• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skullcollector

My response about the Harrower.

Let keep things in mind when COP took SCAMs harrower we got all 32 scrolls. SCAM only got 8-10 at the most if even that. COP while fighting SC”PAS/TI”M took out the first harrower and all the tentacles and got the true harrower down to ¼ life. Also to top it off it was in Destard the easiest “D” to raid if it was anywhere else it would have been a wrap for COP.

But yes it was taken from us and we got 4 25s and two guys said +20 and other said +5 etc. So I know SCAM didn’t get **** off that.
The big question is why didn’t SCAM heal it? I am guessing fighting COP for 4 hours may have been too much for them.

Anyone can raid dastard its easy. But I must say that it was a fun fights we had about 8-10 guys SCAM had 15+ when I counted and they still got rocked. I am not crying numbers just pointing out the fact how SCAM says they are a small group of elite pvper is a bunch of BS. They are a ZREG out numbering COP on many of most recent fights.

It went like this. COP popped harrower SCAM raided died. SCAM raided again took it. COP came back too it from them. SCAM came back took it from us. At that point the harrower only had ¼ life left. SCAM did not heal it back up. The End.

Also since they are doing these new patches I have been laggy as hell. I am sure both side had the same problem.

The fact of the matter is was an fn fun night in Destard.
Well TMI your wrong, we did get I think 5- 25 stats and a few lower ones off your harry and the funny thing is just the day before when we did our own harry and we got 32 scrolls and only 3 25s. So we did better on your harry than we did on our own. As far as numbers, I had 11 cop bars all light up at once and two behind our lines res killing, Ruffles and a stealth dexer(forgot his name) . We had 14 people on at once so yes we had numbers, 1 more than you guys so don’t use numbers as an excuse for it was very even.

When you guys started on your true harry ALL your guild was hitting it, even the reds so there went your 32 scrolls if you were able to finish it, why not protect it and get all 32 of your scrolls? I think its because you knew you wouldn’t be able to hold us off again befor the harry died so you all tried to hurry it up. We killed the harry because it wasn’t about scrolls to us, it was about taking your harry from you. Because you guys hid in the dungeon somewhere is the ONLY reason you got any scrolls.

Now you and I both know the biggest factor for both sides dieing so much were the wild dragons and super dragons. I do believe if this were somewhere else where spawn wouldn’t have been a factor the fight would have been different. I will agree that fight was very fun and I hope we keep getting fights like that. One more thing, where are you getting PAS from, they were not there. And the two TI, one was a discorder and the other was a herder so if you want to say they were a factor then go for it. If they were a threat maybe you should re look your pvp skills.

P.S. The harry you say you took from scam and got all 32 scrolls i wasnt there so if this is correct then good for you.

T

TrustMeInc

Well TMI your wrong, we did get I think 5- 25 stats and a few lower ones off your harry and the funny thing is just the day before when we did our own harry and we got 32 scrolls and only 3 25s. So we did better on your harry than we did on our own. As far as numbers, I had 11 cop bars all light up at once and two behind our lines res killing, Ruffles and a stealth dexer(forgot his name) . We had 14 people on at once so yes we had numbers, 1 more than you guys so don’t use numbers as an excuse for it was very even.

When you guys started on your true harry ALL your guild was hitting it, even the reds so there went your 32 scrolls if you were able to finish it, why not protect it and get all 32 of your scrolls? I think its because you knew you wouldn’t be able to hold us off again befor the harry died so you all tried to hurry it up. We killed the harry because it wasn’t about scrolls to us, it was about taking your harry from you. Because you guys hid in the dungeon somewhere is the ONLY reason you got any scrolls.

Now you and I both know the biggest factor for both sides dieing so much were the wild dragons and super dragons. I do believe if this were somewhere else where spawn wouldn’t have been a factor the fight would have been different. I will agree that fight was very fun and I hope we keep getting fights like that. One more thing, where are you getting PAS from, they were not there. And the two TI, one was a discorder and the other was a herder so if you want to say they were a factor then go for it. If they were a threat maybe you should re look your pvp skills.

P.S. The harry you say you took from scam and got all 32 scrolls i wasnt there so if this is correct then good for you.
Again if you read my post I never cried number just pointing out SCAM had more number which makes you the new ZERG.

Whatever scroll you all got good for you but you didn't get them at a cost nor did we it was a great fight and your wrong skull if it was Hyloth or SHame or any other it wouldnt of been so easy to get in on a choke point was my point. You all had a hearder out there slinging dragons at us lol.

S

Skullcollector

Again if you read my post I never cried number just pointing out SCAM had more number which makes you the new ZERG.

Whatever scroll you all got good for you but you didn't get them at a cost nor did we it was a great fight and your wrong skull if it was Hyloth or SHame or any other it wouldnt of been so easy to get in on a choke point was my point. You all had a hearder out there slinging dragons at us lol.
Your right TMI we all did have fun and I thank you guys, I hope we get more fights like this. I thought a “zerg” meant when a guild uses overwhelming numbers to win a fight? So at this point Sonoma doesn’t have a “zerg” since the guilds are now close in numbers.

What I meant by if the fight was somewhere else is there would have been much fewer deaths by both sides from spawn is all.

As far as the herder…didn’t work out at all, you guys killed her as soon as she showed so she was more of an observer.

T

Trinsauce

hmmmmmm... how is it that everyone I know that plays can only have 10 bars up total??? now hear me out... I'm not crying hack or anything of the sort... maybe stating that ur numbers could be wrong perhaps??? whenever i have 10 bars and pull one up I lose a random persons bar...

S

Skullcollector

Pfft. That's what happens when scam recruits noobs. Like you. And a HERDER. haha
This thread is like a TV show about COP, R6 and SCAM’s battles and you’re the commercial that is trying to sell the BS. Most people like myself skip the commercials and go to the bathroom and that’s what ill do. When I see a post by you im going to go take a crap instead of reading your crap. I’ll call it “taking a balnor” break.

Is this overboard Hunter? He deserves it!

That tells the real pvpers here something, and when I say real pvpers, I mean me and Ruffles.
Sorry but Ruffles is much better than you...she killed me when I was dressed and armed...you can't.

Im done.

S

Skullcollector

hmmmmmm... how is it that everyone I know that plays can only have 10 bars up total??? now hear me out... I'm not crying hack or anything of the sort... maybe stating that ur numbers could be wrong perhaps??? whenever i have 10 bars and pull one up I lose a random persons bar...
Ya I noticed it was replacing bars but I thought I counted 11. But if its 10 that explains that. I also wrote down names to try to keep track what characters they were cycling to as they went in stat.
The 11th bar could have been mine lol...

R

Ruffles

Seriously now
Ruffles for one u were not there tell the end.
Actually I was...I was there the whole time...

The boat thing was so funny i loved it, but see theres a difference i dont get mad when i die i keep fighting, but cop on the other hand has plenty of accounts with alts and double client while in stat on another cara.
And that is different from COP, how?

Some of us dont have the luxery of doin that. Hey war Ill be glad to do a open toolbar challenge any day matter of fack ill just take a screen shot next time i kill someone.
Yea, riiiiight...You were in COP once...I know how you play the gme.

And stop trying to tell me different that cop dont do anything illegal, Just remember this message from the freindly Legolas/Luther and remember i was in cop for months i no wat goes down.
I don't recall EVER saying COP never did anything illegal...I know better...after all, you were in COP when I started posting..

O yea ruffles i forgot to tell u thanks for the sourcerers suit u dropped to me a while ago. the 25 mill came in handy.
Well, Lego, the loss of the suit was worth finding out what kind of a "friend" you REALLY were. Friends care about each other and have loyalty...two attributes of friendship you just don't have.

P.S. Qualifications to get in COP= Ninjitsu/Stealth/Tamer/ A Bow Ur in
Same as scam on that aspect...but scam also includes letting in the dregs of UO society as well as using any other guild to fight their battles, TI, PAS, R6OS, III, and the list goes on and on and on...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but Ruffles is much better than you...she killed me when I was dressed and armed...you can't.
Im done.
You're right, Ruffles can kill you one on one and I can't. Cause you'll only fight me with 7 of your guildmates around and a dragon, and fields and, and, and... if you've forgotten, just scroll up to the picture where I proved it. Wasn't that in the middle of like, your whole guild? That's gotta SUCK after all the talking you did about "How I couldn't kill you." HAHAHA

H

Hackers Blow

Well new patch went through. I see a bunch of Minax(COP) doin spawns, a few COM running around but no SL. HMM.... Odd........Patch problems???
Location problems???? Nah... Vacation... yeah thats it, thats the ticket! Why does SL always disappear for a few days after patching?

S

Skullcollector

Well new patch went through. I see a bunch of Minax(COP) doin spawns, a few COM running around but no SL. HMM.... Odd........Patch problems???
Location problems???? Nah... Vacation... yeah thats it, thats the ticket! Why does SL always disappear for a few days after patching?
Not at all, we ALL are building our new characters, Imbuing and mist skills. Yo know the SA is out right? We are waisting no time :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not at all, we ALL are building our new characters, Imbuing and mist skills. Yo know the SA is out right? We are waisting no time :)
SCAM TRANSLATOR WORKING...
SCAM TRANSLATOR WORKING...

Output computed.

Not at all, we ALL are building our new stealthers, Imbuing and mist skills. Yo(u) know th(at) SA is out right? We are ((waisting)ERROR) no time trying to get every advantage we can because we are getting SMOKED by people who don't need that advantage. I mean comon, I die to RUFFLES one on one.... :)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...again...at Vhinn. But, enough is enough...let's just send Vhinn where he needs to go..into the Void.

Click on his board name. When that screen opens, click on the down arrow next to User List, under his name. The option to Ignore him is there. Use it as you please. In my experience, noisy little kids go away when completely ignored. I gauge this will also apply to Vhinn. :thumbsup:

In the old days, we called this shunning. When a member of society proved themselves to be worthless and blatant liars, the entire town turned their backs to that person. This scenario absolutely fits this person ingame. There was always only one outcome.:owned::flame:

Cya..wouldn't want to be ya'!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...again...at Vhinn. But, enough is enough...let's just send Vhinn where he needs to go..into the Void.

Click on his board name. When that screen opens, click on the down arrow next to User List, under his name. The option to Ignore him is there. Use it as you please. In my experience, noisy little kids go away when completely ignored. I gauge this will also apply to Vhinn. :thumbsup:

In the old days, we called this shunning. When a member of society proved themselves to be worthless and blatant liars, the entire town turned their backs to that person. This scenario absolutely fits this person ingame. There was always only one outcome.:owned::flame:

Cya..wouldn't want to be ya'!
I win. I'd put me on ignore too, but it wont stop the flood of your dead bodies pictures. You can't put those on ignore, and I know you love them oh so much. HAHA Hey, when you get one of me, I'll give you a cookie. Good luck with that noob. :owned: in game and :owned: here :next:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else notice how badly SCAM sucks all the sudden? Anyways, for those that don't know, SCAM's new "tactic" is sleep spam. BWAHAHAHA Noobs. I had at LEAST 2 of them sleep spamming me, and they still can't get it done... Whenever something new comes out, I pick the worst skill from it and think to myself, I bet that's the one scam will try to use 24/7. And look at that! ahhah

K

Kurare

The best thing about this thread is being able to look back at page 1 and see that we, as a community, have made so much progress.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO...so...After reading this last page...nothing ahs changed it seems. COP is still zerg....vhinn is still rezkilling and **** talking....and SCAM is still being accused of being cheaters. Well. When I get parts in for comp (limping along atm) I will be back playing. Lost my entire keep of armor/weps/jewels...so prolly be runing sub par gear. Will be fun to see just who all gets owned. Wont lag near as bad either. So be nice. Nice too see yall and see yall in game soon enough....

S

Skullcollector

I havent been around last few days because of a death in my family and hope to be back soon. I hope everyone is having fun in SA and i hope i can play again soon to, I miss my UO...

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO...so...After reading this last page...nothing ahs changed it seems. COP is still zerg....vhinn is still rezkilling and **** talking....and SCAM is still being accused of being cheaters. Well. When I get parts in for comp (limping along atm) I will be back playing. Lost my entire keep of armor/weps/jewels...so prolly be runing sub par gear. Will be fun to see just who all gets owned. Wont lag near as bad either. So be nice. Nice too see yall and see yall in game soon enough....

Beerman, is that you? Your going to play again?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beerman, is that you? Your going to play again?
Nope...not beerman. Its Darkstone. I did hear that some old waka are coming back. Beerman is not one of them though... Shall see who all does.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like some old noobie waka guys are back in game.
Very depressingly, they are not challenging/ nor are they skilled in any way shape or form.
Trinity talking so much **** being the coward Calisto DOM Jr, always being the first one to run, and doesnt even have the balls to roll an faction character.

These old waka noobs (yes you guys were noob back them and are definitely noobs now) that I saw were all blue, like a pack of worthless trammies thats trying out PvP ingame for the first time.

COP will not be active (until "friday" we all know why) Scam is about the only guild rolling Fel other than some bluebie noobie trammies like Ron Fellow and Monster. Yes they are not very good at PvP but at least they got the balls to face us without their little program assistance.

Thanks R6 and all the returning waka noobs. We had fun rolling you guys in yew, taking your coon, and face planting each and every single one of you (other than the coward Trinity being the DOM Jr and *ALWAYS* leaving his guild to die). Oh yea Cooter, you might want to consider leaving factions like those returning nooblets (Ron Fellow/Monster ect). At least they dont get their asses stated everytime I brutally plant their face down in the dirt ass way up in the sky.

gg R6 and noobie old waka noobs. try harder.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmm...Well...this "Old Waka Noob" is in SCAM...not active atm as my comp is awaiting new parts.

Im sure that if you had not played much in the past 1.5 years though you might be a bit rusty (monsters case). I would be willing to say that if you got the "old waka noobs" together. I mean all of them. Timmy, Mstr, Kal, GTO, Philos, Morph, Beer, Ham, Trin, Falcon, Snoop, Zarc, and myself (no offense too you all, but I would prolly switch sides)...I bet there would be some incredible fights. I prolly even left out a few of the old Waka members there. Unfortunatly only about half of those still play and about half that still play are just coming back or they play once a week or every couple weeks. Either way. I look forward to getting comp fixed. Get some good fights going, even if I have to role solo or with just a small group of friends, or with SCAM.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmm...Well...this "Old Waka Noob" is in SCAM...not active atm as my comp is awaiting new parts.

Im sure that if you had not played much in the past 1.5 years though you might be a bit rusty (monsters case). I would be willing to say that if you got the "old waka noobs" together. I mean all of them. Timmy, Mstr, Kal, GTO, Philos, Morph, Beer, Ham, Trin, Falcon, Snoop, Zarc, and myself (no offense too you all, but I would prolly switch sides)...I bet there would be some incredible fights. I prolly even left out a few of the old Waka members there. Unfortunatly only about half of those still play and about half that still play are just coming back or they play once a week or every couple weeks. Either way. I look forward to getting comp fixed. Get some good fights going, even if I have to role solo or with just a small group of friends, or with SCAM.
Monster blew on mages. Only thing he stood out (as well as most waka) was his blazing RUNNING SPEED, and gimp archer template. Monster is probably one of the fastest runner in UO history, yes he can out run me/run me down easily anytime of the week, but that's about the only impression I can give him (and some other wakas).

I dont mind your side switching. SCAM lost most of it's old crew(core members are almost all gone in fact), and if we still had our old crew rolling, the names you mentioned is really nothing. I was around when WAKA was big (thats mainly for rolling with 3F zerglings), then after that and expension hits waka turned into the guild of gimplets and lighting speed runners.

I am still waiting for all those old waka dudes to come back, so far all I saw were bounch of bluebies with some old familiar names that gets dropped face way deep down in dirt asses way up in the sky. Trinity didnt even attempt to 1v1, just standing in guardzone and talking trash how them getting their ass pwnt by scams were l33t.:thumbdown:

SCAM welcomes more fightings. It's friday maybe more cop will show up in fel after their PvP "skill" is "up-to-date" and "fixed". R6 bluebies are just a group of noob jokes rightnow, but maybe that's because they are rusty. We will see.

btw we just rolled Ron Fellow and 5 other R6 bluebies over 30 times. They just kept on rezzing after their ass got dropped. This reminds me of old COP before they were in faction. And I really hope these old waka noobs can grow a pair and join TB or CoM and stop running around on none faction chars especially they already outnumbering us. sigh...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt say I was side switching. I am just saying it the way I feel it. If they all came back and played, i prolly would switch. Only 7 of the folks I listed I even know have played in the last 3-4 months. The rest are incactive. I was just stating that if they did come back and all played and played consistently I would prolly end up on that side with old friends. Would be nothing against anyone. As long as I get good fights is what I care about. Main reason I joined SCAM is I have 4-5 people I know who are in or were in it and I was asked.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent been around last few days because of a death in my family and hope to be back soon. I hope everyone is having fun in SA and i hope i can play again soon to, I miss my UO...
sorry to hear that skully, i have been awol for 2 and a halfweeks now too. work stuff. but i tonight registered my accounts to the exp and hope weekeneds end to get informed and adapted on what i need to do.

R

Ruffles

Skully, I am so sorry. My sincerest condolences for you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you once again in game when you are able to play...

Ruffles

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
COP has never surrendered to anyone....
NEVER surrender Ruffles it's only 8 on 2 !!! Fight till you drop!
(no offense intended but I just couldn't resist ... :thumbup: )

Anyway... working 2 jobs for the first 3 weeks of the new expansion = BLEH!
lol

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Harry with Two Coons on the island 9/23/09

First Coon with True

First coon killed w/ True Harry watching (see the gate)

Then we proceed to hit the true harry while working on a 2nd rat spawn.

Up to third hitting harr while ratmages are poping up

Up to 4th...

Trying to time it so we kill both harry and coon at the sametime so we get the gate. Heres them redlined.

Dead coon #2

Finished, total scrolls walked out easily from the gate directly to starroom: Sixty(60)

It's amazing "something" not working will cause cop falling apart so quickly.
This is our 4th harry since the expansion. COP needs to come out of hiding and learn to not being such a big reliant on something in order to PvP. But at this point, $cam owns Sonoma, face down.

And who's this TB guy? He runs very very fast and was talking mad trash until he decided to take my challenge on bank roof...

Anyone know him? if you do where does he come from? hes pretty good actually.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey war ultima, you know how good you are? I have no idea who you are. rofl. I only read a few of your posts, but its easy to tell that you must have a mental disorder.

Monster lives in Arizona, he pings in the 30's, I live in Southern California and I can outrun him.

Oh and contrary to popular belief, I don't use, and have never used any "speed hacks" or any "hack" for that matter. Perfect impeccable timing back in the day just came naturally to me. ;-)

I do have to admit I'm not nearly as good as I used to be. I will be trying to play more and hopefully I get a little better. ;-)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey war ultima, you know how good you are? I have no idea who you are. rofl. I only read a few of your posts, but its easy to tell that you must have a mental disorder.

Monster lives in Arizona, he pings in the 30's, I live in Southern California and I can outrun him.

Oh and contrary to popular belief, I don't use, and have never used any "speed hacks" or any "hack" for that matter. Perfect impeccable timing back in the day just came naturally to me. ;-)

I do have to admit I'm not nearly as good as I used to be. I will be trying to play more and hopefully I get a little better. ;-)
Great, sure explains how you all got owned face down in dirt asses toward the sky while outnumbering us eh.

Ron Fellow only ring a bell not for skill pvper but some 3F asskisser that's nothing without a zerg. :thumbsup: When are you guys join faction? Do you know Monster was holding COP's hand so he stands a chance? Good Job.

Trinity here's your WAKA-COP holding hands pride. Treasure it. Wakas need all the zergs there is. Just like the old days.

R

Ruffles

Hey War,

I was going to to quote you in my reply, but some things just don't need to be seen over and over and over... like your adolescent gibberish.

Not sure how the last 3 weeks have been at the gate, but I did get to play for a bit tonite, few other COP were on...just what are you implying..that COP is reliant on what?? BTW, pretty screenshots, but I am disapointed in you War. You promised the full screen, not some cropped off shots. Wonder why you insinuate reasons about COP not posting full shots and yet you do the same thing...hmmmm?

As far as COP being a zerg, now THAT is funny as hell considering that scam has quite a few new members, from TI, R6, WAKA, III...zerg it up boys!!

Is WAKA coming back? They were pretty tough as I recall. Will they regroup and fly the WAKA tag or follow Trinity into R6? Is R6 still around? I keep hearing rumors that they are jumping shards (or guilds?) yet again...

BTW, how do ya'll like the new Stygian Abyss Lands?

Toodles

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey War,

I was going to to quote you in my reply, but some things just don't need to be seen over and over and over... like your adolescent gibberish.

Not sure how the last 3 weeks have been at the gate, but I did get to play for a bit tonite, few other COP were on...just what are you implying..that COP is reliant on what?? BTW, pretty screenshots, but I am disapointed in you War. You promised the full screen, not some cropped off shots. Wonder why you insinuate reasons about COP not posting full shots and yet you do the same thing...hmmmm?

As far as COP being a zerg, now THAT is funny as hell considering that scam has quite a few new members, from TI, R6, WAKA, III...zerg it up boys!!

Is WAKA coming back? They were pretty tough as I recall. Will they regroup and fly the WAKA tag or follow Trinity into R6? Is R6 still around? I keep hearing rumors that they are jumping shards (or guilds?) yet again...

BTW, how do ya'll like the new Stygian Abyss Lands?

Toodles
Are you completely utterly stupid?
You didnt see your leaders fighting side by side with R6 and Waka against the 5 of us 30 minutes ago?

And we wiped you guys, wiped all R6 AND Waka nooblets. You can lie you guys didnt get face planted just now, you know it better. I like how all you did during the entire fight was to dismount me ONCE, and I ****ed Pure Blood up shortly after your dismount. Zero death, good try COP/Waka/R6 alliance. :thumbsup:

I dont know what you are talking about Ruffles. My automap isnt working so I know a lot of people will not play without it. Seems like you know that "something" much much better than I do. Please enlighten me.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey war, still have no clue who your newbie worthless ass is.

COP WAKA R6 alliance?

Im pretty sure i was the only R6 on last night soloing a rat spawn, and I got attacked by COP. Hardly an alliance if you ask me.

Im gonna have to assume you are MOO (aka scam). You guys need work on field fighting. Its funny that "nooblets" as you call trinity and I, along with coot. whooped up on your guild in despise last week 4 on us 3, over and over and over as your pathetic guild switched their characters 3 times as coot sent them into stat. I suck, trinity is getting his legs back and coot never died. Pathetic nooblet guild. same guild as moo. your guild lost 4 on 3. 66% of people that haven't played in 2 years. on spawning characters too. get a grip noob.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey war, still have no clue who your newbie worthless ass is.

COP WAKA R6 alliance?

Im pretty sure i was the only R6 on last night soloing a rat spawn, and I got attacked by COP. Hardly an alliance if you ask me.

Im gonna have to assume you are MOO (aka scam). You guys need work on field fighting. Its funny that "nooblets" as you call trinity and I, along with coot. whooped up on your guild in despise last week 4 on us 3, over and over and over as your pathetic guild switched their characters 3 times as coot sent them into stat. I suck, trinity is getting his legs back and coot never died. Pathetic nooblet guild. same guild as moo. your guild lost 4 on 3. 66% of people that haven't played in 2 years. on spawning characters too. get a grip noob.
Looky, zero skill nooblet talking rightnow. Are you even in faction? And when you claimed you "dropped" us I am not there. I will be posting some of your screenie where your ass is facing the sky if you want. You know I have them nooblet. :thumbsup:

And good job denying working with COP last night when we wiped you all AND cop. BTW little nooblet next time when I magic arrow you dont run away without fighting k?

Get a grip out of your noobie mind, stop living in denial. You ARE a nooblet **** ingame. Accept it.

In short, are you in faction? are you even ****ing red? Figures.

Welcome to Fel. You newbie pvper wannabe.

R

Ruffles

Let me explain it real slow and simple ...

You constantly make comments how COP doesn't post screenshots because it might show "something" that doesn't belong there.

I am in COP and post FULL screenshots, including top bar & task bar.

I challenged you to do the same.

You said you would.

You just posted cropped screenshots. Why...hmmmm?

As for lotsa of your guys not playing because UOAM wasn't working? What are you guys? Wusses? Our automap is down constantly...it's an annoyance but doesn't stop the play.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me explain it real slow and simple ...

You constantly make comments how COP doesn't post screenshots because it might show "something" that doesn't belong there.

I am in COP and post FULL screenshots, including top bar & task bar.

I challenged you to do the same.

You said you would.

You just posted cropped screenshots. Why...hmmmm?

As for lotsa of your guys not playing because UOAM wasn't working? What are you guys? Wusses? Our automap is down constantly...it's an annoyance but doesn't stop the play.
Cropped ones are taken by MSPaint, and UOSU offers game window screenie. It takes me more work to do full screenshot but I will be posting those even tho I know Ruffles will probably be the only one capable posting the same. So let me explain this real nice and slow for the impared regarding to last nights fight. R6 and COP and WAKA wasnt attacking each other when we were there. We did wiped your entire crew cept for some worthless stealthers. Same goes for R6 and the Wakas that were there.

You can lie you guys didnt "ally" but you cannot lie about COP+R6+WAKA wiped by scam at the sametime last night. Also you can lie about COP cant run thru candabras and gravestones but we all know the facts right. GG

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure when everyone was "wiped out" at the gate last night because I was there from 9 - 11pm central time and during that time frame the only scam I saw was BAM, Bam Bam, Mike lordstrom, Slim Shady II, Got Purps, Straight Wreckin, Goldberg, and widow maker on his blue tamer sitting in guard zone. Most of Scam were in stat or never moved more than half a screen from a house (then again with all the houses they own or have access too, it is pretty hard to be half a screen from a house). As far as Cop not attacking Waka or R6, that was because some of Cop were talking to Waka (monster and timmy?) about old times and the new things (imbuing), and it would have been bad form to start attacking them while they were talking. The only R6 was Ron and he was with or was talking to Waka as well. As far as screenshots, I've only taken about 6 screenshots in the 4.5 years of playing UO, and those were taken because they showed Scam and R6 talking about working together to defend the COM base. I really don't feel its necessary for me to take screenshots of all of my kills to document my life of playing UO. That's not why I play UO, but if you would like screenshots, that's not a problem, I can snap some for you that shows the taskbar as well.

R

Ruffles

Cropped ones are taken by MSPaint, and UOSU offers game window screenie. It takes me more work to do full screenshot but I will be posting those even tho I know Ruffles will probably be the only one capable posting the same.
excuses ..excuses

So let me explain this real nice and slow for the impared regarding to last nights fight. R6 and COP and WAKA wasnt attacking each other when we were there. We did wiped your entire crew cept for some worthless stealthers. Same goes for R6 and the Wakas that were there.
I was there for about an hour before dinnertime...about 11:30 pm-12:30am pac time, I think...
Saw a few scam that kept running from house to house...got chased all over by straight wreckin'..was laughing so hard he finally got me...

Got to talk to monster and andy, pretty nice guys, though the rememebering times was before I started PvPing...Kell is right..It is very bad form to try to kill people that you are visiting with.

It is funny you should bring up other people not killing COP ... I've been at the gate plenty of times when III, TI, R6 and assorted other OJ's and blueberries are working WITH scam to kill COP... little upset they weren't working with scam last night?

You can lie you guys didnt "ally" but you cannot lie about COP+R6+WAKA wiped by scam at the sametime last night.
Didn't see scam killing anyone last night... 'cept when wrecking killed me... I just don't escape well when laughing ...I need to work on that.

Also you can lie about COP cant run thru candabras and gravestones but we all know the facts right. GG
Have seen numerous scam do the very same thing at the minax base...must be some faulty clients in scam, eh war?

T

Trinsauce

Why do people give WarUltima any attention... He talks **** bout me and everyone else juss out of the blue... Last night was the first time I played in over a week now and I still see my name in his posts... Been listening to Mariah Carey's song "Obsessed" much???

He says I suck and don't 1v1 people yet I smashed Goldberg right in front of him and his gheal casted waiting for Goldberg to cure... I sense an excuse coming along... I'm gonna throw this possible excuse out there beforehand... "He lost connection" or was it "UOA didn't chug the cure pot"... I'm juss gonna eliminate the first excuse cause he was running from me the whole time... he had a cure prepped right before he fell off his horse napping so I don't even wanna hear it... Goldberg is by far better than WarUltima ever will be... done deal...

The funniest part about this whole ordeal of WarUltima talkin **** bout my "pvp style or lack there of" is I'm kickin the dog **** out of yall will basically one arm... my right elbow was dislocated and all the ligaments torn... until I have surgery (which is hella expensive even with insurance) the usage of my arm will never be the same... I honestly wouldn't talk **** bout someone pvping to their best with 1 arm... I seem to be holding my own out there...

H

harrypotted III

Why do people give WarUltima any attention... He talks **** bout me and everyone else juss out of the blue... Last night was the first time I played in over a week now and I still see my name in his posts... Been listening to Mariah Carey's song "Obsessed" much???

He says I suck and don't 1v1 people yet I smashed Goldberg right in front of him and his gheal casted waiting for Goldberg to cure... I sense an excuse coming along... I'm gonna throw this possible excuse out there beforehand... "He lost connection" or was it "UOA didn't chug the cure pot"... I'm juss gonna eliminate the first excuse cause he was running from me the whole time... he had a cure prepped right before he fell off his horse napping so I don't even wanna hear it... Goldberg is by far better than WarUltima ever will be... done deal...

The funniest part about this whole ordeal of WarUltima talkin **** bout my "pvp style or lack there of" is I'm kickin the dog **** out of yall will basically one arm... my right elbow was dislocated and all the ligaments torn... until I have surgery (which is hella expensive even with insurance) the usage of my arm will never be the same... I honestly wouldn't talk **** bout someone pvping to their best with 1 arm... I seem to be holding my own out there...
I don't play UO anymore but I just have to add this. Trinity you suck you either beat Goldberg out of sheer luck or something went wrong with his computer. You are horrible 1v1 I used to be able to text people from my phone and 1v1 you at the same time(You have to be as bad as Trust Me Inc for me to do that to you). Ron Fellows also is/was horrible and MOO>WAKA any day :/. Basically what I'm trying to say is neither of you should be talking **** right now.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play UO anymore but I just have to add this. Trinity you suck you either beat Goldberg out of sheer luck or something went wrong with his computer. You are horrible 1v1 I used to be able to text people from my phone and 1v1 you at the same time(You have to be as bad as Trust Me Inc for me to do that to you). Ron Fellows also is/was horrible and MOO>WAKA any day :/. Basically what I'm trying to say is neither of you should be talking **** right now.
All this coming from the "pvper" who dies to one holy light. Yea ok. haha Cry more in vent Harry. Seriously I thought I was gonna have to buy you a tissue irl. WHAAAAA VHINN KILLED ME WITH ONE HOLY LIGHT!

Zog_Propaganda

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP has never surrendered to anyone....

I'll let our leaders know you want to go to war...

The war invite has been sent out long ago and COP did surrender the last war we had and I can almost guarantee they will not accept our latest declaration of war the leaders of COP and MoFo are cowards and will never take on the great empire of Zog!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume they surrendered because they figured it was a waste of time warring an enemy who never shows up to fight :p

Zog_Propaganda

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume they surrendered because they figured it was a waste of time warring an enemy who never shows up to fight :p
Less talk and more pvp please war us we will accept and we will fight we will enjoy the game that we pay to play or would you rather troll forums?

T

Trinsauce

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DID I CALL IT OR WHAT???

Reading comprehension for the win please... As I stated he was running so "nothing could have been wrong with his computer" next excuse??? juss face it one of ur better mages got beat by "a bad pvper with one arm" ROTFLMAO Pondering what SCAM's next excuse for his death will be...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As ussual this current PvP thread will be closed as it reaches 500 posts.

Please continue the entertainment.. erm I mean "PvP" talk there.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.