• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Role players...

G

Meh !!!

I left that spot open, twas gonna place there, but figured Luka be maybe wanting that spot ..............BESIDES YOU HATE 35+++++ parrots and any neighbor of mine .......................gets all me birdies sqaukin next to em too. I LOVE MY BIRDIES ! Hense I remain in Brit in a spot o land where no house can be placed beside my birdies and the lady behind me is seldom home to hear all of my parrots.

Tis a lovely day in the neighborhood SQUAK We just flew in from Delucia and boy are our wings tired SQUAK !

Nay I didst thee a favor by not placing next to ye tavern. Luka be a much quieter neighborhood home..than my home.

G

Heh, the parrots would give an old man something to grumble about. There is plenty of room...

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

Heh, the parrots would give an old man something to grumble about. There is plenty of room...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true, QZ. I always suspected he simply just enjoyed grumbling and it turns out to be oh-so true!

I'll be home late tuesday and I better hear parrots when I log in!

S

Shadow_Seer

<blockquote><hr>

Jax wimped out and left Siege for a free shard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wimped out? lol, hardly. The Siege of today is not what I once enjoyed. It has hit an all time low in population, roleplayers, pvp'ers, fights, and everything for that matter. Oh, and item based games suck for casual gamers like myself. Plus, the community these days is awful. I just couldn't justify paying for a crappy version of UO any longer. If you played Siege in its hey day as I did, you would understand where I'm coming from.

I rarely play any pc games at the moment though. RL is so much more fun. I took up golf and fishing. I just got into RoT in golf and my fishing skills are finally GM.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This is my general thinking in creating a meeting place for like minded folk. Not to create a guild but to create atcivities for folks of any guild that wish this type of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may have potential. Every few days get a group of (insert skill here) together at a specific place to train and provide there services; or just sit about and be silly. We already have a fight night and a story night. How bout a crafters day? Crafters shard wide will drop by during the day at a specific location party up and act as a group for the time they play that day. Noobs and vetrans alike can come buy and sell from them or just sit and chat.

Then there can be tamer day, again meet in a specific place party up and go out taming as a group. There could be competitions as well...best armor piece made that day/best (insert pet here) tamed. Perhaps siege needs a crafters/ hiring hall / tavern.
Lets not forget our T-hunters and fisherpeople and this has great RP potential.

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here i have an idea see if you dig it

first ya gotta find someone that ownes a castle and is willing to clear it out of items and make it open to the public

second two groups that hate each other and will fight each other willingly for your rp amusement i think we have three of those.

and the area of course will be feluca i suggest near wrong

then you have one group defend your castle and the other siege it last man standing wins or whatever make the rules however ya want

just a suggestion take it or leave it

I

imported_Bo Bo

Bo cant stop laughing. Verum wants to create an event with something that Jsweewee are good at. House fighting. Bo thinks you might get alittle competition from Tna they are also good at house fighting.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

Me thinks Bo is an excellent RPer and PvPer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most ppl keep their talents well concealed until backed into a corner or an opportunity knocks.

There is always opportunity a knocking, ya just gotta open the door.

{:-&gt;

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

This may have potential. Every few days get a group of (insert skill here) together at a specific place to train and provide there services; or just sit about and be silly. We already have a fight night and a story night. How bout a crafters day? Crafters shard wide will drop by during the day at a specific location party up and act as a group for the time they play that day. Noobs and vetrans alike can come buy and sell from them or just sit and chat.

Then there can be tamer day, again meet in a specific place party up and go out taming as a group. There could be competitions as well...best armor piece made that day/best (insert pet here) tamed. Perhaps siege needs a crafters/ hiring hall / tavern.
Lets not forget our T-hunters and fisherpeople and this has great RP potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this would be a good way to start. We can set up a crafter's meet and while we are all goofing off, we can decide what to do next. Same for tamers, or anyone else who is interested. Also, other locations, events and activities can be discussed.

Alright, alright...there will be booze.

and strippers.

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

I have issues about [NEW]... they seem to create those ppl who
would just kill on sight. But, sometimes they do some good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I never knew [NEW] created people, of any type. I always thought they just helped people new to Siege by letting them in the guild for a month, and by supplying them with help and resources.

I also was under the impression that the [NEW] guild helps most anyone indiscriminately, without taking an active role in trying to affect their behavior one way or another.

*shrugs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I have issues about [NEW]... they seem to create those ppl who
would just kill on sight. But, sometimes they do some good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I never knew [NEW] created people, of any type. I always thought they just helped people new to Siege by letting them in the guild for a month, and by supplying them with help and resources.

I also was under the impression that the [NEW] guild helps most anyone indiscriminately, without taking an active role in trying to affect their behavior one way or another.

*shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]
*nods*
In fact my experience the majority of NEW who stay the full month (I say this because when they stay they are usually there because they appreciate the help they got, enjoy the people they are guilded with and are doing there best to pass on the help) are not the PK mentality at all.
I think you haven't met a majority of the NEW who come through the ranks. Most NEW spend allot of there time at the NEW hall or on guided trips...or are well aware they need to train/farm in VERY remote locations.