• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what's the point to rebooting EA Land again????

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Ok I understood why they want to reboot to help with lag. Reboot just happened and I was able to get into the city... but the lag is unreal. And it isn't just me. Everyone is getting hit with it.

So tell me... why reboot if it isn't helping with Lag?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a REMINDER

EAL is still BETA !

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ok I understood why they want to reboot to help with lag. Reboot just happened and I was able to get into the city... but the lag is unreal. And it isn't just me. Everyone is getting hit with it.

So tell me... why reboot if it isn't helping with Lag?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a REMINDER

EAL is still BETA !

[/ QUOTE ] true,true...but still...(maybe it's the addiction getting to us)

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

<blockquote><hr>

Just a REMINDER

EAL is still BETA !

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO you can't be serious....

G

beta I can accept, been there done that, it's this lack of communication that is really hurting right now, but then the other day when they tried to give us an occasional "we're still working on it" people had to complain about that too. Well I, for one, would like to know they are working on it, I would love to know what "it" is so we have some idea what is going on, but even an acknowledgment would be better than this nothing we got going on right now.

G

I don't think we can forget that, we are reminded quite often by not being able to play
Its all good, or will be eventually

Just a REMINDER

EAL is still BETA !

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_princess45001

addis lol i have to agree cause this week i know i do

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

I feel like I spend more time on this message board, refreshing like crazy, then Im actually playing the game anymore. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha...lately yes! It's rather funny, actually!

I

imported_princess45001

max i love ya but wasnt beta when i put my credit card up to pay for it

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I feel like I spend more time on this message board, refreshing like crazy, then Im actually playing the game anymore. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those of us who have made this board our home away from sims are the truley addicted ones..we are a sad sad lot
snickers

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those of us who have made this board our home away from sims are the truley addicted ones..we are a sad sad lot
snickers

[/ QUOTE ] very true..

Status
Not open for further replies.