• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just was looking at uo.com, and now that TnT/TO are in the same guild is there going to be the same amount of crying about them having to be such a "huge" alliance.... I see them as a guild now no bigger than K0C at its peak... So I guess anyone who is complaining really is a hypocrite now, seeing as they put everyone on one stone and are factions... :scholar:

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are one big gank happy family now who doesn't trip over each other's field spells anymore:).

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are one big gank happy family now who doesn't trip over each other's field spells anymore:).
I have no problem with the size of someones guild/alliance anymore. I just find it kind of funny how some who once had that size of a guild do seem to have a problem with you guys fielding that many now.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no problem with the size of someones guild/alliance anymore. I just find it kind of funny how some who once had that size of a guild do seem to have a problem with you guys fielding that many now.
Say what you like but KOC has never had 20 active pvpers...

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo Bo is laughin at all of you. The tnt/to/myth alliance has over 180 characters. Bo wasnt in koc from the begining but Bo knows that koc has never had that many members. It saddens Bo to see such a huge alliance on siege, it just means the caliber of players has decreased so much that they need double hell even triple the amount of players than anyone else to be effective.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder how many different people are actual in TnT... I know for a fact at K0C's peak we had 45-50... I had the different icq's only reason I know... And yes Kage we had 20 active players before... At least 15 anyways.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder how many different people are actual in TnT... I know for a fact at K0C's peak we had 45-50... I had the different icq's only reason I know... And yes Kage we had 20 active players before... At least 15 anyways.
Is it storytime?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if they didnt have 20+ before, they certainly have it now with FIRM KOC alliance plus since barely any KOC are actually red they always have a TON of blue support in luna.

I challenge KOC to go red, i mean why do we even considered blues to be pvpers? I am old school sorry, blues are always still trammies to me. How hard is UO when you can GZ hide and dont have to fight tamers? not very.

T

Turtle

Guards...house... doesn't make much difference does it?

It's funny to be solo and not complaining about numbers but to see the two largest guilds complaining they are fighting too many. I guess my toilet water flushes a different way.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guards...house... doesn't make much difference does it?

It's funny to be solo and not complaining about numbers but to see the two largest guilds complaining they are fighting too many. I guess my toilet water flushes a different way.

qft :scholar:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A note to all... STFU and variations of are frowned on here at Stratics.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL actually i started playing preUOR, just before trammel was introduced by about 2 months.

But thats not what makes me old school. You wouldn't and couldn't understand because you've given up trying to play UO, all you want to do is play like a punk.

Thats why you're a blue on siege trying to talk **** on a forum to an old school red because you will NEVER understand it.
Get em GG!:gun::gun::gun::gun:

S

Shakaja

Well if they didnt have 20+ before, they certainly have it now with FIRM KOC alliance plus since barely any KOC are actually red they always have a TON of blue support in luna.

I challenge KOC to go red, i mean why do we even considered blues to be pvpers? I am old school sorry, blues are always still trammies to me. How hard is UO when you can GZ hide and dont have to fight tamers? not very.

stop camping in a house right next to luna guardzone, you might not have to worry about any blue guardzone huggers when you leave the house... :loser:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GoodGuy I was a red when stat loss was in place. I'd terrorize Paxlair on Chessy and other Fel hunting spots such as wind bloods, and death meant UH OH, I have to work this char and spend lots of money to get him back to working order. What does red mean to you? I can be attacked anywhere but don't worry, I'll be in a house so I won't lose ANYTHING. Get real buddy, you're not a real red and never will be. You say I hack, use cheats, and whatever else, I've opened the invitation to Bart/Razz to COME TO MY HOME and check out my computer at any time. They can show up unexpected to look at it, I don't care. I like them both well enough and they don't live far from me. But you'll just make up some excuse about how much you own and how being red now matters:

When I was red:
Statloss
People chased you into houses
Bless items? Nah
The art of being red was gone, noto's ruled the land.
Mages were FAR under powered, and dying to a vanq axe took two swings.

When you're red?
Houses are private
No statloss
You can bless one good item and run with trash gear
Everyone is red, I'm orange anyway, why does it matter if I'm blue?
You play a death strike hide template able to escape death at pretty much any time.

So please don't talk about your history with UO, guys like Big D, Puffy, Mook, etc. Those are real players, and what makes us good? The fact we've been owning kids like you on this game since PreUOR and you still cry 11 years later. I'VE BEEN SMASHING PVPERS LIKE YOU SINCE I WAS 9 SON. 9 YEARS OLD! Just remember GG, you may never be good, but no one can forget you.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't you have a few too many blues in your alliance to make such a statement?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GoodGuy I was a red when stat loss was in place. I'd terrorize Paxlair on Chessy and other Fel hunting spots such as wind bloods, and death meant UH OH, I have to work this char and spend lots of money to get him back to working order. What does red mean to you? I can be attacked anywhere but don't worry, I'll be in a house so I won't lose ANYTHING. Get real buddy, you're not a real red and never will be. You say I hack, use cheats, and whatever else, I've opened the invitation to Bart/Razz to COME TO MY HOME and check out my computer at any time. They can show up unexpected to look at it, I don't care. I like them both well enough and they don't live far from me. But you'll just make up some excuse about how much you own and how being red now matters:

When I was red:
Statloss
People chased you into houses
Bless items? Nah
The art of being red was gone, noto's ruled the land.
Mages were FAR under powered, and dying to a vanq axe took two swings.

When you're red?
Houses are private
No statloss
You can bless one good item and run with trash gear
You play a death strike hide template able to escape death at pretty much any time.

So please don't talk about your history with UO, guys like Big D, Puffy, Mook, etc. Those are real players, and what makes us good? The fact we've been owning kids like you on this game since PreUOR and you still cry 11 years later. I'VE BEEN SMASHING PVPERS LIKE YOU SINCE I WAS 9 SON. 9 YEARS OLD! Just remember GG, you may never be good, but no one can forget you.

LULZ and you wonder why i put you at top of the biggest ego list. Sheesh. You aint smashed me once speedy, NOT ONCE since you've returned solo. Keep up the bull**** trash talk, but yours reeks of insecurity.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GoodGuy, it's hard to kill a blue....er I mean house hider. Same thing pretty much, I get confused by the two easily.

G

Goron

I just have to comment on this one.
Many people seem to say that as a defense when I whine about them being orange/blue.
Sure, I am probably just whining most of the time, but please understand that as an orange/blue you still benefit from GZ's. Because you have a place to run to with many other blues. So it can be quite dangerous for an orange/red to follow you.

Believe me, it is very annoying trying to fight an orange/blue K0C when havik is around. You can sit there and say 'but im orange so i can't run into gz from you!' and thats true- BUT, you don't realize that havik is attacking the orange/red- not you... Its like having a mini field alliance with all of the blues in the area...

I'd know- before I put Tyrion in faction I LOVED when k0c was out fighting JSV or TO... I could sit there and loot all the dead JSV and TO (and loot fallen TnT too) without fear of k0c hurting me- because they were all blue. I'm sure this is how havik feels when all these blue k0c are on fighting red jsv or tnt... he can join in on the action and get free loot and easier kills without much fear.

Now do you understand why it makes a difference?
its not YOU that causes a problem... its the OTHER non-orange blues around you...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only play your red when you die on your Blue Goron...

H

Hawkind

For me, it's a "I only have one account thing".

I wouldn't be able to buy from vendors, I wouldn't be able to do spawns with two people and get max scrolls; or use any virtue powers for that matter.

And I'm perfectly fine having people like Havik unwilling to attack me. It's not like I gain a single thing if I was red and did kill him, he's naked!

It's a lot to lose for basically no gain especially considering when I do want to kill a blue I can just do it and take the count, and while I've never macro'd off a count I find that I do that so few times it doesn't ever make me red.

G

Goron

You only play your red when you die on your Blue Goron...
lol
dang you are hard to please-
I figure you guys should be happy I play Goron, my orange/blue MAGE.
But, I guess you wouldn't understand... I went from tamer to mage because I wanted to back my words with action... you, on the other hand, are doing the opposite, you are making a tamer and forsaking all of your previous words...

oh well, I can take criticism. I'll keep backing my words with actions- you can go play your tamer all you want- sellout.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't recall you playing a tamer... I thought Strange love was a dexer and Goron had always been a mage.

As for me making a tamer... get over it... you guys cry so much about shak and last night you guys was fielding

Neo, Hat, Maynard, Driffin, Sprago, Schell, <--- all tamers...

G

Goron

I don't recall you playing a tamer... I thought Strange love was a dexer and Goron had always been a mage.
Strangelove is/was/will prolly always be a dexxer yes. Goron was stealth tamer. I actually had like 16 punkte at one point... ... no longer:-(
Notice how I only ride ethy's? cuz my stable is full of other pets...

But when I realized I was actually whining about tamers at one point, I knew I had to change. Sure, I may **** talk left and right, but you can NOT accuse me of being a hypocrite in that sense. If I was going to whine about tamers I was not going to play one myself. So I bought a bunch of soulstones and went mage.

As for me making a tamer... get over it... you guys cry so much about shak and last night you guys was fielding

Neo, Hat, Maynard, Driffin, Sprago, Schell, <--- all tamers...
My name is not on that list. So I'll cry if I want to. I don't accuse ... say... Hugi for you guild running tamers (i don't think he runs a tamer at all?), cuz he doesn't run one.

All I can say is I dropped taming and run mage because I did not want to be a part of the problem. How are you helping the situation? Picking up taming yourself? great...

Really, think about it a bit.
I don't care what you say about me- sure I suck at pvp. Sure, I REALLY suck at mage pvp. But at least thats what I am doing. I know I can be a half-way decent tamer- did it once, I'm sure I can do it again. But I am not doing it- I would rather suck as a mage and take all of k0c **** talking than turn tamer.
If only you were as strong.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is not my point you only cut down tamers outside of your guild... You have said **** about KOC,JSV, and TO running tamers. But you have no problem with your guild doing it.

I am sure you dont log in vent and say Neo, Hattori, Maynard, Driffin, Sprago, and Schell you guys are what make siege perilous pvp suck and you guys are not helping the problem....

A

Azural Kane

KOC had well over 20 actives at its peak... just like TNT/TO... course those that weren't on the shard (or in the guild with Itachi, Puffy, Soulace, myself, etc) since the beginning wouldn't know that...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kane how can you even say that ****? You never even did anything but spawns... Hell I never seen you even attempt to pvp witht the group and 99% of the time you was not logged in Vent.

Please list me 20 active members of KOC

KOC has never been able to field 20 members on a daily basis... 10-12 on a good night

6-7 majority of the time...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And if you guys did field that many it was before my time... and I have been in for a long time now... you hardly played when I was in we was close friends but you got to admit we did not field that many when I came to KOC...

A

Azural Kane

:stir:?

Relax bro, u might find it's fun sometime...... :D
(but for the record we did have more than that especially RIGHT when all the OTF guys merged and the old HEMP guys first merged etc)

Our Chrismas picture from last year wasn't the half of it :D

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kane how can you even say that ****? You never even did anything but spawns... Hell I never seen you even attempt to pvp witht the group and 99% of the time you was not logged in Vent.

Please list me 20 active members of KOC

KOC has never been able to field 20 members on a daily basis... 10-12 on a good night

6-7 majority of the time...

Just for you Kage.

Tek
Azural
Daniel
Shak
Kage
HaHa
Brook
Mag
Wrym
Hef
Soulace
Violator
Falcon
Big D
Hugi
Beezle
Pappy
Michelle
Enigma
Toucan
Blindside
Black Rain
Biggie
Baal
Wim
Nym
Chard
Death
Itachi
Teddy
Memnoch
Othello
Path
Superstition
Mr.Sly
Rowey
Snowman
Nivek
Aik

I dont know garaunteed that at one point 15-20 of those people were active everyday at one point.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not say give me a list of who all was on the roster way back when I said give me a list of active players you know like night to night etc.

A

Azural Kane

Just for you Kage.

Tek
Azural
Daniel
Shak
Kage
HaHa
Brook
Mag
Wrym
Hef
Soulace
Violator
Falcon
Big D
Hugi
Beezle
Pappy
Michelle
Enigma
Toucan
Blindside
Black Rain
Biggie
Baal
Wim
Nym
Chard
Death
Itachi
Teddy
Memnoch
Othello
Path
Superstition
Mr.Sly
Rowey
Snowman
Nivek
Aik

I dont know garaunteed that at one point 15-20 of those people were active everyday at one point.
That's a big chunk of them (not everyone by far) but yeah, most in that list were on during the same time

You could add Elmer, Wrath, M, Foster Cox, etc, etc, to the list near the beginning & middle too

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not say give me a list of who all was on the roster way back when I said give me a list of active players you know like night to night etc.
LOL this is great watching Kage have another online spasm tyring to prove **** he knows is an absolute lie.

Even when presented with a list of WAY more than 20 people, he can't even admit that KOC would run this many

kage your losing it man, just stop posting because the more you do the more we can see how fake and hypocritical you are.

G

Goron

That is not my point you only cut down tamers outside of your guild... You have said **** about KOC,JSV, and TO running tamers. But you have no problem with your guild doing it.

I am sure you dont log in vent and say Neo, Hattori, Maynard, Driffin, Sprago, and Schell you guys are what make siege perilous pvp suck and you guys are not helping the problem....
you are right. I don't log into vent and say that. Once again, Kage is right.
But let me ask you this- do you log into vent and tell shak he is ruining pvp? Did you tell D that (prior to him leaving k0c)?
Maybe you did- but even if you did, the point is you are still running a tamer now. How can you even come out and make a post like that while running a tamer yourself? Really, who are you kidding?

Once again, I'll let you make fun of me for sucking at pvp, for ganking, for zerging, for playing a stealther, etc. Because that all may be true.

But you can't come out here and say ANYTHING about me and tamers. Cuz I don't run one, you do. So wake up. YOU RUN A TAMER. I DON'T.
I mean really, I can't believe you are even trying to pull this crap. This just shows how truly phony you are. Until either I start running tame again, or you stop running tame, that is.

And, for the record, Hattori has never once complained about taming. NEVER. So honestly I have no problem with him running it at all.
I used to be that way. I defended taming and felt truly justified running a tamer... but once I actually had a complaint about taming, I manned up and stopped playing mine. Because I had a problem with them. Hattori doesn't so I am all for him running one. I can't say the same for other people (either from my ignorance or I know I'd be lying). Even shak, and D come out and **** talk about their mages, and **** talk when other people run tamers- so they are just as phony as you. Hattori is not that way. He is a legit tamer.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL this is great watching Kage have another online spasm tyring to prove **** he knows is an absolute lie.

Even when presented with a list of WAY more than 20 people, he can't even admit that KOC would run this many

kage your losing it man, just stop posting because the more you do the more we can see how fake and hypocritical you are.
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black then I don't know what is.

I find it funny how you reply to every post or thread I make. Are you going to start stalking me like you do Shak as well? before long you will have a Kage shrine to go along with your Shak shrine. keep up the worship :bowdown:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How am I running a tamer? Please tell me who my tamer is and tell me when have you seen me pvp on it?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

QFT

Apparently Kage can't accept being WRONG and proven so by his own friend/guildmate.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I checked Puffy, Kane, & GG was not guild mates... Keeping grasping Kat eventually you may get a long straw.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How am I running a tamer? Please tell me who my tamer is and tell me when have you seen me pvp on it?
Don't even try it. You've mentioned numerous times now, that you are making a tamer for PvP.

It's always storytime when Kage posts!! :hahaha:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I checked Puffy, Kane, & GG was not guild mates... Keeping grasping Kat eventually you may get a long straw.
Storytime AGAIN! You know full well I was talking about Azural Kane's post and he was recently a guildmate, so he knows what he's talking about.

FAIL!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Storytime AGAIN! You know full well I was talking about Azural Kane's post and he was recently a guildmate, so he knows what he's talking about.

FAIL!
He quit the guild and joined puffy on that place we can not mention...

That was months ago. and the people he listed was not with us at that time either...

So ya way to fail again.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chard, Aik and whoever Rowey is... maybe, but the rest were. Don't forget, we have eyes and know who's been wearing a KoC tag and who's been around, too, but you go ahead and continue to lie if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.