• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what's the point to rebooting EA Land again????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

Never thought I would catch myself saying this but...

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! REBOOT!!!!

We were having a city reunion party and lag just blew it off the map!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! but how long will that last?

I

imported_Mavric

Yeah, the lag is driving me nuts and making me seasick. Plus my wife is screaming at me like it's my fault, pffft go figure.

Mavric

G

OMG just logged on and thought I'd try going to work at the diner.

BIG mistake - 3 mins in serverd 2 tables
cos i keep freezing then I que stuff up again (take order, add ticket) and nothing happens for 30 secs.

I dont usually get any lag apart from a lil 'doorbell lag' but this is UNPLAYABLE.

S

SugarCane

And then what? Throw in the 247 % skill speed for a measly 10-15 minuttes - which is the time it takes most people to land on a property... PLUEEEZE!

*signing OFF*

G

Sounds like trying to work at the moment isn't such a great idea. Sounds like a good time for a poor overworked <s>sim</s> errr avatar to take a well earned break and stay away from work until the lag is sorted out.

I'm sure the devs are well aware of the current lag issues and are working hard to fix it so in the meantime seems like a good idea to chill out and hold a laggggg party !

Polly

G

This is just laffable!

It took forever to log-in - even longer to land on my own lot, a full minute just to open my inventory, then another minute to delete the vote cards.

The "EABucks" card took twice as long to delete as the others! Rofl!
Do ya think they were trying to tell me something???

G

im working at the factory, we made 8 robots each round
not the best but pretty good for a severe lag liek this 1

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you're brave !

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you're brave !

Polly

[/ QUOTE ] i know, but its even harder typing on the forums and working!! lol

G

Yay..we made 8 robots every round except the last one..we made 10!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

would u eat this

[/ QUOTE ] ...maybe

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess whos coming for dinner tonight ................ dont lag on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yay..we made 8 robots every round except the last one..we made 10!

[/ QUOTE ]

*Notes* The size of his head ...... can we have wider dooors plzzzzzzzzz

G

i'l(lags) try not to(lags) lag on (lags) the way there (gets booted)

I

imported_princess45001

when i left work because was waste of time said all properties were offline so cant go anywhere
geez all the time down in past few days and now cant play anyways.upside:i am no longer addicted to game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i'l(lags) try not to(lags) lag on (lags) the way there (gets booted)

[/ QUOTE ]

Have yu heard of the saying welcome home - DINNERS IN DOGggggggggggggggg ??

edited - i forgot to lagggggggg

I

imported_princess45001

well danny c is running around saying randy is running in debug mode and we just have to deal with it they need the data is this true?

G

This week might just cause me to Quit again, Waste of money if i can't play when i need to play. I a trucker and this is the only time i can play. They better fix it soon or i will Cancel it's a waste of my money.

G

Was a heck of a lot better before the merge. I say forget the votes and vote for tso back the way it was

G

<blockquote><hr>

would u eat this

We made 23 (sims on this round lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you take pics from your TSO??

G

you take pictures by pressing atl printscreen and then open paint. click edit paste

G

No really why should i pay 4 this service if it is always down when i need to play i mean i have planned my trips out around the Maint. Times and everything so i know when i can play and right now i'm not very happy with the way i have to play.

G

Your not the only one. Soon goin to leave this and play wow or something. This is pathetic. How many months of 10$ we gotta pay before we can actually sit back relax and play. Then we have to vote for things we dont want. Ea bucks crap. Will always be simolians to me. always be tso and sims. Im aint gonna vote. Only thing i will vote for is to put it back the way it was originally meant to be.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

would u eat this

We made 23 (sims on this round lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you take pics from your TSO??

[/ QUOTE ]

I take with mwsnap and then upload into photobucket and copy the url they give u --- i never do things the easy way !!!!!

G

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLZ REBOOT OR SOMETHING, JUST TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON DANG IT.

G

Well man, I guess they only want to sit back and laugh at us bein mad. I wonder who will get the last laugh.

Only takes a sec to tell us what is goin on. Who knows we might even understand and be more patient.

G

You don't know how PO i am right now, I stopped at this truck stop so i could play instead of driving more today and now i can't play that Sucks

I

imported_princess45001

why not?hell its been all week with issues no need to spoil us now

I

imported_princess45001

ooh finally landed in store and only took 12 mins back to game

I

imported_princess45001

ok now really mad took 12 mins to land at store and only had cc in it no1 there to help me with what i need to buy

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

ok now really mad took 12 mins to land at store and only had cc in it no1 there to help me with what i need to buy

[/ QUOTE ]
what do you need?
let me know ill have a look for you in the catalog for the price.
I will tell you here without lag and you decide if you visit my store in game.
i will be there and if it takes you an hour to land lol

I

imported_princess45001

lol thx but he was there just took 5 mins for chat to show rofl just needed tip jar.

I

imported_werfreaks

Still no info from anyone....lame.

I've got some torches. Now I just need a mob. Who's in?

G

<blockquote><hr>

...And we're outtaaa there!

[/ QUOTE ]

We just get booted out with no word ????? well at least I didnt lag on the way out !!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] nothing better to do..so count me in! *grabs a torch*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] nothing better to do..so count me in! *grabs a torch*

[/ QUOTE ]

Grabs a kitchen knife ............... no lag

C

Camile

.....and the EA Train arrives on Track 23......Boom, Crash.....and we are offline...or did we derail again?

G

I feel like I spend more time on this message board, refreshing like crazy, then Im actually playing the game anymore. lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

I feel like I spend more time on this message board, refreshing like crazy, then Im actually playing the game anymore. lol

[/ QUOTE ] I think we all do..

Status
Not open for further replies.