• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Best PvPer's?

• Thread starter Elmer Fudd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp doesn't exist in UO anymore so why yall are arguing over semantics and old school bull**** there is epic things going on every night in darkfall. Honestly, if you haven't played it, there is a 7 day trial for 1$.

forgive me for laughing at the fact that most of the people arguing in this thread are people i consider utter siege pvp trash who really missed the good days when you didnt care about loot, when reds could and would openly duel 1v1 in the middle of moonglow bank infront of dozens of blues who had respect and didnt just ALL KILL while naked with a bonded pet. most of you were and probably still are guard zone hugging, always blue, fighting in luna, with tamers as support. You can be crass and stupid all you want towards me, but its hilarious to read threads which try to talk about skill when its full of so many notably considerable chumps.

Skill has been dead on siege for a long time.

i wish you would fail on siege still :( i miss you

hopefully you come back

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm, 60 necro on a mage temp w/ spirit speak

You can do omen/spike/corpse/oath

Only things you're missing are wither/strangle/rev.
It was more fun with death strike, when you could nervestrike, oath then deathstrike for 90 damage :)

I think i was running

120 Mage
120 Med
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Ninjitsu
60 Spirit speak
60 Necro

Using that -20 magery, SCNP, DCI leaf blade that was floating around way before imbuing on Colioni, This was about 3-4 years ago but the omen was purely for the deathstrikes.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually was 60 tracking not SS, 20 SS from being human was enough duration and Colioni was renamed Redemption Lost but not sure if that was later.

S

Sunchicken

Forsaken and Kage I would name a third but being as they are a dexxer im not going to list them because the random number generator.

Im not good enough to be considered imo. Prolly because i havent been able to play like i used to.
**** i got owned by magic arrow neatherbolt spam.

As for dueling goes i honestly feel there is only one person on the shard that has the casting skill to beat me more than i him. (in practice and not drunk of course) That is Sakie...

And for those that arent familiar with what is considered dueling.
Pure mage with twighlight lanterns. At least thats what it is for the majority of the duelers in Ultima Online...

I removed scribe from my dueler on Great Lakes. The addition of casting focus kills me more than it helps.

V

Vaelix

Forsaken and Kage I would name a third but being as they are a dexxer im not going to list them because the random number generator.

Im not good enough to be considered imo. Prolly because i havent been able to play like i used to.
**** i got owned by magic arrow neatherbolt spam.

As for dueling goes i honestly feel there is only one person on the shard that has the casting skill to beat me more than i him. (in practice and not drunk of course) That is Sakie...

And for those that arent familiar with what is considered dueling.
Pure mage with twighlight lanterns. At least thats what it is for the majority of the duelers in Ultima Online...

I removed scribe from my dueler on Great Lakes. The addition of casting focus kills me more than it helps.
Sadly Sitting down, Setting Lots of Rules, trapping yourself in a Box, and Limiting your template to something that was Viable 10 years ago.. Is Highly, Highly Boring..

A

Arden

Is there a reason you all use that same sword? Looks? Cuz they are all SCNP, mage weps right?

V

Vaelix

Is there a reason you all use that same sword? Looks? Cuz they are all SCNP, mage weps right?
Twink Scimi has a base of 6 Dci (Its Special) meaning it can get to 21 Dci If lucky.. (15 + 6)

Mine has 20% DCi

A

Arden

I see, ty. I dont even know what "twink" means :( Sigh, this game has changed so much!!

F

Førsaken

I see, ty. I dont even know what "twink" means :( Sigh, this game has changed so much!!
lol! Twinkling Scimitar Sir. It's a recipe crafted weapon. The 20 DCI makes it easier to cap out suit @ 70 DCI (HLD proof).

Honestly though, I could see you running a SCNP, 15 DCI, -20 Mage Greater Heal wand...I might be switching to that soon. No disrupt + Chug heal stone (mysticism), gheals, gcures, with cursor up is nice.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol! Twinkling Scimitar Sir. It's a recipe crafted weapon. The 20 DCI makes it easier to cap out suit @ 70 DCI (HLD proof).

Honestly though, I could see you running a SCNP, 15 DCI, -20 Mage Greater Heal wand...I might be switching to that soon. No disrupt + Chug heal stone (mysticism), gheals, gcures, with cursor up is nice.
i see you love mine or actualy dont ! cause i can survive rolleyes:

F

Førsaken

We've all ran wands Diablo...my only recent time (which was ages ago), was on Stealth Tamer Mage.

But yes, I am seeing how scrubs are able to stay alive a little longer because of said wands. *cough* :p

A

Arden

You can imbue wands? lmfao

S

Sunchicken

Sadly Sitting down, Setting Lots of Rules, trapping yourself in a Box, and Limiting your template to something that was Viable 10 years ago.. Is Highly, Highly Boring..
Maybe to you but i enjoy it far more than magic arrow nether bolt spam and chasing somone halfway across britainia...

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm down for pure mage duels whenever. I was doing them on ATL last night and I dueled diablo last night.

V

Vaelix

Maybe to you but i enjoy it far more than magic arrow nether bolt spam and chasing somone halfway across britainia...
I like Field Fights over duels for the sheer fact that I have to account and most of the time Counter, Everything for PvP Available in the game..

Aka.. I fight lots of Variety and have to Think on my Feet against different situations..

Opposed to.. Having to think on my feet against the exact same Poisons, Cycles, and Disrupts..

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like Field Fights over duels for the sheer fact that I have to account and most of the time Counter, Everything for PvP Available in the game..

Aka.. I fight lots of Variety and have to Think on my Feet against different situations..

Opposed to.. Having to think on my feet against the exact same Poisons, Cycles, and Disrupts..
Dante we get it, you can't duel.
Is that what he was trying to say from that long explanation? I think it might have killed his ego to say that...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp doesn't exist in UO anymore so why yall are arguing over semantics and old school bull**** there is epic things going on every night in darkfall. Honestly, if you haven't played it, there is a 7 day trial for 1$.

forgive me for laughing at the fact that most of the people arguing in this thread are people i consider utter siege pvp trash who really missed the good days when you didnt care about loot, when reds could and would openly duel 1v1 in the middle of moonglow bank infront of dozens of blues who had respect and didnt just ALL KILL while naked with a bonded pet. most of you were and probably still are guard zone hugging, always blue, fighting in luna, with tamers as support. You can be crass and stupid all you want towards me, but its hilarious to read threads which try to talk about skill when its full of so many notably considerable chumps.

Wasn't you in REV? Oh ya, that's right...:lol:

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't you in REV? Oh ya, that's right...:lol:
I wonder how many people who public knock REV secretly wish they could have been a part of those two or so awesome years? The fun and dominance of having 15-20 of the funniest, unique personalities and players at the top of their professions in varying aspects of the game from thieves to pvpers to pvmers to crafters with very little to no guild drama.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder how many people who public knock REV secretly wish they could have been a part of those two or so awesome years? The fun and dominance of having 15-20 of the funniest, unique personalities and players at the top of their professions in varying aspects of the game from thieves to pvpers to pvmers to crafters with very little to no guild drama.
I dreamed of being REV everyday! ( secretly of course ) I mean who wouldn't want to be in a guild with known scammers and exploiters and goodguy!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dreamed of being REV everyday! ( secretly of course ) I mean who wouldn't want to be in a guild with known scammers and exploiters and goodguy!
Were you in -5- or something with Goodguy? Also wasn't Richard De'vante an old guildmate? I could be wrong long time ago.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you in -5- or something with Goodguy? Also wasn't Richard De'vante an old guildmate? I could be wrong long time ago.
Shhhhh...in my defense i had Goodguy on mute 23/7 and richard was coldsteel and your point about richard would be?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blatant speedhacking back when it did something?
He ran Alienware...when you finally move out your mom's basement you can have one too not unless she's buying you one for xmas...but sadly it won't be a true alienware since dell bought them out years ago... *frown*

See we never did any of that stuff unlike REV who admitted everything...

On a side note i did love REV's videos though... :>

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He ran Alienware...when you finally move out your mom's basement you can have one too not unless she's buying you one for xmas...but sadly it won't be a true alienware since dell bought them out years ago... *frown*

See we was never convicted of anything unlike REV who admitted everything...
Getting angry and personal is enough proof :)

Also we don't often have basements in the U.K, maybe loft conversion, annexe or granny flat would be more accurate !

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

See we was never convicted of anything unlike REV who admitted everything...
Getting angry and personal is enough proof :)
It's my nature...been like this forever...nice fail though...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also we don't often have basements in the U.K, maybe loft conversion, annexe or granny flat would be more accurate !
Give it like 10 years you guys will catch up with modern times you guys are just slower at doing things...:)

A

Arden

Just realized I never made a list!!!

In no particular order, just people I hated fighting:

Forsaken - I hate you

Meph - No I dont want to buy drugs

Shak - If he actually ran a template without putting 1 useless skill on it, he prob be the best siege pvp'r ever.

Prymal - pinging 5 to siege isnt fair

Will X - I swear he cheats

Lilly (tamer) - TAMERS ARE CHEAT

Feyre - I would take feyre as my 2v2 field partner over anyone else on this list hands down. And I would proceed to guarantee you Id win the fight. Whether on his dexter or his thief.

DevilDog - First person to play factions right, blessed gear 100% LRC, max LMC, wands etc. I killed him once and got 10 points ZOMG!

Prob some others on here that I cant think of, but if I cant think of you prob not worth it!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just realized I never made a list!!!

In no particular order, just people I hated fighting:

Forsaken - I hate you

Meph - No I dont want to buy drugs

Shak - If he actually ran a template without putting 1 useless skill on it, he prob be the best siege pvp'r ever.

Prymal - pinging 5 to siege isnt fair

Will X - I swear he cheats

Lilly (tamer) - TAMERS ARE CHEAT

Feyre - I would take feyre as my 2v2 field partner over anyone else on this list hands down. And I would proceed to guarantee you Id win the fight. Whether on his dexter or his thief.

DevilDog - First person to play factions right, blessed gear 100% LRC, max LMC, wands etc. I killed him once and got 10 points ZOMG!

Prob some others on here that I cant think of, but if I cant think of you prob not worth it!
I miss william x and devildog... =<

G

Greco_CCC

Guess it have been longer than I thought.....or....how some folks tend to have "selective" memory....or just long term memory loss.....

Krath
ArchangelGabriel
Zahria
Alex
Method

o...and a countless number of evs....

E

Elmer Fudd

But you never really had any skill or were good in anyway, so what are u talking about then?