• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dor there are several reasons...

1. This thread is a part of sonoma. Until recently it has been the host of some of the greatest flame wars on Sonoma.

2. What is someone wants to call "bullcrap" they can pull up a quote from this thread.

3. Don Corleone needs this thread to post his kill counts. And if it's unstickied, I'll try to persuade him to make a new topic every week. Just to clutter up the board and annoy the mods.

4. If guilds like \r\ and any other cross sharding guild need info on pvp, they dont have to make a special thread, though because they feel the need, they do anyways.

5. Because I said so.

L

leathernott

<blockquote><hr>

Dor there are several reasons...

1. This thread is a part of sonoma. Until recently it has been the host of some of the greatest flame wars on Sonoma.

2. What is someone wants to call "bullcrap" they can pull up a quote from this thread.

3. Don Corleone needs this thread to post his kill counts. And if it's unstickied, I'll try to persuade him to make a new topic every week. Just to clutter up the board and annoy the mods.

4. If guilds like \r\ and any other cross sharding guild need info on pvp, they dont have to make a special thread, though because they feel the need, they do anyways.

5. Because I said so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back on Topic..

I owned you lastnight

T

tofu

By the way...

Who do y'all think is the worst pvper in /R/? I'm curious to know what people pvping against us think.

<font color="red">*dons anti-flame armor</font>

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You owned me cause I suck at pvp...look through these pages..I might talk [censored], but I never claim to be a good pvper.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

You owned me cause I suck at pvp...look through these pages..I might talk [censored], but I never claim to be a good pvper.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know your to busy switching guilds to become a good pvper and learn how to fight "good people" sense you just fight with them.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you happen to notice that most of !U! is D now? You ******. You should perhaps shut your face, and stop talking [censored], considering you were getting walked on... =O

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You should perhaps shut your face

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. Long time since I heard that one. "Shut your face". haha

D

Don Corleone

I wasn't able to get out and about much this week. Had family over for the weekend so those playing days were totally shot.

Total Bodies ID'd 457
Total Times Killed 5
And I've GM'd Forensics! (Thanks Poo)

21 Nails McSnails- x
20 Shiva- x
18 Guards-
18 Torin-
17 Leathernott
17 Matrix(COP)-
14 Posiedon-
14 ViXeN-
13 Sunrise Adams-
12 Shadows-
10 Vormicia-
9 Hipnotiq- x
9 Lan-
9 PrinceSapphire-
8 Chuck Norris-
8 Ghost-
8 Miroku-
7 Cloud-
7 Joe Lord- X
7 Raiden-
7 UHAwwwwwww-
7 Waka Only-
6 Andy-
6 Fenix
6 Young Buck-
5 Arthur-
5 Big Worm-
5 DirtnaP-
5 Doctor Cranium- x
5 DoomsDay-
5 Joe S.-
5 KMSEMPERFI-
5 The Magi-
5 Tricky-
5 Turbo Timmy-
4 Aegis-
4 BENT-
4 Brisco County Jr.
4 Damon Ishara-
4 FallenTear-
4 Mourn-
4 pestilence-
4 Pimpin Aint EZ-
4 Wild Archon-
3 Andys Daddy- x
3 azria-
3 BERSERKR-
3 Crazy White Boy- x
3 GOLDBERG-
3 Herbal Insanity-
3 KnightsAvenger-
3 La O'La Lay-
3 LoneRanger-
3 Maleea- x
3 Milt Helbringer(COP)
3 Noemi-
3 Seduction-
2 Bearion Jr.- x
2 Celtic Killer-
2 Decius-
2 Exidious- x
2 Ghost Knight-
2 Hell Hound- x
2 Lefty-
2 Marlboro Man-
2 Mary Poppins-
2 Noah-
2 Runfast Miner-
2 Sir Back Pain
2 Skull Smash-
2 Tenchu-
2 The Duelist-
2 Wasp-
1 Arciles-
1 Azekial-
1 Cyrus Bain-
1 Des Sanct-
1 dokyun-
1 Elite Ninja-
1 Essence of Aco-
1 farquaad- x
1 Gimpin Aint EZ
1 King Eagle-
1 KKJun-
1 Legalize It-
1 Ma'ar- x
1 Mistress J-
1 Perack Gold-
1 Phearcy- x
1 Princess Shera- x
1 Skylar-
1 Sorrow- x
1 spider-
1 Subrey- x
1 William

and here are the top 20 for Feb:
Guards- 64
Sunrise Adams- 62
Killamanjaro- 61
Andy- 52
Leathernott 51
Cloud- 50
DRDOOM- 48
Milt Helbringer(ISO)- 46
Matrix(COP)- 40
Mad Greek- 38
Tenchu- 37
Elessar Tasartir- 35
My Own Stupidity- 35
Shadows- 35
Arthur- 33
Posiedon- 32
ViXeN- 31
GOLDBERG- 30
Torin- 28
Vormicia- 28
Ghost- 27
KMSEMPERFI- 27
Lan- 27
Prophecy- 27
Waka Only- 27
Ghost Knight- 26
Harry Potter- 26
Damon Ishara- 25
pestilence- 25
Sir Back Pain 24
Tripping Billy- 24

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Did you happen to notice that most of !U! is D now? You ******. You should perhaps shut your face, and stop talking [censored], considering you were getting walked on... =O

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't mean you need to switch guilds.

Were getting walked on because all you and D is all zerging. Moron.

F

Freeze2149

Wow, first place im a mage too. Woot this is the first time a mage has gotten first in over what 1 year..

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The walking on I was talking about was when I was thrashing you 1 on 1, you ran off screen and came back with another COP. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, hell it's team work.

And yes, it does mean I need to switch guilds, because all the friends that were in !U! who I joined !U! for, joined D. It's unfortunate your on the losing side of the Zerg, but stop giving me [censored] for being in guilds with my friends. I dont play but twice a week anyways, so I'm gonna be in whatever damn guild I want. Now stop [censored] complaining about it, people like me, they dont like you. Get over it.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

The walking on I was talking about was when I was thrashing you 1 on 1, you ran off screen and came back with another COP. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, hell it's team work.

And yes, it does mean I need to switch guilds, because all the friends that were in !U! who I joined !U! for, joined D. It's unfortunate your on the losing side of the Zerg, but stop giving me [censored] for being in guilds with my friends. I dont play but twice a week anyways, so I'm gonna be in whatever damn guild I want. Now stop [censored] complaining about it, people like me, they dont like you. Get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what guild are you going to go next week?

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whichever my friends are in? OMG I have loyalty to my friend over a [censored] guild tag!!!!!! RID THE THOUGHT!

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Whichever my friends are in? OMG I have loyalty to my friend over a [censored] guild tag!!!!!! RID THE THOUGHT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm im thinking PAS next week, what do you think is gonna be good?

R

RollinTheTweed

Freeze just why do you care if he stone jumps or not? Seriously, it's actually none of your business.

J

Jaymus(AE)

I dont get it people from COP come on these fourms and just run there mouths.

I was in COP for 2 days all they did was doom !

They have an alliance with EFL and all the gm of the guild does is bank sit !

Only guild i ever see doing anything is \R\

G

lol i bank sit too when i am afk and need to burn counts most people do. Second most COP don't even use stratics i think maybe i big total of 3 do. so please don't run your mouth if you don't know what the hell you are talking about k thx.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps you should tell Freeze to take some of your advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Gnome, just stating the truth on how your the biggest guildhopper on Sonoma.

It is my business because Gnome once was in COP and said "that we were hes friends hence the reason why hes in COP" 10 days later hes in fel.

And yes, im a noob go ahead I can't pvp blah blah blah. All COP does is talk talk talk.

Sorry but from what I recall ive never seen you on the battlefield and im dreading not too. Your gonna kill me so fast.

I

imported_Viper09

Hrmm, well Freeze, last I checked, this was a game. You treat this game like it's real-life, lol. You pay to play, then you go complaining over little aspects of one persons choices. I think that if you get this worked up over a game that has a paying plan so you can keep playing, you might want to consider canceling that payment plan, because it seems to have negative effects on your personality and hence a bad investment of your money. This bad effect on your personality also seems to be leading to anger, which could also have bad effects on your blood-pressure. High blood-pressure could also lead to heart-attacks. Of course, you could just come to realize this is a game, not real-life, and not be so silly as to let stuff go to your head.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why is duke posting on this thread? remind me how his opinion matters when all he does in felucca is gank form the GZ?

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Hrmm, well Freeze, last I checked, this was a game. You treat this game like it's real-life, lol. You pay to play, then you go complaining over little aspects of one persons choices. I think that if you get this worked up over a game that has a paying plan so you can keep playing, you might want to consider canceling that payment plan, because it seems to have negative effects on your personality and hence a bad investment of your money. This bad effect on your personality also seems to be leading to anger, which could also have bad effects on your blood-pressure. High blood-pressure could also lead to heart-attacks. Of course, you could just come to realize this is a game, not real-life, and not be so silly as to let stuff go to your head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually dude, if you all want to get into my personal life here it is.

I don't treat this game like its my real life, its actually opposite. This game has only helped me in one part of real life and that is saving money. The more you save the better you will be and not spending it on stupid stuff.

Sorry but this does NOT affect my personality, it hasn't changed sense day 1. In the real world im a nice guy that likes to have fun and likes to play sports. Sorry but im perfectly healthy, probably more healthy then 95 percent of this board. I exercise for 3 hours a day each day except wednesday and eat healthy too. So back off about my personal life because I assure you it has nothing to do with it. I'm just here to talk **** and have a good time, obviously you guys are taking it to serious.

I

imported_Viper09

Perhaps you didn't tell I was greatly exaggerating for fun, lol. Although since this is simply words posted here, perhaps I should have said that. But yes, I didn't really mean it, I really dont think this game would cause a problem with blood-pressure unless someone seriously has a temper.

As for me in fel, I guess the reason I run alot and go in gz would be that sly ghost hiding for jump in the gank, the other two who evil omen + para where you then run up to jump in the 4-5 man gank. And again, I made this character to survive and steal and when I can, pvp. I dont suit this character to be an uber pvp with wands. He is, as most should know, a thief. If I wanted to spend my time pvping and dieing, I would not have 210 points dedicated to stealing : ) But if you still wish to persist, go right ahead and flame away on me and talk @#$% while I can laugh at your persist to flame : )
One last note, it is quite hypocritical to complain about ganking when one also ganks alot.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps you didn't tell I was greatly exaggerating for fun, lol. Although since this is simply words posted here, perhaps I should have said that. But yes, I didn't really mean it, I really dont think this game would cause a problem with blood-pressure unless someone seriously has a temper.

As for me in fel, I guess the reason I run alot and go in gz would be that sly ghost hiding for jump in the gank, the other two who evil omen + para where you then run up to jump in the 4-5 man gank. And again, I made this character to survive and steal and when I can, pvp. I dont suit this character to be an uber pvp with wands. He is, as most should know, a thief. If I wanted to spend my time pvping and dieing, I would not have 210 points dedicated to stealing : ) But if you still wish to persist, go right ahead and flame away on me and talk @#$% while I can laugh at your persist to flame : )
One last note, it is quite hypocritical to complain about ganking when one also ganks alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand your post. Where do you come into the equation of me versus Gnome? Were do you come again talking **** to me again? You don't. Come again please.

How is it hyprocritical when I can kill almost anyone 1vs1? Hell yeah I do gank, but I can back it up with a 1vs1 which you can't. To bad I NEVER see you in fel, and when YOU do attack me you probably will die.

I

imported_Viper09

This is quite entertaining for me indeed how you just blast off. Although it would do you good to know that last section was directed towards Rony. I see you overreact very easily over very few words and bring in something about 1v1 where I brought it up no where. But then again, you did think that last section was directed at you. Ron would know what I was talking about though, because that was who I ment to be talking to, not you. I never seen you in fel either freeze, hence you never seeing me. As for where do I come into the equation, I know Gnome and why he chooses his guilds, and I don't think there was much [censored] talking in my post, I actually keep my cool quite well : ) So flame away if you think it makes you feel better, I always find it entertaining : )

I

imported_Viper09

Like a ravaging beast, if one is absent from the fight it goes after the closest pile of meat, lol.
Nah, I just exaggerated a highly unlikely cause and effect, he took it seriously, lol. The he mistook a message to Ron as a message for himself and took that seriously too. Although, the second could have been avoided if I actually mentioned that was for Ron not Freeze. Ah well, hopefuly people will start to read more carefuly, including the messages in between, : p : )

D

Don Corleone

Here we go...

Total Bodies ID'd: 544
Total Times Killed: 0 this week!

Congrats Young Buck.

30 Young Buck-
27 Guards-
25 Matrix(COP)-
22 Maikutie-
20 Ghost-
18 Milt Helbringer(ISO)-
18 PrinceSapphire-
17 The Duelist-
16 Shiva-
16 Waka Only-
15 Invertigo-
14 Leathernott
13 Harry Potted II-
11 pestilence-
10 La O'La Lay-
9 Almond Joy-
9 Pimpin Aint EZ-
8 Nails McSnails-
7 Seduction-
7 Sir Back Pain
7 Skull-
6 Arthur-
6 Hell Hound-
6 ViXeN-
5 CeRiUm-
5 Elite Ninja-
5 Espit-
5 Posiedon-
5 Princess Shera-
5 Ribby longshot-
5 ScareKrow WhO-
5 Torin-
5 Tracie Lords- x
4 azria-
4 Charlie Brown-
4 Cloud-
4 Droz-
4 farquaad-
4 KnightsAvenger-
4 Ma'ar-
4 Raiden-
4 RejecT- x
4 Tripping Billy- x
4 UHAwwwwwww-
3 Angel-
3 AngelTears
3 Ansatsu-
3 Atemi- x
3 Clementine-
3 GOLDBERG-
3 Harry Potter-
3 Joe Lord-
3 KMSEMPERFI-
3 Knock Out-
3 Noah-
3 Ronin-
3 Shadows-
3 spider-
3 Tar-Ambar- x
3 vincent-
3 Vormicia-
3 Wild Archon-
3 Yoshi-
2 Adel Vysage-
2 Believe- x
2 Blueberry YumYum-
2 Cyrus Bain-
2 emptycause-
2 Hector- x
2 Joe S.-
2 Lefty-
2 McBow- x
2 milamber-
2 Mourn-
2 Skull Smash-
2 Subliminal- x
1 Alicia-
1 Andys Daddy-
1 Aphrodite- x
1 Arden- x
1 Arize- x
1 BERSERKR-
1 Captain Morgan-
1 Crazy White Boy-
1 CuTiEwItHaBoOtY- x
1 Eros-
1 Essence of Aco-
1 Fallen-
1 HaTrEd-
1 Hawke- x
1 Herbal Insanity-
1 Jayhyuk-
1 Kaladin- x
1 Kiljox- x
1 Lan-
1 Lil Flip-
1 Lisa MoonGlow- x
1 Lithium-
1 LuBu- x
1 Mike Jones-
1 Miroku-
1 Outkast- x
1 Pixie-
1 Red Rover- x
1 Runfast Miner-
1 Saree Le Sage-
1 shadow-
1 Sindra S Lxix
1 Skullcollector-
1 sweet-b-
1 The Temptress- x

I

imported_Viper09

How about some pictures of the good pvp before tram came out. Back when thieves could steal while armed : p

R

RollinTheTweed

Yo man that's pretty cool how you do that, is that just the bodies that you I.D around the brit gate? Now I know why you're always there, may have to start fighting people more in your area instead of lurin them up to the carrot fields so I can get em 1v1 :p

G

i asked u for a 1 on 1 in the the field and you said no. alls you do is run and precast off screen. so please don't say u 1 on 1

R

RollinTheTweed

Krow you always have some other people with you, don't even start with your crap.

D

Don Corleone

It's a sad week, with all the people leaving us..
Things still seem to be lively at the gate and I hope they rejoin us soon.

Thanks for taking me to Ice Dungeon, that was quite the battle the other night, lots of bodies to ID!

Total Bodies ID'd: 499
Total Times Killed: Lots (Bully Poopy Diapers!)

Congrats LOL!

20 LOL-
18 Harry Potted II-
17 Ghost-
17 Guards-
16 La O'La Lay-
16 Posiedon-
16 Waka Only-
15 ViXeN-
13 Tricky-
12 Maikutie-
11 Cork Sacker- x
11 Matrix(COP)-
11 Sunrise Adams-
11 Young Buck-
10 Kick- x
10 Shiva-
9 King Kyrite- x
9 shadow-
8 Milt Helbringer(ISO)-
8 Rikku-
7 Andy-
7 PoOpy-DiApers- x
6 DefTech-
6 Elite Ninja-
6 Invertigo-
6 Ronin-
6 Tripping Billy-
5 Constantine- x
5 Dimples-
5 Essence of Plat- x
5 GOLDBERG-
5 KMSEMPERFI-
5 Lan-
5 Mangiano- x
5 pestilence-
5 Pimpin Aint EZ-
5 Wild Archon-
4 AngelTears
4 Cary- x
4 CeRiUm-
4 dokyun-
4 Fallen-
4 Immortal- x
4 Joe Lord-
4 Ludacris- x
4 Mourn-
4 Pharcyde- x
4 PrinceSapphire-
4 ScareKrow BoO-
4 Seduction-
3 Arthur-
3 Azekial-
3 Chang Foo- x
3 Droz-
3 Kiljox-
3 Lefty-
3 Menace- x
3 Miroku-
3 Padisher- x
3 Skull-
2 Crazy White Boy-
2 Daenerys-
2 Dianna Moonchild-
2 Doctor Cranium-
2 Hell Hound-
2 King Eagle-
2 KnightsAvenger-
2 Krusty the Clown- x
2 Luna-
2 Noah-
2 Old School- x
2 S.G.Katuie-
2 Saree Le Sage-
2 Skull Smash-
1 Angel-
1 Boog-
1 Chichidango- x
1 Chuck Norris-
1 Clementine-
1 Cloud-
1 Cyrus Bain-
1 Elessar Tasartir-
1 Elisha Cuthbert-
1 Espit-
1 GoGo Yubari- x
1 Herbal Insanity-
1 If-
1 Iron Bear-
1 Ki- x
1 long faan wan- x
1 MANGO-
1 Maria-
1 Masaaki Hatsumi-
1 McBow-
1 milamber-
1 Morpheus-
1 Nemesis-
1 Peon-
1 Riverwind-
1 Rose-
1 Runfast Miner-
1 Seeker- x
1 Shadows-
1 Sir Back Pain
1 spider-
1 TeCh NiNe-
1 The Temptress-
1 thunder- x
1 True Light- x
1 Vormicia-
1 WATERBOY-

** the x's by the names means this is the first time on the list.

D

Don Corleone

yep.. it's the bodies I ID around the gate, a lot of times people will find me if they get a kill out of the way and lead me to it, but most of the time it's the bodies that I see laying around. There will be times when there are battles and I'll get gated to the spot, that's always a lot of fun and very chaotic.

T

tofu

If you'd like to check out some dungeon fights Don, I can arrange for you to be behind the lines of a /R/ Harrower.

D

Don Corleone

I don't survive too long under those situations. I've gone a couple times and when I'm alive, it's always so dark, I can never see what's going on and when I can't see what's going on, I end up getting in the way of the fighters or I die to the monsters. At least when I'm dead I can see what's going on, but I can't ID all the corpses.

If ya have something exciting going on, LIke a harrower, I'll give ya my ICQ in game and you can let me know and I'll try to make it there.

R

RollinTheTweed

Well I'm sure people that like seein you make an otherwise useless skill usefull would let you live, and try to maybe keep you resed up so you can do what you do best, ask for night sights and/or get an item with night sight on it to fix that problem.

R

RollinTheTweed

Your's isnt nothing check this out.

So Uhwaaa or what the hell ever this cats name is dont have a big head. I was fighting when in mid dash from his gank with Sherm my client decides to close completly out.

D

Don Corleone

This weeks Kill Counts:

Bodies ID'd: 539

Congrats Guards and Young Buck!

33 Guards-
23 Young Buck-
22 Milt Helbringer(ISO)-
22 Ronin-
21 Dope Chops-
20 Maikutie-
18 Ghost-
17 Crazy White Boy-
17 Joe Lord-
17 Tenchu-
16 ViXeN-
16 Waka Only-
15 Matrix(COP)-
12 Si Foo-
11 Leathernott
11 Tricky-
10 Kick-
10 Lan-
9 Tripping Billy-
7 Harry Potted II-
7 Posiedon-
6 AngelTears
6 Cork Sacker-
6 Ribby longshot-
6 Sir Legolas-
6 Tupan-
5 CeRiUm-
5 Fallen-
5 Lefty-
5 Maria-
5 PoOpy-DiApers-
5 Sunrise Adams-
4 Billy Idol-
4 Cobra Bubbles-
4 dubie-
4 Iron Bear-
4 Kal Vas Flam-
4 Miroku-
4 Skullcollector-
3 BERSERKR-
3 GOLDBERG-
3 HaTrEd-
3 Hell Hound-
3 Herbal Insanity-
3 Hipnotiq-
3 Johnny Utah-
3 KMSEMPERFI-
3 KnightsAvenger-
3 Milt Helbringer(EFL)
3 Noah-
3 Shiva-
3 Snake-
2 Andy-
2 Ansatsu-
2 Bill-
2 Cloud-
2 Elessar Tasartir-
2 GAMBIT-
2 Godiva-
2 JustifY-
2 LoneRanger-
2 Luna-
2 Mourn-
2 Padisher-
2 Panther-
2 Princess Ultima-
2 ScareKrow WhO-
2 Skull Smash-
2 Zavadil-
1 A Shadow-
1 Ahcnep
1 Al Capwne-
1 Andys Daddy-
1 Bane
1 Barnee Phife-
1 Bling Dang Tank-
1 Chuck Norris-
1 Cyrus Bain-
1 Dark Paladin-
1 Dexxie-
1 Disco Stu-
1 Donkey Kong-
1 Ed-
1 Elite Ninja-
1 Ember-
1 GoGo Yubari-
1 GrIzZlYbEaR-
1 Judge Roy Bean-
1 Kiljox-
1 King Kyrite-
1 Knock Out-
1 Malcolm
1 Masaaki Hatsumi-
1 Mith-
1 Nyoko-
1 Nyz Enysi-
1 Old School-
1 Perack Gold-
1 Phoenix-
1 Robyn-
1 Satoris-
1 Sa-Vok-
1 Seifer-
1 Sherminator-
1 Sir Losealot-
1 spider-
1 TinkerBell-
1 UHAwwwwwww-
1 vincent-
1 viper-
1 vivaldi-
1 Whispers-
1 ZeRo CooL-

R

RollinTheTweed

Haha hey Gohan whats up man? And yes I do. This is Balla be the way hehe.

E

Emajin

Whatsup Gohan??
hope you still remember me its Mia ^_^ remember the sisters? Maru Mia Hitori and Aida ****ada?? Then i joined ^*^ cause i found out some of them were same nationality!!!
anyways if you come back my friend we got a guild running on sonoma and you would be a good addition i know your talents.
\R\ Resurrection
was good times back in the day eh? PKP COP M ^*^ \E\
anyways come say hello we have a forums up the link will on the bottom.
So many great ones gone....ciraj papa poop kyndrith (my other asian brother in pvp) you zatar baba.

www.uo-resurrection.com

Status
Not open for further replies.