So...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 16, 2008
Bo thinks its time to get this thread back on subject. Seems some people dont understand what Bo Bo was trying to say. Bo didnt think it was that difficult comparin Bo's words to that of a bull**** artist Bo thanks you for such kind words. The OP simply implies that KOC has had just as many memebers as TNT alliance currently has. This is untrue, the tnt alliance has over 180 accounts. Now say everyone owns 3 accounts that is 60 people. Currently Koc has a total of around 75 accounts at 3 per that is 25 people. Now do you understand why Bo is saying 3 times the amount of people becuase it is the truth.

To Puffy - it is like gettin fired after you gave your 2 week notice. Ya still got fired.

To Big D - Bo needs your help Daniel is outta of control on vent and Bo cant control him.

Butters - Shes hot :heart::heart::heart::heart: Bo wants to know if you have photos of her nakidness. Bo would love to see them. Is that ibichi after the great slimdown??

G

Goron

Now say everyone owns 3 accounts
ok.. but what about me... I hold 5 accounts in TnT/Myth...
I know of a few other members that have as many as 7 in TnT/Myth...
Of course, some have only 1...

So, IF, everyone had 3 you'd be right... but I know of many of us that have 5, or 6, or 7...

G

Goron

Dont be such a Goron. It is an average, you think everyone in KOC has 3 accounts, some have 5 some have 1.
lol, you tell me not to be a "goron" while you are the one completely inventing an arbitrary number (well, not THAT arbitrary, because 3 benefits k0c) and declaring it to be an average for accounts per player in order to prove your point that k0c has fewer active players?!
wow...
Ok, well, I guess I'll stop being a "goron" and start making things up like you because that's obviously what smrt people do!
Here I go:
Well, I know for fact that TnT only has 7 active members. We each have so many accounts and just run them on multiple boxes with our hands and feet. Did you know that SPrago, Righty, and Hattori are all the same person? He is just really good at using all his hands and feet and can speak with different voices in vent really well. So, according to my facts, we have fewer active players than you.

How was that Hugi? Did I do good? Am I smrt like you?

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
lol, you tell me not to be a "goron" while you are the one completely inventing an arbitrary number (well, not THAT arbitrary, because 3 benefits k0c) and declaring it to be an average for accounts per player in order to prove your point that k0c has fewer active players?!
wow...
Ok, well, I guess I'll stop being a "goron" and start making things up like you because that's obviously what smrt people do!
Here I go:
Well, I know for fact that TnT only has 7 active members. We each have so many accounts and just run them on multiple boxes with our hands and feet. Did you know that SPrago, Righty, and Hattori are all the same person? He is just really good at using all his hands and feet and can speak with different voices in vent really well. So, according to my facts, we have fewer active players than you.

How was that Hugi? Did I do good? Am I smrt like you?
Does he have a sweet foot pedal set-up like the drummer from Def Leopard?!?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Shak was there but he was on his archer the Red shakaja. I was the only tamer on our side and I was using a Dog so I could ride an etherial and disco.

But Hattori, Driffin, Neo, Schell, and Kat was there with there Dragons. I could possibly be wrong about Kat but the others was there I saw Kat just was not sure if she was controlling a pet or not.
congratulations on finally coming outside the house last night KOC. i mean it only took 13 of you compared to our 10 before you finally came out.

Sure at one point we had 15 guys outside your house and you guys had 12 inside. But you still didn't come out offically until like 2 hours later when it was 13 vs 10.

But good job still

G

Goron

congratulations on finally coming outside the house last night KOC. i mean it only took 13 of you compared to our 10 before you finally came out.

Sure at one point we had 15 guys outside your house and you guys had 12 inside. But you still didn't come out offically until like 2 hours later when it was 13 vs 10.

But good job still
I bet ya Kage and speedy come here and make a list of how we had 167 people.
I bet they will put me on the list too, (maybe even more than one of my characters!) even though I logged off very early in the night cuz I was pinging >400ms... Cuz, I mean, I WAS on at 7pm, so that means I still count at 1am!

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Could you please name the 13 we had?
Kal El
back n black
Carbon Copy
Brook
Forsaken
Kage
Memnoch
Mourn valas
Shakaja
Squid
Superstition
Toucan
Wrath

It might of been beezle there instead of one of the names, but thats the just i can remember off the top of my head last night.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Amazing!! Another poorly veiled accusation from a member of TnT. I wonder if this goes without punnishment. Cause after all, Kelmo is giving no more warnings!!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Kal El
back n black
Carbon Copy
Brook
Forsaken
Kage
Memnoch
Mourn valas
Shakaja
Squid
Superstition
Toucan
Wrath

It might of been beezle there instead of one of the names, but thats the just i can remember off the top of my head last night.
So again we are going to count people who had been on hours earlier? I didnt see Memnoch, Mourn, or Super all night from the time I logged on.

And which was it? Beezle or someone else on the list? Seems to me like your just looking at our roster and picking names at random.

G

Goron

I didnt see Memnoch, Mourn, or Super all night from the time I logged on.
you are kidding, right?

Mourn AND Super were both on at same time as kal el... or do u let someone else play kal el?
In fact, we killed super at the same time you were on... I'm *GUESSING* this was around 10pm.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Take it to the game. This bickering is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.