• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

Wow..another night of massive COP bodies as far as the eye could see. You couldn't swing a dead wolfie without hitting one or two.

Hey..at least they are logging in now that "you know what" is active. They give us entertainment and vast amounts of laughter...at them.

It looks like some of them are getting a bit tired of being dead all the time, they are not logging in on their 3rd and 4th characters anymore.. well..except for TMI but we all know he is a bit slow on the uptake. He will catch up as soon as he can break that stare at his name stitched inside his tunic.

I guess the same can be said about SCAM... Ever since "you know what" became active yall been on in force it seems... for over a week Rasputin, Mendo, Cooter, and myself were so bored not finding any SCAM or COP then bam suddenly "you know what" gets updated and yall start coming out of the woodworks again... pretty soon there'll be another big patch and u roaches will be back in hiding... it's a cycle... seen it many times...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess the same can be said about SCAM... Ever since "you know what" became active yall been on in force it seems... for over a week Rasputin, Mendo, Cooter, and myself were so bored not finding any SCAM or COP then bam suddenly "you know what" gets updated and yall start coming out of the woodworks again... pretty soon there'll be another big patch and u roaches will be back in hiding... it's a cycle... seen it many times...
That's odd weakling. My recollection is that SCAM was out looking for fights everywhere, every night and couldn't find any but a few random quickly dead enemies, like Rasputin, Mendo, Cooter and yourself....but hey..at least you were out there.

I know this because I was scounting all spawns and normal fighting arenas every day, with other SCAM members, all while also becoming the first 120 Imbuer on the shard. Don't even try to go there...because WE were there. In 3 weeks, you could count the number of COP PvPers...well..kind of like how TMI counts now..on one hand. The rest were...well..we won't go into that.

But hey..as I said, at least you were out there.

T

TrustMeInc

By the looks of this it's 4 SCAM on 2 COP... Reguardless of whether mike jones was helping u or not he is orange to COP and I am willing to put a wager that he was involved... But anyways it was still 3 archer/throwers on 2 mages... Congrats u gimped them... Congrats u outnumbered them... Congrats u showed again how hypocritical SCAM is yet again...

Everyone give this kid a round of applause...
Vald was the one who got the dismount. Then they all came outside of the house. Then he post this lol.

Here is one of lego and Eldron watching.

R

Realious

Vald was the one who got the dismount. Then they all came outside of the house. Then he post this lol.

Here is one of lego and Eldron watching.

JUst Like u said earlier I was Dismounted by Stealth archers. and U Fruits Sent ur pets on me. U. KMS and The Vlad. Chr.. I dont mind dying to more then 3 people but u. and ur quad get slayed all day 1v1 U just speed hack off screen lore 1 person there and get own.

R

Realious

TMI And Profiled Owned In Fel Yew By $cam, at 6:30pm Pacific Time

TMI u just seen me and Lego at the same time whooping Cops As$. So if know by now that me and Lego not the same person Then Fu*k. Ur Just FU*k!n Dumb that all i gotta say LOL

By the looks of this it's 4 SCAM on 2 COP... Reguardless of whether mike jones was helping u or not he is orange to COP and I am willing to put a wager that he was involved... But anyways it was still 3 archer/throwers on 2 mages... Congrats u gimped them... Congrats u outnumbered them... Congrats u showed again how hypocritical SCAM is yet again...

Everyone give this kid a round of applause...
Yea and in this situation COP wasn't out numbered. We already owned the rest of ur guild that was online in different places of YEW. Shyt u know far far u BUM. run with that speed hack of urs. but anyway and the rest of them Where waiting out Stat Loss in the COP house like usual. so STFU nobody was outnumber ur where just OUT OF LIFE.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

TMI And Profiled Owned In Fel Yew By $cam, at 6:30pm Pacific Time

TMI u just seen me and Lego at the same time whooping Cops As$. So if know by now that me and Lego not the same person Then Fu*k. Ur Just FU*k!n Dumb that all i gotta say LOL

Yea and in this situation COP wasn't out numbered. We already owned the rest of ur guild that was online in different places of YEW. Shyt u know far far u BUM. run with that speed hack of urs. but anyway and the rest of them Where waiting out Stat Loss in the COP house like usual. so STFU nobody was outnumber ur where just OUT OF LIFE.
Inquiring Minds want to know... how do you even manage to type in your account name and password with that kind of vocabulary? Less game, more grammar class.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SITUATION....

Sa-Vok @ YEW Gate fighting KMS on his Bushido parry Disarm spam character... Being that KMS can't actually do any dmg on that character and is only good for a disarm on a dismounted person to insure the gank the fight was lasting a long time... Finally KMS calls in ONE (TMI) on his dexxer / Cu-sidhe character. I fought both of them for a few minutes until Realious came over in front of YEW bank... KMS / TMI both instantly decided to kill the mage and YES Realious got Riding swipe dismounted and ganked, but I pwned TMI at that same instant... of course I was fighting KMS spamming Disarm the whole time.. so TMI runs back to loot his stuff.. here's me after I chased him down...

PS... TMI I DARE you to post the whole screenshot of your last picture lol... oh and tell KMS that bush character is horrible... lol How you going to kill someone with bleed & disarm? lol.. he's Sleep bait too... pathetic.

PPS.. Yeah.. this is where TMI ended up from in front of YEW bank.. TMI / Ruff / KMS really really really need to learn how to fight without simply relying on their wtf pwned you speed lol...

Edit.. Tracking ftW !

T

TrustMeInc

SITUATION....

Sa-Vok @ YEW Gate fighting KMS on his Bushido parry Disarm spam character... Being that KMS can't actually do any dmg on that character and is only good for a disarm on a dismounted person to insure the gank the fight was lasting a long time... Finally KMS calls in ONE (TMI) on his dexxer / Cu-sidhe character. I fought both of them for a few minutes until Realious came over in front of YEW bank... KMS / TMI both instantly decided to kill the mage and YES Realious got Riding swipe dismounted and ganked, but I pwned TMI at that same instant... of course I was fighting KMS spamming Disarm the whole time.. so TMI runs back to loot his stuff.. here's me after I chased him down...

PS... TMI I DARE you to post the whole screenshot of your last picture lol... oh and tell KMS that bush character is horrible... lol How you going to kill someone with bleed & disarm? lol.. he's Sleep bait too... pathetic.

PPS.. Yeah.. this is where TMI ended up from in front of YEW bank.. TMI / Ruff / KMS really really really need to learn how to fight without simply relying on their wtf pwned you speed lol...

Edit.. Tracking ftW !
Well Vexxed believe it or not I play in full screen I don’t use ICQ or Auto Map so first you complain I don’t post pictures now my pictures are not posted the way you like it?

You kids are funny take what you get or please STFU. No stumps or Hacks!

As far as your pick yes I was in STAT it was a 2v2 Lego and Savak vs KMS and ONE. We got Lego at the cost of me dying. Then Savak ran into his house and cried to KMS on how he disarms. Big deal if you don’t like it make a dexer. SO who cares we all die. BFD. I haven’t played ONE in forever.

I will take pictures all the time but I am not going to keep going in and out of Full screen in Paint just to amuse you. If there was a easier way I may consider it.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI SAID:
Well Vexxed believe it or not I play in full screen I don’t use ICQ or Auto Map so first you complain I don’t post pictures now my pictures are not posted the way you like it?
I call BS on the Automap comment. Lol waaaaay tooo many times have I been chasing you in the middle of nowhere, just to have Ruff or KMS heatseeker right up to us... I mean I could see your comment maybe being true if your incapable of getting UOAM to work atm.. bc that takes a hmm "MATH MAJOR" or something along those lines from your point of view... Fullscreen?? lol whatever you need to say TMI... A screeny of your Running processes would be interesting lol.

TMI SAID:
As far as your pick yes I was in STAT it was a 2v2 Lego and Savak vs KMS and ONE. We got Lego at the cost of me dying.
Umm.. Reading comprehension FTL!!! Realious isn't Lego ..

TMI Said:
Then Savak ran into his house and cried to KMS on how he disarms. Big deal if you don’t like it make a dexer. SO who cares we all die. BFD. I haven’t played ONE in forever
Lol.. like playing a Dexxer would change KMS disarming... His character doesn't do any significant dmg.. it's just a UBER fast ANTI archer... he's just their to spam disarm so that Ruff can dismount.. and you forgot to mention when I was flipping KMS **** for being incapable of anything but DISARM KMS, RUFF & Yourself were all right outside the house.. I mean you admit you were there since you saw me giving him **** so that's a 1.5 on 1 right there (TMI = 1/2) and then add in RUFF... so 3 players 1 Dread, 1 bake, 1 Hyrui 1 Cu-side VS ME in house... lol Yeah I suck and have no skill lolololol......

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime I see the char KMS it cracks me up.
He doesnt do anything but run up and disarm and then lighting speed away (I also wonder how some COPs are so crazy fast and unchasable when I already ping 19-25ms to the server) when you hit him with a magic arrow or harm.

I also LOVE catching KMS (the dexer) afking in house and Pfield him just to see KMS in there bandaging and cure potting nonstop without taking one step (samething is happening to Ruffrider also). Somehow they just like to sit in poison field and pouring hundreds of greater cure pots down their throat without taking a step, what brave warriors.

TMI I also play fullscreen sometimes and "printscreen" key on keyboard works fine. and NO PRINTSCREEN DOES NOT TAKE COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJOR NOR DOES IT TAKE MATH MAJOR.

UO Screenshot Utility takes care of all windowed action. It's funny I took Ruffle's challenge yet TMI/KMS/RUFF still refuse to do the same... sigh...

It's amazing how you dont run automap (since you are not MATH MAJOR) yet you are there lotta times when I catch (and easily owning) a lone COP kiddie or 2 in Fel like they are not some kinda trammie noobs.

So you are saying the reason you cannot provide a screenshot with taskbars is because you only play fullscreen (so the taskbars are covered). How about the few screenies you posted like a JORUNAL ONLY shots and your CONTAINER ONLY shots. You took all that trouble cutting those out from other ingame graphics AND you are even in fullscreen?

O K A Y . . . . . .

edit: BTW TMI maybr you have no clue BUT it's NOT normal to talk thru gravestones, tboxes, wooden boxes and bagballs. It's very obvious... and NO, fullscreen mode doesnt allow players doing that neither. =)

T

TrustMeInc

Everytime I see the char KMS it cracks me up.
He doesnt do anything but run up and disarm and then lighting speed away (I also wonder how some COPs are so crazy fast and unchasable when I already ping 19-25ms to the server) when you hit him with a magic arrow or harm.

I also LOVE catching KMS (the dexer) afking in house and Pfield him just to see KMS in there bandaging and cure potting nonstop without taking one step (samething is happening to Ruffrider also). Somehow they just like to sit in poison field and pouring hundreds of greater cure pots down their throat without taking a step, what brave warriors.

TMI I also play fullscreen sometimes and "printscreen" key on keyboard works fine. and NO PRINTSCREEN DOES NOT TAKE COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJOR NOR DOES IT TAKE MATH MAJOR.

UO Screenshot Utility takes care of all windowed action. It's funny I took Ruffle's challenge yet TMI/KMS/RUFF still refuse to do the same... sigh...

It's amazing how you dont run automap (since you are not MATH MAJOR) yet you are there lotta times when I catch (and easily owning) a lone COP kiddie or 2 in Fel like they are not some kinda trammie noobs.

So you are saying the reason you cannot provide a screenshot with taskbars is because you only play fullscreen (so the taskbars are covered). How about the few screenies you posted like a JORUNAL ONLY shots and your CONTAINER ONLY shots. You took all that trouble cutting those out from other ingame graphics AND you are even in fullscreen?

O K A Y . . . . . .

edit: BTW TMI maybr you have no clue BUT it's NOT normal to talk thru gravestones, tboxes, wooden boxes and bagballs. It's very obvious... and NO, fullscreen mode doesnt allow players doing that neither. =)
Why am I going to waste my time posting screen shots?

I just log on to fight. If you want to take picture of people dyeing and post them go right ahead I don’t need to waste my time I am too busy running from a gank or fighting. But feel free to keep posting I laugh at the constant lies you all post.

Only reason I posted that one is to test the process and it does take a while from print screen, slap it into paint and then post it here. Why would I waste even more time doing that? I showed you my screen shot take it or leave it I took a couple of others that day no reason to post them.

Perhaps you should become Sonoma’s reporter? You seem good at making up stories.

EVERYONE DIE’s WAR!

R

Realious

Inquiring Minds want to know... how do you even manage to type in your account name and password with that kind of vocabulary? Less game, more grammar class.

Just typing to fast. but anyway i meant to say u know how far u bums run with that speed hack off ur? but weather i spelled something wrong are not u still understood the point. and it was COP was owned.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KC guild is back and will be doing the normal Kill Cop thing. Let the humor begin!!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SITUATION...

Jesse's dies to RUFF & RICH in Fire ..... HE says meet up at YEW..
WarUltima & I log on.. Ruff, TMI, Rich all there.. RUFF gets stated and switches to Pure Blood... I chase TMI OFF...

RESULT...

RESULT of my guildmates.. apparently pure tried to come back and getting in the house is tough when it's fielded lol...

MAN... COPS just really not sure what to do if it's not a dismount gank....

PS.. TMI if you did something OTHER than just run away from me.. Maybe actually CAST spells on me or something I wouldn't have resorted to the Dismount.. but you got cocky being a ninja mage and all ... Being faster don't do much good if you can't cast to heal & you run into the ocean lol...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Peon you chased TMI all the way from the Abby to there? TMI is too dependent on his running speed as most cop. Being faster than us legit players doesnt always ensure you a win (as proven over and over and over) it didnt even save you there TMI.

You ran *at least* 20 screens from me and Jesse while we WTFPWNED Ruff/Pure Blood and Rich. And the funny **** is they BOTH HEAD TOWARD the COP carebear PvP house AND BOTH got ASSED WAYYYY UP WAY SO FREAKING HARD ON THE STAIRS.

It was even fight TMI, what's your excuse for bailing 20 screens away from your buddies chased by one (1) Scam? You guys really have zero clue how to PvP if your opponents arent dismounted. It cracks me up.

To our favorite girl Ruffles... just for you to see those great FULLSCREEN screenshots. :party:

TMI again dont argue with the hard evidences if you can't even post one "properly". You guys ALL got assed up (as shown in screenies) very hard even number. This is the FACT as SHOWN above. Good job, learn2pvpwithout10stealthermeatshields. :thumbsup:

Edit: Again nice Vexxed for the nice 1v1 fullscreen coverage screenie with journal w/ money and point shot.

T

TrustMeInc

Oh no we died at the gate? Woop pee doo

On a better note what happend at your harrower COP got 2+25 just wondering how everyone else made out? We got there at the end of it but it was a big mess. Even Monster Trinny Some Sprite guys showed up I guess eveyone is using there 1 month free account. Scam had over 15 people there and still lost scrolls. SO please do tell...

lol

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no we died at the gate? Woop pee doo

On a better note what happend at your harrower COP got 2+25 just wondering how everyone else made out? We got there at the end of it but it was a big mess. Even Monster Trinny Some Sprite guys showed up I guess eveyone is using there 1 month free account. Scam had over 15 people there and still lost scrolls. SO please do tell...

lol
Screenshots? nooblet? oh yea you cant and you dont have the evidence...
Please do provide any kind of evidence e.g. fullscreen screenshots.

In the mean time, ACCORDING TO THE HARD EVIDENCE, YOU THREE GOT ASSED UP.

Fact. GG lern2pvp

T

TrustMeInc

Screenshots? nooblet? oh yea you cant and you dont have the evidence...
Please do provide any kind of evidence e.g. fullscreen screenshots.

In the mean time, ACCORDING TO THE HARD EVIDENCE, YOU THREE GOT ASSED UP.

Fact. GG lern2pvp
No mention to the Harrower? Nice.

Duel War just you and me any time no pets. You say when son!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI Said:
On a better note what happend at your harrower COP got 2+25 just wondering how everyone else made out?
Actually.. I was at work so wasn't at the Harry but I'm going to SAY that I was there and that COP didn't get ****. Oh Geeee looks like I have about as much proof as TMI does that COP did get scrolls... It's kinda nice that I can SAY whatever I want & thus make it true.... lololol.... But then again I've been saying TMI's an idiot for awhile now, but we all know he's ALWAYS been that way.. sheesh sooooo confusing lol

O

oligizmo

TMI Said:

Actually.. I was at work so wasn't at the Harry but I'm going to SAY that I was there and that COP didn't get ****. Oh Geeee looks like I have about as much proof as TMI does that COP did get scrolls... It's kinda nice that I can SAY whatever I want & thus make it true.... lololol.... But then again I've been saying TMI's an idiot for awhile now, but we all know he's ALWAYS been that way.. sheesh sooooo confusing lol
Actually, COP did take the scrolls from SCAM.

And by the way, I am not with COP and don't care to be with any guild. But I do have to say that SCAM do scam others and they COMPLETELY FABRICATE their stories here. What I don't understand is why would any COP waste their time arguing with this teenagers??? It is obvious that they don't have anything else going on in their lives that they actually spend their pathetic time here in forums making up stories.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
$cam lost two 25+ stat scrolls to COP. Ask Xaira, he/she is the one who lost them.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oligizmo Said:
But I do have to say that SCAM do scam others and they COMPLETELY FABRICATE their stories here.
lol Yeah Sure.. because obviously I just whipped those killshots on TMI in MS paint....

oligizmo Said:
What I don't understand is why would any COP waste their time arguing with this teenagers??? It is obvious that they don't have anything else going on in their lives that they actually spend their pathetic time here in forums making up stories.
Ummm... did I miss something or is he just too stupid to realize that he's "spending his pathetic time here too?" lol

OH and lastly.... I haven't been on to ask Xaira (I don't even know who's character that is lol) but if it's true congrats... lol You got 2 out of 32 scrolls ... OMG!!! the worlds ending!

O

oligizmo

oligizmo Said:
lol Yeah Sure.. because obviously I just whipped those killshots on TMI in MS paint....

oligizmo Said:

Ummm... did I miss something or is he just too stupid to realize that he's "spending his pathetic time here too?" lol

OH and lastly.... I haven't been on to ask Xaira (I don't even know who's character that is lol) but if it's true congrats... lol You got 2 out of 32 scrolls ... OMG!!! the worlds ending!
yes, I am just wasting couple of minutes posting...boo wooo! And as you can see, I hardly post here, and if I do is to tell the truth. Not like you all that constantly lie and lie.

Ok, now back to real life... not like you that doesn't have one... how sad scam is!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oligizmo Said:
yes, I am just wasting couple of minutes posting...boo wooo! And as you can see, I hardly post here, and if I do is to tell the truth. Not like you all that constantly lie and lie.

Ok, now back to real life... not like you that doesn't have one... how sad scam is!
lol... Show me any of my posts where I lie.... go on do it....

oh.. and do us a favor and tell me who you are in game.. so i can laugh some more....

and RL comments now? lol you have no idea who I am or anything about me lol... & no body in this game really does.. RL is exactly that.. it has nothing to do with an online game lol.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No mention to the Harrower? Nice.

Duel War just you and me any time no pets. You say when son!
Im at yew rightnow on Wasp. 1v1 me without 10 other stealthers kiddie?

Sorry little dude we assed you up so ****ing up and you are so pissed off and yet you cant even post jack**** to cover up the lies you spit out of your own piehole. Im at yew it's been 3 minutes so far.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We do have the hard evidence and you guys do not. You are the losers that make **** up to cover your own lies lies lies and more lies lies lies and zero evidence and more lies and still no evidence no screenshots.

All I see here is screenshots of TMI/Ruff/Rich assed way up in the sky. Good game nooblets. lern2pvpwithoutzerglingsmuch? :thumbsup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told April Showers to get TMI for our 1v1 and April Shower said nothing but "Good luck finding anyone". :thumbsup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's 6:01PM Pacific Time.
After over an hour of waiting, TMI is a no show. I even told several of his guildies to get him here since he's the one that challenged me.

I cant believe I wasted over an hour worth of time during my day off waiting for some newbie pvper wannabe that I know wont show judging by the record (you've done it many times before TMI).

Next time your ingame loser ass wants to duel me, you can pay a 10mill deposite upfront and I will give you a few minutes, otherwise you tell me a time and I will show anywhere between 15minutes to 6months when I feel like it. Afterall you are the challenger who failed to show your sorry ingame self.

In the mean time, take all the screenshots of you and ur buddies ASS UP and get use to it, there will be more.

Fullscreen screenshots of course :heart: Ruffles

T

TrustMeInc

After over an hour of waiting, TMI is a no show. I even told several of his guildies to get him here since he's the one that challenged me.

I cant believe I wasted over an hour worth of time during my day off waiting for some newbie pvper wannabe that I know wont show judging by the record (you've done it many times before TMI).

Next time your ingame loser ass wants to duel me, you can pay a 10mill deposite upfront and I will give you a few minutes, otherwise you tell me a time and I will show anywhere between 15minutes to 6months when I feel like it. Afterall you are the challenger who failed to show your sorry ingame self.

In the mean time, take all the screenshots of you and ur buddies ASS UP and get use to it, there will be more.

Fullscreen screenshots of course :heart: Ruffles
Well let see I posted at 1:30 PST you posted at 5:00 PST I am home now where you at? I wasted 3.5 hours waiting for you I am on now.

T

TrustMeInc

Still waiting on War Ultima and his stealth archer he wants to duel me on. ROFLMAO

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting on War Ultima and his stealth archer he wants to duel me on. ROFLMAO
Hmm where's the screenshot of my stealther? Please take one.

You already missed me you puny little wannabe ingame. Btw my stealther's name is not Sugar/Spice/Ophilia/Darken/Darkbane/Ruffles and the 40 other stealther's name that come before a COP tag. Sorry you probably saw too many stealther to think like a normal person ingame.

It's funny you saw my stealther on especially I just got back from a 2 hour steak dinner after I waited for you at yew. You pussed out (that's ok we know) now you can wait for me and I will get there when I get there. And ifyou want to lie about seeing me on stealther, please prove it. (like how we proved ASSING YOU GUYS UP with hard evidences) :thumbsup:

GG

T

TrustMeInc

Hmm where's the screenshot of my stealther? Please take one.

You already missed me you puny little wannabe ingame. Btw my stealther's name is not Sugar/Spice/Ophilia/Darken/Darkbane/Ruffles and the 40 other stealther's name that come before a COP tag. Sorry you probably saw too many stealther to think like a normal person ingame.

It's funny you saw my stealther on especially I just got back from a 2 hour steak dinner after I waited for you at yew. You pussed out (that's ok we know) now you can wait for me and I will get there when I get there. And ifyou want to lie about seeing me on stealther, please prove it. (like how we proved ASSING YOU GUYS UP with hard evidences) :thumbsup:

GG

So we fighting or you gonna puss out again?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no War Ultima all talk no skill we know.
Keep talking nooblet.
We just assed up your crew again. And you are still here talking?
Unbreakable (thats you nooblet) dead, cycled on to One and just run and run and run and run an run and KMS DEAD, and One run and run and run and run and serverline and recall. GG.

You were on Unbreakable when this happened (about 30 minutes ago) you left KMS to die to me and you ran the other way towards serverline again. Bad boy TMI bad boy. :twak:

Now keep on talking you will see more and more wtfpwnage screenies here. All talk no show. :thumbdown:

T

TrustMeInc

Well finally got my fight with Wasp I am guessing that is War Ultima. Well no pictures required he ran after he mana dumped. Good job newbe!!! All talk no skill like I said.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI you are a joke.
Dueling no pet? And what's that little wisp thing that kept on taking my shots for you? And wrath form in mage duel? 50 EP chugging AND APPLES AND PETAL?

Someone teach TMI how to mage duel. I didnt even want to waste time with this newbie PvPer/Dueler wannabe when he doesnt even know the rules. Yet he said in his post no pet himself and what's that little "pet" doing there TMI?

Again you are a joke I had to dispel your deamon too. Where you learn to duel like that? Hello Kitty Land? Again you lose the second you broke the rules. And it's a rule of your own, no pet...

Worthless loser ingame.

:thumbdown:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well finally got my fight with Wasp I am guessing that is War Ultima. Well no pictures required he ran after he mana dumped. Good job newbe!!! All talk no skill like I said.
TMI, you already lost.... You used pet and demon and wrath form in mage duel as proven in screenie. If you just want to lie please post a screenshot and prove me wrong.

T

TrustMeInc

TMI, you already lost.... You used pet and demon and wrath form in mage duel as proven in screenie. If you just want to lie please post a screenshot and prove me wrong.
Show me a picture of me with a demon please. I see no demon in that picture. Are you a complete tard? This wasn't a pure mage duel you fool you where using mystic spells a bow so stop crying you didn't want to lose so you ran that is fact son!

I went in wrath form big deal. Again I didn't run you sir are a ***** and proven with your own pic you ran end of story only rules no pets show me the pet in that picture please?

Thank you I win again!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI Said:
I went in wrath form big deal. Again I didn't run you sir are a ***** and proven with your own pic you ran end of story only rules no pets show me the pet in that picture please?
1)Wraith form is a huge advantage... you woudn't have done it if it wasn't. I mean it's only 23% of the dmg you deal taken away from your opponent's mana.... but in either case he still should have just purged magic on ya to knock you out of it...

2) Ummm the most commonly accepted version of "pet" is that it uses a control slot... A Wisp does this... hence you broke your own rules and lost first.... but then again if you didn't consider a summoned demon a pet lol...

The idea of a Mage Duel... just totally escapes TMI... Timeing spells / Spell play etc... lol.. I bet ya he cast prot.. summoned a demon strangled all killed and then just painspiked spammed in wraith form lol.... Anyway I'll have to stop Teasing TMI for the night... things to do!..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Show me a picture of me with a demon please. I see no demon in that picture. Are you a complete tard? This wasn't a pure mage duel you fool you where using mystic spells a bow so stop crying you didn't want to lose so you ran that is fact son!

Thank you I win again!
Ok noob****, I do have a screenshot of you in wrath WITH a pet. Where you see me casting mysticism spells? PLZZZZ all the lies. I got a screenshot of you breaking your own rules. And your first spell was blood oath and strangle in ur pure mage duel...

Anyways dont waste my time wannabe. I got the evidence and you do not. Quit the lies and learn2pvp kk.

*still waiting for your screenshot to prove me wrong tmi* :thumbdown:

T

TrustMeInc

You two are something else no one said pure mage duel. Only rule is no pet a wisp isn't a pet you are completely ******. I am done with you all War Ultima did the same thing harry potter did and that is run. No one didnt say no wrath or necro. He was using mystic spells that was draining my mana.

I win face it you cant beat me no matter what keep running STFU you have no skill k thanks owned!

I win again. I didnt run he did face it you suck no skill bye bye good luck stay with numbers run away when you see me cause none of you can take me 1v1 proven again.

COP wins again 1v1.

T

Transformer

Ok noob****, I do have a screenshot of you in wrath WITH a pet. Where you see me casting mysticism spells? PLZZZZ all the lies. I got a screenshot of you breaking your own rules. And your first spell was blood oath and strangle in ur pure mage duel...

Anyways dont waste my time wannabe. I got the evidence and you do not. Quit the lies and learn2pvp kk.

*still waiting for your screenshot to prove me wrong tmi* :thumbdown:
I was there hiding... War you are a liar.. There were no pets, liar! I saw you ran out of the roof like the little girl that you are.. Not only that, you guys claim to be the best and that TMI is a noob, pet or no pet you should have owned him..

TMI, dude why are you wasting your time with this liars.. They talk all kinds of crap but they can't back it up. Who has time to take a pic when fighting??

War you guys are ridiculous demanding screenshots! Play your game and stop asking people to play the way you want them to play..

T

TrustMeInc

No Pic required Powned 4 SCAM / 3 COP and Vexxed your a horrible on a mage lol.

R

Ruffles

Fullscreen screenshots of course Ruffles
Taking a couple full screenshots means jack ****, War. Unless you are consistant then it makes you look like it was just planned for my benefit. Don't bother...

I noticed that your duel with TMI was cropped...needed "every" advantage did you? Still though ran like a dog with its tail on fire when you couldn't handle it.

Admit it War, your'e not an uber PvPer but just a little puppy in a big pack of dogs.

T

Trinsauce

TMI you are a joke.
Dueling no pet? And what's that little wisp thing that kept on taking my shots for you? And wrath form in mage duel? 50 EP chugging AND APPLES AND PETAL?

Someone teach TMI how to mage duel. I didnt even want to waste time with this newbie PvPer/Dueler wannabe when he doesnt even know the rules. Yet he said in his post no pet himself and what's that little "pet" doing there TMI?

Again you are a joke I had to dispel your deamon too. Where you learn to duel like that? Hello Kitty Land? Again you lose the second you broke the rules. And it's a rule of your own, no pet...

Worthless loser ingame.

:thumbdown:

R u ****ing serious here??? Ur complaining bout a him using his template in a mage duel??? when u urself r USING a BOW in the very same MAGE duel??? R u ****ing serious???

Noone in this godforsaken game even know what a mage duel is it seems... both of u should have books in ur hands... It's Mage, Med, Eval, Resist, Inscription... Noone in this game runs that template anymore so u shouldn't complain at all... Timmy and Monster I believe still have "DUELING" chars... and yall wonder why I don't duel anymore... It's panzy **** like this WarUltima kid complaining when he too doesn't follow the rules of a MAGE duel...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking a couple full screenshots means jack ****, War. Unless you are consistant then it makes you look like it was just planned for my benefit. Don't bother...

I noticed that your duel with TMI was cropped...needed "every" advantage did you? Still though ran like a dog with its tail on fire when you couldn't handle it.

Admit it War, your'e not an uber PvPer but just a little puppy in a big pack of dogs.
Nope. To continuously taking screenshots while doing something ingame uses UOSU which auto crop game window only. You are so stupid that you cant understand? And where's TMI's screenshot Ruffles? Hypocrite?

Scams are about 100 screenshots vs TMI/KMS/Ruff CONTAINER ONLY AND JOURNAL ONLY shots so far.... hmm need all the ADVANTAGES THERE SO MUCH THAT EVERY PIECE OF YOUR INGAME GRAPHICS NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF? Is that right COP? According to Ruffles that just made COP much much worse as the most "funky" guild on Sonoma that NONE of their major players have the ability to post a legit screenshot that wont invoke a punishment against their accounts.

Good game Ruffles try harder.

T

TrustMeInc

Nope. To continuously taking screenshots while doing something ingame uses UOSU which auto crop game window only. You are so stupid that you cant understand? And where's TMI's screenshot Ruffles? Hypocrite?

Scams are about 100 screenshots vs TMI/KMS/Ruff CONTAINER ONLY AND JOURNAL ONLY shots so far.... hmm need all the ADVANTAGES THERE SO MUCH THAT EVERY PIECE OF YOUR INGAME GRAPHICS NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF? Is that right COP? According to Ruffles that just made COP much much worse as the most "funky" guild on Sonoma that NONE of their major players have the ability to post a legit screenshot that wont invoke a punishment against their accounts.

Good game Ruffles try harder.

LOL. War Ultima is a bit butt hurt I think. Let’s go by Wars Standards for just a moment

The picture Below is not correct according to Wars Standards.

No top or bottom bar no journal and no desktop showing. Still no post with me casting a demon, which is a total fabrication to try and justify him running away. So war by your standard your picture is not acceptable.

Please do tell everyone on Sonoma how someone can Have a Wisp and a War Horse and Cast a demon? You can't you idiot.

KMS and Ruff Ryder never post here. So hence you will never see a picture from them because they don't post.

Once again after "THE RUN" because we can’t call it a duel only rule was no pet’s everything else goes then to try and fall back and say it was a mage duel is just BS. It was my Template Vs His he knew he was bested and instead of staying around and fighting he ran. Now if I was such a newb I could be on any template and he would of won but the fact is, he is a newb once he mana dumps he runs? WTF lol.

Only reason he gets any screen shots at all is because he hides behind everyone else after one person is down he takes a screen shot.

War just stop posting you keep making yourself look like a total idiot.
Everyone on Sonoma is laughing at you War.
No skill running bioch. FN Sad shamed in the fourms.

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.