• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire- Brass Tax

A

archsama

Newbie question:
why is maxing DEX so important if I can keep my stamina high with divine fury??
I use Winds Edge, dont need too much stamina to cap my swing speed at 1.25

C

Capt.E

It's so you can use a harder hitting weapon with both stam and mana leech. Winds edge is nice though. As a side note it is stam not dex that increses your ssi. They are related but stam increase on crafted pieces works quite well also. If you had a diamond mace with demon slayer stam and mana leech and 25 ssi and use a conjuror trinket you will officially own doom. Some prefer whirlwhind special, so they use a quarterstaff. Q-staffs are also enhanceable with ash for more ssi.

P

pgcd

It's so you can use a harder hitting weapon with both stam and mana leech. Winds edge is nice though. As a side note it is stam not dex that increses your ssi. They are related but stam increase on crafted pieces works quite well also. If you had a diamond mace with demon slayer stam and mana leech and 25 ssi and use a conjuror trinket you will officially own doom. Some prefer whirlwhind special, so they use a quarterstaff. Q-staffs are also enhanceable with ash for more ssi.
Hmmm... I think it's black staves, not quarterstaves.
And why 25SSI instead of 30?

C

Capt.E

it's some type of staff, I'm not at home or I'd tell ya what it is. 25 ssi doesn't take any additional ingredients, so losing them to trying to enhance them isn't as big a loss.

C

Capt.E

oh and check the swing cap deal on stratics, 25 is all you need for diamond mace.

S

Stupid Miner

I'm also going to put together the perfect set of 100% elemental dmg and super slayer rune blades for lower-end bosses. I have the perfect weapon for demons and if i get one crit they are two shotted.
Mind making a list for which stuff takes which elemental damage?

I

Ivorythorn

Thanks for even more useful input.
I am beyond this petty issue, go to sleep.
Petty issue? He had a valid point. In my opinion you are being lazy. People suggested what to wear, and well? You seemed to ignore it and ask again. Do some research yourself, try things out. Or do you want a quick fix? Again goes back to the lazy part.