Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oligizmo

I do NOT want to have not even one(1) baby with any of my girlfriends I am seeing rightnow. It's not the time yet. I am not married, and I am having fun being with different girls, and I am nice as long as they go home when I want them to.
Awww, how cute! He said he has "girlfriends." Their names probably are "L" and "R" :thumbsup:

LOL!!!!

S

Skullcollector

SCAM gets one win in how many years and WarUltima is happier then a pig in sh*t. Hey look at us we rolled cop with 15+ SCAM when COP had about 8 people on. Just like he brags 2 SCAM vs 10 COP we win while hiding in a house.

Here is the real story. SCAM had over 15+ members on last night we had 8-10. SCAM comes down with two tamers and a bard. it took them over 3 hours to take Despise from little old COP. But yes they took one despise from COP. Woop-de-do.

I understand your crushed that COP has already taken 2 Harrowers from SCAM and well too many spawns to count when they are sneeking them in late at night in T2A. So if your so proud of this congrats. Again like I have posted we win some we lose some. But when SCAM wins one oh lordy lordy here come the post and back slaping each other. Yea good job we took a depise. ROFLMAO.

You know how many we put in stat? A sh*t load. So enjoy you one night of glory post all day about it if you like. But when it really counts COP 2 Harrowers and SCAM 0. If you want to play with the big boys WarUltima you need to do Harrowers and hold them instead of losing them. Have a nice day!
First of all where did you guys get your numbers?? Scam has never pulled 15 since I have been with them. Last night we had I think 8 or 9 at MOST. Please start naming the players that were at dispise last night and please name the tamer. We didn’t use a tamer to win that fight, we used a bard to combat your tamers. There was a tamer there I THINK in the beginning but im not even sure of that. I know there wasn’t one in the battle on the bridge that we won. And as far as cops numbers, you had TWO super dragons + about 8 others so the numbers were not lopsided in either way. Numbers did teeter as players from both sides died and had to come in on alts but NEVER did we have 15 on at once. Not even close apple, FACTS please!

And I already admitted why it took us so long to take the spawn, I was sucking on my fielding on both mages that eventually got stated. This was a fun win and why we talked about it because it was actually fun. And as far as this being the first fight we won, are you kidding me apple? Maybe you guys win a lot more when im not on (dought it) but I know for a fact that we win almost all the big battles that we have against each other. If you want to call all the 8 to 10 cop against 2 or 3 scam at the gate big wins for you than so be it. Once again when the numbers are less that double in your favor a lot if not most of the time we win and when the numbers are even or a little on our side, we ALWAYS win those. If im worng please give an example of a fight where we lost to you when both sides had even or scam had greater numbers. Im not trying to make us out to be gods but we do have many much better pvpers in scam whether you want to admit it or not. That’s the truth!

Apple you need to re-read your post and try to be truthful with yourself. Scam win one in “years”. Are you talking ant years where every hour is like a year to them? When I post about the fights I like to talk about the big fights, not the 2 or 3 vs 10…so what we lose to those numbers. Not fun conversations but if you guys want to talk about them then come talk about it, brag I don’t care. Just don’t say bullcrap like we win our first fight in years. The truth, the truth! I can admit when I blow it, can you?

T

TrustMeInc

We didn’t use a tamer to win that fight, we used a bard to combat your tamers.
Oh really skull you are just as blurred as the rest. Who is Barg Skull? What are his skills please tell everyone. So when you stated get my fact straight why don't you get yours straight. k thanks! You lot are amazing lairs.

There was another tamer I cant remember his name he is a new SCAM tamer.

I'm not going to sit here and name everyone like I did last time.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1284451&postcount=218

It is pointless. But I know who was in our vent and who was in despise and well Skull it wasn't 10+ like posted by WarUltima. So again I will not argue the facts back and fourth with you on semantics like I have already in the past with Harry Potter for most of the First PvP thread. The fact of the matter is you had more and you had tamers and yet you stand here and lie. But what can I exspect from you SCAM has brain washed you into believing 7-8 COP = to 30 COP on the field you guys are fn nuts.

But again before I ever answer another one of your post who is Barg and what are his skills cause he was there and like I said one another tamer. So please enlighten us all Skull.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
And again Bal is talking about something he knows nothing about. He wasn’t in yew at that fight where we killed all cop. He wasn’t in the fight in dispise where we killed all cop. And the pick of goldburg dead several times…it took two tamers (including bal) and a couple archers no? And your bragging you helped to kill one player while he was fighting outnumbered alone? Again this is why I don’t take you seriously Balnor……
Don't try to justify your need to join scum by attacking my skill. And he had 2 healers. And III didn't kill him once until I showed up. Then he died 6 times, with 2 healers. That tells the real pvpers here something, and when I say real pvpers, I mean me and Ruffles. Cause Ruffles wons you girls. YOUR OWN GUILDMATE IS CRYING ABOUT *COP* TURTLING!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA Hey isn't it funny how when Skull gets mad his posts get so long you don't even care to read them. Jesus Skull, CALM DOWN ITS ONLY A GAME THAT RUFFLES OWNS YOU AT.

S

Skullcollector

Oh really skull you are just as blurred as the rest. Who is Barg Skull? What are his skills please tell everyone. So when you stated get my fact straight why don't you get yours straight. k thanks! You lot are amazing lairs.

There was another tamer I cant remember his name he is a new SCAM tamer.

I'm not going to sit here and name everyone like I did last time.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1284451&postcount=218

It is pointless. But I know who was in our vent and who was in despise and well Skull it wasn't 10+ like posted by WarUltima. So again I will not argue the facts back and fourth with you on semantics like I have already in the past with Harry Potter for most of the First PvP thread. The fact of the matter is you had more and you had tamers and yet you stand here and lie. But what can I exspect from you SCAM has brain washed you into believing 7-8 COP = to 30 COP on the field you guys are fn nuts.

But again before I ever answer another one of your post who is Barg and what are his skills cause he was there and like I said one another tamer. So please enlighten us all Skull.

Yes Barg is Woowoo and if he was there on his tamer is was for a VERY short time because his mage was in that fight most of the time for sure. He was yelling at me none stop for my crappy fielding that almost cost us this fight. Are you saying Woowoo’s mage wasn’t there for most of that battle or is your vision getting blurred yourself? There was no other tamers there apple. And before you call me a liar I did say I thought there might have been a tamer there in the beginning but I wasn’t sure. We had no one else on with a tamer, why do you think we brought in a bard…

Your screen shot shows two people who are not even in scam, one you put down twice and two others are alts of ones you already named so we are back to 10. Also Willy hasn’t been on in a long time and ill have to look but I don’t even think he’s scam anymore. We can bring ok numbers once in awhile I do not deny but it’s not very often.

I have never posted that cop has had 30+ on and apple yes, yes I can count very well. I do math all day long in my job so I am quick with numbers and counting. Also you say cop didn’t have near 10 people on, I counted two super dragons, one was blue, ruff ryder on his pet, three mages mages and a few more archers so if it wasn’t 10 then 9, better? I do believe we had close to that as well so your right numbers were not a big factor. And when the numbers were not a factor in this fight how did it end, ill leave it there…

That tells the real pvpers here something, and when I say real pvpers, I mean me and Ruffles.
HAHAHAHAHA… Im sorry ruffles but that statement was HILARIOUS! I almost pee’d a little laughing!

Don't try to justify your need to join scum by attacking my skill. And he had 2 healers. And III didn't kill him once until I showed up. Then he died 6 times, with 2 healers. That tells the real pvpers here something, and when I say real pvpers, I mean me and Ruffles. Cause Ruffles wons you girls. YOUR OWN GUILDMATE IS CRYING ABOUT *COP* TURTLING!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA Hey isn't it funny how when Skull gets mad his posts get so long you don't even care to read them. Jesus Skull, CALM DOWN ITS ONLY A GAME THAT RUFFLES OWNS YOU AT.
And where did that first line come from, what the hell are you talking about? You say you don’t read my post but you comment on them all the time. That explains it, if you did read them maybe you would see how lame you sound most of the time and maybe start posting the truth.

One last thing Bal, im far from mad in fact atm im a very amused. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
And where did that first line come from, what the hell are you talking about? You say you don’t read my post but you comment on them all the time. That explains it, if you did read them maybe you would see how lame you sound most of the time and maybe start posting the truth.

One last thing Bal, im far from mad in fact atm im a very amused. :)
I do post the truth, it's just a shame that you're never around to smell what the rock is COOKING BABY. Cause you're too busy hiding behind your supposed greatness, while I serve up your supposed best on a platta. Lets not pick hairs about how it's done ok pumpkin?

T

TrustMeInc

Oh Skull got the name of the other tamer last night Renagade. So again I noticed you changed your post to say I think instead of we don't need tamers. But just to make it clear again.

SCAM had 2 tamers COP had 2 tamer and SCAM even brought a Bard. SO AGAIN.... Proof is above Skull you changed your post saying I think instead of we didn't have any tamers. Let it be clear...

RENAGADE & BARGS ARE TAMERS IN SCAM + Flutis two tamers and a bard. So stop denying the facts. Why weren't they there long is because we killed them both you cant control the dragon in stat. So again you admit to being wrong that is the most truthful thing you have said.

We didn’t use a tamer to win that fight, we used a bard to combat your tamers.
This was your quote but you have changed it since now. So I guess I was right you where wrong? I accept your apology.

Can't wait to see your response.

Don't say something like we won or what ever I already said that above yes you won a despise from COP woop-de-do 3 hours to take a spawn from COP some feat. I don't need to boust abot taking a spawn we do it so much. Take a harrower from us one day that would be a feat. But again my EGO is not like SCAMs they never post failure there EGOs may get hurt.

S

Skullcollector

I do post the truth, it's just a shame that you're never around to smell what the rock is COOKING BABY. Cause you're too busy hiding behind your supposed greatness, while I serve up your supposed best on a platta. Lets not pick hairs about how it's done ok pumpkin?
Im sitting here telling everyone I screwed up and you take that as greatness? That explains SOO much! :coco:

P.S. Slow down, you’re almost at your limit…pumpkin

S

Skullcollector

Oh Skull got the name of the other tamer last night Renagade. So again I noticed you changed your post to say I think instead of we don't need tamers. But just to make it clear again.

SCAM had 2 tamers COP had 2 tamer and SCAM even brought a Bard. SO AGAIN.... Proof is above Skull you changed your post saying I think instead of we didn't have any tamers. Let it be clear...

RENAGADE & BARGS ARE TAMERS IN SCAM + Flutis two tamers and a bard. So stop denying the facts. Why weren't they there long is because we killed them both you cant control the dragon in stat. So again you admit to being wrong that is the most truthful thing you have said.

This was your quote but you have changed it since now. So I guess I was right you where wrong? I accept your apology.

Don't say something like we won or what ever I already said that above yes you won a despise from COP woop-de-do 3 hours to take a spawn from COP some feat. I don't need to boust abot taking a spawn we do it so much. Take a harrower from us one day that would be a feat. But again my EGO is not like SCAMs they never post failure there EGOs may get hurt.
First of all I have not edited any of these recent posts so what are you talking about me doing that? I didn’t change it, you miss read it.

I didn’t know Renegade was a tamer, ill look into that. He wasn’t using a super dragon that’s for sure. If he is im sorry I didn’t know that. What pet was he riding, a mare or dog then?

You say scam never posts failures and bal says I talk as if im great. Do you guys really read my posts? Some my think why does scam even keep Skull around, he’s always messin up. It seems im the only one who can admit a mistake in these forms or in the game. And if your talking about why we(scam) wouldnt post about a loss when we get one, why would we? If you want your wins to be seen, post them yourselves lol.

Going to finish my movie, be in the game soon...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
I just wanna take this opportunity and say thanks to KMSEMPERFI, the GM of the great guild of COP, for allowing a one versus one field fight match with me. I am the one flagged him and I was a bit worried about COP stealther might come and gank me while I am having a 1v1 duel with KMS.

So again, I wanna say thank you to KMS for not calling in a gank squad on me and allowed me to 1v1 you. As you can see KMS did not call in reinforcement (it was a 1v1 field duel after all), and there was no other Scam/COP/Blue/Red in Yew at around 7:27PM Pacific Time. We had out run of a uninterrupted 1v1. Great fight KMS, you are getting better and better. Not quite there, but you are probably one of the best necromages on shard I will give you that.

Again, great fight. I am sure we both have our fun at it. Thanks again for this rare chance at a true 1v1 field duel. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008

Ok..now for the REAL scoop:

When we caught you down there, saying hurry up to your folks because you had been warned we were coming, you had your 2 weak ass tamers there, one being you TMI. We brought down 1 tamer with a stuper dragon. As soon as I heard you had 2 dragons, we laughed at you and I said I was going to come with my bard to **** with you. We all laughed at you again.

The player with the stuper dragon left before we were in for even 5 minutes. The other tamer came around much later and did not stay as well. From that time on, it was just lil' old us against you. I turned you red by killing myself after you got idiotic (normal behavior)..along with a few more of your blues. LOL..I noticed Potato sure didn't attack me again after his count. We didn't need pets to own your collective asses. I will admit that I had an absolute ball on a pretty much worthless character for PvP but a game stopper character for pets. Your dragon died soooooooo much. The whole pet thing turned out worthless for you. The dread mare you also had turned out to be a minor inconvenience and died as well.

I think I will put eval back on that character so his magery actually does something. Even without it, it was more than enough to take care of your tamer..LAWLS!!

We beat down your no skill turtle effort..then rolled all your asses into stat on all further attempts at trying to reclaim the island. It was relatively even player numbers plus your 2 stuper dragons.

You got schooled son.. end of story. Eat that crow!! :loser:

Now you know the REST of the story! :thumbsup:

T

TrustMeInc

Ok..now for the REAL scoop:

When we caught you down there, saying hurry up to your folks because you had been warned we were coming, you had your 2 weak ass tamers there, one being you TMI. We brought down 1 tamer with a stuper dragon. As soon as I heard you had 2 dragons, we laughed at you and I said I was going to come with my bard to **** with you. We all laughed at you again.

The player with the stuper dragon left before we were in for even 5 minutes. The other tamer came around much later and did not stay as well. From that time on, it was just lil' old us against you. I turned you red by killing myself after you got idiotic (normal behavior)..along with a few more of your blues. LOL..I noticed Potato sure didn't attack me again after his count. We didn't need pets to own your collective asses. I will admit that I had an absolute ball on a pretty much worthless character for PvP but a game stopper character for pets. Your dragon died soooooooo much. The whole pet thing turned out worthless for you. The dread mare you also had turned out to be a minor inconvenience and died as well.

I think I will put eval back on that character so his magery actually does something. Even without it, it was more than enough to take care of your tamer..LAWLS!!

We beat down your no skill turtle effort..then rolled all your asses into stat on all further attempts at trying to reclaim the island. It was relatively even player numbers plus your 2 stuper dragons.

You got schooled son.. end of story. Eat that crow!! :loser:

Now you know the REST of the story! :thumbsup:
You lot always post you don't use tamer bla bla.

Well you can have a piece of my crow cause again you lie proven read the aforementioned.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 16, 2001
Ohio
For the record (speaking for me ) I dont give a rats a$$ omg Six your right i dooont care .

hmmm kinda reminds me of a call i got at work "i cant come in my car broke down "
me --->>> ok that sucks hmmm Lock it and start walking .

"its 25 blocks"
me ----> thats it ?

i dont effin care
heres a cookie? :violin:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
You lot always post you don't use tamer bla bla.

Well you can have a piece of my crow cause again you lie proven read the aforementioned.
My.. my.. my..aren't you the lucky guy. You get another helping of crow...and a cookie. Be careful, keep playing this badly and you are going to get fat(ter) on all that humble pie being shoved in your face. :next:

Got owned again...all day. Stat again...all day. Lost again...lol....all day. No pets, no stealthers..just pure straight up, pull down the pants, spank that ass, no thank yous or even a cheap lunch, pwned like a biatch all damn day......TMI..you must be a PvP God..only a God could keep coming back and resurrecting 0oooOver and oOOooOover again...like all your characters always seem to need too. :coco:

You all must really love your house too...because Lord knows y'all are hugging it REAL close every single day...for hours and hours at a time. Are you sure there isn't something kinky going on there. I have heard of incidents of illicit domicile sex and I am beginning to think some of you think that house has a real purrty drain pipe ...or something.... :blushing:

BTW...I got a complaint...about COP!!! Amazing...I know..but hear me out! I am not getting any faction points off COP anymore. I keep getting the message that I have recently defeated this enemy and then it leaves me with just 40 damned silver. WTF!!! You folks NEED to at least try and kill people. Not a one of you have killed 6 factioneers since I last killed you??? Get the **** busy you lazy bastards!! Maybe if you made like COM/TB characters on your alt accounts..you could kill them over and over...just a suggestion. Be careful you don't die to them while you are killing them.. :loser:

R

Ruffles

No one really give a crap about your personal life, you were there "trying" to PvP, while in house after trashtalking scam in house taking a screenshot as "hiding" which is highly hypocrite.
What? Are you taking writing lessons from DOM? This made about as much sense as his usually does. What screenshot did I take? Scam cant get into our guild house, how was I trash talking them? Was a bit too busy to try to type trashtalk. As for hiding, I was in view while shooting. When I dissapeared was when I left. Please try to use punctuation when posting, it’s easier to make sense of it when you do.
So when ruffles/cop gets wtfpwnt and log its because RL issue forcing you. When a scam log it because they are all cowards... nice and ******** logic you got right there.
When I log, its for a variety of reasons. Not really any concern of yours why. As for other COP, I am not their mother, and I don’t make them tell me why they log. So their reasons are their own. As for SCAM being cowards for logging, since I have never claimed that, it must be based on your inside information. Do you really think they are cowards for logging? Since you made that claim, not I, who’s nice ******** logic, as you put it, was that?

If you dont want to be called a liar you really shouldnt have said no one in COP will use funny thing to play UO (we all know they do). We have ex-COPs telling us each and every single "funny" things they apply to reforce their UO skill. Including who "tells" what type of "jokes". Seems like we know your guild better than you do Ruffles, if you arent lying then I feel terribly sorry for you. Because none of your guildies are willing to tell you the truth about themselves. You still havent explained about someone in cop with that "bugged" client, I guess that's pure accident, and hes client was simply bugged eh.
When and where did I say this exactly? I have said that I personally do not use them, but I have never spoken for the rest of COP since they are all individuals and I do not go around looking at everyones computer to see what they are running. Please, if you have ever seen me say this, show me where. A hyperlink will do. As for not explaining about a bugged client. I did not realize it was my job nor my responsibility. Try asking them about it if it keeps you up at night.

I really like how you have multiple standards, and those who lies all the time have the "ability" to convence themselves the "lies" are actually the truth. And a great liar will try to make the honest person look like a liar by applying their very own behavior to them. You are acting very closely to all of the above, but I sure hope you were just trying to defend your friends even tho they obviously never told you any truth. I really feel sorry for you for living outside the truth (or living inside denial)... sigh.
Did you read that off a very long fortune cookie? Or maybe an L Ron Hubbard armchair psychoanalysis book? This is pretty much just psychobabble people throw out to try to convince others they know what they are saying. I find it amusing. Not very well written though. Reminds me of trying to outwit a Sicilian when death is on the line.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Sadness Ruffles. Unlike you and Vhinn, I am not all forum patroit. And it's sad that by winning a 1v1 vs your beloved GM and teh "sonoma's best mage" winning the tourney I gave some nice hot face slap to you and Vhinn since one screenie defeated 90% of your statements.

One screenie shattered you and Vhinn's happy world of denial. You lied about I will never fight ANY COP 1v1, and I did. And I owned your proud (thanks for not calling in ganked even tho he knows when I ran him out of mana he was going to lose) GM. Vhinn still do not have a valid 1v1 PvP screenshot that's not a rezkill or gank, and here's a perfect example of a 1v1 mage vs mage screenshot, from casting all the way to KILL/MONEY/POINT shot. While proving to COP (since you guys have little ideas on how to play mages and thinking KMS would own) their godly GM will get faceplanted on the field FULL TEMPLATE by one (1) single scam. Actually I am confident most individuals in scam can kill your GM if there's no "supported PvP" (zero skill dismount gank) on both side.

Now the jokes on you since Ruffles TMI and Vhinn seem to be stunned by my little screenie (which TMI could no really post a screenshot of in game graphic without leaking some kind of... secret...) and tried to avoid the screenie sorry Ruffles and Vhinn, with one screenshot I just proved you are Vhinn one of the biggest "Nothing" players that obviously make a lot of **** up.

And jokes is on you now too Ruffles, since a "house hiding noob" just laid your beloved "leet skilled" GM in the dirt 1v1. And Vhinn since you cannot play a mage I will not keep pushing you if what you perfer in UO is stealthing and hiding in gzone on blues... But again here it is a valid, proper 1v1 kill/money/point/corpse shot. With "ingame graphic"... you know unlike TMI who can ONLY post screenshots of his journal while cutting away EVERYTHING else that might have showed the trees/water tiles ect a bit "differently". I know a few COPS who post here could not post screenshot of their game window because of the obvious reason, but anyway here it is again and I believe KMS did not try to "lie" on this one. Unlike you Ruffles, there's no trashtalk (but I did dry loot him and his 100+ pots) between me and KMS just an honest 1v1 I did not trashtalk him after killing him from his Omen/Strangle/Pain Spike/Blood Oath spam that was turtling the crap out of me (which is why he ran out of mana), and he was so dependent on his little strangle doing "AUTO DISRRUPT" and thinking he can Gheal thru a harm spam... that's a rookie mistake, but he sure is getting better and at least he TRIES unlike Vhinn, the man of Do-Nothing.

And again I want to thank KMS since you seem to call in back up every single time before this 1v1, thank you for not using a zergling squad on me and 1v1ed me honestly. GG, nice try but dont worry about it, you will get better and better and remember do not rely on strangle turtle so heavily, some people might actually know how to time it and harm you to death in between.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Sadness Ruffles. Unlike you and Vhinn, I am not all forum patroit.
One screenie shattered you and Vhinn's happy world of denial.
Yes you are. That picture proves nothing except that you're in SCAM, you got paid for KMS, and that it's probly fake. Unlike mine.

Here I am taking out the COP that SCAM let go and couldn't kill. 3 in all.

Here's COP's solution to me showing up at their spawn.

Here's Vhinn gettin the job done because SCAM couldn't in the middle of 4 SCAM I'm um, KOS to? haha

Here I am killing the last COP straggler as 2 SCAM look on amazed, because not only did I kill the tamer, I ran this guy down while 3 SCAM just stood around wondering what to do.

And here's COP's solution to me showing up at their base... sad, comon and fight, at one point they had 5 people there just to fight me. Sad really.

Then there's the classic SCAM house hiding from COP. Always a crowd favorite. haha

You are a do nothing board warrior. Are you a Skullcollector alt? Too bad I didn't get a picture of me taking out Lord Egrin also. Fun stuff.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Unlike you I dont need to tell stories. One screenie shows everything, 1v1 mage fight, money shot, no other people on sight at all, next to R60S guild house... I see no point for you to post whole bounch of screenshots of OTHER TWO GUILDS FIGHTING each other while you watched most of it, and ZERO 1v1 money shot.

There is only 1 KMSEMPERFI of COP , and only 1 Wasp on Sonoma. I dont have to make **** up to make yourself sound "more valid". Sorry.

I am sorry baby vhinn, i just dont understand why you would feel challenged. I know you will not be able to kill anyone "solo" (let along our mixed mage pvp champion) but why? Am i getting on your nerve because you still cannot get a "solo" money shot screenie like mine? I mean its ok if you can only 1v1 on your cop style tamer but at least thats some 1v1.

KMS is much bigger man then you could ever been. He didnt run away when he know that hes going to get dropped. You would not have even tried to 1v1 unless its a rezkill or gank or like you said in your screenies you pick cops off after scam redlined them but didnt kill them. That is still a cheapshot kill vhinn.

Grow a pair, KMS can be your role model. Man up and grow a pair (please grow them now before they shut down UO) and do something on your own.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I am sorry baby vhinn, i just dont understand why you would feel challenged. I know you will not be able to kill anyone solo (let along our mixed mage pvp champion) but why? Am i getting on your nerve because you still cannot get a solo kill shot like mine? I mean its ok if you can only 1v1 on your cop style tamer but at least thats some 1v1.

KMS is much bigger man then you could ever been. He didnt run away when he know that hes going to get dropped. You would not have even tried to 1v1 unless its a rezkill or gank or like you said in your screenies you pick cops off after scam redlined them but didnt kill them. That is still a rez kill vhinn.

Grow a pair, kms can be your roll model. Man up and do something on your own.
Hey noob, you'd have to kill KMS once a day for a couple years to catch up with the amount of times I've killed him. Wake up, I'm sure one of your SCAM girlfriends will get you a towel.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
VHINN pls. put a sock in it.... Listening to YOU tell everyone how awesome you are has gone way past borring.... Your a stealther lol.... The ability to pick EXACTLY WHEN you want to attack is the only reason you manage to kill anyone... The problem with this is HOW OFTEN you manage it or rather don't manage it. For every screeshot you post of killing some cop newbie (by "pop shotting him") Your 10 kills behind a good pvper because you have to STAND AROUND HIDDEN waiting for your perfect opportunity...

Anyway... I'll fight ya on Peon or Sa-Vok no problem man and shut you up anytime....

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Hey noob, you'd have to kill KMS once a day for a couple years to catch up with the amount of times I've killed him. Wake up, I'm sure one of your SCAM girlfriends will get you a towel.
Wow so you rez kill him daily?
Where's ONE proof that you killed KMS 1v1 No ganking/No rezkilling money shot please? Please since you own him so freaking frequently you will have a VALID Money shot screeie to make urself look a bit better... RIGHT?????

Again go post 98 more screenshots of two guilds thats fighting each other, and get some cheapshot screenie and rezkilling screenie. You are a joke, learn to play a real character and do something along (other than stealthing and rezkilling).

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Again go post 98 more screenshots of two guilds thats fighting each other, and get some cheapshot screenie and rezkilling screenie. You are a joke, learn to play a real character and do something along (other than stealthing and rezkilling).
I got so many screenshots tho, how can I pick just one? Besides, there was 4 SCAM and 4 COP there, and I got 3 COP and 1 SCAM. You do the math... haha Aww that's cute too coming from the guild that couldn't get more kills in Despise last night than a no skill hiding/stealther. Sad really. If I'm the joke, I'm the joke on you. I got more kills than you did. Whaaa. Someone get War his binky please! I've been pvming for a month straight, logon for 30 minutes, get more kills than SCAM including a SCAM, and you girls wanna pick hairs how it's done. hahaha When you sad excuses for pvpers get some real skill, call me, we'll do lunch.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Aww that's cute coming from the guild that couldn't get more kills in Despise last night than a no skill hiding/stealther. Sad really. If I'm the joke, I'm the joke on you. I got more kills than you did. Whaaa. Someone get War his binky please! I've been pvming for a month straight, logon for 30 minutes, get more kills than SCAM including a SCAM, and you girls wanna pick hairs how it's done. hahaha When you sad excuses for pvpers get some real skill, call me, we'll do lunch.
Sigh, you are a stealther after all, and all you play is cop template. Cant 1v1, and hve not yet to get a 1v1 shot screenie. If you think rezkill is an accomplishment, you are pro at it. Good Job.

I am getting tired of your rezkill/popshot screenshots tho, please post anything that shows you are doing smething. Most people really dont give a crap about rezkills, if rezkilling/pop shot is considered "skill" that makes Ruffles (and any stealthers in COP) one of te best PvPers just like you.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Wow so you rez kill him daily?
Where's ONE proof that you killed KMS 1v1 No ganking/No rezkilling money shot please? Please since you own him so freaking frequently you will have a VALID Money shot screeie to make urself look a bit better... RIGHT?????
There's one of me doing it in this thread. You can go back, I'm too lazy this morning to shut you up again. Like usual.

M

MikeDub

I cant believe this game is still going. I seriously thought UO died with AoS. I played on Sonoma from 1999-2003 or so. I seriously thought that it died for good.

Heres some old screen shots of the good ol' days. I call them the good ol' days, and some argue that 1997-1999 were the good ol' days, but relatively few screen shots made it out of that period. We could barely take screenshots back then. Here are some screenshots of some of my kills over a few day peroid. Mostly Sonoma, some Chessy and SP

THE LAKE SUPEIOR PVP TOURNAMENT FROM BACK IN THE DAY

GETTING BANNED

M

MikeDub

I just wanted to add in, sinse theres a debate going on now about killing KMS. I cant find any screenshots, but I killed him many many times back in the day. He carried more POTS than anyone. He carried more pots than 10 people combined. I use to fill my kegs from his deaths. When Pking in Bucs on my red, at a time when we couldnt bank, I just went and killed KMS if I needed to re-up on pots.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
There's one of me doing it in this thread. You can go back, I'm too lazy this morning to shut you up again. Like usual.
Sigh, you are just like a real COP. Join them already, if you can hide and stealth 90% of your time in game, you are all set. Thats about the only thing you can do anyways... oh yea I am sorry, you can dismount al kill moving shot too... wait isnt that COP tactics too? :coco:

R

Ruffles

One screenie shattered you and Vhinn's happy world of denial. You lied about I will never fight ANY COP 1v1...
Wow, im impressed. You finally grew a pair and fought KMS. You actually won too. First time for everything.

Now the jokes on you since Ruffles TMI and Vhinn seem to be stunned by my little screenie...
Stunned? Not hardly. You are bound to get lucky every once in awhile.

And jokes is on you now too Ruffles, since a "house hiding noob" just laid your beloved "leet skilled" GM in the dirt 1v1....
*rolls eyes* A chicken, a horse, and a 3 legged cat walk into a bar….

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Oh and these are for you Balinor. These are of me killing you.
Wow, check out that worship. Although I don't remember those shots, or fighting you one on one on that character, but whatever. I'll give you a golf clap. *clap clap clap* 99 times out of 100 I was being ganked on that character by everyone at bucs. :) So I'm just going to assume that was what happened since there's no money shot as SCAM likes to point out (even tho 99 percent of my screenshots have money shots.) By the way, those pictures of the um, no trees will get your account banned from Stratics... I'm sure you don't care.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Wow, im impressed. You finally grew a pair and fought KMS. You actually won too. First time for everything.

Stunned? Not hardly. You are bound to get lucky every once in awhile.

*rolls eyes* A chicken, a horse, and a 3 legged cat walk into a bar….
Yep, I hope COP with all those members can start some of their "1st" too.

For the record I have not yet died to ANY COP 1v1 well maybe by 2 or 3 dread horses while dismounted if you really want to count completely zero skill kill like that but then again it will be a tamer + dread horse + bake/mare, if you dont agree, please post some evidence. Sorry Ruffles you really got it the other way around, KMS did not dare flag me he held a curse and run up to me I had to start everything "as usual", and I attacked him first. So I am happy KMS grew a pair and fought me, and the truth is told with a screenshot. If there was a COP house there he would have ran away because he refused to flag for some reason.

Sorry but I can tell you up front your "leaders" will not be able to post a screenshot with in-game graphics without "exposing" something. :loser:

Now I wish KMS can get lucky sometimes. Sorry Ruffles, KM isnt as good as you think he is and he was killed 1v1 by WooWoo on his mage this morning too, but after all you are a stealther, you have very little idea whats going on behind mage fights anyway. :D

M

MikeDub

Wow, check out that worship. Although I don't remember those shots, or fighting you one on one on that character, but whatever. I'll give you a golf clap. *clap clap clap* 99 times out of 100 I was being ganked on that character by everyone at bucs. :) So I'm just going to assume that was what happened since there's no money shot as SCAM likes to point out (even tho 99 percent of my screenshots have money shots.) By the way, those pictures of the um, no trees will get your account banned from Stratics... I'm sure you don't care.
Those screenshots are from almost 10 years ago. I doubt you can remember every fight you've ever had. The only reason I remembered that guy was you was because the screenshot was named Balinor. And why would they ban you for shots of the game from almost a decade ago.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Those screenshots are from almost 10 years ago. I doubt you can remember every fight you've ever had. The only reason I remembered that guy was you was because the screenshot was named Balinor. And why would they ban you for shots of the game from almost a decade ago.
You obviously weren't around a month ago when they were banning people for saying hello. I think that mod died tho irl. He was a great guy. Oh yea, I found some old pics!

S

Skullcollector

Stumps, 8x8 Macroer and getting banned, what else do you have to show us?
I found Bals and mikedubs old pics to be very funny look into the past. Some of the pics like the pimp character VERY funny. Some may have been against the rules but these sets of screen shots brought a smile to my face for sure. MORE old pics please! And drawing your own trees…VERY FUNNY!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
No matter what you say Juicey, you'll always be the huckleberry that got owned by Balinor one on one and had to gank me with 5 SCAM. HAHAH

M

MikeDub

Stumps, 8x8 Macroer and getting banned, what else do you have to show us?
That was like 8 years ago. I havent logged in the game sinse 2003. I dont remember the tree stumps program being illegal back then. 8x8 was legal as long as long as you didnt leave the comp.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
That was like 8 years ago. I havent logged in the game sinse 2003. I dont remember the tree stumps program being illegal back then. 8x8 was legal as long as long as you didnt leave the comp.
Shhhhh just shake your head and agree with her. At least it's not nazi germany here anymore. :)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Another day of house lovin' eh COP? Did you manage to pull out any wins today?? Did most of you even make it out of stat for more than 5 minutes? I died once today and got 9 kill shots. Out of those, I got a grand total of 3 points. This means you folks just are not killing faction members, namely SCAM and R6OS. :blushing:

C'mon...can't you at least try to do better?? :bored:

You keep telling us all that your guild isn't dead....let's just agree that is isn't looking too alive..how about that?? :D

F

Freya/Passion

Maybe if their Co-Leader Dubie would spend less time in Tram griefing Trammies, and more time in Fel working with his team, you'd have something to write about Widow....

H

harrypotted III

Worship is going up to a random corpse of mine and taking a ss of it pretending like you killed me

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Maybe if their Co-Leader Dubie would spend less time in Tram griefing Trammies, and more time in Fel working with his team, you'd have something to write about Widow....
You cant blame them, they are trammies with enough number to compete on those few well known "no skill" templates. Few of them are fellies yes (i think these people are most likely their leaders that play on dismount all kill moving shot zero skill gimplets anyways), but most of them are definetely trammies.

If their tamers are wiped no matter how many times more people they have they will hide -> unflag -> OWN FEL inside a house -> log.

Scam are willing to fight anywhere, cities, dungeons, whatever more diversity = more fun, but seems like COP only fight at places where there is a narrow choke with broken LoS, or with 4 walls where enemies cant enter. Unless of course they push over 3 to 1 odds then they will run out until their tamers are killed.

So their co-GM is a trammie eh, wish he will come to fel more. Welcome to Fel Dubie :thumbsup:

M

Madchild

i was on and i was there i sat on a stone and watched stuff "decay" in front of me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.