• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scavenger hunt time announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

I DIDNT SAY YOU LIE ABOUT UR AGE ^_^

EDIT OH PET YOU KNOW HEHE

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

BUNCH OF DRIBBLE? HEHE ARE YOU THAT ASHAMED? YOU PRETEND THAT I MAKE DRIBBLE AND NOT TRUTH HEHE

keke

G

IS THAT DRAC NANA IN PICTURE??

LAWN BOWLS = ELWOOD MANY DRUNK LA !

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I really do not know what your trying to say by this post of Katlene's picture petrify, except that Katlene is very attractive and has the most beautiful eyes and skin.

As for clubs groups or what ever - I so wish but no alas Katlene lives HOURS away from me and I do not even know Morri so have no clue what that is about except it must be someone else you have a crush on as you always bring her up also.

Katlene just ignore them hun mindless dribble from children who have nothing better to do and no one else they can get attention from.

And before you start on some personal attacks at me

1) yes I am fat.
2) I am 27 - 28 this year.
3) I am a stay at home mother - with her own business
4) I do not play lawn bowls but hear alot of young people play it now days.

Anything else you need to know just ask or make it up as you always do.

G

This post started out as per usual then the same posters again!!!!! turned it into a personal attack as with EVERY POST ON THIS FORUM now where are the mods and why has it been let go once again?

G

Isn't there an "ignore user" feature here somewhere? All of them could just add each other to it, would conserve energy

(actually trying to find the ignore user feature, I'm so sure I've seen it somewhere! :p)

G

I honestly dont care what they say, can can think what they want. but they will never be happy with the truth.
I am blissfully married with the most amazing husband I could ask for and I have 2 absolutly adorable &amp; smart kids I own my own home and I also work in hours at suit me.
I have fantastic friends and family that are always there when I need them.
I consider myself very VERY lucky.
Ive no idea what these baby rons are trying to achieve with the insults, but they dont phase me.
It just makes them look bad.
One day they will learn though, something will happen to them, they will need something but there will be no one to help. And ill be there with my finger poise over print screen.

I

Ivae Kuruni

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

move along.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can't his ego has made his head so huge he can't fit out the door.

It was a quick and fun event, was just nice to see a non player run event happening. And with promises of events being at more suitable times for our shard in future who can complain, it was just great that they thought of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how you always start the trolls then call them the ones that are immature. Check every post you make and every thread you get locked and then come back and go back to ignoring the 'trolls'. Although I guess you mean the 'other' trolls?

G

ENOUGH!!!

Listen, both sides of the fence, and you know who im talking about on both sides.

You complain about each other and the trashy threads and personal insults, but you ARE as bad as each other.

If you see a post that is a personal insult to someone, report it, dont sit there and reply to that post, that just drops you down to the same level as the person you complain about.

Am i making it clear ?? or am i going to have to borrow kevs book of banxxor ?!?!

This thread is locked.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.