• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

Nope. To continuously taking screenshots while doing something ingame uses UOSU which auto crop game window only. You are so stupid that you cant understand? And where's TMI's screenshot Ruffles? Hypocrite?

Scams are about 100 screenshots vs TMI/KMS/Ruff CONTAINER ONLY AND JOURNAL ONLY shots so far.... hmm need all the ADVANTAGES THERE SO MUCH THAT EVERY PIECE OF YOUR INGAME GRAPHICS NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF? Is that right COP? According to Ruffles that just made COP much much worse as the most "funky" guild on Sonoma that NONE of their major players have the ability to post a legit screenshot that wont invoke a punishment against their accounts.

Good game Ruffles try harder.
First off, I don't use UOSU. I thought, ok I'll download it and see what War was talking about..I did, and my antivirus scanned the zip file and found a trojan virus in it...not good.

Second, you have already posted a screenshot with your obsession with screenshots having top bar, and taskbar included, so we both know it can be done if you want. The last one was a cropped picture, we both know that as well. Like TMI said, your last screenshot fails YOUR own standards.

Third, I do not answer for anyone in my guild or in game on how they play...I only answer for myself. You are the idiot for trying to make me responsible for how others play. If you have an issue how I play, by all means bring it on...otherwise as they say, STFU.

Last...my issue with you isn't that you post cropped screen shots. It is that you call out COP for not posting screen shots, using "unfair" tactics, using "enhancements" to combat, etc. Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass if you post full ones or not. I do KNOW you are a hypocritcal tumshie for calling out people you THINK are doing things that you and your guild do on a regular basis.

With that being said....Póg mo thóin.

T

Transformer

Nope. To continuously taking screenshots while doing something ingame uses UOSU which auto crop game window only. You are so stupid that you cant understand? And where's TMI's screenshot Ruffles? Hypocrite?

Scams are about 100 screenshots vs TMI/KMS/Ruff CONTAINER ONLY AND JOURNAL ONLY shots so far.... hmm need all the ADVANTAGES THERE SO MUCH THAT EVERY PIECE OF YOUR INGAME GRAPHICS NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF? Is that right COP? According to Ruffles that just made COP much much worse as the most "funky" guild on Sonoma that NONE of their major players have the ability to post a legit screenshot that wont invoke a punishment against their accounts.

Good game Ruffles try harder.
We are not going to take screenshots just because you want us to!! To prove what??? Dude, get over it!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All that **** talk and being pvper and **** waka nooblets?

I see nothing but gate hugging bluebie trammies.
Tamers and Pets everywhere and still puss like that sigh....

Waka never changed. Waka was worthless before and they are even ****ter now, at least before they leave gzone when 3F zergs are pampering their noob asses. :thumbdown:

T

TrustMeInc

Waka never changed. Waka was worthless before and they are even ****ter now, at least before they leave gzone when 3F zergs are pampering their noob asses. :thumbdown:

Soon after this picture was taken SCAM got destroyed by COP again. No pictures required.

You cant talk about blues you guys always log onto your blues when COP shows.

T

Trinsauce

U notice that he posts this on a stealther (The very same template he talks sooo much **** about)... By my count there's 5 Waka vs 8 or 9 SCAM and what's worse is he doesn't bother to post when we start fighting them... We killed so many of them it was rediculous all with half the guild not having played in forever... pvp'd rather... There were SCAM bodies everywhere...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U notice that he posts this on a stealther (The very same template he talks sooo much **** about)... By my count there's 5 Waka vs 8 or 9 SCAM and what's worse is he doesn't bother to post when we start fighting them... We killed so many of them it was rediculous all with half the guild not having played in forever... pvp'd rather... There were SCAM bodies everywhere...
Sorry Waka is worse than COP hands down. Its so goddamn obvious. Sorry if you cant make a push with 2 tamers in even number fight and have to lie even number fight and double our number (ur right tho in term of skill we do double waka's number). You guys are nothing but bluebie trammie gate hogger same as Third Legend and blue COPs. As proven in the screenie. Oh yea if you want to lie, at least post a sreenshot of nine (9) scam on. Half of scam broke off and reformed KC guild we had 5 people on at our peak time today. Again take a screenshot otherwise shutup and stay in tram because you have nothing to prove what you said.

In the mean time. This happened about 20 minutes ago.
More ASS UP for COP. GG.

Oh full screenie with UOSU just for Ruffles, it's ok if you leader cannot do the same. But you get th idea. :heart: Ruffles.

And after all the ASS UPs the survivor noobs (who ran for invised until unflag) went back to their carebear PvP house to meet up with the ASSED UP AND STATED friends. And holding hands and calling us noobs from the safty of their 4 walls. But hey at least you guys didnt trammie bluebie us like those noob**** wakas.

:thumbsup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Ruffles the special girl ingame.
I do not run anything and I am not afraid to post any prove and I will keep doing it, unlike your leaders. :thumbdown:

But as you see my screen resolution is 1680x1050 this means (as shown on my legit screenies) you will not be able to see the detail of the noobs that got assed up.

But oh well whatever we all know what COP is up to, I hope one day COP can play UO legit like myself.

GG again great asses up there. :thumbsup:

R

Realious

RuFF waited out Stat Loss And Got Dropped Again.

I know u gotta be tired of losing points by now ;)

R

Realious

HEY TMI THIS POST IS FOR UR DUMB ASS.

HERES A SHOT OF ME N LEGO ON AT THE SAME TIME. WHERE NOT THE SAME PERSON. U idiot.

T

Trinsauce

Sorry Waka is worse than COP hands down. Its so goddamn obvious. Sorry if you cant make a push with 2 tamers in even number fight and have to lie even number fight and double our number (ur right tho in term of skill we do double waka's number). You guys are nothing but bluebie trammie gate hogger same as Third Legend and blue COPs. As proven in the screenie. Oh yea if you want to lie, at least post a sreenshot of nine (9) scam on. Half of scam broke off and reformed KC guild we had 5 people on at our peak time today. Again take a screenshot otherwise shutup and stay in tram because you have nothing to prove what you said.

In the mean time. This happened about 20 minutes ago.
More ASS UP for COP. GG.

Oh full screenie with UOSU just for Ruffles, it's ok if you leader cannot do the same. But you get th idea. :heart: Ruffles.

And after all the ASS UPs the survivor noobs (who ran for invised until unflag) went back to their carebear PvP house to meet up with the ASSED UP AND STATED friends. And holding hands and calling us noobs from the safty of their 4 walls. But hey at least you guys didnt trammie bluebie us like those noob**** wakas.

LMAO... R u serious yet again??? I don't have to post a screenshot showing how many SCAM were on screen u did it for me... By the looks of it there was Juicy, Gernize, Miss Behaven, Haylee, Pineapple Express, Ember (u hidden), Got Purps and by the looks of that jumbled mess of names at the top where Gernize and Miss Behaven were there appears to be one more name... can't read the name tho but u can see that it has SCAM at the end... I said 8 or 9... Based on the screenie U posted my calculations were correct... U did my work for me... Game set match thanx drive through

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okays...Yall needa drop it on the posting full screens. I have been in alot of guilds on Sonoma over the years and everyone one of them, I repeat, everyone one of them uses cheats. EVERY PVP GUILD I HAVE BEEN IN USES THEM!!! Speed enhancing, 3rd Party Assistants. So lets get over it guys. I laugh when folks post full screens and they still dont have the text in the bottom corner of there screen. They take it from there journal.....not throwing out accustations but its the way I see it. There is time to shut said program down and then take SS.

So people know...I have been in Waka, S1N, E^E, SCAM, W@R (Napa Valley), and Im sure another on Sonoma. I have not been in COP...never plan too, but I have read it from some current and some previous members that they use programs. Every one of the guilds listed, someone has used a cheat in some way or another on the field. So get over it people.

So...lets just have fun all. I gotta say that SCAM are some of the biggest **** talkers I know. COP is just COP and Waka is coming back. Good. Maybe get some good 3 way fights going. I know that only about half of the old waka crew are back and that 5 of the 5 guys who were at gate last nite have been back playing less than a month. So lets give them a chance to get back into the swing of things.

I applaud SCAM for atleast figthing. Gernize ran like crazy (as could be expected with 5 people after him), but of course more SCAM came into the picture. There were deaths on both sides. Its not a bad thing too die guys..I died 2 times I beleive while I was out figthing.

Anyways...I am back off too work. Should be on a bit tonight. Soon enough be on a character I am comfortable playing (some kind of dexer) and should get some better fights going.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP 6 men morning crew failed attempt to raid a 3 men $cam Coon this morning.

Good try tho.

Also thanks for trying to raid us with double our numbers and provide us with some fun and some loots along with it. GG COP ass up more and go imbue more of those items to be owned by us.

Cop Loot #1 thank you thank you

Circle of Pus Loot #2

And oh just for ruffle's hypocrite attempt of wanting me post full screenie since COP leaders couldnt... It's same screenie as the 2nd showing you how I can crop any of my legit screenie I want because sorry ma'am I am simply THAT MUCH more legit than cop can ever be.

Now go work with your leaders on how to get them the ability to post screenies that wont result in punishments against their accounts. :thumbsup:

GG COP great ass up double our number. :thumbsup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okays...Yall needa drop it on the posting full screens. I have been in alot of guilds on Sonoma over the years and everyone one of them, I repeat, everyone one of them uses cheats. EVERY PVP GUILD I HAVE BEEN IN USES THEM!!! Speed enhancing, 3rd Party Assistants. So lets get over it guys. I laugh when folks post full screens and they still dont have the text in the bottom corner of there screen. They take it from there journal.....not throwing out accustations but its the way I see it. There is time to shut said program down and then take SS.

So people know...I have been in Waka, S1N, E^E, SCAM, W@R (Napa Valley), and Im sure another on Sonoma. I have not been in COP...never plan too, but I have read it from some current and some previous members that they use programs. Every one of the guilds listed, someone has used a cheat in some way or another on the field. So get over it people.

So...lets just have fun all. I gotta say that SCAM are some of the biggest **** talkers I know. COP is just COP and Waka is coming back. Good. Maybe get some good 3 way fights going. I know that only about half of the old waka crew are back and that 5 of the 5 guys who were at gate last nite have been back playing less than a month. So lets give them a chance to get back into the swing of things.

I applaud SCAM for atleast figthing. Gernize ran like crazy (as could be expected with 5 people after him), but of course more SCAM came into the picture. There were deaths on both sides. Its not a bad thing too die guys..I died 2 times I beleive while I was out figthing.

Anyways...I am back off too work. Should be on a bit tonight. Soon enough be on a character I am comfortable playing (some kind of dexer) and should get some better fights going.
Sorry dude, I will be posting fullscreen screenies while PvPing while running around with the kill shot (not the journal) if you dont believe some people can survive without cheating in PvP. Just some people need it to compete some people do not. I just cant run as fast as any COP, but at least I can hold my own just fine without going low like them.

It's not hard to PvP without any cheat, and I am hoping waka can get back quick, man up and join factions. Not 5 people 2 dismounters with 4 pets ganking 1 scam from gzone. 3 way fighting shouldnt work like scam on the field, cop fighting from house while waka fighting from gzone. But that's just me... :eyes:

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh nevermind.. War will always be at the "butt end" of the joke. Oh well.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh nevermind.. War will always be at the "butt end" of the joke. Oh well.
And you just got owned by the "butt end" of the joke. What does that make you. Go ahead COP can go even lower. GG trying. Had fun ****ing you all up. ASS UP more COP ASS UP!!

F

Freya/Passion

Huh? How did she get "owned" by her own joke, I understood it... Maybe it takes a certain level of intelligence....

Oh and I'll leave the gate as soon as I get a house right there between Scam and Cop....:wall: Such a stupid argument.

T

TrustMeInc

And you just got owned by the "butt end" of the joke. What does that make you. Go ahead COP can go even lower. GG trying. Had fun ****ing you all up. ASS UP more COP ASS UP!!

War you have no right to post here you are the Joke of SOnoma.

Now if Stratic opens a forum for "Run Like A Little Girl" thread then you can POST otherwise please STFU.

T

Trinsauce

ROTFLMAO. I noticed War had no response for his own screenie showing how many Scam ACTUALLY were at this fight against Waka... shot himself in his own foot... hope that very foot tastes good in ur mouth kiddo...

ttfn buddy... GG son

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROTFLMAO. I noticed War had no response for his own screenie showing how many Scam ACTUALLY were at this fight against Waka... shot himself in his own foot... hope that very foot tastes good in ur mouth kiddo...

ttfn buddy... GG son
What do I have to reply? You guys are the noobs in gzone right?

GG nooblet.

Stay in tram or gzone please.

Oh how funny TMI being the most famous running like a girl noolet of Sonoma running a 120 resist ninja form RUNNER archer even...(as proven in previous screenie by vexxed) trying to accusepeople like me without speedhack a runner. Hypocrite?

Tired of geting owned by legit player like me there TMI? GG Nooblet. Yes TMI you can run super fast and zoom to serverline from yew gate in no time we all know that. But that proves nothing but you can run really really fast like a super girl. But I really dont recommand you posting here especially you cannot pvp without some kind of automated assistance and your "special" running ability. Learn2Playuowithout3rdparty?

R

Ruffles

What do I have to reply? You guys are the noobs in gzone right?

GG nooblet.

Stay in tram or gzone please.
Oh geeze...YOU calling someone else a nooblet?? HAHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHAHHAH

Know what War? You just don't appreciate or respect the people out there that are blue, for whatever reason. At least appreciate that they are there! It simply amazes me that they will give you leeway when you are fighting COP, yet you slam them here at every turn...amazing. Some are better than others yes, most are better than you.

Ok, so they stay close to the guard zone...ever ask why? Most blues are there in small fractured guilds. They are at the mercy of one of 2 or 3 developed guilds what have the advantage of working together as a team for months at the very least. Give the blokes some credit for even being there. Without anyone to PvP it would get very boring playing with yourself.

My message any new blues that come to the gate...WELCOME!! Have fun, it's a game and all are welcome...no hard feelings if you die..and you will die eventually and if you stay frequently...trust me, I KNOW!! You will get better as you learn and in some cases as you get back into your game. I salute you!

Welcome back WAKA ... I remember you from a year ago and you guys were a force to contend with. You staying past the free event? I hope so.

What is this about SCAM splitting and half the guild going to KC?? is it a split in name only? Will KC be a force to reckon with? or jsut a place to park your blues and non factioned characters? Details!! Give us details!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry dude, I will be posting fullscreen screenies while PvPing while running around with the kill shot (not the journal) if you dont believe some people can survive without cheating in PvP. Just some people need it to compete some people do not. I just cant run as fast as any COP, but at least I can hold my own just fine without going low like them.

It's not hard to PvP without any cheat, and I am hoping waka can get back quick, man up and join factions. Not 5 people 2 dismounters with 4 pets ganking 1 scam from gzone. 3 way fighting shouldnt work like scam on the field, cop fighting from house while waka fighting from gzone. But that's just me... :eyes:
I dont know who ii SCAM does it by name. Have heard it in vent before. Not that I care. People are going to use them, so I adapt and learn to play against it. No that does not mean I do it myself.

Yes...in case it comes up, I was scam up until Wednesday nite. I pulled my characters after talking to some former guildmates (waka guys) and only about half of the crew is back. All of us are rusty as well. So give it time.

About the GZ figthing. Yes. I am one that does not like to use it, but 5v8 with all of us getting back into the swing of playing its using situational awareness. I did enjoy the fights before the numbers from SCAM came. Had decent little rumble going in front of the Abbey and by the town. It is an excuse though and soon enough when people get geared properly and get back into swing of game...you will hardly find us at the gate unless we are running through looking for a fight.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back WAKA ... I remember you from a year ago and you guys were a force to contend with. You staying past the free event? I hope so.
Most folks are. If the fights keep coming we will keep playing.

Also, the Waka you saw about 9-12 months ago, is not the Waka that is back. This is the core of Waka. The orginal members. So far back are

Monster, Philos, Darkstone (Me), Trinity, and Snoop.

Contemplating a return are Timmy, Andy, GTO (Big Maybe), and another Waka who I will not identify because he does not want too be atm.

Along with this group we have some other members who will hopefully help to create a solid group of PvPers/Gamers who are active and ready to have some fun. I do not know all there names right off. Still learning the new faces. We will have a good mixture of members who play mages, archers, and dexers. Of course will ahve a tamer or two thrown in to fight everyone elses tamers. Hopefully when things get settled down...you will get some good fights from us and we will get all of your loots!

T

TrustMeInc

Hey look everyone I am like war Ultima I can post pictures of dead toons no hacks unlike many of SCAM photos which have been removed. Dead SCAM everywhere.

First on the Menu is our fearless board warrior runner War

Oh course the res kill as a total newbe trying to get his gear.

Back at you Savok you die like the rest dont play your mage you die a lot more on him.

As we can see tons of dead SCAM the leet of the leet dead. lol

And of couse SCAM never house hide oh god forbid we house hide. lol

More house hiding good job Ruling Sonoma from your house good job!

See war its just as easy for me to post picture of you all dieing. Very easy but yet pointless we all know what happend on the field you see me you run. You will never stay and fight me heads up on any of my guys. Your just a punk.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha! Im in one of those pics...think those had to have been taken early in the week! Good shots though...I cant vouch for others, but I was in stat....still was in house either way!

T

TrustMeInc

Haha! Im in one of those pics...think those had to have been taken early in the week! Good shots though...I cant vouch for others, but I was in stat....still was in house either way!
Yea it don't matter everyone can take pictures of dead people just showing how easy it is they post like they never die ever. Which is a bunch of BS as shown above. I notice a lot of War Ultima shots like he was posing in a UO Magazine while everyone is still fighting he is standing by a dead body posing for UO Magazine lol.

R

Realious

Yea it don't matter everyone can take pictures of dead people just showing how easy it is they post like they never die ever. Which is a bunch of BS as shown above. I notice a lot of War Ultima shots like he was posing in a UO Magazine while everyone is still fighting he is standing by a dead body posing for UO Magazine lol.

WOW!!!! TMI ur fu*king Hilarious!!!. UR taking pics that was from hella long ago and trying to post them today like they where new today. like as if that shyt happend today. Fu*k what a horrible comback that pathetic...!

sstep ur game up COP

R

Realious

ROFL black majick said he was n that shot that was shot last week... fu*Kin pathetic COP get some NEW Shyt!! to post... "Present Time"!

T

TrustMeInc

WOW!!!! TMI ur fu*king Hilarious!!!. UR taking pics that was from hella long ago and trying to post them today like they where new today. like as if that shyt happend today. Fu*k what a horrible comback that pathetic...!

sstep ur game up COP
STFU Lego these pics are like two days old. Your an idiot. Anyone can post pictures was my point which you missed cause your and idiot.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles wants some answers.. I will let you know what I know. I was away for like a month when Stygian first came out, so the majority of this is second hand.

1st. Grinch was killed AFK at the bank. I guess certain members of SCAM find this funny and do this on occassion. I know not to go AFK at the bank.

2nd. Snake was killed at a rat spawn by fellow guildmates. Snake was in vent and his mic was not working. Snake was on a character that the guild didn't know. Snake has a strong belief that you never kill a guildmate regardless of the situation. I guess they never gave Snake a chance to type in game who he was.

3rd. Snake was one of the first legenday Imbuers (I think thats what they call them) in the guild. Snake imbued some items for some guild members and rumors started circling that he was scamming resources. Anyone who knows Snake knows that he would not do that. He has gave away top end loot to the guild without ever asking for anything in return. He replaced Six's bow without taking a dime.

4th. Grinch and Madman were fighting a couple guys and one of them was an old SCAM member that was recently booted from the guild. Jack Daniels and another SCAM member watched them die and watched them get ress killed without offering a heal, Invis or attacking the other guys.

Snake and Grinch decided to leave the guild right after number 4. I came to this shard with Snake and have met him in RL and I consider him a personal friend, so I left also that night. Wyld came to this shard with us, so he also left. Madman joined us after.

I had a great time playing with SCAM and I learned alot. I am not foolish enough to say that when I see them in the field that I am going to hunt them down and kill them. I am not as good as Juicy on a dexer, Sa-Vok is possibly the best archer I have ever seen in UO and I suck on a mage. I will say that there is no alliance between us and I am pretty sure SCAM does not one (They have been attacking players with KC tags).

I don't know what other KC members are thinking, but I don't think you will see us running spawns or popping Harry's anytime soon. You may see us playing stealthers, fighting out of my house or playing blues by the gate. Not much you can do in this game with a 5 person guild that do not play at the same time.

Bear/Geronimo

T

TrustMeInc

Ruffles wants some answers.. I will let you know what I know. I was away for like a month when Stygian first came out, so the majority of this is second hand.

1st. Grinch was killed AFK at the bank. I guess certain members of SCAM find this funny and do this on occassion. I know not to go AFK at the bank.

2nd. Snake was killed at a rat spawn by fellow guildmates. Snake was in vent and his mic was not working. Snake was on a character that the guild didn't know. Snake has a strong belief that you never kill a guildmate regardless of the situation. I guess they never gave Snake a chance to type in game who he was.

3rd. Snake was one of the first legenday Imbuers (I think thats what they call them) in the guild. Snake imbued some items for some guild members and rumors started circling that he was scamming resources. Anyone who knows Snake knows that he would not do that. He has gave away top end loot to the guild without ever asking for anything in return. He replaced Six's bow without taking a dime.

4th. Grinch and Madman were fighting a couple guys and one of them was an old SCAM member that was recently booted from the guild. Jack Daniels and another SCAM member watched them die and watched them get ress killed without offering a heal, Invis or attacking the other guys.

Snake and Grinch decided to leave the guild right after number 4. I came to this shard with Snake and have met him in RL and I consider him a personal friend, so I left also that night. Wyld came to this shard with us, so he also left. Madman joined us after.

I had a great time playing with SCAM and I learned alot. I am not foolish enough to say that when I see them in the field that I am going to hunt them down and kill them. I am not as good as Juicy on a dexer, Sa-Vok is possibly the best archer I have ever seen in UO and I suck on a mage. I will say that there is no alliance between us and I am pretty sure SCAM does not one (They have been attacking players with KC tags).

I don't know what other KC members are thinking, but I don't think you will see us running spawns or popping Harry's anytime soon. You may see us playing stealthers, fighting out of my house or playing blues by the gate. Not much you can do in this game with a 5 person guild that do not play at the same time.

Bear/Geronimo
Sorry to hear it Brown Bear. But, Harry Potter and Jack Daniels have always been the lowest SCUM in UO for many years it is a well know fact anyone left in SCAM will find out sooner or later.

R

Realious

STFU Lego these pics are like two days old. Your an idiot. Anyone can post pictures was my point which you missed cause your and idiot.

LOL im no Lego. But anyway Ur dumb ass missed my point!!! my point was ur POSTING OLD SHYT???? post something new u idiot!. that what u posted is worthless, for all we know u probably copied someone else quote n just pasted it like it was yours. so u stfu.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And more ASS UPs from our favorite pvper wannabe sonoma guild.
I finally got used to hitting one more key WHILE pvping to catch full motion screenies since I am not in the biggest faction guild on sonoma I dont have automated stuff going on while PvPing.

GG yet again little Copielets. :thumbdown:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone knows a better screenshot program that would shrink the size of my screenies so the pics arent so big for stratics to display em?

Like keeping my entire screen, EVERYTHING that I see I want to be able to take it. But auto shrink it down to maybe 70% or 50% of the original size so I can keep Ruffles's ingame piehole shutted (while showing the core elements in game, ASS UPs, more clearer). Still waiting on some legit shots from TMI/KMS/RUFF fullscreen shots during full pvp action just like what I have shown.

Freaking guild of Hypocrite.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KC is in the process of leaving SL, so that when we kill an enemy, they hit stat.

We hold no allies and will fight whoever is on the field. We may concentrate on a specific group and ignore the other for that time but those are the ways of war. We expect no quarter and will give none.

I will say that if certain members of SCAM are on the field, they will be the target. Little birdies have told us they made several emissaries and are desperately recruiting.

Whatever...We hold no grudges towards most of the regular members of SCAM, they are good people. Those good folks are welcome to hook up with us at any time. I will let you draw your own conclusions as to the fact that members they "accused" me of stealing from left SCAM and play with us. I apologize to the good folks and am sorry you are caught up in the middle of this. You are welcome to join your true friends in KC at any time. Do not delude yourself into thinking that certain folks in there are your friends.

I am going to go ahead and speak about the core members of SCAM and their accusations. Anyone who knows me knows the impossibility of those accusations. There is not a single member of SCAM that is not wearing or using something from me, worth many many hundreds of millions, and never spent a gold piece for it. I never once even tried to defend myself against these fools because it simply was not necessary. I know the truth, those who know me know the truth..and there was nothing more important than that. In the end, it showed itself to be the truth. Nothing was needed from me. That is all I will say about it.

I look forward to the fights and the change in direction. Fun for all and that is what I pay for.

T

TrustMeInc

As soon as Wasp died he left for the night leaving Lego and Vex to die by themselves good job War. Another ass whooping.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) lol TMI... If I died I was ganked.. See the horse at the bottom of the screenshot lolol............

PS. Any Newbie can come along & take a screenshot of a body.. with no killshot / journal entry ... lol which is apparently what happened..

2) Grinch / Madman never pvpe'd Scam's a pvp guild. Them being in the guidl made no difference so them being gone still makes no difference..

3)... Widow.. Not a SINGLE thing I use on ANY of my characters was from you heh. No offense I know you did help out some other's but My stuff was My stuff before you joined Scam heh. & as far as I know the whole "stealing resources" thing was more a criticism of your Method to 120 Imbuing I believe. I heard you burned 5 -6 Times more stuff that necessary to get your 120 in the rush you didn't look for a better method.. just ANY method that was getting gains. (which people were donating to you etc) That's all... granted you profitted extremely well for hitting 120 early, but the whole aspect of getting help & wasting a fair portion etc.. that's what I heard peeps grumbling about.. Ah well don't matter now just thought I would clarify. People are resonsible for their own actions.. people give you stuff that's between you and them...by that same token though quitting the guidl bc of a probelm with 1 person apparently killing you well.. Have it your way.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as Wasp died he left for the night leaving Lego and Vex to die by themselves good job War. Another ass whooping.
Where's the screenie nooblet? thought so. I expect to see fullscreen full task bar coverage and full action "on-screen" kill shots just like Ruffles asked me to do as an excuse to cover up something COPs do 24/7. Sorry I dont hack and I just beat her in her own game. Yet I dont see TMI with all the lies telling people he can kill a mongbat, posting one (1) screenie to help her out. (Actually can you get kill shot on a mongbat and post THAT without being suspended?)

All I see are COPs ass up. If you cant provide legit proof do not try to argue with us honest players with full screen full action kill shot screenies. :thumbsup:

GG nooblet. And I dont remember I died at all. Please post a sreenshot or quit throwing out more lies like a loser eager to be trusted ingame. You hav nothing yo, learn to get some evidence? kiddies thesedays. :thumbdown:

B

Busters

Snake is probably one of the most giving guys on this shard, he is always there to help you out with whatever you need, just because he did not give you anything vexxed does not mean that he would not have. Either way, when you say that Grinch or madman did not matter because they did not pvp makes you look like a moron. I have seen both fight on the field at some point and help out with harry/oaks/spawns when noone else wanted to do them. I have been with Snake, Bear, and Grinch for a long time, and i can say they are the best group of guys to be in a guild with. We all like the fights and i think with us fighting scam now it will be more fun. Best of luck to scam and cop, i will enjoy the fights.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buster's Said:
Either way, when you say that Grinch or madman did not matter because they did not pvp makes you look like a moron.
Actually...... people who DO NOT PvP being in a PvP guild was the moronic part.... I NEVER ONCE saw madman or Grinch in VENT or MAP.. so basically they dind't exist for me. I'm sure not going to miss them being that they never made a single impact on my gameplay in any way.... That does make sense to you doesn' t it? It's all good if they mean the world to you, but I'm moderately active & never spoke to them / saw their character so I could care less ...

B

Busters

Again, u must not pay attention, i was quoting you when i said that, you have to keep reading. I remember seeing them in vent and fighting with them, but i could not even tell you who your chars were or remember talking to you. So am i right to say, since i did not see you or remember talking to you, that you had no impact on gameplay or the guild??? Just because you don't see some people in your guild, does not mean they are not an asset in some way. I played in guilds where i did not know half the guys, because they played morning when i was working and i played at night when they slept. Even though i did not talk to them or fight with them, they helped by supplying skulls and scrolls, just like we did at night. Understand the point??? If not and you try to say they did not contribute like that, then refer to my previous post. Hopefully i explained that good enough for you because sometimes it's like talking to a wall on this forum:wall:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3)... Widow.. Not a SINGLE thing I use on ANY of my characters was from you heh. No offense I know you did help out some other's but My stuff was My stuff before you joined Scam heh. & as far as I know the whole "stealing resources" thing was more a criticism of your Method to 120 Imbuing I believe. I heard you burned 5 -6 Times more stuff that necessary to get your 120 in the rush you didn't look for a better method.. just ANY method that was getting gains. (which people were donating to you etc) That's all... granted you profitted extremely well for hitting 120 early, but the whole aspect of getting help & wasting a fair portion etc.. that's what I heard peeps grumbling about.. Ah well don't matter now just thought I would clarify. People are resonsible for their own actions.. people give you stuff that's between you and them...by that same token though quitting the guild bc of a probelm with 1 person apparently killing you well.. Have it your way.
I did not quit because of anything done to me..I have thick skin and don't care that much about an online game. I only care about playing with friends when I do play and I consider(ed) many in SCAM to be friends, even after the fact. That is why I stayed as long as I did. Some lines I simply could not allow to be crossed and not make a statement. Unlike those waste products of humanity, I have good values that will always dictate my actions and reactions.

I and the others quit because of what was being done to other guildies. THAT is unacceptable to me and nothing said or explained can pardon the behavior of those certain core members who acted like *******s to their regulars. These regulars were the same folks who made sure SCAM was a success on the shard, when certain core members were off dicking around somewhere else. THEY were the ones who broke up COP and everything else that was successful. You know this as well as anyone else.

When the others catch on or get sick of that type of person(s), we will be here to pick them up and provide a better gaming experience for them, you included :thumbsup:

Good luck and have fun. :)

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not a big poster on the boards, but I need to put this out there... Last night I was fighting SCAM. Me and Gernize were going at it for a bit one on one. Beast comes up and starts watching us. It's like they were in the same channel. Gernize started paralyzing me and Beast dismounted me and attacked me. I have died alot of times in this game but never to a SCAM/COP para gank.

Just a few minutes ago. I was fighting two cop. I killed one. He came back on his alt (I think). Anyways, I am fighting two again and I get dismounted by a R6 stealther. I can't catch a break.

There is no love out there for us at all.:sad3: Well, I love all of you anyway.

Bear/Geronimo/Buckwheat (new guy)

T

Trinsauce

LOL im no Lego. But anyway Ur dumb ass missed my point!!! my point was ur POSTING OLD SHYT???? post something new u idiot!. that what u posted is worthless, for all we know u probably copied someone else quote n just pasted it like it was yours. so u stfu.

Wow... I think u juss officially took the honor of being the biggest idiot in SCAM away from WarUltima... If those pics were from someone else then that someone else would've been the center figure in the picture... so in order for someone else to have posted it TMI would've had to send it to them and then have them post then copy/paste... Doesn't seem like something that's really worth the effort...

GG kiddo

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... I think u juss officially took the honor of being the biggest idiot in SCAM away from WarUltima... If those pics were from someone else then that someone else would've been the center figure in the picture... so in order for someone else to have posted it TMI would've had to send it to them and then have them post then copy/paste... Doesn't seem like something that's really worth the effort...

GG kiddo
Wannabe bluebies talks again. Still waiting on your ingame most ******** trammie guild to join faction. I mean at least man up grow a pair and get on a char that do not need GUARDS BADDIES WANT TO KILL ME SAVE ME AND MY SOFTCORE GUILD NOW!!!!!!!!! I PAY INGAME TAXES!!!

Sigh, wannabe nooblet. Still waiting for you guys to go faction. :thumbdown: hell, even Sugar is in faction... jeez

T

Trinsauce

Wannabe bluebies talks again. Still waiting on your ingame most ******** trammie guild to join faction. I mean at least man up grow a pair and get on a char that do not need GUARDS BADDIES WANT TO KILL ME SAVE ME AND MY SOFTCORE GUILD NOW!!!!!!!!! I PAY INGAME TAXES!!!

Sigh, wannabe nooblet. Still waiting for you guys to go faction. :thumbdown: hell, even Sugar is in faction... jeez

I've been contemplating becoming an actor... I'm going to take on the role of WarUltima for this post.

(Talking in a robot voice) "U guys r all nooblets. If u don't play factions ur all nooblets. U all hide in guard zone but still manage to kill us and ur all nooblets. we post screenies and don't truly understand everything in our own screenies. It's my way or the highway nooblets."

end of rehearsal.

WarUltima, u complain entirely way too much. U've tried to get into every single guild while it was on top of the shard... U asked to get into Waka multiple times... and got denied everytime... ur nowhere near as good as ur mouth states u r... I have yet to see u post any kills where ur by urself for the fight... there's always multiple people in the shots... Anyways, I find it funny that u say we suck yet somehow or another we ALL log off the day with more insurance money than we started that day... U can say whatever u want about being in guards... Guards don't earn us insurance gold... and when we do fight outside of guardzone it's a marathon race... hell even when we charge out of the gate u guys run away... it's pathetic how u sit here and run off at the mouth bout how other people play... worry bout ur own game cause u sir r not good...

I've had my say... have a good day...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been contemplating becoming an actor... I'm going to take on the role of WarUltima for this post.

(Talking in a robot voice) "U guys r all nooblets. If u don't play factions ur all nooblets. U all hide in guard zone but still manage to kill us and ur all nooblets. we post screenies and don't truly understand everything in our own screenies. It's my way or the highway nooblets."

end of rehearsal.

WarUltima, u complain entirely way too much. U've tried to get into every single guild while it was on top of the shard... U asked to get into Waka multiple times... and got denied everytime... ur nowhere near as good as ur mouth states u r... I have yet to see u post any kills where ur by urself for the fight... there's always multiple people in the shots... Anyways, I find it funny that u say we suck yet somehow or another we ALL log off the day with more insurance money than we started that day... U can say whatever u want about being in guards... Guards don't earn us insurance gold... and when we do fight outside of guardzone it's a marathon race... hell even when we charge out of the gate u guys run away... it's pathetic how u sit here and run off at the mouth bout how other people play... worry bout ur own game cause u sir r not good...

I've had my say... have a good day...
no one is complaining but you. Sorry nooblet. still waiting on you guys to grow a pair and come play in fel. in the mean time please just stay in tram and kill zog or something. There are gzone EVERYWHERE at where you guys belong to. GG nooblet. Try harder. I know I KNOW PvP isnt Waka's thing, I get it. We KNOW. =) GG.

Got faction? :heart:

Y

Yamihefty

LMFAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God i here wat ppl r saying which to cop still seems its about me
Sorry, i hurts ur guys feeling for leaving. LOL

For the record REALIOUS IS NOT ME.
Freakin idiots

TMI, Wat just happened at the sl base let me guess u wouldnt tell ur guild mates cause u didnt want them to no. SAD, well anyways get it right im not realious, seprate cara. Your welcome realious maybe these nubs will actually learn that every cara isnt me cause it seems im the talk of their vent.

One mor thing before i stop posting again. To the pvpers that think they can pvp that post all the time learn how pvp before u can post. and if ur gonna war scam make sure u idiot war the SL Scam. but im sure u wont listen cause u want to talk about how scam didnt accept when none of us r in the regular none scam guild

Status
Not open for further replies.