Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Hmmm... just Food for thought...

What are everyone's immediate Goals when SA goes out?

Personally...

-Train Mysticism
-Train Imbuing
-Get a good grip on and the uber Gimpness that will result and start changing stuff around
-Imbue to perfection whatever I feel will be worth it...

Anyone else ? (I put this here bc there's no limit to the amount of **** we can give ea. other etc.. lol)

T

ThraximusZog

You are not even a pvper trax, you never have been. You couldn’t beat anyone who plays in fel, even the stealthers will rock you. And your war…Bal and I went 11-0 against you before you “dropped” the war. Then you said we quit and you didn’t show your face again for months. You can only kill people who don’t know how to defend themselves and your signature move is disarm…that’s it. I wouldn’t call anyone who plays in fel a bad pvpers Trax until you learn to pvp yourself. As long as you have been playing I would have thought you would have picked pvp up by now… I was wrong.

Yes I am not the best pvper but I have beaten both of you a zillion times 1on1 before I quit pvp and started fighting wars on other games and servers because only ppl left on sonoma are the drags of a forgotten golden age of pvp. That war was a short one if I recall. The final score was 75 to 12 Zog in the lead. A comrade has the screens he took of the war because we have a record of all Sonoma wars (well most of em, not the stupid ones) For 4 years straight ZOG would be the only guild to war ppl because 90% of u trammie pvpers wouldn't dare fight us.

PKP or the fake one? sometimes I get the two mixed together with PAS and COP, all the same type of ****ty pvpers to us. If ZOG ever returns here I will gear up again with the modern stuff and we will fight anyone as always. Take your shots at me and my guild on a message board like most PA$ type of people do, cus when ZOG is roll'n in full force we easily win all battles.

I still can't believe nobody wars on Sonoma still, that is the best part of UO!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Yes I am not the best pvper but I have beaten both of you a zillion times 1on1 before I quit pvp and started fighting wars on other games and servers because only ppl left on sonoma are the drags of a forgotten golden age of pvp. That war was a short one if I recall. The final score was 75 to 12 Zog in the lead. A comrade has the screens he took of the war because we have a record of all Sonoma wars (well most of em, not the stupid ones) For 4 years straight ZOG would be the only guild to war ppl because 90% of u trammie pvpers wouldn't dare fight us.

PKP or the fake one? sometimes I get the two mixed together with PAS and COP, all the same type of ****ty pvpers to us. If ZOG ever returns here I will gear up again with the modern stuff and we will fight anyone as always. Take your shots at me and my guild on a message board like most PA$ type of people do, cus when ZOG is roll'n in full force we easily win all battles.

I still can't believe nobody wars on Sonoma still, that is the best part of UO!
You've never beaten anyone. Go fantasize somewhere else please.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
VHINN Said:
You've never beaten anyone. Go fantasize somewhere else please.
Did VHINN really just say this???? lol. The guy who's idea of PvP is

"HAHA... another Reskill!!! Ummm... I mean KILL!!! "

*Sighs*........

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
VHINN Said:

Did VHINN really just say this???? lol. The guy who's idea of PvP is

"HAHA... another Reskill!!! Ummm... I mean KILL!!! "

*Sighs*........
Awww, did I res kill you? I'm say sorry, but HAHAHAHAH

T

TrustMeInc

Widow Maker i just found out who you play and I couldn't stop laughing in vent after all the post you post man too funny. You play Violent Mood and Silent Snake man you die more then anyone in SCAM. Thank you for the laugh.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Widow Maker i just found out who you play and I couldn't stop laughing in vent after all the post you post man too funny. You play Violent Mood and Silent Snake man you die more then anyone in SCAM. Thank you for the laugh.
Yea I got a good laugh out of one of them noobs being Joe Lord too. haha Even tho he seemed like an ok guy... noob. :)

T

ThraximusZog

Sir, Joe Lord has killed more people than you have on your best day. Balior or whatever you call yourself have only shown up when major wars have been going on and off in the early days, and sucked hard. Now days aka vhinn or whatever u call ur noob self may be considered a "good" pvper in AOS standards but thats between you and the noobs, real pvpers could careless that your a nerd with no life. Right Hunter? lol..

Zog Heil!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
Sir, Joe Lord has killed more people than you have on your best day. Balior or whatever you call yourself have only shown up when major wars have been going on and off in the early days, and sucked hard. Now days aka vhinn or whatever u call ur noob self may be considered a "good" pvper in AOS standards but thats between you and the noobs, real pvpers could careless that your a nerd with no life. Right Hunter? lol..

Zog Heil!
Erm....

Lets leave real life out of this guys and please play nice with eachother.

Take all of these warnings to heart.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
:p
Erm....

Lets leave real life out of this guys and please play nice with eachother.

Take all of these warnings to heart.
I love how the weak minded try to go with real life insults when they have nothing else to come back with. Sad really. The trammel threads are a back button away Thrax. They're calling you to come home.

S

Skullcollector

Im not sure why you are laughing TMI, even in fights where you guys have overwhelming numbers you still get a few of your characters stated every time. And you are truly the foulest person in fel right now. You are a poor sport when you lose and even worse when you win. You said to me last night I was a coward and other choice words for playing a stealther, this makes your ENTIRE guild cowards since they play stealthers as their main characters. I have been playing a stealther for a week now and you say the crap you do, to me that’s even funnier than anyone dieing to your guilds numbers. I guess if the only way I could win were if we had at least double the numbers I would be grumpy to…Then again if we had double the numbers I would never die like you do every fight.

T

ThraximusZog

yall do it lol, just if I attempt or even hint at it the mods throw down the hammer on me.

hope to get this thread locked because its garbage

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Just so we're clear here Harry, I was owning Vok left and right, he almost died 3 or 4 times. Then he had to call in 4 people to gank me. There was no one on one there at all. You are hider/stealth/ninja/dismount noobs. You're cop.

M

Madchild

Just so we're clear here Harry, I was owning Vok left and right, he almost died 3 or 4 times. Then he had to call in 4 people to gank me. There was no one on one there at all. You are hider/stealth/ninja/dismount noobs. You're cop.

VHINN you know better then that .

call us stealthing noobs taming crack pots if you must

but never ,,never never say harry is like us i am insulted .

just so we are clear here harry is not part of cop we wont go that low again .

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
VHINN you know better then that .

call us stealthing noobs taming crack pots if you must

but never ,,never never say harry is like us i am insulted .

just so we are clear here harry is not part of cop we wont go that low again .
Well I can't call them R6 either because I don't think R6 has any ninja dog archer stealthers? hmmm... I know one thing, that Vok character, does a whole lot of nothing but run and dismount. He's a total noob. HAHA

T

Trinsauce

So Rasputin, Mendo and myself were sittin at Yew gate talkin to fish... Wasn't a friendly chat as we discover he hates R60S more than any other guild on Sonoma... Imagine that we're the most hated guild not SCAM... Us...

So here comes SCAM noone attacking him for whatever reason til big bad Juicy gets on screen... lol then here comes the chest thumping... "I'm the best pvper in all of UO" "Are u afraid of a 1on1" "no" "are you?" So they gate to Wrong to settle this epeen measuring contest...

The fight wages on for a good 10-15 mins... Fish is casting fields left and right summoning and all this other bull**** that was never a part of dueling but hey it's AOS anyone who dueled in the past would know the rules of a duel... but anyway in the end Fish finally gets Juicy dead... Didn't even talk **** either... respected him enough not to loot or rez kill... what do yall think SCAM does at this point???????????

Their pride hurt because they're best pvper was laying down face down ass up, they proceed to gank him 8 on 1... another reason why it's pointless to duel anymore... people get their feelings/pride hurt and their guild jumps u... sad sad day...

pretty pathetic how far down pvp has gone if u ask me...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Who is fish? And what kind of mage dueling with fields and summons and prot strangle other than tmi? I mean i wasnt there but id love to see a screenshot to show you arent making **** up (sorry but you have a heavy tendency of telling lies as seem in many of your posts), no offense please be kindly and submit a screenshot.

I am pretty sure juicey probably fought to death without leaving screen even tho the other party is clearly taking advantages of a fake dueling(he was field fighting). Knowing juicey he will fight to death even tho it's clear that the other party is using field fighting rules in duel. And if juicey would go as low as that low life fish guy INGAME he would have offscreened. I see nothing but a true dueler who fought to the last second versus dirty little cheating mage ingame. Of course fish need to respect him because 90% of the dexer seeing mage going so low in a duel would have walked away.

Scams will of course gank him because we hate cheated duels.

I wasnt there but i can pretty much tell you what really happened.

I might as well bring my tamer mage with my super dragon (since he "duels" with a cheated rules GD should be allowed since he also has summons) and i will face plant him casting nothing but poison and weaken. Freaking low life cheaters ingame nowdays cant even leave dueling along. I feel so bad for whoever dueled that noob following property rules.

R

Ruffles

Let me understand this....War

You weren't there and you are making up what you THINK happened..and calling Trins a liar?

I beg your pardon, but the whole shard knows that SCAM will gank at duels given the opportunity. Not only that they will loot the bodies. Juicey lost ... big deal. What is worse is if he called in his guild in a temper tantrum. Not saying he did...sure looks like it though.

I challenge you to point out where Trins is lying in his posts...I have caught YOU in numerous lies on yours and each time proved you were lying.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Ha juicey explicitly requested a no rules fight and told me not to cry when i lost.

So i used whatever i felt like using. Yes i casted fields, yes i toggled protection at one point, and yes i summoned at one point. Although my summon appeared under the wrong roof...so it was to no avail. (btw i can't strangle i'm not a necro lol)

He was a bushido dexer in an ENCLOSED AREA. I didn't toggle prot or cast fields until about 5-6 minutes in, at which point i realized he was a complete tool. In that 5 or 6 minutes he should of had absolutely no trouble killing me if he were at all decent.

If anyone...and I mean anyone wants to pure mage duel me or field fight for gold or punkte, just let me know. I'm always down. So instead of crying here man up ladies. :)

M

Madchild

no rulz ?

you did as you should .... it was part of the skill and in your spell book .

and with that an idea for fight night mage duels if you want to ensure only aproved spells are used then hand out mage books with only aproved spells in them .

mages leave your books at home and put recall scrolls in your rune books

T

Trinsauce

Who is fish? And what kind of mage dueling with fields and summons and prot strangle other than tmi? I mean i wasnt there but id love to see a screenshot to show you arent making **** up (sorry but you have a heavy tendency of telling lies as seem in many of your posts), no offense please be kindly and submit a screenshot.

I am pretty sure juicey probably fought to death without leaving screen even tho the other party is clearly taking advantages of a fake dueling(he was field fighting). Knowing juicey he will fight to death even tho it's clear that the other party is using field fighting rules in duel. And if juicey would go as low as that low life fish guy INGAME he would have offscreened. I see nothing but a true dueler who fought to the last second versus dirty little cheating mage ingame. Of course fish need to respect him because 90% of the dexer seeing mage going so low in a duel would have walked away.

Scams will of course gank him because we hate cheated duels.

I wasnt there but i can pretty much tell you what really happened.

I might as well bring my tamer mage with my super dragon (since he "duels" with a cheated rules GD should be allowed since he also has summons) and i will face plant him casting nothing but poison and weaken. Freaking low life cheaters ingame nowdays cant even leave dueling along. I feel so bad for whoever dueled that noob following property rules.
ty for confirming u r the idiot every one of us thought u were... U can't comment on something u know absolutely nothing about... kthxdrivethru

care to comment on how R6 had both COP and SCAM both hiding in their houses at the same time with only 6 of us??? COP had 8 SCAM had 6... go figure... wait 2 of them were stealth archers... seems SCAM is getting a lot more of those by the day... and u call us COP II... look in the mirror kiddies... we have 1 stealth archer... count it... ONE...

T

TrustMeInc

Yep same thing happened with Peon was dueling him 1v1 both useing pots apples he was a necro mage I was pure mage he started summonings revs he did it about 3 times so I summons a daemon owned 1v1. Again war ultima if you didn't read Peon started with the summonings. Still got owned 1v1.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Yep same thing happened with Peon was dueling him 1v1 both useing pots apples he was a necro mage I was pure mage he started summonings revs he did it about 3 times so I summons a daemon owned 1v1. Again war ultima if you didn't read Peon started with the summonings. Still got owned 1v1.
*lol TMI*

Scribe/Ninja Mage w/ DP stars VS Necro mage. You didn't CAST cure 1x in about 10 minutes of fighting & used 20+ apples. After realizing the odds of running you out of apples were worse than winning the lotto I finally Rev'ed ya. At which point you prot Dispelled it & then about a minute later prot / Summoned Demon... The casting on the Demon > Rev but with you in Dexxer mode (weaken spamming & hit fireball weapon) while the Demon did the dmg I still didn't offscreen at your lameness.... Anyway, We both know the truth of the fight which was that as long as you HAVE apples your effectively a Scribe mage w/ hit fireball weapon vs regular mage and you still chugged at least 30 Cure pots lololol.....

I can generally soulstone to a scribe setup 1x / day... We can go scribe mages only with books a few times and see how much the no apples / petals / pots effects ya..... lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
*lol TMI*
I can generally soulstone to a scribe setup 1x / day... We can go scribe mages only with books a few times and see how much the no apples / petals / pots effects ya..... lol
Was that just a um.... excuse? Or crying? I can't decide. I shall have to think on this.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
*lol TMI*

Scribe/Ninja Mage w/ DP stars VS Necro mage. You didn't CAST cure 1x in about 10 minutes of fighting & used 20+ apples. After realizing the odds of running you out of apples were worse than winning the lotto I finally Rev'ed ya. At which point you prot Dispelled it & then about a minute later prot / Summoned Demon... The casting on the Demon > Rev but with you in Dexxer mode (weaken spamming & hit fireball weapon) while the Demon did the dmg I still didn't offscreen at your lameness.... Anyway, We both know the truth of the fight which was that as long as you HAVE apples your effectively a Scribe mage w/ hit fireball weapon vs regular mage and you still chugged at least 30 Cure pots lololol.....

I'll duel you...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
VHINN SAID:
Was that just a um.... excuse? Or crying? I can't decide. I shall have to think on this.

lol....

PS... My Vok char is a B to kill annoying dismounter.. but I do it better than anyone else lol.

1) Vok does not HAVE hiding or stealth
2) It was a 2 on 1 you and some R6 newbie on me & you failed badly
3) I dismounted both of you and you both died... lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
VHINN SAID:
1) Vok does not HAVE hiding or stealth
2) It was a 2 on 1 you and some R6 newbie on me & you failed badly
3) I dismounted both of you and you both died... lol
No what you did was run around like a little noob until 5 other scam showed up and did what you cant. I'm sure you enjoy being a dismounter tho. Have fun with that. :coco:

T

Trinsauce

Juss wanted to thank all participants in that brawl down in Despise tonight... it appeared as tho all sides were pretty even... only difference being COP and SCAM had multiple chars in factions fully geared to jump on so it looked like more kept coming in... twas very very fun... like 2 hours juss from the time R6 came down to dsp...

again most fun I've had in years...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
*sighs...* I only caught the last 10 minutes... Bleh...

How come Middle of the afternoon Saturday / Sunday NO ONE is on Sonoma ?? I kinda have the feeling that COP just will not log on unless KMS is out and about? Anyone else notice this ? IS it true? WHY ???

Anyway.. the fight was fun...all 10 minutes I caught of it lol.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
Some people have stuff to do in the middle of the day or just wish to do other stuff instead of UO?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Some people have stuff to do in the middle of the day or just wish to do other stuff instead of UO?
WRONG

Saturday / Sun are when MOST people have off and is the time MOST people typically have spare for other stuff.... so why doesn't this hold true for Slownoma ?? You said it yourself "Some"..... that doesn't explain why the largest guild on Sonoma who fields 12 people at 1am pst often enough fields ZERO people from say 11am-3pm on the WEEKEND..... it's a Valid question. I find it far more likely that all of COP is out Mining / Lumberjacking / Tram-ing it up etc.. until say KMS logs on ...

Has anyone seen cop out and about for a fight and NOT seen KMS on at the same time? Perhaps they get kicked from the guild if they go into combat without their fearless leader?? lol... I mean if they didn't have someone their telling them to all hide & get dismounts up and all kill's prepped ..... lol

T

TrustMeInc

WRONG

Saturday / Sun are when MOST people have off and is the time MOST people typically have spare for other stuff.... so why doesn't this hold true for Slownoma ?? You said it yourself "Some"..... that doesn't explain why the largest guild on Sonoma who fields 12 people at 1am pst often enough fields ZERO people from say 11am-3pm on the WEEKEND..... it's a Valid question. I find it far more likely that all of COP is out Mining / Lumberjacking / Tram-ing it up etc.. until say KMS logs on ...

Has anyone seen cop out and about for a fight and NOT seen KMS on at the same time? Perhaps they get kicked from the guild if they go into combat without their fearless leader?? lol... I mean if they didn't have someone their telling them to all hide & get dismounts up and all kill's prepped ..... lol
Ok ok enough fiction lets point out some facts.

Scam was recruiting more blues last night I saw blues turning into orange right in front of my eyes lol. Keep recruiting! Good job! roflmao

R

Ruffles

WRONG

Whoa... you put waaaaaayyy too much importance on a game over real life...you also assume way too much...

Between 11am - 3 pm Pac. Let's see it's warm there...go to the beach or park with family and friends, have a BBQ, picnics, rollerblade, go swimming, fishing, sailing, take a nap, go to a sports event, go to an early movie, the list is endless. If you see COP on that late is it usually because we are involved with REAL LIFE during the weekend day. Try it sometime...

BTW, Just who are YOU to tell anyone when and how to play?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
WRONG

Well, then maybe the largest guild wants to do other stuff on their day off :p

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
Some are busy doing yard work, watching sports (pre-season NFL and soon college football), spending time with the family, enjoying the sunshine, or doing other things. UO is just a game to be played when everything else has been finished.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

juicy a dexxer so he can only claim gimpness not pvp, i do believe chad worked him also... lol but he can only run a dexxer so the kid should get no respect :(....

i dont even think he has resist lol what a chump...

R

Ruffles

Ok ok enough fiction lets point out some facts.

Scam was recruiting more blues last night I saw blues turning into orange right in front of my eyes lol. Keep recruiting! Good job! roflmao
We already knew that r6 was recruiting from off shard, which was expected as they feel more comfortable in coming out of their house with multitudes ...but now the "anti-zerg" scam is also swelling its ranks as well? How funny!! I wonder what the "anti-zerg" is gonna do when it becomes the new zerg...start killing its own members?...ROFL

T

Transformer

WRONG

Is it really hard for you to accept that some of us do have a life besides UO?

NFL season is here. Also, it is very nice outside to not take advantage and go to the beach. Its lots of fun! You should try it!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
*Yawn* The clouds are gathering on the horizon...the weak are starting to run to shelter...the storm approaches...

S

Skullcollector

We already knew that r6 was recruiting from off shard, which was expected as they feel more comfortable in coming out of their house with multitudes ...but now the "anti-zerg" scam is also swelling its ranks as well? How funny!! I wonder what the "anti-zerg" is gonna do when it becomes the new zerg...start killing its own members?...ROFL
We guild 2 new players to scam and guild two others characters that are already in scam on alts and we are being called a zerg? Last night was the FIRST time in months we had most of our guild on and still was equal to or still less than R6 and cop and we are a zerg...funny. One day we had almost full force and you guys are crying about numbers...HYPOCRITES! COp has 10 to 15 on almost everyday and R6 isnt much behind that. For the last two weeks we haven’t been able to get more than 4 on at once and you guys are crying about one day of us at almost full force, WOW. I know why, last night we won BOTH the dispise fights and the fights in yew. I guess seeing that many scam on at once scars the crap out of you guys. Last night for the first time we all (cop scam and R6) had the same numbers (within 2 players) and scam won all the fights…who would have thought…

R

Ruffles

We guild 2 new players to scam and guild two others characters that are already in scam on alts and we are being called a zerg? Last night was the FIRST time in months we had most of our guild on and still was equal to or still less than R6 and cop and we are a zerg...funny.
I was speculating ....

One day we had almost full force and you guys are crying about numbers...HYPOCRITES!
Not crying...just looking at the irony.

COp has 10 to 15 on almost everyday and R6 isnt much behind that.
How do you know how many we have on at once that are actually playing...first someone complains that cop isn't on much and now you say that we have 10 to 15 .... interesting.

For the last two weeks we haven’t been able to get more than 4 on at once and you guys are crying about one day of us at almost full force, WOW. I know why, last night we won BOTH the dispise fights and the fights in yew. I guess seeing that many scam on at once scars the crap out of you guys.
It's a game, I don't cry over it. I was speculating and pointing out the irony of the situation...plain and simple.

Last night for the first time we all (cop scam and R6) had the same numbers (within 2 players) and scam won all the fights…who would have thought…
Remarkable...

*Yawn* The clouds are gathering on the horizon...the weak are starting to run to shelter...the storm approaches...
You are making a point?

T

Trinsauce

We guild 2 new players to scam and guild two others characters that are already in scam on alts and we are being called a zerg? Last night was the FIRST time in months we had most of our guild on and still was equal to or still less than R6 and cop and we are a zerg...funny. One day we had almost full force and you guys are crying about numbers...HYPOCRITES! COp has 10 to 15 on almost everyday and R6 isnt much behind that. For the last two weeks we haven’t been able to get more than 4 on at once and you guys are crying about one day of us at almost full force, WOW. I know why, last night we won BOTH the dispise fights and the fights in yew. I guess seeing that many scam on at once scars the crap out of you guys. Last night for the first time we all (cop scam and R6) had the same numbers (within 2 players) and scam won all the fights…who would have thought…

I find 2 things wrong with this post...

1st: R6 not too far behind the 10-15 on everyday??? get real... most of the time we're fighting with 5 people 7 max for maybe 20 mins...

2nd: For the past 2 weeks SCAM hasn't been able to field more than 4 at once??? get real again... ur missinformed brother... by far... maybe ur talking bout the visible SCAM perhaps??? We all know there's more and more stealthers by the week in that guild...

I believe SCAM now officially holds the COP II title not us any longer

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Naaa...it's the whole house hiding thing. No-one house hides like COP house hides...but your nickname came from your close 2nd :)

The sky is dark and strangers are riding into town...

T

Trinsauce

Naaa...it's the whole house hiding thing. No-one house hides like COP house hides...but your nickname came from your close 2nd :)

The sky is dark and strangers are riding into town...

nothing defines COP more than the amount of stealthers they have... therefore u truly do have a leg up on us in that department...

Ya know I've played this game a long long long time... and I've seen SCAM as well as many other people complain bout COP's tactics and templates (tamer/archer, stealth/acher)... Yet I also see SCAM and other people making the same templates as them... Why is that??? and why so hypocritical??? honestly... I'm juss curious is all... I don't run those templates and I still survive... if u don't think u can live with what u got u shouldn't be pvping...

S

Skullcollector

nothing defines COP more than the amount of stealthers they have... therefore u truly do have a leg up on us in that department...

Ya know I've played this game a long long long time... and I've seen SCAM as well as many other people complain bout COP's tactics and templates (tamer/archer, stealth/acher)... Yet I also see SCAM and other people making the same templates as them... Why is that??? and why so hypocritical??? honestly... I'm juss curious is all... I don't run those templates and I still survive... if u don't think u can live with what u got u shouldn't be pvping...
Trin if you go back and read past posts you will find your answers to your stealth question. We are being told every time we mention it that its part of the game and we need to get over it…well we did.Right now scams limited (atm) stealth crew is already MUCH better than cops stealthers EVER were. We are opening up to the possibilities of using all templates now and this is just the beginning of what’s to come. Ill bet very soon that cop and R6 will ally. Mark my words, its coming.

As far as surviving Trin, you have to leave the house to die so playing your game from inside a house is why you guys got the COPII title. Don’t tell me about surviving in pvp without the use of stealth. This is now day 8 of me playing a stealther and the previous 7 years were on archer or mage. This also goes for almost all the stealthers in scam now, it’s new to ALL of us. We were owning you guys and cop way before we made stealthers and now we have many more weapons in our arsenal to use…this is war.

T

Trinsauce

u will never see our 2 guilds ally... never not even if SCAM brings more people over to the shard... sorry bout ur logic skully... but again missinformed...

and ummm we're out of our house fighting u guys and COP all the time... don't pull that nonsense here... u know better...

I've always been for a small group of players together hence why I was in Waka for the longest time... waka broke apart from that huge alliance for the very same reason... we wanted ppl to kill...

Status
Not open for further replies.