• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh, now I see how people can lie to themselves and believe it. You are the perfect example. I will be posting evidences from now on just for you since you tell truth about as often as Beatnue, that is, almost never. And he also said we zerg them which never happened, and how we worked with cop which never happened, just like your raid there you said it was 3 scam + 7 III + other blues against 5 of you, and obviously never happened. Oh well we will see Beat Jr. :thumbsup:

*shakes head*
You and Ruffles must be talking about two different raids. The one she is talking about is the one where we raided III and Solid Snake was there as well trying to take pop shots at people. Towards the end, one or two COM (Rasp I know for sure) tried coming in from the front of DSP and were killed.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had a funny conversation last night I thought I'd share. This coming from the guy that said NO WAY THEY'D EVER ASK ME TO BE IN THEIR GUILD! haha Edit: For those having trouble reading text in images, there's a little magnifying glass in the bottom right of internet exploder. Click it and read on. Zooms you in.

WAIT FOR IT.... WAIT FOR IT...... HAHAHAH

F

Freya/Passion

Hahahaha I don't think he knew Lady Behlana is Vhinn.... and complete genius with the language filter.... But doesn't it sound like he's a ...Uhh I dunno a idiot and not really serious? I mean how many of us would run off to join up with someone that spells which like that? He was joking Vhinn Totally taking you for a ride, but It was nice...

And last time I check Ruffles Third legion worked with Cop to kill Scam, not the other way around. Its been awhile and things have changed but I know they were pretty upset about Steve and Hugo.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the laugh Vihn, I needed that.

As far as III helping COP or Scam, it seems to be who is on at the time. I know Spanky seems to always go after COP no matter what, and I'm beginning to wonder if I ran over his cat or shot his dog in real life or something since he seems to target one of my chars quite abit.

H

harrypotted III

...and you are surprised? I would be more surprised if he did show up.

Isn't it funny how people are look so different than we picture them in our mind's eye? I thought you were younger, but the Pinocchio nose fits you perfectly!
Patience there hasn't been anybody on to give me points. You'll get your duel.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03

PvP has been a bit off with everyone prepping and practicing SA, including myself.

Just wanted to make sure everyone remembers that COP and COP II still suck, always have sucked...and always will suck. :loser:

That is all.

COP and COP II R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

SA has been alot of fun testing out.

But don't forget $cam swallows... always has, always will. Cheers!

Snake's #1 complaint against other factions:

H

harrypotted III

SA has been alot of fun testing out.

But don't forget $cam swallows... always has, always will. Cheers!

I love how you take that screenshot from the house. Which only further proves our point that COP are nothing but house hiding nubs.

M

Madchild

tisk tisk so quick to judge people ...

look at the pic notice how she has scrolled all the way to the top to get it .

this tells me she ran into the house to get the screen shot

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Correct :)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

*POST KICK* ...
PvP FIGHT CLUB EVENT TODAY (Sun. 8/16/09)...
STARTS AT 1pm PACIFIC ... (3pm Central, 4pm Eastern) ...
Details found HERE ...

;)

H

harrypotted III

Or they all nuked him from the house and she just waited to take the screenshot? In that pic I can see at least 2 of them hiding in there.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I see 1 scam got turbo ganked by at least 3 cop. Quite possibly ganked on foot too. What a accomplishment.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL, show a dead scam member.. and those boys all get their panties in a wad. :D

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Or they all nuked him from the house and she just waited to take the screenshot? In that pic I can see at least 2 of them hiding in there.
Bingo!!! You win the observation prize!! Johnny, show him what is behind the curtain!!

*Applause*

LOL..considering my kill ratio has been a good 20 to 1 lately, I will allow Orfeelya to feel proud of a house gank..Lord knows absolutely no other self respecting PvPer in the entire world would.

Orfeelya:

I am staring at you.jpg

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bingo!!! You win the observation prize!! Johnny, show him what is behind the curtain!!

*Applause*

LOL..considering my kill ratio has been a good 20 to 1 lately, I will allow Orfeelya to feel proud of a house gank..Lord knows absolutely no other self respecting PvPer in the entire world would.
Liar :)

It's once again that time for me to stop posting here due to players like snake who cannot post without the lies. Oh well, maybe in 6 months I'll try again to see if people can be honest. Probably not.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

One last post because I simply cannot RESIST!

I'm checking despise out of boredom, 3 Scam down there: Iceman, Halie and Bambam...Bambam goes down, yeah I res kill him...free points!
Anyway.. get bored, leave and decide to log at the COP Cabin.

Low and behold look what I find happening (pic to follow). This in all my years of playing UO has got to be the funniest, childish, LAMEST, and just down right stupidist act I've seen. Nice intelligence you show their Scam with that guildmate.

Wait for it:

Wait for it:

I guess it was his time to waste?

J

Janis

One last post because I simply cannot RESIST!

I'm checking despise out of boredom, 3 Scam down there: Iceman, Halie and Bambam...Bambam goes down, yeah I res kill him...free points!
Anyway.. get bored, leave and decide to log at the COP Cabin.

Low and behold look what I find happening (pic to follow). This in all my years of playing UO has got to be the funniest, childish, LAMEST, and just down right stupidist act I've seen. Nice intelligence you show their Scam with that guildmate.

Wait for it:

Wait for it:

I guess it was his time to waste?

I bet that is about as annoying as when you guys do the candelabra thing at the minax base...
hmmmmm:coco:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Naa..just returning COPs property to them, or maybe you were unaware of COPs new tactic of blocking the Yew gate with hundreds of candelabras??

LAWLS!!! Way to out your guildies!!! ROFL!!!!

GG there missie....at least I follow the rules and leave a path through, unlike you and your poser guild..many of whom magically can run right through those..as we saw earlier..

I am staring at you.jpg

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

AWWWW Snake, ALL your hardwork is gone in a blink of an eye... thank GM Akemai for it. Amazing how fast those just "disappeared".

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Clear path..not a thing they can or should do. I will send in some feedback to that GM about not interfering with appropriate game play. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to correct a GM in their incorrect behavior.

You and your guild are still posers..THAT can not and will not change...LOL :loser:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Liar :)

It's once again that time for me to stop posting here due to players like snake who cannot post without the lies. Oh well, maybe in 6 months I'll try again to see if people can be honest. Probably not.
LIES!!...ALL LIES!!! :cursing:

LOL...do you get the feeling we have maybe found that Iraqi Information minister re-incarnated in Orfeelya?? :loser:

Bahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!! Infidels!! Jackals!! We are painting the sands with their blood!! They will never... OooOOoOoooO OooOoOOo........ :D :blushing:

R

Ruffles

Methinks that you have pulled his tail, Wolfie.

With them dying so much at our hands, the candelabra is the best they can do to hinder us. One has to realize that most in SCAM don't have an over abundance of creativity.

I would also add that they are a wee bit lacking in intelligence as well. After all, sparring at the yew gate with each other while they KNOW a stealth archer is there? Thank you Peon...your death made my day.

http://i32.***********/2up4ieg.jpg

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I would also add that they are a wee bit lacking in intelligence as well. After all, sparring at the yew gate with each other while they KNOW a stealth archer is there? Thank you Peon...your death made my day.
LOL......"your death made my day".... A POP shot kill while I'm dueling a guidlmate is enough to make your day... How low can you go?? I mean sheesh ruffles do you like completely lose it if you get a 105 scroll while doing a spawn???

Anyway... congrats you earned back 1 of your points I've taken from ya.. and EARNED is a stretch of the word lol....

COP... lol @ COP.

T

Trinsauce

Rather amusing...

People complain when someone claims they killed them... then when the person who posts pics of kill shots does so here comes a slew of excuses???

Juss give them kudos for getting the kill in... No matter how it's done they got it done right??? It blows but it happened... kudos to them... no more excuses... stop the whining guys... seriously... it's a V I D E O G A M E

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rather amusing...

People complain when someone claims they killed them... then when the person who posts pics of kill shots does so here comes a slew of excuses???

Juss give them kudos for getting the kill in... No matter how it's done they got it done right??? It blows but it happened... kudos to them... no more excuses... stop the whining guys... seriously... it's a V I D E O G A M E
I hope you are not stupid and just didnt read.
Ruffles said she got that dirty pop shot in and shes happy.
Vexxed said good job to her if something as low as getting cheap pop shot while we are sparring with guildies can make her day. Vexxed didnt make any excuse for denying his death, and what he said matched what Ruffles said... So I really have no clue what you are trolling about.

Only cops (and Vhinn) brag about getting pop shot kills it seems like.
I pop shotted (stated and restated) at least 9 cops today at Oasis, but hey not like its hard to do especially on a stealther. It's a accomplishment for COP and COPII but not for us. We will do dirty shots but braging about it like certain type of people is something we dont do.

Sigh, kiddies thesedays.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I laugh about it. And when you cry about it, it's even more funny. I res killed a guild mate of yours 8 times in a row and couldn't stop laughing. hahah "Vhinn SERIOUSLY???" haha

Vexxed said good job to her if something as low as getting cheap pop shot while we are sparring with guildies can make her day. Vexxed didnt make any excuse for denying his death, and what he said matched what Ruffles said... So I really have no clue what you are trolling about.

I pop shotted (stated and restated) at least 9 cops today at Oasis, but hey not like its hard to do especially on a stealther. It's a accomplishment for COP and COPII but not for us. We will do dirty shots but braging about it like certain type of people is something we dont do.

Sigh, kiddies thesedays.

S

Sonoma Truth

After reading several of Widow Maker's posts, I've come to a conclusion. Most of what is said about him/her is most likely true? And when the truth hurts, he/she comes and has to post some sort of personal insult to counteract his/her butt hurt.

Does anybody else see this trend with Widow Maker? :coco:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And on a more personal note... scam is really horrible now. What happened? I was fighting 3-4 of them in Despise and killing them while they yelled how badly I sucked, and complained about me being "trash...?" Ok... I'll take the easy kills tho. No matter what you say. :)

So I'm thinking, it's been a while since I've been out in UO to kill something, and I thought I'd go look around for some easy kills, to keep the skills sharp. So I hit Despise. Low and behold, 3 scam are doing it. I was just going to move on and look around, see what was going on, but I stepped on a mushroom and became exposed. And 2 scam start laughing. Like it was funny to see me...? Anyways, I didn't think anything of it, because come on, who thinks about what scam says? But it knawed at me a bit, and I came back. Fully prepared to give them a piece of my mind. I dismounted the one guy in red. Attacked the blue girl one, and she ran forever. They are mighty fast. And they talked a lot. But neither of them was very good, couldn't touch me. I chased them.

And gave them some what for.

Then that Iceman fellow said something that annoyed me. It sounded like, "You're a noob, we can kill you. You can't kill us." And he proceeded to run. After I dismounted him. And I was shocked to see some little fellow pop out of hiding and attack the scam too, but he disappeared as soon as the scam ran. In the end, it was inevitable. He spoke harshly of me. That will not be tolerated.

Then I found a unique artifact named SCAM'S KARMA. Strange.

Then I gave them some more what for, and did my best scary little llama impression.

Then I decided that the trash talking was enough, it was time to show them that my neep was strong. Notice it's a 3 on 1... they kept calling in new people who kept dying.

They fielded the bridge, while I was TRYING to get a res kill. That guy was annoying, I wanted to get my 3rd res kill on him, because BAM BAM wouldn't shut his trap. Kept mouthing off even after he died. Twice. To a, what was it again BAM BAM? Trash hider?

In the end, it ended quite like I thought it would. With gold in my bank, another item of SCAM's and a laugh or two at their expense. Like usual. :) I love you girls. You're so fun to play with.

Thanks for the fun Gernize. But you're still a noob. :)

R

Ruffles

Looks like you also missed the the point War, though I am not surprised. I was pointing out the lack of intelligence of sparring right in front of a stealth archer that he KNEW was there. That wasn't the first shot I took.

Only cops (and Vhinn) brag about getting pop shot kills it seems like
You are Ember, right? and Solid Snake is Widow Maker. Few times I have read, right here on these boards that you have gotten off shots and killed enemies. But, unlike you, I don't consider them cheap shots, dirty shots etc. You , like me, like Vhinn, are playing your template and the job is to kill your enemy. I do so like killing my enemies...don't you?

Was that the same Oasis yesterday where you raided the spawn we raided from PAS? Came into to "conquer" COP? All died, including Ember and Solid Snake? Where COP finished off scam while in stat then finished killing the Rikki? That was so much fun! Can we do it again sometime?

I am not sure how you and Solid Snake play your stealthers, but I do know that I play and try to get the shot at ANY stage of your health during that type of situation. As for killing Peon? That was a situation where there were at least 5 scam and just myself. He was a target of opportunity and I took it.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How are you going to follow up my awesome picture story with that garbage? haha

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like you also missed the the point War, though I am not surprised. I was pointing out the lack of intelligence of sparring right in front of a stealth archer that he KNEW was there. That wasn't the first shot I took.
LOL Ruffles..."lack of intelligence".. You were risking DEATH every attempt you made....(Matter a fact after The 2nd time you revealed & BARELY escaped we didn't think you'd be back. *sigh* congrats on being a patient newbie lol) On top of that it was quite late & was borred (hence the dueling) so getting stated like that though extremely lame didn't really mean ****. It's a video game...... suprisingly enough getting put into STAT by a newbie who pop shotted me while I'm dueling wasn't the END of my life. I think the first thing I said in vent was

"lol... Cop is so lame..." Congrats Ruffles.. you managed to do 12 damage from STEALTH at the exact moment it was enough..... Want a cookie? I think the BEST part about all this is that your Brilliant Achievement got you soooo excited you felt you should post it.... lol

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel I must apologize for a post of mine that was removed, and rightfully so.

I was not. in any way, shape or form, insinuating that Ruffles or Orfeelya would ever do anything improper or unmannerly with any of their real life immediate relatives, if they even have one. The comment was made strictly for an ingame perspective and was meant as and for nothing else at all. I should have worded it more clearly to let anyone, who may have been weak enough ingame to have taken offense, know that it was an ingame reference and nothing more. I will actively watch that specific item from this point on and make sure it is a clear ingame reference.

I will gladly re numerate, with ingame gold, anyone who needs to seek professional help for their bruised and hurt feelings. I will, however, also refer you to the warning included within the Moderators posts for these threads:

"Enter at own risk, if you think it may be not for your frail nerves - stop reading now."

Those with frail nerves, who are trying to get board members banned due to their own ingame failures, inabilities or frailties, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD and STOP POSTING. You clearly do not belong here.

Moderators, please recognize that certain people who post here are obviously trying to , what is referred to as, board warrior PvP via moderators. I would also ask you to take any complaints from this thread with a very large grain of salt (huge..like the size of a boulder). I appreciate it, in my case, and hope you extend that to all posters here. I would suspect a reply to obvious whiners might go along the lines of "Grow the **** up ingame" or "Stop reading that thread if you can't handle it you ingame whiny assed sod". Something along those lines (and obviously more politically correct) may be more in order than warning points or bans, for something that is quite obvious not a blatant and pointed violation and what anyone else would not view as against the ROC. These ingame pimple headed gits WILL try to twist you to their desires. Do not let them fool you, they have only one agenda and it has nothing to do with "hurt feelings". They want to be able to say in their Vent about how they got so-and-so banned from Stratics. So far, they are winless (much like their game play), let's make sure it stays that way. Personally, I will watch my postings to make sure all know that anything I say is for ingame context only, to thwart their feeble attempts.

All COP(II) members may now return to their ingame delusions of grandeur and unbunch their ingame panties. Take your ingame feelings and shove them where the ingame sun don't shine. I revel at your ingame crying. I own each and every one of you ingame. You are my ingame biatches.

I am sure you are all fine upstanding people outside of the game....

*cough*

C'mon...GROUP HUG! :D

R

Ruffles

LOL Ruffles..."lack of intelligence".. You were risking DEATH every attempt you made....(Matter a fact after The 2nd time you revealed & BARELY escaped we didn't think you'd be back. *sigh* congrats on being a patient newbie lol) On top of that it was quite late & was borred (hence the dueling) so getting stated like that though extremely lame didn't really mean ****. It's a video game...... suprisingly enough getting put into STAT by a newbie who pop shotted me while I'm dueling wasn't the END of my life. I think the first thing I said in vent was

"lol... Cop is so lame..." Congrats Ruffles.. you managed to do 12 damage from STEALTH at the exact moment it was enough..... Want a cookie? I think the BEST part about all this is that your Brilliant Achievement got you soooo excited you felt you should post it.... lol
Everytime I log on Ruffles and come outside the house, I know there is a risk of dying. It's part of the video game. It's part of particpating in PvP. No big deal. I am amazed that you didn't kill me numerous times yet still kept dueling when you knew I was there only moments before. What for me is funny though is trying to keep from being revealed while waiting for just the right moment in the middle of all you scam, then getting off that shot. Yea, a newbie put you in stat :)

Oh, on another matter...a HUGE thank you to Flutist for putting up those fields in front of the house next door and allowing me to get some good solid whacks in on a specific enemy of mine (not scam). A scam member got the final hit and the kill shot, but even helping him get killed, not once, but twice was a very satisfying. I thank you! *curtsies*

R

Ruffles

I feel I must apologize for a post of mine that was removed, and rightfully so.

I was not. in any way, shape or form, insinuating that Ruffles or Orfeelya would ever do anything improper or unmannerly with any of their real life immediate relatives, if they even have one.
I haven't got clue one what you are talking about...but okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
One thing I do recognize though is a backhanded apology, so with respect to that...pppllllttttt.

M

Madchild

as vhinn once said

because come on, who thinks about what scam says?

i must simply ask

DO THEY ?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently, quite a few do. You can now include yourself. Congrats!!
:D

We appreciate your continued worship, you may now kiss the ring. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.