• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So a Dev walks in and wants to know how Siege can be "fixed"...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

However, the thread started out with "So a Dev walks in and wants to know how Siege can be "fixed"..."

...not "So a Dev walks in and wants to know how Siege can be "fixed"... and you
know that he'll do a half-assed job...."

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!

Sorry, I just presumed that last part of it was a given!
\

<blockquote><hr>

So I suppose the answer is all or nothing. Until the devs are willing to put a total
fix in for Siege... we'd be better off if they left it alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree! The main reason behind this thread was that I was curious what various people meant by "Siege is Broken". I probably should have worded it differently, or something. =/

BTW.. I didn't think you were cracking on TnT, I only presumed you were talking about TnT because your response was to me.

M

Masumatek

I guess we'll always just disagree then. But I firmly believe unblessing all items is a necessary first step to balancing PvP, will draw in a lot of players from other shards, and is therefore in the best interest of Siege.

"Masu I wanna know how often did you actually run a smart template over a high-end template? I seem to remember you had that sammy helm but never wore the ember leggings."

Define smart and high-end template. And we never wore the ember leggings for awhile because it was one of our rules as a rp guild...only samurai or ninja gear. But since our resists always sucked we were forced to wear the legs to compete, something that should never have had to happen.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say this in every thread where someone says removing all blessings will balance siege and either people don't get my point or just don't understand it. Removing ALL blessing on siege will not provide the balance you seem to think it will just enlargen tha gap between the righest players and the average player. For example now any player can buy and bless a decent 1/3 or a decent weapon and keep it blessed after every death now if that is removed and the average player runs gm weapons or lower casting then the players like myself who will constantly use verite/agapite/heartwood/yew/barbed runics will have a huge advantage why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

G

While i agree about unblessing items... you can't just do it as a first step... it has to be part of a revamp. In all honesty i would like to see plate and the other armor types fixed. You should be able to have a full 70 suit with plate and no blessed items. With the downside of mana regen (i think med should still work, or they need to lower mana on weapon specials or soemthing so mages don't wear plate, but melee can) and you can't stealth effectively etc. We need to lower the importance of stealth on templates too.

I

imported_the_slave_revolt

I know you roleplayed, heck I had been killed several times in Tokuno by you and gondor while the tokuno items were out. I talked to you once and I asked what your resists were, (since you had sammy helm but no fire leggings). You had your magic resist to compensate your cold resist already. I thought you should atleast allow your other resists to nearly cap out. Anyways your template, you always were human I seem to remember. Did you really always have to be an archerer?

Did you know every 25 stats you got a benefit for regen (after 50)? (10-74 str = 2 hp regen) (75-99 str = 3 hp regen) (100-124 = 4 hp regen) (125-129 = 5 hp regen) (150 = 6 hp regen) + 2 from being human.... just wearing some bloodwood armor poof you'd be harder to kill out on the field while doing running shots to your enemy. When I say smart I'm talking about a template that have skills to benefit one another. Necro/Mage/Archer isn't that great since garlic gets ya everytime and it does seems high-end.

M

Masumatek

I disagree. The gap may be widened a little, but the fact that all your gear would be lootable cancels that out. Besides, the rich already have an advantage. They always will. There's not a whole lot that can be done about that besides an item wipe and a complete revamp of the item system. The rich had the advantage after faction blessings were removed and less people used runic quality items. True. But PvP was more balanced. PvP was more balanced after artifact hats couldn't be cbdable. Past experience has shown the more items we unbless the more balanced PvP becomes. I don't see this "gap" that would form between the rich and average player being big enough for removing all blessings not to be worth it. All your good gear would be lootable anyway.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I say this in every thread where someone says removing all blessings will balance siege and either people don't get my point or just don't understand it. Removing ALL blessing on siege will not provide the balance you seem to think it will just enlargen tha gap between the righest players and the average player. For example now any player can buy and bless a decent 1/3 or a decent weapon and keep it blessed after every death now if that is removed and the average player runs gm weapons or lower casting then the players like myself who will constantly use verite/agapite/heartwood/yew/barbed runics will have a huge advantage why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

[/ QUOTE ]
You are right, that the richest players, and very top pvprs would probably
equip a lot better than average players. However.. the way I see it... and from
the discussion about "how would you equip if everything was unblessed?"... I
think even a lot of top PvPrs would not risk their arties. Plus you guys STILL have
to fight each other, and against ganks.... and while it's true you may have very
deep pockets, and the skill to win more than you lose... some of your stuff will
still get away from you.

I think the "little bit at a time" fixes need to stop. They should give us a coherant
system that all works and makes sense for Siege... or leave it alone till they decide
to do so.

my 2gp

Cheers!

M

Masumatek

Well i'm not sure what my template choice has to do with this discussion...fyi ML wasn't out back then so my only option was human and bloodwood armor didn't exist either... With a necro/mage/archer you can use arcane to rid yourself of the garlic problem fyi. I play/played it because it's what I enjoy. Actually, I enjoy a necro archer. And I wanted to remain one. But I couldn't remain the type I wanted to be. It seemed after ML and everyone started to use remove curse items it was much more difficult to kill someone with a necro. I don't think the addition of FC was worth the blow to necro to come. So I had to adapt....I had to get something that allowed me more killing power while still being a necro archer. Magery seemed to be the best fit in. Another example of being forced to change...not because of some skill changes, but because of items that have no place in PvP.

I

Masu you're saying the same stuff over and over... and it doesn't sound like in the long-term it will be good for those of us who actually put forth the effort to get good items.

M

Masumatek

Am I? I hadn't noticed. Maybe it's because some people keep repeating the same "unblessing items will be bad for Siege" bs over and over, in an effort to protect their own interests. And you're damn well right it won't be good, in the long-term or short-term, for those of us who have "put forth the effort to get good items." I don't know what else to say besides, tough luck. It wasn't good for the richies who lost out when cbds were removed from artifact hats either. That's the risk you take when you decide to spend all that time wasted on gathering items. You can utilize those items for awhile...get some use out of them for all that "effort" you put into obtaining them, but eventually there may be a change. Who knows what change? Maybe your items can no longer be blessed. Maybe your items are rendered obsolete by some new improved items in some horrible expansion. That's the way it goes. Take one for the team, for a better Siege. Hell, it's not like you own the items. EA does I believe. And if they wanted to they could zap away all your precious, overpowered gear...item by item by item, slowly and painfully before your very eyes. And there's not a thing you could do about it. That's what I would do if I was a dev in this screwed up pos item-based game.

I

I'll agree with you on 7ae (loosing thier bless), but I firmly believe everyone deserves to bless 1 item atleast. How often do you think someone comes to siege and just loots some reds in luna as they die? The person banks everything and logs but never comes back? (Thus taking the items out of circulation) It would be different if people did not hoard artifacts in their houses or banks, but lets say hypothetically you bless a good sword with DI, HCI, and DCI. You'd most likely wear other items to help that sword. DI and HCI are not that hard to come by some it would be on jewlry. While going high-end you'd wear the heart of the lion, or a shield with DCI. Going high-end doesn't double your strength, but going high-end is best when you're guild mates go high-end as well.... thus 3 can take 5.... Also lets face it, there is always going to be 1 guild that controls the shard... and eventually only they'd wear good items, while the rest of us are forced to wear pathetic gm armor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You are seriously the FIRST thief i have ever heard of that wanted to leave
anything blessed. Siege needs no blessings except on magic books, and rune books.

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do Siege need blessing on runebooks? It only make ganks jump from hotspot to hotspot. I miss the time where players was traveling at the roads.
Runebooks are fine but not in players backpack

K

Kat SP

If Siege were more populated it wouldn't be so bad for them to be unblessed again. I'm thinking it would be a lonely ride trying to find other players most of the time...At least in the current state of Siege anyway. =/

M

Masumatek

If only Siege didn't have so much land....if only it was limited to once facet. Then we could say not only bye to runebooks but bye to the gate spell. Everyone traveling by road and boat would be great.

I

imported_Castor

until you can get roughly the same resists from gm armour, that the fire pants and sammy helm gives you, i am all for leaving these things blessed, as you know damn well, the developers will not tone down some of the high powered temps out there, and removing the blessings will cause a wider damage gap out there.

Also, this is a game for entertainment, and it should not be a 2nd job for me. i dont want to have to hunt for 4 days for decent gear to pvp for one night.

In theory masu, your idea looks great on paper..Full loot, full pvp. But reality is, people will get tired of getting the [censored] kicked out of them and losing everything because they stepped out of the wrong gate and ran into wrym and his 50 vmp members. So they will either leave, or run more gimpy templates, like the naked stealth tamer, both of which will not create meanigful pvp here.

What needs to be done for balance, the simplest way to go is to offer the fire pants and the helm as a blessed vet reward or vesper reward or whatnot. That way new players will be able to compete.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Why do Siege need blessing on runebooks? It only make ganks jump from hotspot to hotspot. I miss the time where players was traveling at the roads. Runebooks are fine but not in players backpack

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh... What makes you think it would be any different.. with or without blessings on rune books. Instead of farming for good armor weapons, people would just add marking new rune books to their daily grind, and those with numbers would max out lockdowns with all the rune books they collected.

Not to mention.. most people mark a rune to their house, their friends houses, etc. Unblessing runebooks would be like passing out business cards to the PK's.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Not to mention.. most people mark a rune to their house, their friends houses, etc. Unblessing runebooks would be like passing out business cards to the PK's.

[/ QUOTE ]

See.... now you're making me get all misty about the "good ole days"!

Hell yea! Unbless the runebooks!

Let there be marked rune vendors again!

Let it be a big deal that you lost your island runes, and have to find somebody
with a boat to take you to mark.

There are plenty of handy-dandy rune librarys... let them see more action.

When Siege was created... it was all about the inconvenience. And people flocked
here. It's not the inconvenience that keeps people away. It's imbalance, fights
that are over too quickly, and the trammy attitudes that have been cultivated.

When Siege was created all we knew were dangerous worlds. It wasn't seen as
a PvP shard... it was just harder. Now that a new generation of players has
grown up in Tram Land... Siege is seen as a PvP shard because they think that's
all Fel is for. Well, for those of us who have played here since the beginning...
Fel is just normal UO. Tram is a weird, boring, very unrealistic place to visit for
a few minutes.

Not long ago, I paid quite a bit of cash to transfer all my best old characters
from Napa Valley, and Great Lakes to Lake Austin... thinking I would give it a go
on a regular shard. What a total waste of time and money.

I know this is a dream... but if Siege could return to the ruleset, and gear we had
when it started... leaving the land, and everyone's houses alone... you would all
love it. Those of you who really love Siege for what it is... that is.

Cheers!

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

When Siege was created... it was all about the inconvenience. And people flocked

[/ QUOTE ]

You confuse me, first you seem in favor of building a char in 1 week, then you say things like this that says just the opposite. Which is it, Gin?

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was listening
to the radio
I heard a song reminded me of long ago
Back then I thought
that things were never gonna change
It used to be that I never had to feel
the pain
I know that things will never be the same now

I wanna go
back
And do it all over again
But I can't go back I know
I wanna go
back
Cause I'm feeling so much older

I
recall hanging out on Friday night
The first slow dance
Hoping that I'll
get it right
Back then I thought I'd never ever stand alone
It used to be
that a lonely heart was never shown
I know that things will never be the
same

I wanna go back
And do it all over again
But I can't go back
I know
I wanna go back
But I can't go
back I know

Can't go back

I can't go back

I know now that
things will never be the same

I said
I wanna go back
And do it all
over again
I wanna go back
Cause I'm
feeling so much older

I wanna go
back
And do it all over again
I wanna go
back

I
wanna go back
And do it all over again
I
wanna go back
But I can't go back I
know

No, No
And do it all over...

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You confuse me, first you seem in favor of building a char in 1 week, then you say things like this that says just the opposite. Which is it, Gin?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I'm not in favor of building a char in a week. But, everything is screwed up
now. EA has chased off the old vets who enjoyed a more overall challenging
ruleset. Now, unfortunately, we have to find a way to attract players from
Tram shards. I'm for whatever works.

Like I said... Spyderbite made me think back to the good ole days.

Maybe I'm wrong about today's players not minding inconvenience. I still think
the original ruleset for Siege was the best. Everything basic loot, or craftable....
everyone depending on each other, and having a great time.

I don't think you've seen me preaching much about reducing training time. I think
it might make a reluctant person more willing to try Siege out. And we have a lot
of reluctance to overcome.

I want to see a total system put in that works. No more band-aids just to shut us
up. If they make training up a char slightly faster to make the shard more attractive
to today's players... then yes I'm for it. At the same time I'd be all for more things
that force interaction, increase risk, and balance combat.

Cheers!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hell yea! Unbless the runebooks!

Let there be marked rune vendors again!

Let it be a big deal that you lost your island runes, and have to find somebody
with a boat to take you to mark.

There are plenty of handy-dandy rune librarys... let them see more action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we agree

Lets get rid of all the trammy code on Siege and go back the start of Siege. Sure I know we can't just get old code back but we can get very close to the gameplay we all loved.

I know it sounds harsh to many of the younger SP players but we did have alot more fun in the past and the shard was alive.

Also we had 50% red players back in year 1999-2000, now the virtue and other advantages to blue make evil players stay blue, that's bad.

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sinister's right. The "Remove Blessed Items" campaign failed when the 7ae items came out blessed. It's about as relevant to modern UO as the Flat Earth society is to modern mapmaking.

If anything Siege needs insurance.

Varka

I

imported_Krystal

i know what will fix uo! delete trammy and everything added afterward! all specials, skills, weapons everything!! Do it all over and do it right! Stop listening to cry babies stop trying to plz the suck ups! listen to the people that actually play!
miss old uo:/

G

<blockquote><hr>

If anything Siege needs insurance.

Varka

[/ QUOTE ]

*runs and hides*
*waits for someone to start throwing large sharp objects at Varka*

I

imported_Krystal

OMG! U DIDNT! ahha
IF SP got insurence they might as well delete sp!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

IF SP got insurence they might as well delete sp!

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhh... don't say that too loud. Seems the decisions made over the past two years are based on those who kick and scream the loudest like a 4 year old in the toy isle in a Walmart. It could happen.

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

i know what will fix uo! delete trammy and everything added afterward! all specials, skills, weapons everything!! Do it all over and do it right! Stop listening to cry babies stop trying to plz the suck ups! listen to the people that actually play!
miss old uo:/

[/ QUOTE ]

That would certainly do it.

The problem, as I see it, is that too many features have been implemented that are predicated on a insurance-enabled system.

WITH insurance, even the most casual player would have a near-70's resist suit, kick-ass weapon, and 2/6 jewelry set. As it is, only a small percentage of the shard has access to such a suit, and an even tinier percentage of the shard (like Revvo) can afford to run around with such gear full-time.

Siege lost its claim to being a hard-core shard when the bunny ears and orange pants were introduced and the community wasn't successful in having those items removed. Probably every person that plays on Siege has chests full of Tokuno arties, marties, Doom arties, and blessed talismans.

You've got elves, with sunglasses, for crying out loud. Imagine the outcry three years(?) ago if someone suggested blessed talismans, or elves with blue hair, or sunglasses be implemented on this shard.

Yet here they are.

*edit*
And no, I don't play on Siege right now, but this shard has been on my mind a lot lately, for some reason.
*/edit*

Varka

G

Ginsu-SP

Hey old man!

We have orcs, and savages fighting again though.

Good to see you posting. Are you still playing?

Cheers!

I

imported_Varka

I've been playing UO constantly, just not on Siege.

It is strange, though; living such a spartan UO lifestyle has really altered my perception of Siege and my time spent playing it. Things like the new armor system, new skills like chivalry and bushido, new lands, really were positive changes for the most part. I hated them, despised the dev team for implementing them, got so mad that I quit, yet I do believe I was mistaken for the most part.

Sure, the implementations were flawed in many cases (animal form guardwhacking, outrageous FC/FCR with holy light, honor and lightning strike from bushido, auto-stealth with no delay) but it added variety to the system, which is needed long-term.

I still hate elves, though.

Varka

G

Ginsu-SP

I hope they make changes that will make you and others want to return.

Cheers!

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

We're not talking about "Island" UO. *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here to participate in a discussion on Siege. If you want to bring up topics that are against ROC, that's your decision.

Varka

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

I hope they make changes that will make you and others want to return.

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I'm like three expansions behind. I'm not forking out the cash to catch up at this point.

Varka

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

I'm here to participate in a discussion on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you said you DO NOT participate or play on siege. No?

Also you assume too much, learn to take things the way they are presented and not the way "you think".

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm here to participate in a discussion on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you said you DO NOT participate or play on siege. No?

Also you assume too much, learn to take things the way they are presented and not the way "you think".

[/ QUOTE ]

What on earth are you babbling about? Where did I say that? What have I assumed? What presentations have I misinterpreted?

Take your transparant attempts to derail the thread to IM's if you'd like. It gets tiring correcting your mistakes over and over and over again, and I don't really want to start it up in this thread again. I had quite enough of you and your semi-literate ramblings back when YOU played somewhere else.

I REALLY thought you'd have gotten over all the verbal spankings I've given you and your conspiracy theories in the past, but it seems like you haven't been able to let those go yet.

In any event, you have nothing to say that I am interested in hearing.

Varka

M

Masumatek

With insurance the most "casual" player would be even more screwed. With actual insurance, it would be all about building the perfect suit. Casual players get screwed already on Siege. They have to not only train for months, but build up mills just to compete to purchase their 7ae gear and their uber blessed item. That's one reason our population remains low. The casual players don't bother coming because of the cost in time to start over. Insurance wouldn't improve the situation. Unblessing items would. You think the rich have access to great suits now? They do and they would if everything was unblessed too. There's nothing we can do about it. But at least their items could be looted. At least there would be more risk involved. With insurance they'de be running in 500 mill suits that the casual or average player could never hope to compete with.

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

With insurance the most "casual" player would be even more screwed. With actual insurance, it would be all about building the perfect suit. Casual players get screwed already on Siege. They have to not only train for months, but build up mills just to compete to purchase their 7ae gear and their uber blessed item. That's one reason our population remains low. The casual players don't bother coming because of the cost in time to start over. Insurance wouldn't improve the situation. Unblessing items would. You think the rich have access to great suits now? They do and they would if everything was unblessed too. There's nothing we can do about it. But at least their items could be looted. With insurance they'de be running in 500 mill suits that the casual or average player could never hope to compete with.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could very well be correct in the 500 million dollar suit for top-end PVP'ers. You might be right about the rest as well, I don't really know FOR SURE.

I do know for a fact that it didn't get much more "casual" than I was, and even I would have had no trouble coming up with a really nice suit of armor to insure.

Revvo, Arden, any other top-end PVP'er, a question for you: How far is your typical suit from the max properties of benefit to you? Mana regen, DCI, HCI, SDI, FC/FCR being the most important, I guess. Luck is useless in PVP, of course. I believe the property caps are significantly lower now than when I first started. From what I've seen of Arden's typical gear, he's basically right at the max on most of those properties.

I think the relatively insignificant increase at the top end of players would be offset by the DRASTIC increase in the lower-end gear; I played (and had a blast) with little more than GM armor and a Juka slayer bow, because I had no PBD.

Varka

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

If you want to bring up topics that are against ROC, that's your decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I'm babbling about. Since you claimed you have not assumed anything, then please explain what topic I have brought up that breaks ROC. So far the ONLY thing I have seen that breaks ROC is your insults. You never could out smart me.

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear if you press the "notify mod" button fast enough, the mods are more likely to ban the user or delete the post.

Keep trying!

Varka

H

HalfDead

Some things will never chamge, just keep tucking that tail and running when you know you can't win. *giggles*

M

Masumatek

And HalfDead...increasing skill gaining to be able to train a complete char quickly is a necessary change. It's the best way to draw in more players. I really don't understand the opposition to it even if we gained almost no new players, though that wouldn't be the case. You guys act like training on Siege should be some "hard" quest. You guys act like spending 5 months training is part of what makes Siege the "hard" shard and that something would be lost from changing that. That's not at all the case. Training doesn't make Siege hard. It only makes Siege more boring, more tedious. It discourage new players from joining. It discourages current players from changing templates. All it does is cut down on the fun and cut down on the population. Dammit. Two things: It's a vet shard. It's a PvP shard. Why I must ask..Why should VETS have to train the same skills they've already trained in the past and take longer doing it? They know how the game works. They should be able to just quickly train and get on with playing the real game. It's also a PvP shard....at least the shard catering to PvP more than any other. PvPers don't want to train. They want to fight. They shouldn't have to spend 5 months training and collecting gold just to have high enough skills and enough uber costly items to compete. We're keeping our population low by not changing skill training and blessed items. Vets and PvPers don't want to take all that time and gold starting all over. These changes are NECESSARY for the survival of Siege.

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

And HalfDead...increasing skill gaining to be able to train a complete char quickly is a necessary change. It's the best way to draw in more players. I really don't understand the opposition to it even if we gained almost no new players, though that wouldn't be the case. You guys act like training on Siege should be some "hard" quest. You guys act like spending 5 months training is part of what makes Siege the "hard" shard and that something would be lost from changing that. That's not at all the case. Training doesn't make Siege hard. It only makes Siege more boring, more tedious. It discourage new players from joining. It discourages current players from changing templates. All it does is cut down on the fun and cut down on the population. Dammit. Two things: It's a vet shard. It's a PvP shard. Why I must ask..Why should VETS have to train the same skills they've already trained in the past and take longer doing it? They know how the game works. They should be able to just quickly train and get on with playing the real game. It's also a PvP shard....at least the shard catering to PvP more than any other. PvPers don't want to train. They want to fight. They shouldn't have to spend 5 months training and collecting gold just to have high enough skills and enough uber costly items to compete. We're keeping our population low by not changing skill training and blessed items. Vets and PvPers don't want to take all that time and gold starting all over. These changes are NECESSARY for the survival of Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always been torn on this topic. ROT annoyed the p*ss out of me, but I have always been glad that joe schmoe couldn't macro up a 6x120 character overnight. It also kept the players REASONABLY predictable template-wise, or did up until the advent of the soulstones (another bad idea for Siege.) It was simply impossible for Varka to be a paladin one day, and turn around and be a necro/blacksmith/tamer the next.

And Siege is NOT a "PVP" shard, in my opinion; it's supposed to be a shard where risk and hard work pay off. Giving every low-life loser a quick and easy way to start up a char on Siege would virtually assure 10x the number of asshats and nare-do-wells, and destroy whatever semblance of community Siege has left...

Varka

H

HalfDead

I understand why you feel the way you do, I also think the reason for the long period of building a character is to allow new players to learn our lands and our ways of doing things here rather than just throwing them out in the field and telling them to go for what they know.

It also gives players time to build things such as respect, reputation, character, and for the already established players to learn more about these new comers so that we can treat them accordingly.

G

Ginsu-SP

Sorry I asked if you were playing Varka.

I was just hoping you were, not trying to disqualify your opinion.... or set
anyone to *giggling* like a 10 year old.

Cheers!

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove: the house by brit gate that was supposed to be for crafters. there are a few more dev/em placed houses that are in good locations and should be gone. why are they still needed?

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

I thought Darkness also played on an island some in the past?

[/ QUOTE ]

He kept bragging about how he'd own the shard, did nothing of any notice, and then mysteriously vanished after an extended complaint session of "POISON KEEPS MAKING MY WEAPONS BREAK."

A one-trick pony, I guess.

Varka

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should go through all your threads and see how many times you were "giggling", err I mean acting like a 10 year old. IMO that's the biggest problem Siege has adopted in the past couple years, and that is the lack of sense of humor. Siege never used to be as soft as it has become here lately. People get older and they get more annoyed for some reason or another, maybe that's when it's really time to hang it all up? I mean when ya can't have fun anymore then it's really not a game any longer. Correct?

I

imported_Varka

<blockquote><hr>

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not your fault that reasonable discourse is simply beyond some people's grasp.

Varka

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not your fault that reasonable discourse is simply beyond some people's grasp.

Varka

[/ QUOTE ]

There's always yahoo ya know. Tell ya what, you guys just tell me the place, and I'll spring for the cost of the room.