• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... if people aren't into the new unicorn, what type of MTX would you buy?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me buy my skills up.

I mean people (myself included) pretty much just AFK train anyway so why not just let me buy skills from the store?

I know we have mythic tokens but just sell individual ones.

I need 120 ninja? No problem! Just buy it from the store and add it straight to my character.
!!!!! X 1000000

Why do they care if I spend 59.99 7x skill ball that's account bound. I can pick up to 7 skills not exceeding 720 cap. So 7xGM 6x120 5x120x100x20 what do they care it's just extra revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so the OSI players know! I've been saying for years to let the player base share art ideas and help. Just have your lawyers draw up a terms or service blah blah to save your buns from law trouble..we are all probably more passionate about the game then most people who work there. I'd say the core Devs are compassionate..but not like us lol. Just look what crafty minds do..when not on deadlines and the axe of the evil empire on their skulls demanding product!

I mean look at the quartz elemental compared to ours..lol

I'd even pay a $49.99/year Dev access subscription to supply art

Last edited:

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've spent most of my time on my crafters lately and I would like something with similar functionality to a beetle, maybe even just a rideable packhorse or llama. I just get sick of looking at the blue beetles all of the time. And whatever is added, make it tameable in-game.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just so the OSI players know! I've been saying for years to let the player base share art ideas and help. Just have your lawyers draw up a terms or service blah blah to save your buns from law trouble..we are all probably more passionate about the game then most people who work there. I'd say the core Devs are compassionate..but not like us lol. Just look what crafty minds do..when not on deadlines and the axe of the evil empire on their skulls demanding product!

I mean look at the quartz elemental compared to ours..lol

I'd even pay a $49.99/year Dev access subscription to supply art

Ehhhh. The two back rows, weren't player/fan created art. They were ripped from games like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. So yeah, you would have some copyright infringement going on there.

If they're going to be adding a rainbow unicorn to UO, then they also need to add these...

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is an MTX?:dunce: Hate the unicorn though, not sure what they were thinking on that one. Edit: NVM found it on google.

Last edited:

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As for the OP maybe more ethy's? When I first saw "mounts" in the UO store I was excited until I saw Charger of the Fallen was the only mount available.:confused2:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI: Lasher is available and its NOT an ethy! It instantily bonds with you as soon as you double-click it and is a regular pet.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To answer the thread title, nothing at all. Already pay those people way too much every month in sub fees, they have milked about all they gonna get outta me.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was kinda itching to resub and play UO a bit... until I saw those plants and this new mount. Shut me right down. What the actual #$%$ is Broadsword thinking?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I cant have this one...

...can I have this one...

...or this one...

Pretty please!

:Begging:

:gee:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I cant have this one...

...can I have this one...

...or this one...

Pretty please!

:Begging:

:gee:
Now that middle one perhaps they could give us a "snow Ostard" We have Desert Ostards... frienzied Ostards... Forest Ostards... why not snow?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont like ostards. Ostards are birds. I dont want to ride a bird. I would prefer something like a Kanguru... Imagine - an mount that hops around. Or a ridable bullfrog! Haha!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I dont like ostards. Ostards are birds. I dont want to ride a bird. I would prefer something like a Kanguru... Imagine - an mount that hops around. Or a ridable bullfrog! Haha!
Now you are speaking my friend Frogs language... He just said that tonight while we were discussing the new mount and what the possibilities were of something else... I told him he should ask Mesanna for a Froggy Mount...

I would like an Elephant. Think of it like a "land boat" you and several of your friends can get on it and ride it around just like a boat but on land... would be awesome! Imagine doing a champ spawn or Doom Gauntlet on it... hehe... Well maybe not Doom but you get the idea.

A camel would be interesting... I thought it would be nice to have a Camel that worked like a Blue Beetle. I'd actually though rather see those added as new tamables and animals found in the deserts... but that's me.

Someone long time ago wanted a gorilla or something that shot bannanas... now we have bananna throwing gorillas... Though I personally don't like monkeys.