• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Best PvPer's?

• Thread starter Elmer Fudd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
A

Arden

Maybe I missed his reign of pwnage, but I didn't see this caliber of Arden that you speak of when I came over to Siege Perilous. I feel we do lose the touch/finesse in time, but that's just me.

I openly admit he was and could easily be a kickass field fighter again though.
:-(

I dont think I was the best, but I do remember racking up some 80 faction points at one point without using the newbie characters. I just didnt like dying, carrying mage regs, necro regs, pots, several different wands, DP darts, lock boxes, along with expensive artifacts got annoying regearing.

But yah this was all well before you got here. You showed up at the end of all the faction fun. And truthfully, I think even if you were here, I feel like you tended to duel and luna fight a lot more than we did. Then again, this was years ago, so my memory is pretty foggy.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the real Best pvper List From siege this years....

Forsaken
kage
crunch
Diablo
Sunchiken
Skwis
Soulweaver

Decent Player

Nadal
Sprago
Righty
Sonic (corpse grinder)
Monolith
Tru(damnation)
Superstition,
Ghengis khan,
Grizly,
Kayne
Calibretto,
Havic
Tyger,
Mook
elmer fudd

Best stealther on the shard

Kelmo
Kat
Saint dismas,
Yahaxiatonix

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last 3 years its an easy call, Kage and Sakie...Soul was a very tough kill but lets rememeber he had billions of gold he jacked off half the server, makes super suits easy.

People I consider pvpers...

Kage, just plain good!
Sakie, like Kage but with too much attitude, geez!

Ru...the best guy to pvp with!
Mono..always had my back.
Neo...all kill, enough said.
Sprago...one of the few cross healers.
Diablo...tool
Bo...always up for fighting, and eating smoke bombs...JK!
sunchix...nasty
Fudd...never loot
Crunch...looked for pvp.
Asty...to nice to be in BFF!
Havik...killed people.
Cali...good healer and all round nice guy!

If I left you off the list sorry...PM me for a 1v1 and make me eat my words!!+

Can't leave out my boy GU!...miss ya kid!

A

Arden

It's crazy how many people have left siege. Based on current pvpers Aside from Forsaken, not a single person above would have made my top 5. I'm not saying these people aren't good, I've just never heard of most of them or I never considered them top 5 based on previous encounters.

But the game has changed. And people prob of better.

Hopefully I can be playing here in a bit once I work out some accounts.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive met a good pvper today Named cheapsuit in luna

i was looking at stratic come back on my screen 1/4 my life passed deadly poison i drink a potion cast Curse I see him run and smoke bomb

i loved that ive waited 5 minute and he never showed up again

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive met a good pvper today Named cheapsuit in luna

i was looking at stratic come back on my screen 1/4 my life passed deadly poison i drink a potion cast Curse I see him run and smoke bomb

i loved that ive waited 5 minute and he never showed up again
Will you please not assume things, everything you said was true except the smoke bomb thing. Trust me I've gotten so good at actually using the hiding skill for the last 9 years that it almost seems like a smoke bomb but I did not use a smoke bomb. if you know what you're doing you can almost successfully hide in plain site.

I do apologize for being such a pathetic battle but my gm gear is just a lil out dated. Hell I'm afraid to attack a crafter in this pathetic gear, which is why faction arties need to go!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We both know I was, but it's okay.
I'm talking about the golden age of pvp when there were 20+ guilds with over 50 members and all could field decent numbers of pvpers, back when even the Asian guilds could field 30+ Faction pvpers, not in the dieing days when you started here.

E

Elmer Fudd

Well, here was my whole hidden agenda behind this thread...now listen and see if this holds any water, and this is just an idea

Now a lot of people have posted in this thread and its about PvP.....not crafting, not farming, not spawning....its 2009/2010 PVP

If we had to rate pvpers from 1-10 on a scale...lets start with the obvious

Forsaken and Kage and Sunchicken would be a 10 and so forth

10 Forsaken
10 Kage
10 Sunchicken
10 Soulweaver
10 Speedy
10 Crunch
09 Bo/Hugi
09 Mook
09 Fudd
09 Diablo
09 Mono
09 Cali
09 Skiwiz
09 Asty
08 Sprago
08 Righty
08 RU
08 Haha
07 Nadal
07 Sonic
07 Griz
07 Super
07 Tru
07 Havik
07 Tyger
06 Kayne
06 Ghengis
06 Neo
06 Elvis
06 Krystal
06 Vortex
05 Pappy
05 Knighstalker
04 John Connlley
04 Cheapsuit
04 Black Magic
03 Saint Dismas
02 Kat
02 Kelmo
02 Daleth (my Wife)...lol
02 Deadly Embrace
01 Petra
01 Crafters....lol

Ok....everyone getting my point....i may be a point off on a few hear or there, but im going off voted stuff ok....

But hear me out....on a PvP matter...Lets say someone like Forsake and Kage vote on something pertaining to PvP as well as many others....there vote should count for ten points....Why? because they know what there Fricking talking about inside and out....now we understand that everyone has an opinion and every vote counts....but why should somoene who doesnt know squat about a PvP matters opinion weigh just as heavy as someone who well lets just say....is awsome....and forgotton more then that person knows

Now im going to use my wife as an example (Sry hun Lol) if my wife was having it out with sunchicken on the boards over a Pvp matter and she was championing a cause against sunchickens cause, my wifes opinion should matter as well as sunchicken, but when weighing the matter....Sunchickens b vote counts for a fricking ten and my wife a two....thats fair and diplomatic IMO

Im not saying this has to be etched in stone of course, its purley for the siege community...cause theres people on this shard who think they know something and they dont know ****, and couldnt pvp there way out of a wet paper sack...but are standing tall like they are something when there nothing,...my opinion should count as a fricking two if im debating a matter with a great treasure hunter....why? cause I dont know to much about it at all and im ok with that.....i wanna use this as a go by thats all siege....so when weighing a matter....take a look at the source....

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is like saying because i work full time if i vote in a referendum on a work related matter then my vote should be worth twice that of a part-time worker and three times that of someone unemployed, a lovely idea but hardly very fair :)

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On and by your own system any votes around stealth and detection should have the stealthers with higher voting points since it's there way of playing that is being changed, kind of falls down at that point...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is like saying because i work full time if i vote in a referendum on a work related matter then my vote should be worth twice that of a part-time worker and three times that of someone unemployed, a lovely idea but hardly very fair :)
Not quite. That is like asking a cheerleader for the dallas cowboys to write the referendum on that work order. Obviously, someone competent is expected to write it...

E

Elmer Fudd

I know its not perfect...but what pisses me off, are the people who never PvP, There never out there Pvping, Never could PvP, dont know anything about PvP, but since they are Legendary Board Debaters, there opinion weighs just as heavy as the guys and gals out there pvping every damn day and know what there doing...

Id just like there opinion to be put in its proper place...so maybe this is just some siege awarness....Hell I dont know...Im just tired of there uneducated asses acting like there something when really its nothing...:thumbup1:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, here was my whole hidden agenda behind this thread...now listen and see if this holds any water, and this is just an idea

Now a lot of people have posted in this thread and its about PvP.....not crafting, not farming, not spawning....its 2009/2010 PVP

If we had to rate pvpers from 1-10 on a scale...lets start with the obvious

Forsaken and Kage and Sunchicken would be a 10 and so forth

10 Forsaken
10 Kage
10 Sunchicken
10 Soulweaver
10 Speedy
10 Crunch
09 Bo/Hugi
09 Mook
09 Fudd
09 Diablo
09 Mono
09 Cali
09 Skiwiz
09 Asty
08 Sprago
08 Righty
08 RU
08 Haha
07 Nadal
07 Sonic
07 Griz
07 Super
07 Tru
07 Havik
07 Tyger
06 Kayne
06 Ghengis
06 Neo
06 Elvis
06 Krystal
06 Vortex
05 Pappy
05 Knighstalker
04 John Connlley
04 Cheapsuit
04 Black Magic
03 Saint Dismas
02 Kat
02 Kelmo
02 Daleth (my Wife)...lol
02 Deadly Embrace
01 Petra
01 Crafters....lol

Ok....everyone getting my point....i may be a point off on a few hear or there, but im going off voted stuff ok....

But hear me out....on a PvP matter...Lets say someone like Forsake and Kage vote on something pertaining to PvP as well as many others....there vote should count for ten points....Why? because they know what there Fricking talking about inside and out....now we understand that everyone has an opinion and every vote counts....but why should somoene who doesnt know squat about a PvP matters opinion weigh just as heavy as someone who well lets just say....is awsome....and forgotton more then that person knows

Now im going to use my wife as an example (Sry hun Lol) if my wife was having it out with sunchicken on the boards over a Pvp matter and she was championing a cause against sunchickens cause, my wifes opinion should matter as well as sunchicken, but when weighing the matter....Sunchickens b vote counts for a fricking ten and my wife a two....thats fair and diplomatic IMO

Im not saying this has to be etched in stone of course, its purley for the siege community...cause theres people on this shard who think they know something and they dont know ****, and couldnt pvp there way out of a wet paper sack...but are standing tall like they are something when there nothing,...my opinion should count as a fricking two if im debating a matter with a great treasure hunter....why? cause I dont know to much about it at all and im ok with that.....i wanna use this as a go by thats all siege....so when weighing a matter....take a look at the source....
So lemme get this straight...Haha has been here longer than all the number 10's but since he don't pvp as good his opinion counts less? Your vote shouldnt count higher if you pvp better...

Try this formula playing time/pvp level...

E

Elmer Fudd

@ Chard

The only reason why HaHa is a bit lower now, is purley because he hasnt been here in a while and isnt up to speed on a lot of the changes and so forth, it has nothing to do with ablility, but as soon as he was...he would rank higher Per Say....nothing against his current knowledge or ability....and for as long as hes been gone, thats a damn high rank...so its actually pretty flattering to him and his knowledge and ability, compared to people who are actually here playing everyday....lol

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Chard

The only reason why HaHa is a bit lower now, is purley because he hasnt been here in a while and isnt up to speed on a lot of the changes and so forth, it has nothing to do with ablility, but as soon as he was...he would rank higher Per Say....nothing against his current knowledge or ability....
I understand what your doing but some people have been playing/pvping a long time and still aren't as good as some of the 10's...for example krystal has been around a long time but she's only rated a (whatever you rated her, 6?) because she's not as good as the other and i think that's just wrong...i think a better formula would be take there years of playing and the pvp skill and add them then get a rating for example let's say krystal was rated a 10 on years played and a 6 on pvp her rating would be 16 because she's played a archer forever even when they sucked ass...you alos gotta remember this is just not a pvp server and BFF server meaning...if factions arties are handed out like candy then where is the need for crafters? Oh, you have a crafter already, then where is the advancement of the community is it just gonna be the same 50 ppl playing the server and you crafting your own items and all the non bff, tnt, and other 2 guilds on sp forever? There is more to this server than pvp and i think a lot of us have forgotten about that and all we have is a empty server to show for it...

A

Arden

You could have made your point about non-pvp'rs opinions not counting as heavily as pvp'rs with reguard to pvp topics in much less words.

Waste of a lot of breathe to basically say what I just did in a sentence.

Unfortunately for many UO players, you will never understand how hard it really is to make pvp changes without affecting everyone. Play WoW for a bit and you can see how small changes on either side of the equation makes for a very difficult equation to balance. Making a faction changes for instance, may heavily affect the pvp'rs but will still have an affect on everyone else on the shard to some extent, thus everyone is allowed an opinion. You may not think a treasure hunters opinion matters but there are probably 4 treasure hunters to every 1 pvp, so EA cares about those treasures hunters and their opinions, 4x more than they care about you.

And yes the loudest voice always commands the crowd, not the "informed" voice.

This thread was fun, but your "hidden agenda" was pointless. Delete your post and let us get back to chatting about good pvp'rs.

E

Elmer Fudd

I understand what your doing but some people have been playing/pvping a long time and still aren't as good as some of the 10's...for example krystal has been around a long time but she's only rated a (whatever you rated her, 6?) because she's not as good as the other and i think that's just wrong...i think a better formula would be take there years of playing and the pvp skill and add them then get a rating for example let's say krystal was rated a 10 on years played and a 6 on pvp her rating would be 16 because she's played a archer forever even when they sucked ass...
I see what yer saying,,,but I dont see that being fair,,,,look at me...ive been playing siege for 10-11 years,,,and i know im right at 11 to be exact...now lets say im at a 9/8 pvp rank, add it together and im a 20? and forsaken has been playing siege for five years and hes a ten ranking for pvp? and hes a 15 and im a 20?

LMAO....no way....he knows a ton more then I do and thats in no way fair to guys like him....he has invested way more time to learning his "Craft" per say then I have....i think it should be much more based on ablility then time, cause ive seen some tinker tools on this shard that have been saying there pvpers for ten years and a crafter could kick there ass.....plus....Im a custom home builder and Master Carpenter by trade...If some accountant comes and tells me im an awsome builder,,,doesnt mean squat to me,,,but one of my fellow carpenters goes out and tells people im a damn good carpenter...now that means something....thats my opinion

A

Arden

@ Chard

The only reason why HaHa is a bit lower now, is purley because he hasnt been here in a while and isnt up to speed on a lot of the changes and so forth, it has nothing to do with ablility, but as soon as he was...he would rank higher Per Say....nothing against his current knowledge or ability....and for as long as hes been gone, thats a damn high rank...so its actually pretty flattering to him and his knowledge and ability, compared to people who are actually here playing everyday....lol
You are contradicting yourself. You can't give someone a score on "knowledge" and "ability." Sure your top 5 pvp'rs have great "ability" but I would venture a guess that not all 5 of them know UO pvp well enough to think up their own templates and style. They prob went to prodo and stole ideas. Now, I would fall in your scale as a 01, or possibly even a 00, I dont play anymore. Yet, give me a week looking at skills and ruleset, and I bet I come up with a template very different but viable in todays pvp.

Case in point when I played, I was the only person running a necro, ninja, mage with no eval, yet I'm 100% positive that if I got a death strike on you (Yes after the nerf) you were going to die. Period. Its just how the template worked.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last 3 years its an easy call, Kage and Sakie...Soul was a very tough kill but lets rememeber he had billions of gold he jacked off half the server, makes super suits easy.

People I consider pvpers...

Kage, just plain good!
Sakie, like Kage but with too much attitude, geez!

Ru...the best guy to pvp with!
Mono..always had my back.
Neo...all kill, enough said.
Sprago...one of the few cross healers.
Diablo...tool
Bo...always up for fighting, and eating smoke bombs...JK!
sunchix...nasty
Fudd...never loot
Crunch...looked for pvp.
Asty...to nice to be in BFF!
Havik...killed people.
Cali...good healer and all round nice guy!

If I left you off the list sorry...PM me for a 1v1 and make me eat my words!!+

Can't leave out my boy GU!...miss ya kid!
So your admitting to being Diablo? Amirite??

A

Arden

I see what yer saying,,,but I dont see that being fair,,,,look at me...ive been playing siege for 10-11 years,,,and i know im right at 11 to be exact...now lets say im at a 9/8 pvp rank, add it together and im a 20? and forsaken has been playing siege for five years and hes a ten ranking for pvp? and hes a 15 and im a 20?

LMAO....no way....he knows a ton more then I do and thats in no way fair to guys like him....he has invested way more time to learning his "Craft" per say then I have....i think it should be much more based on ablility then time, cause ive seen some tinker tools on this shard that have been saying there pvpers for ten years and a crafter could kick there ass.....plus....Im a custom home builder and Master Carpenter by trade...If some accountant comes and tells me im an awsome builder,,,doesnt mean squat to me,,,but one of my fellow carpenters goes out and tells people im a damn good carpenter...now that means something....thats my opinion
So what do you think of the American voting system? Do you think people who went to college should get more votes? Or maybe women should get less votes than men, because they are women?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey! I am a 2! *dances*

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what do you think of the American voting system? Do you think people who went to college should get more votes? Or maybe women should get less votes than men, because they are women?
What about people on Welfare?? I better get my damn vote!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That brings up a great point...Krystal gets no vote...:lol:

E

Elmer Fudd

You may not think a treasure hunters opinion matters but there are probably 4 treasure hunters to every 1 pvp, so EA cares about those treasures hunters and their opinions, 4x more than they care about you.
Thats what I said...there opinion does matter...it shouldnt wiegh as heavy as someone extremely heavy into the PvP knowledge base...of course everyone matters...

its only a thought...and i understand it isnt a perfect theory...just more to get it out there....lol

And yes, im with Forsaken...Get back in the Kitchen.....LOL

A

Arden

Thats what I said...there opinion does matter...it shouldnt wiegh as heavy as someone extremely heavy into the PvP knowledge base...of course everyone matters...

its only a thought...and i understand it isnt a perfect theory...just more to get it out there....lol
Everyone pays $12 a month. EA sees $12, $12, $12, $12, and $12. Not $12, $12, $12, $12, and $12

Now if you were paying extra to allow your game to be "pvp" active. Then by all means, your opinion can count for as much as you want.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So what if Barak Obama walked up to you and said "GODDAMN HONKIE THAT'S THE BEST ****ING HOUSE I'VE EVER SEEN!" You gonna tell everyone he said that and brag about it or just tell him he's not a carpenter and to **** off?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*laughs* Arden, I may be warming up to you.

E

Elmer Fudd

Everyone pays $12 a month. EA sees $12, $12, $12, $12, and $12. Not $12, $12, $12, $12, and $12

Now if you were paying extra to allow your game to be "pvp" active. Then by all means, your opinion can count for as much as you want.
Does it matter that there are some that are so good at pvp they have made many $12.00 $12.00 $12.00 Quit playing because they were so awsome?

LOL

lets not forget that....just ask Kat, we ruined the shard because of our awsomness.....LOL

E

Elmer Fudd

So what if Barak Obama walked up to you and said "GODDAMN HONKIE THAT'S THE BEST ****ING HOUSE I'VE EVER SEEN!" You gonna tell everyone he said that and brag about it or just tell him he's not a carpenter and to **** off?
Chard? could you have said anyone but Barrak?????????

ROFLAMO

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have to say Astynax is by far the best pvper on the server...probably in the game.

Pwnd

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forsaken stole my 60 necro idea and took credit for it when he shared it with the prodo guys. (I stole it from free shards tbh..)

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forsaken stole my 60 necro idea and took credit for it when he shared it with the prodo guys. (I stole it from free shards tbh..)

60 Necro for evil omen?

If so i was running that for ds years ago on my mage, ds resolves first so gets the evil omen damage applied over the weapon hit and any hitspell and even without ss you can get long enough on the evil omen to get it off, i think Shakaja actually came up with the idea.

If it isn't that then nevermind !

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm, 60 necro on a mage temp w/ spirit speak

You can do omen/spike/corpse/oath

Only things you're missing are wither/strangle/rev.

A

Arden

mmm, 60 necro on a mage temp w/ spirit speak

You can do omen/spike/corpse/oath

Only things you're missing are wither/strangle/rev.
I can think of so many ewwww things you can do with 60 necro...EWWWWwwwww!!

Not on the same pvp lines, but I remember having like 60 chiv on my pvm archer so i could wear enough jewerly and items to res myself when I nubbed up and let my tamer die lol. Ahh the good 'ole days.

OH and I dont remember what skill is needed for what, but when i ran around on pacific awhile back the 60 necro was for corpse skin, plus combos FS combos with omen. I wouldn't say you invited the idea cheap...sorry.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp doesn't exist in UO anymore so why yall are arguing over semantics and old school bull**** there is epic things going on every night in darkfall. Honestly, if you haven't played it, there is a 7 day trial for 1$.

forgive me for laughing at the fact that most of the people arguing in this thread are people i consider utter siege pvp trash who really missed the good days when you didnt care about loot, when reds could and would openly duel 1v1 in the middle of moonglow bank infront of dozens of blues who had respect and didnt just ALL KILL while naked with a bonded pet. most of you were and probably still are guard zone hugging, always blue, fighting in luna, with tamers as support. You can be crass and stupid all you want towards me, but its hilarious to read threads which try to talk about skill when its full of so many notably considerable chumps.

Skill has been dead on siege for a long time.