and have a broker ready. If you dont respond then please be quiet.

C

Calell

Thanks Q, someone had mentioned 'ignore' was an option before, but I just really never had THIS much reason to use it. It's funny to look through page 27 or 28...can't remember which, and just see *ignoring this user* spammed ^^

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

You my friend can NEVER talk smack again. Run from me again I will call in a dismounter. It was 3 on me Korlic (Sucks But she was attacking me anyway) Adam from KQ (hes ok i guess when it comes to ganks) And you of all ppl want to try and gank me with them attacking me and have the nerve to talk smack stfu you have nothing else to say. You couldnt kill a mongbat without running and coming back with a gank squad. I ran you all the way up to brit bank with 2 other gankers on me you only had me on you so whats the deal bucko. You have no room to talk smack in my book. Period. NEXT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol are you [censored] kidding me? Adam and Korlic were on me and I was still fighting you, and still you were running and chugging. Then when we finally lost them I redlined you even with you chugging and you just ran until i finally got tired of chasing you. You didn't even cast a defensive spell 1v1 you just used pots. Please step away from your computer because obviously your losing your mind.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
lol are you [censored] kidding me? Adam and Korlic were on me and I was still fighting you, and still you were running and chugging. Then when we finally lost them I redlined you even with you chugging and you just ran until i finally got tired of chasing you. You didn't even cast a defensive spell 1v1 you just used pots. Please step away from your computer because obviously your losing your mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Worm are you saying that I didnt run you all the way up to brit stables (Your Favorite Place to TEL and the whole while you were CHUGGING, While your REDLINED, and your lying about it? I c now how low you really are you cant fight me dude unless you tell me not to use something in the game thats the fact of the matter. Yes I will chug, and yes I will dismout you with a bola, I will even Guard wack you on my Blue, but dont even BS with me "Brotha" You will get owned like (Wait stratics dont want me to use personal attacks) Trust me Big Worm I think everyone knows I own you on the field. Gimp template or not.

D

DR DOOM

Good Fight Sunrise Adams. Even though you probably would have had me if it wasnt for me going back for Potions 2 TIMES LOL yeah call me the potion man!!!
NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

While getting ganked by PEON KMS must have thought he could get me in at least a gank but to his surpise like last time PWNED!!!
How you like KMS LOL NEXT!!!

R

RollinTheTweed

Hmm so basically turned yourself into the human keg and beat sunrise? Good stuff, get this no one cares. You cant beat Sunrise, nor KMS at a duel. Good field. I could keg Balla down and you wouldn't phase my UOA abilities.

Shut up you're boring me now, and I have a pretty good feelin the other folks of stratics are startin to feel the same.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm so basically turned yourself into the human keg and beat sunrise? Good stuff, get this no one cares. You cant beat Sunrise, nor KMS at a duel. Good field. I could keg Balla down and you wouldn't phase my UOA abilities.

Shut up you're boring me now, and I have a pretty good feelin the other folks of stratics are startin to feel the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Balla Your UO skills are nothing I dont even see you EVER. Try fooling someone else because I know better. No way in hell could you have killed me on DR DOOM unless you used guards to do it or got hella lucky. Even then you were on a mage fallen is that right? Why dont you come with all your lameness and come play with my mage. Yes? No because your Scared. Stay in the shadows my friend and keep posting about how one day you ran accrss my body and found me dead and how you said you killed me. If you did kill Dr Doom and I just dont remeber good job it wont happen again. I am on my mage so come with it now and let me post you how you really are. PWNED!!! NEXT

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone else get a life because Doom, just posted 7 times in a row!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL and this is coming from someone who has over 1.5k in posts lol I cant even explain how stupid that sounds.

You have been on stratics how long (820 days) You have posted how many times? (1539) that is an avg of how many post EVERYDAY? LOL (1.89) You my friend need help.

R

RollinTheTweed

Listen I showed the screenshot thats all I need to show. I chased your archerin ass all the way to the face of that mountain nuking you the whole way. I'll log on now if you wish me too on XxBallaxX (used to be Fallen til name change) and still wax your sad lil ass.

I'm lame? I'm not the one on here trying to look good to other people now am I? I just know when I see a moron, and you sir be that moron. You act hard on a message board, whooopie.

Your lack of brain cells to form readable sentences is a headache in its own. You're like my 3 year nephew screaming at the top of his lungs, cant make no sense out of you, but sure are a headache. Nothing more, but way way less.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Listen I showed the screenshot thats all I need to show. I chased your archerin ass all the way to the face of that mountain nuking you the whole way. I'll log on now if you wish me too on XxBallaxX (used to be Fallen til name change) and still wax your sad lil ass.

I'm lame? I'm not the one on here trying to look good to other people now am I? I just know when I see a moron, and you sir be that moron. You act hard on a message board, whooopie.

Your lack of brain cells to form readable sentences is a headache in its own. You're like my 3 year nephew screaming at the top of his lungs, cant make no sense out of you, but sure are a headache. Nothing more, but way way less.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Balla that goes to show you how old that picture really is. You dont even have the same name anymore. LOL Let alone, I dont even pvp with that char anymore LOL. You really have some great cracks. I love the way you conclude I am like your lil brother it made me chuckle but about the game plz you couldnt run fast enough to out run my woopahhh I would put on you if I EVER SEE YOU in the game. Boy get out of your stratics box your living in and come get some PLZ...

D

DR DOOM

I am at brit gate I dont see you!!!

5 mins later. No Balla why? LOL We all know why! You are afraid to get pwned.
But I know, I know give you some time to get the message. I will wait even though im tired and wanting to sleep.

R

RollinTheTweed

My real life stepped in, work, friends, girl, fun... So I set the game down, but with the winter months coming up pay attention you'll see my return :).

R

RollinTheTweed

Well my 15 of each potion wasnt enough. He must be carrying atleast 50 each, he didn't cast one cure the whole fight, and baby healed between. I ran out of mana, and potions and he nailed me. Hehe. Still though, had to chase he plum the hell around brit.

*waits for screen*****

D

DR DOOM

Another one bites the dust!!! NEXT!

Aww.. Balla you know better then that I chased you and you know it. Dang why cant you guys admit to this stuff HAHAHA no i had only 20 heal 15 cures 10 reds EVERY TIME I FIGHT. Sorry to disapoint you...

R

RollinTheTweed

Hehe good stuff. I have the movie maker from Lefty soon, so they get the play by play. Wait they don't need it, they already know you rely 100% on cure pots. I thought there was gonna be a delay added to them any freakin ways?

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe good stuff. I have the movie maker from Lefty soon, so they get the play by play. Wait they don't need it, they already know you rely 100% on cure pots. I thought there was gonna be a delay added to them any freakin ways?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am way to much uo today lol. Ok I am going to rest the dragon and get some sleep. Hey balla truth be known did you or did you not run way up to brit 3 fields and started your way back? If you dont admit to it its ok. I have to say you lasted longer then everyone else so thats saying something. Good fight next time carry more heals I had 5 more then you but had 2 left I ran out of cures long before you did so yes your right but I did start casting cure at the end there about 8 times. So not totally dependent on pots just makes it alot easyer. Not like they help as much as apples do when a necro strangles you and corpskins you then trys to put the EXP FS Fireball Kills on you. If you know what I mean. Like I said good fight.

D

DR DOOM

Picture: My mom playing ghetto after some guy talked smack to her in luna. I was sleeping or I would have done it myself. You can always tell if its my mom, her gear is blue. Well, at least the hat is. Everything else is pretty much the same.

LOL Even my mom talks smack about EFL. You guys cant fight for ****. I am sorry but MOO with you guys allied with EFL you guys are getting humiliated.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Worm are you saying that I didnt run you all the way up to brit stables (Your Favorite Place to TEL and the whole while you were CHUGGING, While your REDLINED, and your lying about it? I c now how low you really are you cant fight me dude unless you tell me not to use something in the game thats the fact of the matter. Yes I will chug, and yes I will dismout you with a bola, I will even Guard wack you on my Blue, but dont even BS with me "Brotha" You will get owned like (Wait stratics dont want me to use personal attacks) Trust me Big Worm I think everyone knows I own you on the field. Gimp template or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol you really are delusional that proves it. You ran from the gate up to your house found out you couldn't get in then kept running up to that mountain path near the farms. We fought all you did was chug , couldn't get me below half then you ran outta pots and ran for your life until you unflagged I even got you redlined once too while you were chugging but you kept running until you could chug 2 g heal pots. Trust me if i was chugging you wouldn't even get me below 3/4 life. Anytime you wanna fight 1v1 with no pots for money icq me till then stfu thx :&gt;

R

RollinTheTweed

I had him redlined xxx amount of times, his pot stock &gt; mine. I can't believe Im agreeing with you Worm lol. Hes a book on his combos, their not deadly in the least, hes all expl nox, and fs's. If you cant gheal through that with the spell, you should sit down your mouse and keyboard hehe.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL and this is coming from someone who has over 1.5k in posts lol I cant even explain how stupid that sounds.

You have been on stratics how long (820 days) You have posted how many times? (1539) that is an avg of how many post EVERYDAY? LOL (1.89) You my friend need help.

[/ QUOTE ]

u've gotta be kidding me... U pulled out a calculator and still came up with an incorrect calculation of his posts per day... I believe the correct number is 1.8768 which rounds up to 1.88 not 1.89... Anyhow u really shouldn't pull posts per day into the mix cause u own urself immediately... U've been a member for a grand total of 4 days and have 53 posts already... Posts per day is 13.25 kid...

Philos would u please tutor him in English... His sentences, spelling, and all around IQ is really beginning to hurt my eyes...

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

While getting ganked by PEON KMS must have thought he could get me in at least a gank but to his surpise like last time PWNED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

"WHILE getting ganked by PEON..." Me and my mad stealth skills I'm a super ninja who's invisible while ganking lol.... Perhaps he's referring to the fact that both KMS and I had attacked him in the last 5 minutes? Ghetto was spouting so much [censored] about GANK GANK GANK I stopped trying to keep him on screen and left the two of them to it.... Apparently Human Keg &gt; Bu****to Mage... lol

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here Trin,

take a look at this pic, it wont hurt your eyes, and it makes me laugh. It's evidence of how low COP has become. Count the number of COP camping a mining hut. LOL. Where are the pics of COP spawns? Where are the COP harrowers? COP hasn't been able to compete since we were in it and beerman was around.....At least EFL has moved on to bigger and better things.... Actually, most people and guilds have...Even Andy doesn't want anything to do with them. Go Andy!!! LOL

Either way, we've moved on to Baja, I don't think they have any guilds and members as pathetic as COP. So far it's been good action.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats fine. I been on 120 days. How long have you. Lets see.

5 days and 53 post = 10.6 per day.

I also post somewhere else other than sonoma forums. I used to post in the OT forum, I still do post in some profession forums on occasion. The napa valley forum as i got friends over there, and then well I also post in UHall. I may not make a post for 5-6 days, and then may make 6 posts in a day in diff forums. You on other hand make 5 in a row, some replying to same post!

LMAO. GET A LIFE!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol you really are delusional that proves it. You ran from the gate up to your house found out you couldn't get in then kept running up to that mountain path near the farms. We fought all you did was chug , couldn't get me below half then you ran outta pots and ran for your life until you unflagged I even got you redlined once too while you were chugging but you kept running until you could chug 2 g heal pots. Trust me if i was chugging you wouldn't even get me below 3/4 life. Anytime you wanna fight 1v1 with no pots for money icq me till then stfu thx :&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a lier. Thats just a fact. Dont talk to me worm.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

I had him redlined xxx amount of times, his pot stock &gt; mine. I can't believe Im agreeing with you Worm lol. Hes a book on his combos, their not deadly in the least, hes all expl nox, and fs's. If you cant gheal through that with the spell, you should sit down your mouse and keyboard hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your guys EGO is so High that its not even worth talking to you. Balla and worm are in the same boat PWNED and you both lie about it to save face. I have no reason to lie. I PWN you guys every day. There is nothing else to say. I am sorry I had to show the pictures to prove it and where are yours? Thats what I thought. Would LOVE to get that video clip thing working. As soon as I figure it out you guys wont even post no more. You will be done with and I would hate to force you to leave stratics because of the PROOF!!! Dont let me see you again worm on the field nor you balla because I will be recording.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u've gotta be kidding me... U pulled out a calculator and still came up with an incorrect calculation of his posts per day... I believe the correct number is 1.8768 which rounds up to 1.88 not 1.89... Anyhow u really shouldn't pull posts per day into the mix cause u own urself immediately... U've been a member for a grand total of 4 days and have 53 posts already... Posts per day is 13.25 kid...

Philos would u please tutor him in English... His sentences, spelling, and all around IQ is really beginning to hurt my eyes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats funny as hell to me is that you pulled out a calculator to check me. LOL! Its on average 2 posts a day lets just agree its alot of post for someone talking smack about how many posts I post. The next fact is just give it some time. I might have posted that many so far (Weekend) and I am off this week and go back to work tuesday. Wont be around for 4 days. Maybe more. You ppl just hate the fact that I pwn you everyday I am on and you have to lie about it saying I did something I didnt and that you didnt do something that you did. Do you think I care about my grammer on stratics. Just because posting is like a job to you and that ppl on here matter when it comes to your RL dont mean I care the less of all you haters. Hate me because its ALWAYS DOOMS DAY BABY. Muahahaha NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

"WHILE getting ganked by PEON..." Me and my mad stealth skills I'm a super ninja who's invisible while ganking lol.... Perhaps he's referring to the fact that both KMS and I had attacked him in the last 5 minutes? Ghetto was spouting so much [censored] about GANK GANK GANK I stopped trying to keep him on screen and left the two of them to it.... Apparently Human Keg &gt; Bu****to Mage... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats Probably True.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your guys EGO is so High that its not even worth talking to you. Balla and worm are in the same boat PWNED and you both lie about it to save face. I have no reason to lie. I PWN you guys every day. There is nothing else to say. I am sorry I had to show the pictures to prove it and where are yours? Thats what I thought. Would LOVE to get that video clip thing working. As soon as I figure it out you guys wont even post no more. You will be done with and I would hate to force you to leave stratics because of the PROOF!!! Dont let me see you again worm on the field nor you balla because I will be recording.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you've never killed me 1v1 and you never will. Therefore you don't have any pictures to prove anything. I'm gonna start recording your punk ass run from the gate all the way to brit bank chugging and then we'll see who stops posting lol. Doom anytime you wanna fight 1v1 with no pots for money ICQ me 250350913.

A

ApollyonDA

(Worm, I hate doing this, believe me)

Doom, please refrain from referring to ANYONEs mental abilities, because I believe that even the mighty spelling bee champ, BigWorm, can spell 'liar' correctly.

(damn it is painful to have to side with you Worm)

Dyv

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you've never killed me 1v1 and you never will. Therefore you don't have any pictures to prove anything. I'm gonna start recording your punk ass run from the gate all the way to brit bank chugging and then we'll see who stops posting lol. Doom anytime you wanna fight 1v1 with no pots for money ICQ me 250350913.

Can I say PWENED!!! Heres a piture of my 1 vs 1 you hows that for green apples.

And ApollyonDA this isnt a spelling b this is PVP get it straight and learn how to fight. If thats all you can do is crack on my spelling you need to go back to school because its not about how you spell its about how you fight in this game bud. So take off your glasses, take your head out of the book and look at the big picture. PWNED!!! LOL (Btw you can spell it Lier or liar dip-s**t)

To you looser tell me why you are a looser? Or do you just like the name? I dont get it. Is that what they call you in game or on stratics?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I say PWENED!!! Heres a piture of my 1 vs 1 you hows that for green apples.

And ApollyonDA this isnt a spelling b this is PVP get it straight and learn how to fight. If thats all you can do is crack on my spelling you need to go back to school because its not about how you spell its about how you fight in this game bud. So take off your glasses, take your head out of the book and look at the big picture. PWNED!!! LOL

To you looser tell me why you are a looser? Or do you just like the name? I dont get it. Is that what they call you in game or on stratics?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still dont beleive, as most others wont either. It easy to go to a corpse and take screenshot and then say "I owned you". Give me something that has you getting gold and his name and then you got me. I also see in title bar you still have all your full load of pots, so I know you lieing!
Good day Doom!

Status
Not open for further replies.