• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skullcollector

For the last 30 min been experienceing wicked lag spikes 5-30 secs of lock ups. When that happens I head to the house. Because I was in the house at that time makes no difference, were both archers, at any time either one of us could have moved out of range.

I thank you for your gracious reply

Ruffles
I don’t mind the fact you beat my stealther but Ruffles the excuses about the lag is getting old. If the lag is that bad don’t play in fel and if you do, quit using it as an excuse. I have had bad lag and when I do I log out or deal with it, I don’t make excuses. I don’t want to take away from your victory but using lag as an excuse in every conversation is lame. MANY other people have bad lag on our shard but they don’t make it an excuse in every conversation. There were a few factors in that fight between us that hurt me but I wont use them as an excuse. I know killing me for the first time alone must be a high for you. Enjoy it for I will be looking to get even a few times over and I will get even. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don’t mind the fact you beat my stealther but Ruffles the excuses about the lag is getting old. If the lag is that bad don’t play in fel and if you do, quit using it as an excuse.
So lets get this straight... you're giving RUFFLES crap about lag and telling her to stop, after you said you're one of the best on UO and she KILLED you... HAHAH Now that's just hillarious right thur.

R

Ruffles

I don’t mind the fact you beat my stealther but Ruffles the excuses about the lag is getting old. If the lag is that bad don’t play in fel and if you do, quit using it as an excuse. I have had bad lag and when I do I log out or deal with it, I don’t make excuses. I don’t want to take away from your victory but using lag as an excuse in every conversation is lame. MANY other people have bad lag on our shard but they don’t make it an excuse in every conversation. There were a few factors in that fight between us that hurt me but I wont use them as an excuse. I know killing me for the first time alone must be a high for you. Enjoy it for I will be looking to get even a few times over and I will get even. :)
Why would I stop PvPing just because I have lag? I just adapt to the situation until it clears up. Comes from the ol' USMC sloagan "adapt, improvise & overcome". I could play Oceania and that would go a long way to solve the situation, but there are so many great people on Sonoma I would miss if I did that. My choice is to play with the people on Sonoma and adapt.

As for trying to kill me over and over again? I would expect nothing less...we are in enemy guilds as well as factions. :)

R

Ruffles

Sooooo, you want to be a Pirate….Yar!

Yesterday, a red magical gate appeared at the Yew gate. Should we go in? We knew it was a trap…but what the heck…let’s see what Mercutio has planned this time. Into the gate we go and it’s a couple of pirate ships! We gate onto one and the pirates are on the other waiting to ambush us! The battle commences with fields being cast and spells & arrows flying! The aftermath:

http://i26.***********/28c0wug.jpg

The bodies are looted from the dastardly pirates and the ships sailed to shore. The bodies are identified.

http://i31.***********/2iid8wx.jpg

http://i31.***********/k3xxd.jpg

Fear not wary sailor of Sonoma…the seas are once again safe… for now. *salute*

S

Skullcollector

Why would I stop PvPing just because I have lag? I just adapt to the situation until it clears up. Comes from the ol' USMC sloagan "adapt, improvise & overcome". I could play Oceania and that would go a long way to solve the situation, but there are so many great people on Sonoma I would miss if I did that. My choice is to play with the people on Sonoma and adapt.

As for trying to kill me over and over again? I would expect nothing less...we are in enemy guilds as well as factions. :)
Ok your saying then its ok to make excuses if you have one then right? Well here is my excuse why I was killed by you last night. First of all my stealther is my third string character so I had to make new skills for him so I didn’t have to take skills from my main archer. I hate building skills so this is as far as I got… my stealther is 103 archery, 110 tactics(my highest skill on this char) and 33 hci. Last I looked your stealther is 120 archery and has GM+ tactics AND anatomy. Anyone who pvps knows that’s a HUGE difference. Im wearing the assassins armor and have a few very low resist for that suit sucks for resistances. Just 10 minutes before that you got revealed in from of three of us and when I attacked you, you smoked bombed away. No one else attacked you for you vanished to fast and stealthed away so your lag wasn’t a factor then.

During this fight I was not watching my life bar close enough because I was watching the archer standing next to you and I seen the door open on the bottom floor where Sir murders a lot and his super dragon were standing. There was one other scam in yew at that time and he was nowhere near the house to help me yet three of you insisted on staying in a house. Maybe the other two have the same problem as you do ruffles and felt they had to “adapt” to a house to fight one stealth archer. And your right I could have “ran” away but I didn’t. I have killed you many many times and even more times have I got you redlined and you smoke bombed away to safety. Why not try to fight Ruffles, isn’t that what we are here to do. Oh ya I forgot, lag. Anyone if they keep trying enough will get a kill and that’s what happened. You have been trying for the last few years and now you FINILY got a kill on my WORST character. Congratulations!

after you said you're one of the best on UO .
See I never said that I was one of the best in uo but you keep saying it…thank you Bal.

Speak Me

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abra,

Would say welcome back Beatenu but that would be a lie...

Several days ago I got an ICQ from your ICQ from Legends who claimed that he hijacked your ICQ and was in the process of hijacking your UO accounts. Why? According to him you stole HIS account. I kept a copy of that ICQ and PM'ed it to you under your Beatenu forum name. Silly me thought to warn you but it seems to me that perhaps you aren't so innocent after all. So be warned Sonoma...we do have some thieves in our midst.
Heya Ruffles i alway get that stuff back he tried hacking my email i keep getting it back and all my uo account are safe ok im sorry but my account for tratics was baned when u sent my the message ok and i also know he caNT hack me cause that is why he keeps trying my accounts are all unhackable there so secure ive gotten like 6 security question and plus the email my accounts are on is a FBI email under my cousins a FBI agent

Plz dont ban this accounT LORD HUNTER i beg you ive rown up and im not playing these childish games anymore ive grown up ok man and for all of you other admins

Speak Me

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ruffles also i didnt hack his uo account he just plain gave me the info and he is a scammer him self so he had it coming to him so i ay forget about him yes i striped his account =] that is why he is pissed and calisto DOM is rocking legends mage wepon so i think cal is guilty as well he is the one after all who told me to do it =]:next::thumbup:

R

Ruffles

ruffles also i didnt hack his uo account he just plain gave me the info and he is a scammer him self so he had it coming to him so i ay forget about him yes i striped his account =] that is why he is pissed and calisto DOM is rocking legends mage wepon so i think cal is guilty as well he is the one after all who told me to do it =]:next::thumbup:
Beatenu, unfortunately you do many wrong things Calisto tells you to do.
Do you not have a mind of your own? Sorry chump, I think that those that use others as an excuse for their own bad behavior just don't have the balls to own up to their wrong doing. You are one of those people.

As I understand this...Legends is a thief, you stripped his account...that makes you also a thief. Now you say that Calisto TOLD you to strip Legends account so you did. That makes Calisto a thief as well. Beware Sonoma we have thieves among us.

R

Ruffles

Skully,

I couldn't bring myself to post a reply to you within the same post as Beatenu's so you get your own reply :)

I understand that people have different reasons for using the house during fights. For me it is one of the tools for survival. Doesn't make me a worse or better PvPer. It is a non-issue except when someone brings me into the argument.

I recognize that people that come to Fel, take risks in the game. Whether or not they are my mates or my enemies, most of them I respect just for being there. I am still learning so many things in this game, especially in PvP, though have learned tons in PvM as well. PvP is much harder because the human factor behind the 'toon has so many variables to deal with for attacking as well as staying alive.

Starting a new character is always hard, especially in the beginning. Yes, you have killed me more than a few time on your other 'toons. And most likely you will on this new one. I think I was just as surprised as you were when I killed you :p. Of course for me though it ws a happy surprise :p

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let the excuses and backpeddling commence. And before you start ripping it apart, THERE'S TONS MORE WHERE THIS CAME FROM. hahaha I don't think I've seen so many dead SCAM bodies in one place since um, well, I guess there always are aren't there? What's this storm that's coming bs? Cause according to my screenshots and what I saw with my own eyes, cop just ROLLED SCAM in Destard doing a harry...

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't say something like we won or what ever I already said that above yes you won a despise from COP woop-de-do 3 hours to take a spawn from COP some feat. I don't need to boust about taking a spawn we do it so much. Take a harrower from us one day that would be a feat.
But when it really counts COP 2 Harrowers and SCAM 0. If you want to play with the big boys WarUltima you need to do Harrowers and hold them instead of losing them. Have a nice day!
hows it feel?

more to come.....

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let the excuses and backpeddling commence. And before you start ripping it apart, THERE'S TONS MORE WHERE THIS CAME FROM. hahaha I don't think I've seen so many dead SCAM bodies in one place since um, well, I guess there always are aren't there? What's this storm that's coming bs? Cause according to my screenshots and what I saw with my own eyes, cop just ROLLED SCAM in Destard doing a harry...
you sir are delusional.

S

Skullcollector

A res kill… your proud of your RES kill…figures. Well once again not only are you a coward but your WRONG, we won the fight and took the harry. See you bailed out once you got your screen shot of a res kill on me and that’s to me is hilarious! The funny thing is ruffles is STILL better than you for you only got a res kill and never showed your face again rest of the night. Your so brave lol. Well at least you can now say after 7 years you got your “kill”…HAHAHA. One more thing I see you joined SL…HAHAHA figures.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A res kill… your proud of your RES kill…figures. Well once again not only are you a coward but your WRONG, we won the fight and took the harry. See you bailed out once you got your screen shot of a res kill on me and that’s to me is hilarious! The funny thing is ruffles is STILL better than you for you only got a res kill and never showed your face again rest of the night. Your so brave lol. Well at least you can now say after 7 years you got your “kill”…HAHAHA. One more thing I see you joined SL…HAHAHA figures.
How'd I know you'd cry res kill? So when I chased you to the other side of your guilds fields, and you ran to your girlfriends, and stopped to try to dismount, and got disarm owned... that's a res kill. Yea ok. What a noob. Hey by the way, I got about 4 more shots of you dead. I'll post them tomorrow, I'm too tired from killing SCAM and COP. I switched targets after a few SCAM when I was in COP's vent and heard, "Oh god, Vhinn's here, watch where you res." 6 stats later and about 6 of their blues dead, I think they learned their lesson. :) Oh yea Skull, I didn't die once... Cause I'm better than you.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dropping and say hi to you all from Korea Seoul airport.
I see cop got their harry WTFOMFGPWNT by Scam right after TMI made some ******** comments on how they can actually finish a harry if we have more than 3 people on.

That's a great omfg slap in the omgoose face right there TrustMeIsuck. Now you guys need to get your 50 men group ready when scam is doing a 5 men harry next time ok. Scam has yet to lose a harry even to the biggest zerg on sonoma so far. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good job there TMSuck.

Skull, we all know Vhinn, the only one think rez killing is skill across all UO shards including freeshards is probably Vhinn. I feel sorry for him, but hey that's who he is. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vhinn...LOL......You were and are a complete non-issue. Absolutely no-one on the entire shard even thinks of you. You should really think about that for a few moments.

SCAM rolled COP hard and took their Harry. But..the folks who actually have friends, unlike yourself..had an awesome fight with COP loosing massively...again..as usual. The slaughter on both sides was heavy but the COP bodies piled up so much more that at the end, their members just gave up. The fact they were even able to get a few scrolls was due to nothing but pure blind luck. We took everything else. COP was so butt hurt that they kinda just hung around the scene of their deaths in utter shock. They looked like the walking wounded coming off some battlefield. They then headed out to Goldies place and hung out as we laughed our asses off at them. They had to be wondering how such superior numbers, with multiple dragons were just completely and utterly destroyed.

You.. on the other hand..sat all alone, with no-one..and were the proverbial flea on the ass of real players that we will refer to as the elephants. Good job..you must be so proud of yourself, maybe you can put that on your ingame resume. No-one...truly no-one... paid any attention to you at all...as usual. You were, as usual, as worthless as a dry third tit on a rooster.

It might be time for you to think about quitting or moving off the shard. Maybe you can convince some players who don't know you that you are something above zero...at least for a little while. This entire shard knows you completely suck at this game and are not a player worth even looking at and can't be trusted as an ingame friend I am sure you are a "fine and wonderful person in real life", but in this game..there are very few at a lower level than you. We are all glad that we are not like you ingame.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see TMI thinks everyone is like him. Sorry kiddo, feel free to check my IP, between the a few posts of mine you will see several non-masked, non-proxied IP from 3 different country. We all know you are a gentle guy and enjoy taking care of your parents in UO from the basement of their Large Tower.:thumbsup: you know like protect them from angry Scams or something, it has nothing to do with TMI's IRL life, strict UO stuff here.:party:

I am waiting for my flight transfer and has to sit here for 5 hours. I will be back home in about 23 hours, I cant wait to get back and pwn some noobs. It's a pity that I missed out on the great cop harry face pwning.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't come here to respond to Vhinn's garbage (remember what I said about that idiot thing guys and girls). I also didn't come here to gloat. I came here to thank COP for the best night of fighting that I have had in UO in quite sometime.

Thanks

Bear/Germ

Off topic: Any Steeler fans out there??? 3 more days!!!!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The slaughter on both sides was heavy but the COP bodies piled up so much more that at the end, their members just gave up. The fact they were even able to get a few scrolls was due to nothing but pure blind luck.
Yea, I'm sure this was all blind luck. This is EVERY scam dead. And they made it look, um, easy. I was listening to them laugh at you in their vent. They were actually WORRIED when I showed up, they CAME to kill you. haha And looks like they succeeded. I got more ownage where that came from too. They got 10 scrolls from what I heard... That's a little more than a few... Besides, I thought scam was so good they could do anything, including defend a harry? Guess that's all blown out of the water now huh? And what's this about RECRUITING FROM TI??? HAHAH I killed 3 TI tamers with 3 greater dragons in 3 seconds. Nice, recruiting from trammel. That's a desperation move if I ever heard one. Besides, I just playing around, came ONLY to kill Skull, which I "succeeded" in doing. I didn't die once, to scam or cop. And I statted 6 cop. I WOULD have statted 6 scam too if I wasn't SL, and that will be remedy'd, Ohhhhhh TODAY. :)

All dead scam.

More dead scam, including sonoma's self proclaimed finest archer. haha

Here's Sonoma's favorite cop noob spitting on scam corpses. haha

Kinda hard to deny photo evidence. SCAM got ROLLED. Maybe it's because you're big and round like an elephant? And a long nose cause you lie? I kinda thought maybe that's why you died so much... I was laughing so hard that you guys died to those archer noobs in COP, that I almost couldn't play enough to kill you. Almost.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart:

Maybe so, but all the screenshots I'm gonna post say otherwise. haha Besides, you should probly goto harrys on a red before you talk to people who play reds... :/

classic, just be more clueless next time.. all in combat are orange do you not know that? besides..

was my character of choice. in destard.. outnumbered in a choke...
alchemy, 50 ep, archery, balanced with 40+ hit area, plus lightning are strike= devistation.

S

Skullcollector

How'd I know you'd cry res kill? So when I chased you to the other side of your guilds fields, and you ran to your girlfriends, and stopped to try to dismount, and got disarm owned... that's a res kill. Yea ok. What a noob. Hey by the way, I got about 4 more shots of you dead. I'll post them tomorrow, I'm too tired from killing SCAM and COP. I switched targets after a few SCAM when I was in COP's vent and heard, "Oh god, Vhinn's here, watch where you res." 6 stats later and about 6 of their blues dead, I think they learned their lesson. :) Oh yea Skull, I didn't die once... Cause I'm better than you.
OMG now you’re resorting to straight out lying Bal. When you res killed me I died two minutes earlier from a wild super dragon and when I res you popped out of hiding and killed me naked. And now you claim you chased me down! Liar! Well now I know how low Bal will go to TRY to get some fame and brag about a res kill. This is my last post responding to your posts Bal since your nothing but a liar. Again you post screen shots and make up your OWN story for them regardless of the truth. The funny thing is after your res kill I still was not in stat and was able to continue fighting cop since you went SL like a chicken. As you say I just lost what little respect for you because you have to lie to make yourself look good when we all know you were nothing but a coward res killing both sides. One last thing, a lot of the bodies on both sides (cop and scam) were to those stupid dragons so if you want to be truthful…the wild dragons owned cop and scam!

S

Skullcollector

I just playing around, came ONLY to kill Skull
HAHAHAHA and you STILL couldnt do it when i am dressed and at full health. Well maybe in the next 7 years you will get something besides a res kill on me. And if you want to keep lieing about the kill is even funnier to me since the only way you can kill me is with a LIE. Live with it coward boy, you truely are a joke.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bal, iv always said id never seen you in game, ever. and last night i saw you rez kill a few people and lost it cause i realized what your style of pvp was. but just for the record these are pics from beginning to end of the fight where you say we got rolled. this was not our harrower we took it and finished it. last one says it all.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a noob, I suck, I know it! Everyone kills me, I'm ashamed to call myself a pvper.
Because of your mouth, and your lies, I am now Minax. I thought COP would like the extra advantage. And since putting all of SCAM in stat is easy, I'm sure they'll LOVE having my help. haha You should learn to keep your mouth shut, by the way, I'm going to give some in cop my ICQ, so when they are fighting you, I'll be there. From now on. Enjoy losing more. haha And all I see there is a couple random cop dead with a bunch of fields... my shots show ALL OF SCAM DEAD. I don't know how you can think fielding something off and holding it for a few minutes makes you good....

S

Skullcollector

Because of your mouth, and your lies, I am now Minax. I thought COP would like the extra advantage. And since putting all of SCAM in stat is easy, I'm sure they'll LOVE having my help. haha You should learn to keep your mouth shut, by the way, I'm going to give some in cop my ICQ, so when they are fighting you, I'll be there. From now on. Enjoy losing more. haha And all I see there is a couple random cop dead with a bunch of fields... my shots show ALL OF SCAM DEAD. I don't know how you can think fielding something off and holding it for a few minutes makes you good....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!....Liar.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously Skull, you don't have to bow at my feet. I don't require my lessers to bow. I believe your seven guild mates in this screenshot love that you bow to your betters tho.

S

Skullcollector

Seriously Skull, you don't have to bow at my feet. I don't require my lessers to bow. I believe your seven guild mates in this screenshot love that you bow to your betters tho.
HAHA AHHH HAHAHAH AAAHHHHH HAHAHA... please stop my side is hurting...HAHAHA

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll join in on this...

AHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAAAA...LAWLS...AHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. VHINN....BAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAAHAAAAAA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAAHHAAAAA...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL..BAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA...PvP....BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAA........

Whew..wipes tears of laughter from eyes...now THAT is funny!!!

:thumbdown:

As a side note, thanx for the screenies Six. It clearly shows what a complete liar Vhinn is , not that anyone didn't already know. I challenge TMI or KMS or any of the primary PvPers in COP (except Ruffles who we already know plays very clean..*tips hat*) to post clean game pics...LOL!! That is a challenge I will not loose..ever. Even with all those "enhancements" ..they still get so completely rolled consistently. It must be downright frustrating. :loser::loser:

R

Ruffles

I must say I agree with BBear, yesterday was so MUCH fun.

I disagree with War...COP didn't get pwned...we got lumps yes, and not just from scam. But, we had lotsa good fighting and still got out with at least 4 +25's. Not too darn bad.

Oh, and we did it starting with 12 people, I think we were down to 8, due to the late hour in the states when it ended. I counted minimum 22 scam plus TI, which I didn't count. So the storm is TI?? *chuckles*

Oh I should go back and repost where you said you will ONLY very skilled PvPers. Changed your mind on that one too, huh? hahhhahhaahahahaha

You were also saying that too many in a one guild ruins PvP...looks like you swept that under the rug as well...HAHAHAHAHA

Oh and Widow? Let's expand that screenshot challenge to ALL PvPers, scam, r6os, EVERYONE!! FULL taskbar and bottom bars...go on I DARE ya!!

S

Skullcollector

Oh, and we did it starting with 12 people, I think we were down to 8, due to the late hour in the states when it ended. I counted minimum 22 scam plus TI, which I didn't count. So the storm is TI?? *chuckles*
It was a lot of fun. At our max we had 12 scam and 2 TI and as the fight went on we lost a few to. We NEVER had 22 on at once. What you may have seen was us cycling through our faction chars as needed for instances I was on skull for fielding and then skullcollector for fighting at different times during that fight. I think the wild dragons won the fight for they got more kills than you guys or us! The dragons made this fight very tuff for both sides. Cant wait for the next one…

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I switched chars cause I got statted and I blow.
Now you're tellin it like it is! Yea I killed you at LEAST twice, and I'm sl. I saw you dead from cop AT LEAST 5 times... so I know you were in stat CONSTANTLY. haha I was there for a good 1.5 to 2 hours and I saw COP completely thrashing SCAM... and everytime I was killing a SCAM, one other SCAM would run up, see his buddy getting owned, and LEAVE. haha

S

Skullcollector

Now you're tellin it like it is! Yea I killed you at LEAST twice, and I'm sl. I saw you dead from cop AT LEAST 5 times... so I know you were in stat CONSTANTLY. haha
Lies, lies and more lies. You were right about cop stating me and killing my mage several times but at the same time I got several kills myself. I see you have now altered quotes twice by me but again you lie so much anymore its expected from you.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and Widow? Let's expand that screenshot challenge to ALL PvPers, scam, r6os, EVERYONE!! FULL taskbar and bottom bars...go on I DARE ya!!
I dont even think KMS/TMI/Ruff and those who in COP that PvP slightly above the rest of cop can make it thru "no taskbar, clean ingame window only" challenge.

I have an idea for them. Get another PC, and when they get a kill quickly log off their main PC and use the alternate PC with clean UO copy and take a screenshot. I know it will not work if you want to go for a kill shot, or journal shot. But you can make up stories like Vhinn, since everytime he posts a screenie with journal it shows he's rez killing, and now he learned it and try to avoid the journal part therefore it gives him more room in making **** up as usual in order to make himself look better than Sugar, not like Sonoma dont already know...

Ruffles, so cops didnt get pwnt, who started the harry? and who finished it?
Good game.

btw I am back in town.

Six nice screenies there, all those shots with corpses, and no VHINN? WTF??? He said he rolled Scam from beginning to the end yet he's not even in one of those 50 screenshots you posted? And he just sit around and watched you kill that harry and walk all the scrolls out? As I said nooblet vhinn, if you are going to lie, make sure people didnt catch the truth on screenshots (other than Ruffles most cops cannot post screenshots without consequence, but be careful because we do have people that's taking screenshots constantly). Next time lie more carefully. Nice try tho. :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Six nice screenies there, all those shots with corpses but 1 or 2 kill shots only, and no VHINN? WTF??? He must have rolled Scam from beginning to the end yet he's not even in one of those 50 screenshots you posted? It's because he's so good.
I know right? I did get a few of you too tho, and I knew you'd cry OMG we dont die! So I walked around and just took pictures of pretty SCAM corpses that cop left behind. When you ventured out from behind your wall of para fields long enough to die that is, and before cop took the harry and got their 10 scrolls off it too. I even threw a bunch of cop into stat and they STILL whooped you. I wonder how it's going to go NEXT time now that I'm in MINAX and I'm stating YOU instead. Have fun with that.

S

Skullcollector

I know right? I did get a few of you too tho, and I knew you'd cry OMG we dont die! So I walked around and just took pictures of pretty SCAM corpses that cop left behind. When you ventured out from behind your wall of para fields long enough to die that is, and before cop took the harry and got their 10 scrolls off it too. I even threw a bunch of cop into stat and they STILL whooped you. I wonder how it's going to go NEXT time now that I'm in MINAX and I'm stating YOU instead. Have fun with that.
Wow, you said cop won the harry and we got wiped out when you left the fight. The pic of skullcollector dead was to a pair of wild super dragons AFTER the harry died. I was running thru to see if any more cop were on to kill and I got flame breath spammed. I never died on my archer to a player all night, never stated. So after your res kill on my mage you just stayed hidden the entire time? You were not seen again after your res kill yet you were still there HAHAHA. Wow this is getting better every screen shot. Your lieing so much now I KNOW I have gotten under your skin. You can’t stop lieing…FUNNY!

R

Ruffles

I dont even think KMS/TMI/Ruff and those who in COP that PvP slightly above the rest of cop can make it thru "no taskbar, clean ingame window only" challenge.
The biggest challenge with you is actually geting you to read the damn posts. The other challenge I put forth is for ALL PvPers to post the whole screen shots...not just COP, scam TOO!!. Not cool, Widow, to just target a couple of select people.

Is that easy enough to understand, War.

I don't think many here will take that challege though...including War.

I have an idea for them. Get another PC, and when they get a kill quickly log off their main PC and use the alternate PC with clean UO copy and take a screenshot....[insert blathering]
Is that what you do War?

Ruffles, so cops didnt get pwnt, who started the harry? and who finished it?
Good game.
Were you there War? Nope...but I was to the very end :) I think I know more first hand than you do what happened.
Getting pwnt is going belly up when raided...
COP got the Harry past half health and scam & TI finished it off.
We all got scrolls...
Both sides fought to the end... it was a very good fight and lots of FUN for ALL.

Six nice screenies there, all those shots with corpses, and no VHINN? WTF???
He's the grey llama in some at the center of the screenshot or the guy in the green robe...can't you see him?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, you said cop won the harry and we got wiped out when you left the fight. The pic of skullcollector dead was to a pair of wild super dragons AFTER the harry died. I was running thru to see if any more cop were on to kill and I got flame breath spammed. I never died on my archer to a player all night, never stated. So after your res kill on my mage you just stayed hidden the entire time? You were not seen again after your res kill yet you were still there HAHAHA. Wow this is getting better every screen shot. Your lieing so much now I KNOW I have gotten under your skin. You can’t stop lieing…FUNNY!
I think you missed the part where I killed you. Read again. And all the screenshots, where I'm killing COP and SCAM. I think you need glasses, cause seriously, I never saw you kill ONE PERSON the whole time I was there, in um, 2 hours... and I was on the right side where you hid behind walls and SCAM and still died, a LOT. So no matter what you say, I got a SWEET shot of you dying SURROUNDED by your guild. You're just pissed you can't top that. haha

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The biggest challenge with you is actually geting you to read the damn posts. The other challenge I put forth is for ALL PvPers to post the whole screen shots...not just COP, scam TOO!!. Not cool, Widow, to just target a couple of select people.

Is that easy enough to understand, War.

I don't think many here will take that challege though...including War.

Is that what you do War?

Were you there War? Nope...but I was to the very end :) I think I know more first hand than you do what happened.
Getting pwnt is going belly up when raided...
COP got the Harry past half health and scam & TI finished it off.
We all got scrolls...
Both sides fought to the end... it was a very good fight and lots of FUN for ALL.

He's the grey llama in some at the center of the screenshot or the guy in the green robe...can't you see him?
I will be glad to take that challenge, and I will.

I am afraid that cops cannot do the same. I dont mean those completely nooblet pos cop tho, but I know at least KMS and TMI and Ruff cannot. It's quite easy to place candabras around their recall points and block off the entire cop house just to see them zoom in there, I know I know they lagged so the client got bugged out right :thumbsup:. I post plenty screenshots taskbars or not I have yet seem TMI posting anything other than journal text only. Vhinn is even better with a weird E symbol but that's something different I know he just changed the icon for his ICQ to that one because it looks cooler.

Oh little Ruffles, most if not all of my screenshots are 1v1 and legit kill shots (please scroll back and see the one I faceplanted KMS 1v1, cant do that if I switch PC can I), Id love to to switch PC if I have to go as low as TMI, but I dont have to, and I prefer posting 1v1 kill shot including my journal with no strings or fake stories attached. And I have proven it over and over with my past screenshots. I will be taking some full screenshots since this seems to be the only excuse you can come up to cover the fact that KMS can run thru my 125 candabra stacks.

Its really pointless Ruffles, if that's the only excuse you can come up for your fight leaders, everyone can click an icon off (including vhinn) their task bar and take a screenshot. What's really sad is some people cant even do that... now THAT's pathetic.

Even tho they can run thru stuff i normally cannot I am not refering to anything illegal. Client can get lagged, and weird things happen, and people like Vhinn likes to switch their icon picture of ICQ to something they perfer. I think everyone in UO play legit but Id like to see TMI and KMS posting screenies like me and six, they are of course not doing anything wrong at all.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At Vhinn:

BAHAHAHAHAAAAA,,,LOOOLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ....HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAA...RRRRROOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLL.............HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAA....

That's is the entire shard laughing at your pathetic inability to stay away from lies and your complete lack of any semblance of pvp abilities. Hurry up and join COP, you are a perfect fit for them. Ruffles..see what you can do to get him in as quick as possible. His begging is kind of embarrassing to watch.

You sir...suck. :loser:

Have a nice day.

R

Ruffles

Even tho they can run thru stuff i normally cannot I am not refering to anything illegal. Client can get lagged, and weird things happen, and people like Vhinn likes to switch their icon picture of ICQ to something they perfer. I think everyone in UO play legit but Id like to see TMI and KMS posting screenies like me and six, they are of course not doing anything wrong at all.
Just because you THINK you can get around the rules of the forums by saying you aren't discussing the "things that must not be discussed" doesn't mean that anyone with half a brain can't see what you are doing. If you want to discuss the "things that must not be discussed", lets take it to PM's so that that we both don't get a ban, ok?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At Vhinn:
I LOVE YOU AND WORSHIP YOU, I LOVE YOU AND WORSHIP YOU! You sir, own me, and my guild, and they can't touch you. You kill us without regard for our numbers, solo, and I sir, bow at your feet. The deft way in which you kill us using a crappy character, makes us so envious of your skill, we have started to do it too, and have made all stealthers that we suck at. PLUS, we all made archers, cause we um, get our butts kicked by them. I salute you, the great pvper on Sonoma. *worship* *worship*

Have a nice day.
Awwww thanks Widow. I didn't know you cared. How nice. Bow enough Skull and you too can be part of the Balinor Fan Club that Widow spearheaded. I'll considering your application at a later date.

Y

Yamihefty

Seriously now
Ruffles for one u were not there tell the end. Vhinn ur in lama form in most those pix so stop trying to take credit for wat u didnt do. The boat thing was so funny i loved it, but see theres a difference i dont get mad when i die i keep fighting, but cop on the other hand has plenty of accounts with alts and double client while in stat on another cara. Some of us dont have the luxery of doin that. Hey war Ill be glad to do a open toolbar challenge any day matter of fack ill just take a screen shot next time i kill someone.

And stop trying to tell me different that cop dont do anything illegal, Just remember this message from the freindly Legolas/Luther and remember i was in cop for months i no wat goes down. O yea ruffles i forgot to tell u thanks for the sourcerers suit u dropped to me a while ago. the 25 mill came in handy.

P.S. Qualifications to get in COP= Ninjitsu/Stealth/Tamer/ A Bow Ur in

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vhinn ur in lama form in most those pix so stop trying to take credit for wat u didnt do.
You're probly not in cop because another qualification is reading comprehension. I specifically say that in a lot of those shots, I walked around and took pictures of the scam corpses because I knew they'd deny getting owned. A little reading on your part would save me a lot of time edgimacating you.

Y

Yamihefty

Yea i understand that but i dont pay attention to anything u say cause whenever u open ur mouth its always a lie so i just saw the pictures and commented. i dont read ur post cause wat u say dont matter. Ask anyone on this shard. untill u can duel someone then i suggest u stop posting all the screen shots of ppl, plus on top of that u have takin credit for someone else killing someone.

S

Skullcollector

Awwww thanks Widow. I didn't know you cared. How nice. Bow enough Skull and you too can be part of the Balinor Fan Club that Widow spearheaded. I'll considering your application at a later date.
Another altered quote by vhinn/Bal in his post. Liar liar liar…The more you post the less anyone seems to care what you say. You are afraid of the truth for it would show your nothing more than a res killing coward.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another altered quote by vhinn/Bal in his post. Liar liar liar…The more you post the less anyone seems to care what you say. You are afraid of the truth for it would show your nothing more than a res killing coward.
It's ok Skull. While you keep telling yourself that, I'll keep increasing my kill and gold count on you. Thanks for donating.

T

TrustMeInc

My response about the Harrower.

Let keep things in mind when COP took SCAMs harrower we got all 32 scrolls. SCAM only got 8-10 at the most if even that. COP while fighting SC”PAS/TI”M took out the first harrower and all the tentacles and got the true harrower down to ¼ life. Also to top it off it was in Destard the easiest “D” to raid if it was anywhere else it would have been a wrap for COP.

But yes it was taken from us and we got 4 25s and two guys said +20 and other said +5 etc. So I know SCAM didn’t get **** off that.
The big question is why didn’t SCAM heal it? I am guessing fighting COP for 4 hours may have been too much for them.

Anyone can raid dastard its easy. But I must say that it was a fun fights we had about 8-10 guys SCAM had 15+ when I counted and they still got rocked. I am not crying numbers just pointing out the fact how SCAM says they are a small group of elite pvper is a bunch of BS. They are a ZREG out numbering COP on many of most recent fights.

It went like this. COP popped harrower SCAM raided died. SCAM raided again took it. COP came back too it from them. SCAM came back took it from us. At that point the harrower only had ¼ life left. SCAM did not heal it back up. The End.

Also since they are doing these new patches I have been laggy as hell. I am sure both side had the same problem.

The fact of the matter is was an fn fun night in Destard.

Status
Not open for further replies.