Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rumpelstiltskin

Skull are you kidding? DOM and Kyrite smoke your guild constantly...i mean if you want DOM and Kyrite to respect you...stop running and dying..we can post screenshots all day...war utlima is so excited that he gets to see DOM or Kyrite dead he takes a photo like he just won uo. I mean get over yourselves...ive seen DOM pwn worm the other day on his mage in 3.5 seconds...in front of his whole guild..so i dont know what your talking about ...kyrite is going to make you look stupid worm..you can never beat him..u know it ...we all know it. So lets get this straight once and for all. DOM and Kyrite vs any two scam..any template any place any time...ive seen those two constantly offer that proposition and you guys decline...SKull just stop talking..your nothing in this game but a scam leech..same as war ultima...worm and juicy and all them are better then you are ultima and skull and kyrite and dom are a hundred times better then you are....hey i got something...lets do this...SKULL AND WAR ULTIMA THE TWO BIGGEST BOARD WARRIORS VS KYRITE AND DOM...AND LETS SEE WHO WINS SHALL WE? HAS TO BE A SHARD EVENT..SO EVERYONE CAN WATCH YOU GET CRUSHED ALONG WITH YOUR LIES
Dream on.
Sorry for not getting owned like DOM and Cryrite. I have screenshots supporting the TRUTH that whoever I said got pwnt and face in dirt REALLY HAPPENED, yet all R2D2 can say is some made up fantasy that will never have a screenshot (because it didnt happen). If you want to please post some kind of evidence because rightnow the whole sonoma knows you guys get rolled like bouncha trammies by Scam and COP and we have yet to see anything in hard evidence suggesting otherwise. (we do have a lot of screenies of YOUR LEET guild getting faceplanted tho).

So are you implying that other than DOM and Cryrite the rest of R2s are completely trammies that simply cant pvp?... OK... good job defending your guild. Sorry for killing your beloved DOM and Cryrite on daily bases. YES Cryrite and DOM can both run SUPER LIGHTING FAST in game but that really dont help out the rest of your guild.

It's funny that earlier you asked Goldberg that you are fed up with DOM and wants to join SCAM, and Jesse flat out told you to go **** yourself. Sorry dude, we know you are pissed but your pvp level is wayyy too low (lower than most PAS) and you are the one that got faceplanted by Ruffles 1v1 afterall... so... good job. :loser:

To be hoenst about half your guild cant run me down tyvm :D

S

Skullcollector

Skull are you kidding? DOM and Kyrite smoke your guild constantly...i mean if you want DOM and Kyrite to respect you...stop running and dying..we can post screenshots all day...war utlima is so excited that he gets to see DOM or Kyrite dead he takes a photo like he just won uo. I mean get over yourselves...ive seen DOM pwn worm the other day on his mage in 3.5 seconds...in front of his whole guild..so i dont know what your talking about ...kyrite is going to make you look stupid worm..you can never beat him..u know it ...we all know it. So lets get this straight once and for all. DOM and Kyrite vs any two scam..any template any place any time...ive seen those two constantly offer that proposition and you guys decline...SKull just stop talking..your nothing in this game but a scam leech..same as war ultima...worm and juicy and all them are better then you are ultima and skull and kyrite and dom are a hundred times better then you are....hey i got something...lets do this...SKULL AND WAR ULTIMA THE TWO BIGGEST BOARD WARRIORS VS KYRITE AND DOM...AND LETS SEE WHO WINS SHALL WE? HAS TO BE A SHARD EVENT..SO EVERYONE CAN WATCH YOU GET CRUSHED ALONG WITH YOUR LIES
Well where do I start, lets see first of all you telling me I suck is funny since all you do is sit in your house while us and your guys fight each other. I haven’t seen you alive during one of the fights I have been in against your guild. And when I do see you alive again it’s in a house. You’re just a puppet, puppet.

Second, I haven’t had many chances in the field to fight DOM alone but just a few days ago on my mage I had this chance. He mana dumped on me and never got me below half-life and when I started attacking back, HE RAN AWAY. He ran right to his house and dismounted me, and then two others came and attacked me. So, DOM had his chance and he did what he ALWAYS does, he ran away. Even Kyrite said if you run away you lose, well I beat DOM that day solo so your claim on DOM is wrong again as most of the crap you say is.

As far as Kyrite, he has NEVER killed me in this game. Im not saying he cant but he hasn’t up to this point. My connection is not good when Kyrite is around either; he is at LEAST twice as fast as I am so not sure how that will turn out for me. I think kyrite is a great dueler no doubt, I used to like watching him duel. As far as field fighting, I don’t see a difference in him and in most besides the being super fast thing. He dies like everyone in your guild does against us (besides DOM because he runs away every time).

And as a guild, we are STILL way better than R6. When we had 6 and you guys had 8 and we still won tells the facts right there. Kyrite and dom were on and still kyrite died first and Dom ditched out like he does often. Having one or two good players in your guild doesn’t make your guild good. You need good players with good teamwork and sir you guys don’t have that yet. We are still waiting for Kyrite to finish recruiting “OFF’ shard so we can get better fights against R6. Right now Cop puts up WAY better fights than R6.

And lastly, I can care less if you guys think I suck. I can care less if everyone thinks I suck. I have nothing to prove anymore, I don’t have an ego that im trying to protect. I had my “glory days” a few years ago and now I don’t get to play much so im just happy to still be able to play when I do.

Take care now, bye bye then...puppet

T

TrustMeInc

I'll duel you on an east coast shard. Can't really duel on sonoma with 150 ping (even though I've beaten everybody here rofl).
Funny to see Harry Potter post I've beaten everybody here on Sonoma in duels when in fact he has not actually dueled anyone. “I’m the best” he self proclaims but yet every duel I have ever heard of him fighting 1v1 he has either ran like a little girl or ganked his opponent. So… Harry Potter who have you dueled without running or ganking that make you the so called best? Please enlighten us here on Sonoma of you grand adventures in dueling who have you beat to be the best on Sonoma? I mean really who have you even dueled?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
Yo, people... let's NOT get personal about it...
Apparently no one saw this post.

So let me once again remind everyone this is not a free for all no holds barred thread.

Obey the rules or pay the price.

That goes for all of you.

The rules are simple keep personal attacks out of your threads. You all seem to have a very hard time trying to obey this rule as its the one most broken.

Stop breaking it!

H

harrypotted III

Funny to see Harry Potter post I've beaten everybody here on Sonoma in duels when in fact he has not actually dueled anyone. “I’m the best” he self proclaims but yet every duel I have ever heard of him fighting 1v1 he has either ran like a little girl or ganked his opponent. So… Harry Potter who have you dueled without running or ganking that make you the so called best? Please enlighten us here on Sonoma of you grand adventures in dueling who have you beat to be the best on Sonoma? I mean really who have you even dueled?
I've beaten everybody who was brave enough to duel me on this shard. (which isn't a lot). You have no room to talk because you couldn't even hang with me pure mage. You had to cast prot and then start using necro to even compete with me.
Love the worship in your signature too but I don't listen to techno haha.

O and Beatneu I'll glady take me and Whoa vs Cal and Kyrite. However it's just the opposite of what you claim. We've offered them that 2v2 and Cal makes excuses every time.

T

TrustMeInc

I've beaten everybody who was brave enough to duel me on this shard. (which isn't a lot). You have no room to talk because you couldn't even hang with me pure mage. You had to cast prot and then start using necro to even compete with me.
Love the worship in your signature too but I don't listen to techno haha.

O and Beatneu I'll glady take me and Whoa vs Cal and Kyrite. However it's just the opposite of what you claim. We've offered them that 2v2 and Cal makes excuses every time.
Names Harry Potter Names not bs.

Post the names of people you have beat 1v1 to make you the best.

My sig is just fact that is all...

H

harrypotted III

Hmm lets see theres not many people that pure mage out of SCAM, but I've beaten everybody thats I've faced here including Kms. However if were talking field fighting I've beaten everybody here 1v1 more than they've beaten me.

T

TrustMeInc

Hmm lets see theres not many people that pure mage out of SCAM, but I've beaten everybody thats I've faced here including Kms. However if were talking field fighting I've beaten everybody here 1v1 more than they've beaten me.
Are you kidding? KMS dosent have a pure mage. You have never beat him heads up.

So again I ask you names. Why is it so hard for the self proclaim best Sonoma mage having such a hard time listing some name? Is it because you have never show up to a fight or if you did you ran? I think that is more the reason why.

Thanks for clearing it up.

No name means you are not the best. You need to duel somone because you claim to be the best. At least one person roflmao.

H

harrypotted III

Are you kidding? KMS dosent have a pure mage. You have never beat him heads up.

So again I ask you names. Why is it so hard for the self proclaim best Sonoma mage having such a hard time listing some name? Is it because you have never show up to a fight or if you did you ran? I think that is more the reason why.

Thanks for clearing it up.

No name means you are not the best. You need to duel somone because you claim to be the best. At least one person roflmao.
You don't have to have a pure mage to duel rofl. You can do it on a necro mage and simply not use necro spells (something you can't do). Thank you for flashing us that famous Tmi stupidity again.

Me and Kms dueled pure mage a few months back and I took 3 of 4 from him. I also beat Cooter with ease, countless COP members and my own guildies (which can also beat anybody on the shard pure mage). Notice your name absent from the list because your too scared to duel me.

T

TrustMeInc

You don't have to have a pure mage to duel rofl. You can do it on a necro mage and simply not use necro spells (something you can't do). Thank you for flashing us that famous Tmi stupidity again.

Me and Kms dueled pure mage a few months back and I took 3 of 4 from him. I also beat Cooter with ease, countless COP members and my own guildies (which can also beat anybody on the shard pure mage). Notice your name absent from the list because your too scared to duel me.
So your saying he used a necro mage and you used a pure mage according to your standard that wouldn't be a pure mage fight. Even though he didn’t use necro spells (according to you) you still had inscribe hardley sound like a fair fight and you still (according to you) lost one. So he beat you using a toon @ 50% of the capability and still lost and you boast being the best off of that? Are you serious?

So we have KM (according to him) using his toon @ 50% of his skill, and Crazy Coot. SO now we have Two people (according to you) he has beat to make him the best wow Amazing.

If you want to fight me we already know what you have to do.

Two people wow your the best harry potter roflmao. One at 50% of toon skill and Cooter who was probally drunk and was AFK. Amazing. You are impressing us here with your board warrior skills.

Again another pointless conversation with Harry.

H

harrypotted III

So your saying he used a necro mage and you used a pure mage according to your standard that wouldn't be a pure mage fight. Even though he didn’t use necro spells (according to you) you still had inscribe hardley sound like a fair fight and you still (according to you) lost one. So he beat you using a toon @ 50% of the capability and still lost and you boast being the best off of that? Are you serious?

So we have KM (according to him) using his toon @ 50% of his skill, and Crazy Coot. SO now we have Two people (according to you) he has beat to make him the best wow Amazing.

Two people wow your the best harry potter roflmao. One at 50% of toon skill and Cooter who was probally drunk and was AFK. Amazing. You are impressing us here with your board warrior skills.

You never fail to amaze me with your stupidity. Like I said just because its a pure mage duel doesn't mean I'm actually on my pure mage. I was actually on my necro too, and I took 3/4 tyvm. Cooter I beat easily when he was in SCAM with me.

You need to improve your reading comprehension. I also mentioned that I beat everybody in COP that duels (which is like 3 people) and my guildies (who are the best duelists on sonoma). The fact remains the same that I can beat everybody on sonoma in a duel with my 150 ping. Tmi you use that same pathetic excuse to avoid duels with me and the funny part is your guild calls me the coward. Rofl.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Well where do I start, lets see first of all you telling me I suck is funny since all you do is sit in your house while us and your guys fight each other. I haven’t seen you alive during one of the fights I have been in against your guild. And when I do see you alive again it’s in a house. You’re just a puppet, puppet.

Second, I haven’t had many chances in the field to fight DOM alone but just a few days ago on my mage I had this chance. He mana dumped on me and never got me below half-life and when I started attacking back, HE RAN AWAY. He ran right to his house and dismounted me, and then two others came and attacked me. So, DOM had his chance and he did what he ALWAYS does, he ran away. Even Kyrite said if you run away you lose, well I beat DOM that day solo so your claim on DOM is wrong again as most of the crap you say is.

As far as Kyrite, he has NEVER killed me in this game. Im not saying he cant but he hasn’t up to this point. My connection is not good when Kyrite is around either; he is at LEAST twice as fast as I am so not sure how that will turn out for me. I think kyrite is a great dueler no doubt, I used to like watching him duel. As far as field fighting, I don’t see a difference in him and in most besides the being super fast thing. He dies like everyone in your guild does against us (besides DOM because he runs away every time).

And as a guild, we are STILL way better than R6. When we had 6 and you guys had 8 and we still won tells the facts right there. Kyrite and dom were on and still kyrite died first and Dom ditched out like he does often. Having one or two good players in your guild doesn’t make your guild good. You need good players with good teamwork and sir you guys don’t have that yet. We are still waiting for Kyrite to finish recruiting “OFF’ shard so we can get better fights against R6. Right now Cop puts up WAY better fights than R6.

And lastly, I can care less if you guys think I suck. I can care less if everyone thinks I suck. I have nothing to prove anymore, I don’t have an ego that im trying to protect. I had my “glory days” a few years ago and now I don’t get to play much so im just happy to still be able to play when I do.

Take care now, bye bye then...puppet
you should not have a ego you play a archer lol

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol you wont beat me sir,

ever
you wont even fight me

R

Rumpelstiltskin

You never fail to amaze me with your stupidity. Like I said just because its a pure mage duel doesn't mean I'm actually on my pure mage. I was actually on my necro too, and I took 3/4 tyvm. Cooter I beat easily when he was in SCAM with me.

You need to improve your reading comprehension. I also mentioned that I beat everybody in COP that duels (which is like 3 people) and my guildies (who are the best duelists on sonoma). The fact remains the same that I can beat everybody on sonoma in a duel with my 150 ping. Tmi you use that same pathetic excuse to avoid duels with me and the funny part is your guild calls me the coward. Rofl.

so when we dueling?

T

TrustMeInc

Need points on ATL. Only level 9 unless you wanna lend me a regular orny. Didn't you lose to Kms? rofl
Just duel him on Sonoma your proclaim to be the best. Now your crying about ping, orny, sand in you "V" again Worm?

As posted above another duel Harry Potter is running from. SCAM Leader runs from another duel goes to show where the rest of them get it from. ROFLMAO you are being called out and still wont fight. roflmao.

so when we dueling?
lol you wont beat me sir,

ever
you wont even fight me
You will be waiting years and 200 rules later before he will fight you then he will call in the gank. Have fun waiting. Another waste of time.

R

Ruffles

Breath boy breath!

1. I notice YOU arent offering to duel ... why?

2. Ruffles helped kill you AGAIN last night...then you logged. I knock you off your horse and you RUN AWAY! From ME!! ROFL...too funny!

3. As far as duels go, there is a fight night coming up...do you think DOM and Houdini will be able to use some self control and actually participate, other than attacking people in the stands? We'll just have to wait and see, won't we.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
08/12/09

COP rolled hard tonight...again. COP II...it was embarrassing. I do feel for these guys. I don't think they knew what they were getting into, for the most part. Most of them seem decent so I had an honest conversation with them:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
08/12/09

COP rolled hard tonight...again. COP II...it was embarrassing. I do feel for these guys. I don't think they knew what they were getting into, for the most part. Most of them seem decent so I had an honest conversation with them:

Good stuff, I can barely read your yellow text tho. Since I have the original screenshot file I will make it easy for everyone.

Sigh...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Talk talk talk talk talk

And to your question in screenshot...

Yes I sure did.

I

InspectorGadget

As is maths understanding, unless of course im the stupid thing thinking that half of 720 is 360 not 240.(which is 33% by the way, so still 66% efficient)

OH...and...although im farily new to standard mage dueling, i was under the impression it was with a lantern so in essence the pure mage is only using 600points as well.

so its acutally only losing 120 out of 600 (which is actualy 20% so still 80% efficient).

Here ends the maths lesson.

H

harrypotted III

Just duel him on Sonoma your proclaim to be the best. Now your crying about ping, orny, sand in you "V" again Worm?

As posted above another duel Harry Potter is running from. SCAM Leader runs from another duel goes to show where the rest of them get it from. ROFLMAO you are being called out and still wont fight. roflmao.

You will be waiting years and 200 rules later before he will fight you then he will call in the gank. Have fun waiting. Another waste of time.
You're an idiot. You are not allowed to comment about mage dueling because you know absolutely nothing about it. Let the big boys talk now. Kyrite I'll be getting my points tonight so well go tommorow.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
You're an idiot. You are not allowed to comment about mage dueling because you know absolutely nothing about it. Let the big boys talk now. Kyrite I'll be getting my points tonight so well go tommorow.
Be carefull Hairy. I might holy light you once and kill you. haha

R

Ruffles

Screen shots with full title and task bars on this shard are as common as unicorns irl....
Just ran across a unicorn on my front porch. I wonder if they only in Oz...

Hey War, any unicorns in your neck of the woods?

R

Ruffles

Hey Harry, when did you become a moderator with the privilage of telling us who can and cannot post? Do you also pee on trees like Cryrite?

And what is this "duel" on Atlantic? What does THAT prove? Hmmmm? That you can fight Cryrite there? Doesn't mean a THING on Sonoma...

H

harrypotted III

Hey Harry, when did you become a moderator with the privilage of telling us who can and cannot post? Do you also pee on trees like Cryrite?

And what is this "duel" on Atlantic? What does THAT prove? Hmmmm? That you can fight Cryrite there? Doesn't mean a THING on Sonoma...
I'm not saying don't post here. I'm saying don't comment on me and Kyrites duel conversation. Your post now is perfect proof of why....because you don't understand anything about dueling nor does Tmi.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I'm not saying don't post here. I'm saying don't comment on me and Kyrites duel conversation. Your post now is perfect proof of why....because you don't understand anything about dueling nor does Tmi.
its not hard to get points

R

Ruffles

Message from SMURF 101:

http://i32.***********/2gt6vmc.jpg

keepsake from death

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Explosion pot owned :thumbsup:

The funny thing is we did it to her twice before and I even left her a rune with texts telling her what happened and yet she still die to it. Amazing. :coco:

R

Ruffles

Explosion pot owned :thumbsup:

The funny thing is we did it to her twice before and I even left her a rune with texts telling her what happened and yet she still die to it. Amazing. :coco:
Pssst..it's a him, none other than ... Calisto!

R

Ruffles

From a post on the main forum:

Ruffles did you forgot the 2 men scam (me on my spawner and goldberg, our 3rd guy came in after I redlined coon) raid on your 5 men coon? You even had to switch to your stealth (doh) tamer with a super dragon. Remember it happened 2 days ago? Or you can just lie and say it never happened, we are all used to it.]
In the raid I particpated it with my tamer, we killed SCAM, a couple of Dom's harem and assorted blues, as well as healed up then killed the 'coon. Were you there? I saw Solid Snake a few time skulking around, but didn't see you. Who were you on as?

It's ok if you dont want to admit we are a much more capable (premier) and relatively small guild. But the fact is we are about the only thing on Sonoma capable of taking on the Zerg and actually put up a good fight.
If you are so capable as a small guild that you claim is elite, then why do you frequently use Dom's harem and the "blues" to assist you in fighting us? hmmmm?

It's no doubt that COP is the zerg of Sonoma, and smaller ferocious guild like Scam is usually refered as an elite or premier guild on most other shards. (it's ok if you think COP is the l33t, good for you).
You calling Widow Maker a liar AGAIN?

Widow, you REALLY need to take this yo-yo in check. After all you DID say you killed the zerg. Is he lying or are you?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
From a post on the main forum:

In the raid I particpated it with my tamer, we killed SCAM, a couple of Dom's harem and assorted blues, as well as healed up then killed the 'coon. Were you there? I saw Solid Snake a few time skulking around, but didn't see you. Who were you on as?

If you are so capable as a small guild that you claim is elite, then why do you frequently use Dom's harem and the "blues" to assist you in fighting us? hmmmm?

You calling Widow Maker a liar AGAIN?

Widow, you REALLY need to take this yo-yo in check. After all you DID say you killed the zerg. Is he lying or are you?
Sigh... so you want to say "it never happened".
Snake was never there at the 2 v 5 raid girl... It was Icy Flame and Goldberg...
Sigh, should have known there will be a blindfolded lie coming from you. Next time I will save some screenies just to counter your lies ok. :thumbsup: I will make sure of it.

R

Ruffles

Moved from the main forum:

ROFL..Ignore TMI, he is just an angry young man with no skills....really... no... skills... at all. :loser:

SCAM is the small premier PvP guild on the shard. They do not recruit at all but if you befriend some of the members, you may have a chance of getting in, especially if you are a known high level PvPer on any of the many shards they play. It is expected for you to duel their members to show you actually do know how to PvP on their level. It is not easy. They are a pretty rough and tumble group but very good and lots of fun. SL faction

Other then that, there is COP. Maybe one or 2 decent PvPers, the rest just ATM machines...alot of ATM machines. Mostly nice folks, it seems. Minax faction

Then there is the R6whatever guild, better known as COP II. Again, just a couple PvPers of any note at all..the rest are ATMs. A screamers guild. They do not play well together. COM faction

The fights are fun, until COP and COP II head into their respective houses. It takes an act of God and a very large crowbar to get them to come out.The above mentioned prime times are correct, although fights sometimes go well past midnight PST.
...and introducing scams premiere propaganda machine and minister of misinformation... Widow Maker. Take a bow, Widow.

He's not as bad as some of the ...
http://i27.***********/qnlptx.gif
in SCAM and he can be somewhat entertaining.

R

Ruffles

Sigh... so you want to say "it never happened".
Snake was never there at the 2 v 5 raid girl... It was Icy Flame and Goldberg...
Sigh, should have known there will be a blindfolded lie coming from you. Next time I will save some screenies just to counter your lies ok. :thumbsup: I will make sure of it.
*GASP* you mean you didn't KNOW???? I saw Solid Snake more than once north of the 'coon. Had the ketchup ready, but couldn't get his HB, otherwise my dragon would have had a little tidbit. So you are Icy Flame or Goldberg? How many times did you die anyway?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
*GASP* you mean you didn't KNOW???? I saw Solid Snake more than once north of the 'coon. Had the ketchup ready, but couldn't get his HB, otherwise my dragon would have had a little tidbit. So you are Icy Flame or Goldberg? How many times did you die anyway?
So let me get this straight, lets assume Snake was there... so 3 on 5 and you cycled a character after Ruffles was killed and brought in a GD then again was killed and stated...and lost the coon/barry but since it was 3 on 5 not exactly 2:1 odds so you guys didnt technically lose your spawn. It was because 3 Scams "zerged" your 5men team + a super dragon.

Ok good job... We had to zerg your 5 men team with 3 people in order to win... You win. :thumbsup:

R

Ruffles

So let me get this straight, lets assume Snake was there... so 3 on 5 and you cycled a character after Ruffles was killed and brought in a GD then again was killed and stated...and lost the coon/barry but since it was 3 on 5 not exactly 2:1 odds so you guys didnt technically lose your spawn. It was because 3 Scams "zerged" your 5men team + a super dragon.

Ok good job... We had to zerg your 5 men team with 3 people in order to win... You win. :thumbsup:
No...you are wrong again...and again...and yet again.

1. We raided the spawn. "Barry" was at half live. Needed a person with magery to heal "Barry" ie. my tamer. Ruffles didn't die, she logged in Despise out quite alive thank you very much.

2. My tamer didn't die...otherwise she wouldnt have been able to control her dragon, help kill "Barry" and get that very nice scroll she stealthed out with. Once my tamer was out, logged her and got back on Ruffles to help dismount those that returned to fight again (Mostly 3rd Legion).

3. There were 3 scam, I'll take your word. PLUS about 4-5 blues from Third Legion as well as Davey Bowman and one from TB and I believe at least one from the R6 harem.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
I didnt even see one(1) III guy there. Are you talking about the same coon. It's the one with just two of us vs Reaper, Ruffles, Tink Poison, Sugar, Ophilia and Faire Dinkum (came in after Ruffles was killed).

Faire didnt last long after dropping in. Tink died about 7 times, Reaper was stealthing rezzing Tink, and Ruffles tried to shoot me when I was shooting on Coon on the island.

There was no Snake, and third legion guys attacked us... just 2 Scam (3rd Scam came in late but helped fielding you guys out when coon was redlined) so I can kill the coon which I did, and I went back to Luna and told you that "I love you" after killing your coon from full life. You told me I dont have balls to "stay around" and loot gold, and I told you keep the gold you guys worked the spawn anyways I will just keep the 20 archery and provo.

Remember? do you really want me to post screenshots from now on everytime we raided you guys and Ruffles was there just so she cannot lie about it? It will make you look very bad if I do...:blushing:

Btw, you should talk to Chief Wahoo and OdeeX of III. Ask them if they would ever help Scam in raiding COPs... Facts are the ones where III did show they attacked us before you. Maybe its because they simply cant see most of you and Tink Poison is just a ***** BLUE NONFACTION mage that will never ever in his life has the pair to turn his beloved Tink Poison Minax. And since the only visible target from COP is Tink Poison which is a blue char, there's no reason whatsoever III would attack him over all the scams.

Just talk to them and see what they say about HELPING (LOLOLOLOL) scam. So next time you might want to change the details here and there and come up with a better story if you guys get zerged by two(2) people again.

R

Ruffles

I went back to Luna and told you that "I love you" after killing your coon from full life. You told me I dont have balls to "stay around"
and loot gold, and I told you keep the gold you guys worked the spawn anyways I will just keep the 20 archery and provo.

Remember? do you really want me to post screenshots from now on everytime we raided you guys and Ruffles was there just so she cannot lie about it? It will make you look very bad if I do...:blushing:
Considering that is something I would never say in game .... yea post those screenshots. While your at it to keep you honest, post the entire screen. You know the top and the bottom, including the full title bar and the taskbar. Just keeping you honest, you know?

Btw, you should talk to Chief Wahoo and OdeeX of III. Ask them if they would ever help Scam in raiding COPs... Facts are the ones where III did show they attacked us before you.
We ALL know that your guild DOES work with others in trying to kill COP. I'll post my screen shots and you post yours and we will see who is telling the truth.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

i am still waiting for my duel...

i dont think its gonna happen though

T

TrustMeInc

i am still waiting for my duel...

i dont think its gonna happen though
Too funny.

This is typical Harry Potter
he is like a girl getting ready for the Prom.
But yea the self proclaimed best of the best well yea I guess if you never show up to a fight.
YOUR A JOKE POTTER PROVEN ONCE AGAIN.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Considering that is something I would never say in game .... yea post those screenshots. While your at it to keep you honest, post the entire screen. You know the top and the bottom, including the full title bar and the taskbar. Just keeping you honest, you know?

We ALL know that your guild DOES work with others in trying to kill COP. I'll post my screen shots and you post yours and we will see who is telling the truth.
Sigh, now I see how people can lie to themselves and believe it. You are the perfect example. I will be posting evidences from now on just for you since you tell truth about as often as Beatnue, that is, almost never. And he also said we zerg them which never happened, and how we worked with cop which never happened, just like your raid there you said it was 3 scam + 7 III + other blues against 5 of you, and obviously never happened. Oh well we will see Beat Jr. :thumbsup:

*shakes head*

M

Madchild

lol dude give up it aint gonna happen anytime soon
i mean damn if he was as good as he says he'd just wander out kill a few oj's get his damn points the hard way and fight you .

and war guess what there are some in cop that dont run faction chars . and to call that one a wuss is kinda odd you cant say its to hide in guard zones there are none in DSP .

as for my self i honestly dont see the damn need for factions
( do it for the gear ) really hmmm it seems to me most of us where able to get max stats (mods) from our gear before they made faction items .

Status
Not open for further replies.