• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scavenger hunt time announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Just in case others dont read Uhall!

Linky: here!

I'm a little confused by the time to be honest. Is it in an hour?

G

That would make sense - except they use EST for nearly everything else too, so I thought maybe they meant US EST - but then the "(11am local UTC)" bit added to my confusion =P

*edits* I'm posting over there to try and get it clarified
I ran in to this problem on another site, an important in game event, at a certain time EST, and I assumed it meant eastern states, but it was EST in the US :p So I rearranged my day to be there, and was alone =P

G

I have put a rune to the waterfall on the display podium at the entrance to the Emporium if anyone needs to go and mark.

Regards
MissE

G

actually i think it might be 6pm eastern standard time (east coast usa) rather then aus time, because then it should of been aest. Guess we can just h ope that teeshy will get an answer otherwise its going to be at about 10am tomorrow morning

G

Has there been any clarification? Or is it still believed to be 10am Sunday?

G

No ones replied back, 4 oce's have msg'd in a row hehe.
SO its either they are staying up in the wee hours to give us this event at a decent time for us at 6pm tonight OR they are putting it on when half the population of oce will still be asleep

G

ChrissayEAMythic has posted the following...

It does sound like you guys are a day ahead so it would be Sunday at 11am. I think I have the time correct according to the timezone Sydney is in.

*kicks the computer again for the time zone conversion*

When in doubt with the time zones please do the local conversion according to EST

E

eric23

Not many of Oce will be there but I bet the timings will suit our Xsharders, thats if its going to be Sunday. Damm, timing. Oh well Good luck to you all, then.

E

eric23

Ok, 6pm Sydney time on 16th .. a non event. Hope you all got your calculations right. Would be better if they advertised a time and said, " Your Time."
No confussion then.

G

6PM EST (US) is 10am Sydney though isn't it? Not 11?

If I'm up that early, I'm just gonna go there at 9:30 my time and check :p

G

i think they think we run on thier time she didnt even realise at the time we are a day ahead.
So did this happen tonight? if not tomorrow morning it is.
My figures came up with 10 am but she said 11 *sigh*
where are we to meet?

G

Well im going to try and be here at 10. if nothing happens that meants its at 11. ill go and have a look and see if anything looks like its happening, if it is ill come back and open gates from luna

G

Well, I'm awake! So I'll try and kick hubby of his PC in an hour, and go see if it's then

S

siyeng0

I'm awake!

So it's at either 10:00 or 11:00. Never mind all that - where do we meet?

G

Its at the yew waterfalls, im bout to go check it out then if its on open gates to it from luna

G

ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!ITS ON!!!!!!

G

And its over took the smallest amount of time!!

Having a client crash straight away didnt help me but ahh well. Ill post some pictures up soon.

F

Foe

<blockquote><hr>

I won it in under a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not like it was hard, 3/5 items were on one NPC, other 2 were in most peoples packs (chocolate and slab of bacon from valentines box)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I won it in under a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not like it was hard, 3/5 items were on one NPC, other 2 were in most peoples packs (chocolate and slab of bacon from valentines box)

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did nobody else win it that quick?

G

<blockquote><hr>

because no body is trying to proove anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Or because nobody could do it that quick?

G

<blockquote><hr>

move along.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can't his ego has made his head so huge he can't fit out the door.

It was a quick and fun event, was just nice to see a non player run event happening. And with promises of events being at more suitable times for our shard in future who can complain, it was just great that they thought of us.

G

*laughs*

It was good and she was so nice!! Ill have some pics up later on im having some uploading issues at the moment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*laughs*

It was good and she was so nice!! Ill have some pics up later on im having some uploading issues at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

She said like 30 words apart from explaining, you can hardly tell her personality... you just idolize her because she's of higher status than you in the game.

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats, Pet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou, twas a shame the likes of you and Kat couldn't attend, I'm sure you both would've easily won roses.

G

well yes i can just like i figured you out after 5 words baby ron.
If she was to be a mean char then she would of been using harsh words but she didnt, she was friendly and hmm whats the word... nice?
SO its just like how you idolise lady kat? because she better then you? in that case you should idolise EVERYONE else in oceania

G

<blockquote><hr>

If she was to be a mean char then she would of been using harsh words but she didnt, she was friendly and hmm whats the word... nice?
SO its just like how you idolise lady kat? because she better then you? in that case you should idolise EVERYONE else in oceania

[/ QUOTE ]

*stands and applauds*

G

Indeed - congrats Pet! And Cymmy, and Constable, and the other two people whom I don't know

Was a fun, and quick! event

G

<blockquote><hr>

Indeed - congrats Pet! And Cymmy, and Constable, and the other two people whom I don't know

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah how many winners were there? What kind of stuff was awarded?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah how many winners were there? What kind of stuff was awarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

5 winners Cymmy, Tark, Chief Y, Automatic Update and one other that I can not remember the name of. And they recieved a rose in a vase that is titled Valentines Contest winner or somethin along those lines.

G

<blockquote><hr>

she was friendly and hmm whats the word... nice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that's her job. It doesn't mean SHE herself is REALLY friendly, you have no idea of that.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm people that are better than me at aspects in the game and can be classified as elite in the given field (nobody but the following people are better than me in said field):

PvP: Ron's.
Dueling: Cookie (a.k.a ron numero 3).
RP: Kiz.
Eventing: Me and Kat probably share that title, if not myself the better of the two, however this could be argued and disputed (Olympics kind of proves that).

These are people I respect 100x more than other people for the way they play the game, couldn't care less what they do outside of those areas, they earn my respect for those areas alone.

Oh and as for me idolising Kat, she much like Fink* and a few more people who don't PvP actually know what I'm like outside of the elitist attitude which I display towards most people here and elsewhere. I treat them as I would treat myself if that means I idolise myself, then I do.

*Myself saying something positive about someone should not in any way shape or form reflect badly on the person who I have complimented and associate them with any of my actions.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*stands and applauds*

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you guys have like a club, consisting of Morrigan, Katlene and you?

Do you like meet after every lawn bowls match and discuss how busy the lunch line was?

This is a serious question.

G

Hey knock off the "Lawn Bowls" stuff i quite enjoy it and the great piss ups after before and inbetween and they also hurt when they collect you on the noggin!

S

Skizt

For women of your age and "social conscience" you two really should know better than to bully someone.

.. Grown women, picking away at someone they way you two do - I haven't seen anything so pathetic since I left my all girls high school.. and someone let you breed :/

G

<blockquote><hr>

For women of your age and "social conscience" you two really should know better than to bully someone.

.. Grown women, picking away at someone they way you two do - I haven't seen anything so pathetic since I left my all girls high school.. and someone let you breed :/

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, top post.

G

lol are you serious!!
i think you are and thats what makes it so funny.
Lawn bowls is an excellent game and i play every week *gasp* and im only 25.
With my previous post i meant as a person, not anything in the game itself. if you want to proove me wrong... well id love that actually. At the same time youd get to know me aswell and all your misconceptions will be blown out the window.

Lunch line?? huh?? your the one still in school.

PS Pics from the event will be up shortly

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

MY NAN ALWAYS SAID, " FAT WOMEN DONT HAVE A PLACE IN THIS WORLD"

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lawn bowls is an excellent game and i play every week *gasp* and im only 25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are... are you serious?

<blockquote><hr>

At the same time youd get to know me aswell and all your misconceptions will be blown out the window.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather not...

G

<blockquote><hr>

MY NAN ALWAYS SAID, " FAT WOMEN DONT HAVE A PLACE IN THIS WORLD"

[/ QUOTE ]

YOUR NAN IS A VERY SMART PERSON.

G

<blockquote><hr>

MY NAN ALSO MAKE COOKIES ^_^

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT KIND OF COOKIES, WAIT... NO TALKING ABOUT COOKIES OR SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WILL GET TOO EXCITED!

G

what about the 25 part? then yes i am.
See there is so much you dont know about me! just like i you.
But you dont want to know anything and thats fine by me, didnt think you were one for truth.

Drac, if thats the way your nanna thinks then thats ok. Luckily im not fat so i shall continue my life. thanks for that info though...

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

MY NANNA ALSO SAID ONE WHO LIES MANY TIME IS NOT A GOOD PERSON

G

<blockquote><hr>

I really am 25 uno...

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I don't think it was about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.